[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

The princes work together to help soo escape, so sweet!

Wook uses decoy (like in a preview), YH sees them and follows after them to the forest with guards.

The decoy is Eun :)))

Soo runs away with So.

Aww the scene gives me butterflies esp. when he says that he hates to see her life gets controlled by anyone else.

They get caught by Ji Mong and tell them that soo should go to the palace and marry the king!

Nooooo

• Like 17

HS in her room daydreaming, someone knocking at her window. She open and LOL found Eun finger doll. Eun playing his finger doll, their fighting scene, HS smiling. Ahahahahahah Eun fall because his maids cannot hold his longer. HS run outsdie ...preview scene..HS said you're the best....

Eun ask why she raise her thumb, HS said this is a sign for saying you're good..Jjang!!

Eun keep playing his finger doll, until HS say just stop it now.

Soo walk into the library and find Yo is there too...alone. Soo about to ignore him, but then Yo provoke him. Both now having intense convo. Other princes come in. Yo disses on BA family background (saying something like Shilla)... Soo talk back to Yo, Yo looks angry, Soo leave the room. Before that he talk to BA, asking him to go with him for drinks. BA accept his offer right away by saying it loudly. Both now walking outside, BA thanked Soo for stand up for him before.

HS alone at lady Hae memorial place. BA and Jung show up and walk with her home. They meet YH at home. BA greet her. YH talk to HS about the marriage. 

Flashback scene, looks like the Bae come and talk about HS with Wook and YH. Wook surprise with the news brought by the guests. He said HS is still too young for that. 

BA dragging Soo, telling about what happen to Soo. Soo doesn't want to get involve. Juna and Eun come too, asking Soo to save Soo. Wook come. Eun mad at him saying that he is too much for let this things happen to Soo. 

Soo silent, CR crying. HS then said to R that she doesn't want to do it and ask her to go with her. Eun come out from the window ask HS to come with him hurry. Outside they bump with YH, BA drag them to hide them. Then Eun pass her to Wook that already wait for her with Jung, horses ready.

Preview scene, Wook said I cannot let you go like this. 

It's YH!!!! YH about to send HS off with the guest then she see Wook with someone running with his horse. CYH and the guests catch on the, They managed to stop Wook and Jung. The guest trying to see who is behind the hood, turn out its Eun.

The real HS is on the run with Soo. YH told them to find her quick. 

Soo is save HS.

• Like 21

the carriage enters the palace.

HS: I cant be marrying Taejo. this is not right. I need to be alert, I need to live.

in the royal salon, the head mistress inspecting the bath preparation.  Lots of palace maids around. She giving orders to everyone. her name is Oh sang gong.

someone tell her there is another marriage of the king.

adverts.

• Like 20

Soo able to run with HS and BA follow them behind.

Oh CRAP.... JM already find their plan and catch them. Yes it's the king order. JM ask them to stop and give HS to him. BA ask him let this one slide.

Jm said HS will marry the king.

Wook is shocked to what he heard from JM. JM said its the king order. Soo asking do you know about this (to HS). HS is confused saying she doesn't know anything.

The guest arrive too, Wook asking them how come the King get involved into this. The guest look so evil with his smirked and laugh. 

The guard about to get HS, but Soo told them to back off. YH saying something that it will bad for her if you do that. HS about to get off from the horse, Soo say just stay. But HS say I have to go, this is the best think for now. Soo is mad hesitating, but he choose to follow HS after glance to BA and YH.

Preview scene

"Do you really will not regret it"

"Don't worry about me, i should go.."

Oh this scene is heartbreaking

• Like 19

Just now, skxz said:

THE KING WANTS TO MARRY SO?!?!?!?!?! OMG WHAT?!!?!?!?

Mr. King Taejo was alllllllllll about making alliances through marriage, it's a curve-ball I didn't expect but it makes it more dangerous for all involved. And omg Eun.."Is she going to be our step-mother?" Raise your hand if that made you shudder and then laugh.

• Like 19

@trizha1

Thanks for translating that part! I didn't even realise. Man ancient time family trees are all kinds of screwed up (excuse my language) but it's so confusing. It's like your sister can be your wife and the girl you love will be your step-mum like WOT?!?!

• Like 13

jimong talking to soo in the royal salon.

Soo: nobody told me about this marriage, is there some misunderstanding?

Oh sang gong came

so she is the one?

yes this is Haesoo, I will hand her to you. Jimong say

and he mutter to soo: "accept your fate" (before he leaves).

I cant understand, what does the king sees in her (jimong mutters as he sees her leave).

-------

Oh sang gong ask soo to bath.

no, I dont want to bath and she struggle.

tonight is your marriage night.

soo struggled, stop, what are you guys doing?

cut to the two queens talking. 

queen sms asked why didnt you try to stop this marriage? the king already has 29 wives, is he trying to split goryeo into 29 parts?

other queen - how can you  say such things?

14th came into plead to prevent the marriage, then queen sms realise its haesoo marrying the king. 

this has nothing to do with you, she tells 14th.

wook came in too, to plead with his mum.

• Like 24