[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:

@solelylurking Hahahaha! KHN is truly amazing :D Have you watched him on Running Man? He's been on there a couple of times before he went on for Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, and that's where I got a really good impression of him! He's so funny and dorky, and his voice is to die for :wub: 

Argh same here T_T It's so sad because he's so conscious of his duties and what he has to do, and is so considerate of everyone. This can be reflected by all the servants having a good impression of the prince - even though he's clearly in a position of power over them! Plus his calligraphy is so pretty and the poem <3 I think the scenes that really touched me was when he was walking away from Soo, and Soo pretends to get injured and he can't help but to stop T_T And when he rode away to break down by himself T_T And most importantly that scene by the pond where they cry and apologise to each other T_T 

Thinking about this makes my heart hurt.... T_T

I've always watch RM and couldn't miss him every chance he popped out in variety. But he's not very good with RM. He never win it or even gets outed early hahaha. Too bad he can't use his smexy voice. 

Those are my fave scenes too! Specially when he stopped and grabbed Soo and said those things to her. Oh, swoon! We can see his angst and turmoil feelings. But my most fave is still when Soo hugged 14th. He looked like he want to cursed there or at least mumbled it hahaha. It cracked me up.  KHN is indeed a great actor. His eyes is always different depending on the scene. 

I'm so glad you understand and like him too. :)

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Let's watch the episode 6 cut on Naver to increase the view (for the ones that want to watch XD)

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1107279

oh god, i'm starting to confuse, so basically it was only So who wanted to run away with Haesoo but they got caught by the royal guards and Mean Princess :bawling:

Still 6 hour to wait for ep 6 :bawling: this is a torture :bawling:

• Like 19

@solelylurking I love him on RM even though he's not very good, because he's so funny and tries very hard :) He's a really fun guest to have, and you can see all the RM members having fun with him!

That scene where Soo hugs the 14th prince is literally one of my favourites too... But because of the reactions of both So and Wook haha! They're both like wtf we worked so hard to protect you and you're telling me that you're going to hug this little punk?!!?!

And of course <3 I really appreciate good acting (especially in kdramas lol) and I hope that he will only get more and more popular :) 

• Like 16

@Gabi Bros thanks for the link of the the video...will surely watch.

@pinkslytherin thanks for the link of longer video.

26 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

That's because my Wook (KHN) has that magic charm @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Becareful, you might get sucked in and forget about your Wang So hahaha. KHN is an angel disguising as your dorky boy next door. 

His character indeed a really pity on. So perfect on the outside but broke in the inside and he didn't have the luxury to do what he wants. I always deep sighing when I saw him with Soo. 

someone is wavering i guess just like HS...  he is dorky but still slow second lead (do remember everytime you want to fall for him).. otherwise we will loose one WS-HS shipper here...

@MoOnLoVeRz

awww thanks for the zoomed pic WS helping HS getting off horse (he is a darling)

@xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

thanks for telling abt weibo...is it in english or only in chinese ?

omo...omo...omo..i hate it...i hate it. again i hate the drama god...

WS-HS get lesser time of their interaction and HS has longer lingering eyes on WW....wae wae wae...? WS is the lead why WW gets all the atention..? at very last moment WS looks at HS and WW.. did he observe anything going on there ?

Can story be changed and turn WW in male lead..? if so I'll curse them like anything...

• Like 15

Maybe HS asked WS to go back instead of running away, cos she's afraid others will get the blame and she prefer to face the situation instead of running away from it.  Our heroine is a grown up person (only trapped inside a teenage body) who has her own mind and take responsibilities well.  

Yes HS go back to the palace and let WS watch you 24/7 .... oh bring on their moments.

• Like 21

So maybe the irony will be Hae Soo cuts her wrist in order to avoid getting married!

Instead of: majority of us making assumptions that she will be rescued by either 4th or 8th prince!

CsIIe8wUMAA8OHv.jpg

Hence, is there a rule in goryeo saying if one's hands get cut, she can avoid getting married tumblr_inline_n3i9dc7pxo1qid2nw.gif

• Like 24

15 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

i hope no more major criticisms tonight ... some viewers said Seohyun acting was awckward

so scared & nervous 

Just let them....they will take back their words after seeing the story growth...what happen to IU and BaekHyun is good examples, while people dissing them even from the casting process, in the end we have many of viewers love their character means they're doing so well. 

I'm more scared and nervous on JM plan next. He is surely has a plan and he is doing it, but the one thing we know he do it for the sake of the good of history, put everything on its place and avoid lots of conflict but is HS exist in his plan or HS ruin his plan? is he HS fairy godfather as I thought before or...? 

• Like 15

Thanks for posting the link to the episode 6 cuts guys~~ MY FEELS ARE GOING CRAY CRAY JUST WATCHING IT :bawling: 

The chemistry between SoSoo!~How do I deal with all these intense and lingering stares flying everywhere?!?! :wub::wub:

Love how she turns back to look at him~ WangSo almost looks surprised to see her staring~ and how he carefully lifts her off the horse OMOMOMO *dies*

All this from just a 1min clip~ Ahhhh Ottokeeee~~

• Like 22

@KdramaSwimmer Weibo is 100% in Chinese, so it's probably not worth getting if you can't understand :P The official weibo uploads lots of photos/gifs/videos, but I think you would be able to find them elsewhere :)

And hehe don't worry, I'm merely showing lots of appreciation towards KHN and the beautiful way that he portrayed his character! And I do want people to realise that he is not just an one-dimensional character!

I hope the WS x HS scenes start picking up too, but I suspect that the lingering emotions between HS and WW is what pushes him towards the battle towards the throne, and creates tension between the two princes. Plus it's all pre-recorded so I can't imagine they would do anything crazy... Let's just wait, because by the time that we get the sweetness it'll be worth it.... (And then it may crash and burn.... Sigh....) hahaha

• Like 11

@MoOnLoVeRz Oh, now that you mention Hae Soo hurting herself...is it possible that she threatened to kill herself to get out of the marriage? Maybe she'd threatened them with something along,"If a bride kill herself on their marriage day, people will gossip and your family honor would be tainted.". Some higher ups (the King, maybe) would be mad at her and then she gets demoted from "lady" to "servant", hence, the Wang So unmasking scene.

Ahahaa...it's just a wild guess though. I really can't wait for tonight's episode!!

• Like 18

@KdramaSwimmer.. Aiiihhh don't be stingy with me. I have to gather more Wook's follower to mend my future broken heart hahaha... :D I think So knows what's going on between Wook and Soo. He's close with Baek Ah now, right? But since the romance between So and Soo haven't develop yet, I think he will put it aside this one time. I haven't watch the clip from ep 6. It got banned before I can watch it. Don't worry. Hae Soo can waver all her might but the end game is still she loves So with undying love. 

@xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii That's exactly my feeling. Please support KHN in his future project too, ok?

• Like 12

39 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Let's watch the episode 6 cut on Naver to increase the view (for the ones that want to watch XD)

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1107279

Thanks so much for the spoiler cut!  I've been lurking around looking for something to hold me over for a couple more hours!

Previews are so misleading... originally I thought either Wook or So were somehow going to team up for "Operation: Rescue Hae Soo", but looking at the clip, I'm not sure what to think anymore. 

It would be pretty cool though if HS had a way to save herself with her intelligence (and maybe knowledge of the future).  That would be totally awesome if she could shock everyone with her abilities to "do things on her own."  Especially when that is what the 8th prince likes about her.  I'm sure So will be just as impressed as well.

In the weekend drama "Flower in Prison" a similar situation happened where the main actress was sent as a slave to serve noble men.  But, she used her face reader knowledge to pretend to be a shaman.  She was able to save herself with very little help of all the male leads in that drama.  I'm wondering if Soo could do the same!

• Like 16

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/11/girls-generations-seohyun-make-first-appearance-scarlet-heart-goryeo/

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun To Make First Appearance On “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun To Make First Appearance On “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”

Girls’ Generation member Seohyun will be making her first appearance as Woo Hee in the sixth episode of the Monday-Tuesday drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.”

Since the first episode, “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” has been surrounded by the controversy of idols acting. Both IU and EXO’s Baekhyun have been criticized on not fitting with the tone of historical dramas. As these criticisms surround “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” Seohyun is another idol actor who will be stepping into the drama.

During the press conference, Seohyun stated, “Because it’s my first time taking on a traditional drama, it makes me excited but also nervous. I really like traditional dramas, but they are much harder than modern dramas. There were lots of areas that I was concerned about, so I learned a lot from the director as well as the senior actors.”

Seohyun also shared her opinion on working with Nam Joo Hyuk, saying, “I thought we would look good together. Because Nam Joo Hyuk is so well-mannered, I was able to immerse myself into character.”

Source (1)

While I am very grateful for Soompi's efforts to translate Korean articles and news to us international fans, I am a bit thrown off with the one-sided reporting. Why does IU not fit into the tone of this historical drama? Because she is meant to be playing a women from the 21st century, hence with a modern day mindset. If she was to fit in straight away how much more unauthentic would it have been?!
I
 get the feeling the complainers don't even properly think about what they are saying and it keeps being reported and more people who don't watch but just accept and assume whatever they read come forward with prefabricated opinions instead of building their own. Also what really annoys me is that no one ever mentions how well this drama is doing overseas! I mean, there must be a reason for it too, right?
:(

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

So maybe the irony will be Hae Soo cuts her wrist in order to avoid getting married!

Instead of: majority of us making assumptions that she will be rescued by either 4th or 8th prince!

Hence, is there a rule in goryeo saying if one's hands get cut, she can avoid getting married tumblr_inline_n3i9dc7pxo1qid2nw.gif

i think Haesoo is trying to commit suicide by cut the right-hand wrist so her soul could come back to future and escape that marriage nightmare :cry:

• Like 14

I guess she goes off somewhere, hurts herself to stop the marriage, someone with authority is pissed off then demotes her to be a palace servant?

This scene is her returning

TaerFUK.jpg

Wang Wook x Hae Soo moment

eI4SjKp.jpg

Hae Soo meeting some person (I don't remember who she is, but she was (or still?) the King's lover and head of palace servants)

vmHP4Zr.jpg

Then she will become a servant in the palace

• Like 24