[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

14th still asked his mum to help.

queen sms asked why wook wants to intervien

she is like a sister to me.

his mum say: this is not normal of him

queen sms: the kings marriage - what has it to do with you guys?

yeonhwa crashed in too. 

cut to So and 13th

13th: think of something to help soo.

so: just let her be. are you in love with her too?

13th: I am not the one she like! she is a different thing to me.

cut to 13th thinking back about his drinking session with Soo. telling her the status differences between the queens.

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

Mr. King Taejo was alllllllllll about making alliances through marriage, it's a curve-ball I didn't expect but it makes it more dangerous for all involved. And omg Eun.."Is she going to be our step-mother?" Raise your hand if that made you shudder and then laugh.

How can the king make and alliances through HS she's not a princess Did he give her some kind of fansy title ?

2 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Wait a second, what?? The king wants to marry her or he wants crown prince for her?? Kangxi Empereor wins for me, Taejo sucks.

I have always thought Taejo sucks as and emperor

• Like 11

Soo also drunk: you guys are treating everybody like things again.

13th stuff something in her mouth to stop her from babbling nonsense because she was talking about everyone should be equal, whats the big deal with princes. just live as what you want to be. okay?

13th: o...k..a..y?

back to So and 13th.

she is right, goryeo is a mess now.

4th: are you trying to get rid of royalty?

13th: you should know, her bleak lifein palace. after tonight she might not even see the king again. and she may be killed.

• Like 18

Just now, TeBe said:

at this point I am assuming TaeJu was a pervert ..:angry:

I would say, he seems to enjoy having sex.;).. maybe a sex addict?! With all his queens and concubines! Imagine, how busy he was.:D On the other hand, I am surprised that So seems to be more resignated.

• Like 14

JM and the convoy arrive at the palace. 

HS has mixed thought, trying to remember the history she know. 

"Get your courage,,,calm your heart...." she said.

Oh the lady I was talking about on the scene. Her maid come and tell her something.

JM walk with HS. HS asking something to him, before JM can answer the lady show up and asking JM is it the girl?

Before leave JM whisper something to Soo....oow that's creepy talk JM ah.

The lady told HS to follow her. 

The lady with HS. Lady Hae ask HS to take off her clothes, HS reject it but her maids make her do it by forcing her.

Omo what happen to my HS.

Queen Yoo and Queen Hwangbo talking. Suddenly Jung come in. Jung asking his mom to help him, he told his mom about HS and the king plan on marrying her. Queen Yoo finally understand the situation, but seems queen Hwangbo know about it already. Then Wook join the room, he surprise to see queen Yoo and Jung in the room too. Jung ask hyung you're here for that too right. Jung asking his mom to help him out this time. Queen Yoo asking Wook, but queen Hwangbo stop Wook from talking further. Then now YH coming too. Queen Yoo smirked.

BA walk with Soo, asking there must be a way right. Soo then asking Do you happen love that child?

BA said that's not the case, then flashback scene about BA and HS get drunk together. BA tell her about his condition that always become Yo target because he is a shilla. But HS talking why you bother them, what's good become a prince LOL hahahahahah and BA keep tryong to shut her because he is affraid someone might hear them. BA really touch by HS word. 

Present scene, BA keep assuring Soo to help him help HS now. You know HS too hyung, BA said. BA say please save her she will be in misery.

HS is angry because the lady take out her clothes. The lady about to help her stand up but HS is too angry and push her away. The lady leave her. HS is panicked, saying she has to run away, then she remember the bath pond. She can escape from there. She is running thru the hallway DANG!!!! the lady and her maids catch her.

Soo is threatening JM now. Mo and BA there too. Soo keep choking JM and saying his mind. 

• Like 21

And she just runs right into Oh sang gong! oops.

cut to king taejo reading his documents.

someone come into report that haesoo is ready.

king: you mean haesoo? wook's wife sister?

why must it be her, they are too greedy.

official: do you want to cancel?

king: no, lets go.

soo in wedding garb.

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I would say, he seems to enjoy having sex.;).. maybe a sex addict?! With all his queens and concubines! Imagine, how busy he was.:D On the other hand, I am surprised that So seems to be more resignated.

agree.although i know So isnt romantically into HS yet at this point how come he reacts like this? Though I remember from the Ep 6 preview that he almost choked or whatever Jimong asking him how to stop it (assuming its the marriage) so what triggered that reaction. Is it HS hurting herself as what most here deduced?

• Like 11

OMG NOOOO SOO DON'T HURT YOURSELF!!!!!

What's surprising is Wook and So are present OMG the heartache they must be feeling.

That catch by Wook tho. And now he's carrying her. LORD have mercy on my soul. When you ain't loyal to your ships.

• Like 11

The king talking with his eunuch. Talking about HS.

HS dressed in red attire, look pretty with make up The king walk in red attire too. In his way he find Wook kneeling, Wook is asking him about HS. The king ask what is the child mean so you do this. Then Soo join them. Saying if there's a way to cancel it what will you do. The king angry at both of them. HS overheard it and run to hear it closely.

Soo talking his opinion. The king angry. order the eunuch this plan should going as planned and threat?

Both Wook and Soo surprise to hear their father.

• Like 17