[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

17 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Rooftop princes was so complicated back then. He was doing time travel to save his beloved one but he realised the love one was not death but hiding after her sister replaced her position and ate the whole poison her sister made. I was watching that drama with a dizzy on my head because the female lead was terribly having a miserable life in the present even in the past.

But the ending, the reincarnation of the male lead finally met with the female lead. Well basically i need that ending becomes true in Scarlet Heart with Hajin meet with Wang So in real life

I sincerely..really...hoping...so bad....wanjon....that HJ and future Soo will meet in present Seoul....

hwaiting \^O^/

• Like 10

2 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong yeorobun!!  Thanks to everyone who tweeted so far!  We still encourage everyone to re-tweet, BUT, I think for now it will be important to leave out the Soompi Twitter handle that we included in the original tweet. Reason being is Soompi's current Twitter masthead features MDBC, and we don't want to confuse anyone.

You can retweet my Tweet below. Have included a picture for quick recognition. The Hangul (Korean letters) in the Tweet say 'Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart' and then 'jjang' (the best).

For Facebook, note the following:

For those of you who have FB accounts, please go to BOTH the SBS and Naver links below and post the following:

달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/  <3 Please like or repost to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers

Feel free to customize by adding to the message above...might be a good time to add your country. 

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow?div=pc_facebook

https://www.facebook.com/NaverMobile/?fref=ts

Hi, I saw the project @lyrayoo started ... I think it's a great idea ... But what do you think, if on Monday and Tuesday we MoonLovers ScarletHeartRyeo Fans tweeting some hashtag to show our support to the drama and cast ... an hour before the drama begin?

• Like 12

47 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Rooftop princes was so complicated back then. He was doing time travel to save his beloved one but he realised the love one was not death but hiding after her sister replaced her position and ate the whole poison her sister made. I was watching that drama with a dizzy on my head because the female lead was terribly having a miserable life in the present even in the past.

But the ending, the reincarnation of the male lead finally met with the female lead. Well basically i need that ending becomes true in Scarlet Heart with Hajin meet with Wang So in real life

I think that's the most possible ending. But before that i think HS and WangSo will have a really tragic ending in the palace.:( I hope it won't be too bad :( or else i'm gonna be forever upset with the ending just like the Cversion =,=. Since the fourth prince  in this K version has been potrayed as a  much more lonely and heart-broken soul than the C version i'm so desparate for him to have a happy ending :(

• Like 13

So today they will release Taeyeon's song for Wang Wook and Hae Soo right ? I saw on IG, there's an cover song which shown Wang Wook and Hae Soo in the snow TT * suddenly have a heart attack*

38 minutes ago, Phuc Nguyen said:

I think that's the most possible ending. But before that i think HS and WangSo will have a really tragic ending in the palace.:( I hope it won't be too bad :( or else i'm gonna be forever upset with the ending just like the Cversion =,=. Since the fourth prince  in this K version has been potrayed as a  much more lonely and heart-broken soul than the C version i'm so desparate for him to have a happy ending :(

Saeguk in kdrama never have a proper ending imo. I saw many saeguk drama like Empress Ki ( That was the horrible one ) when the Emperor finally died on her lap. WHAT'S WRONG WITH SAEGUK HAVE A HAPPY ENDING ? 

I'm gonna pray hard everyday to make this happen. Wang So and Hae Soo have a happy ending

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Saeguk in kdrama never have a proper ending imo. I saw many saeguk drama like Empress Ki ( That was the horrible one ) when the Emperor finally died on her lap. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH SAEGUK HAVE A HAPPY ENDING ? 

I'm gonna pray hard everyday to make this happen. Wang So and Hae Soo have a happy ending

I know right? The possibilities of happy ending in sageuks seem to be higher if the leads have capability of time-travelling, soul-switching, or reincarnating. *sigh*

Pleaseee let Soo & So be together, in hanboks or in suits, I couldn't care any less now, as long as they have their happy ending :cry:

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

I know right? The possibilities of happy ending in sageuks seem to be higher if the leads have capability of time-travelling, soul-switching, or reincarnating. *sigh*

Pleaseee let Soo & So be together, in hanboks or in suits, I couldn't care any less now, as long as they have their happy ending :cry:

If you guys ever watch Splash Splash Love....hehehehhe it has the same concept of female lead become time traveler...and the ending is quiet as my favourable ending  leaf4

• Like 15

Yay, it's Monday over in Seoul which means new episode of Moon Lovers *giggle*

Cannot wait to see what will happen in today episode! I need more of Wang So! This man won my heart from the moment he appear on screen! Think I am just literally enjoying all until the throne battle starts. Actually like that Wang So is attracted to Hae Soo which is just like the 4th prince in the original. Although in the C-version, he was attracted to her because she avoid him at all cost knowing the history while here, he's attracted because she see his bad and doesn't judge nor fear him.

I'm actually waiting to see when Hae Soo will have that slip of tongue about the throne ascension that would cause the rift between the brother. If they're even heading that direction. Hae Soo may not know her history quite as strong as the C-version one but I am just waiting for that moment that would change their fate overall since I feel the reason for her going to the past is to be that trigger to the throne ascension.

So far, we only know that the 3rd prince desire the throne whereas 4th and 8th has no desire whatsoever for such. It wasn't until the one warning to the 8th (in the original) that trigger it all and 8th betrayal to the 4th where the 13th prince end up bearing the punishment that change the 4th and made him seek that throne. So I am very curious to how it will play out on this version and when will we see Wang So and 13th bromance since based on the trailer, it seem like the 13th prince was beside him on the horse when they're on the verge of throne battle.

Anywho, hopefully they'll give more scene of Wang So and Hae Soo. I <3 them! *giggle*

• Like 21

DRAMA REACTIONS & REVIEWS

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching

by DB Staff | September 11, 2016 | 22 Comments

wwwsh.jpg

gummimochi

Currently recapping: Running Man

about_gummi1.jpg

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo: Love, love, love. I’ll say it now and forever—Lee Jun-ki was born for sageuk. Pair that with a driving cello track to take me away, and… you have me. Sure this show has its flaws with the in-your-face close-ups contrasted with some shaky camera moments, and I wish that Su experienced more culture shock, yunno, given the fact that she’s in an entirely different era, but this scarlet heart will keep beating steadily for one prince for the rest of my days: Kang Haneul.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-16/

• Like 19

More from Dramabeans...

javabeans

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo: I find IU adorable in this, and her modernisms and fish-out-of-water foibles often make me laugh out loud. But I find myself increasingly annoyed when the show spends too much time away from Lee Jun-ki. When he’s front and center? I’m all eyes and ears. When he’s offscreen? First of all, why would you do that, and second of all, what is this nonsense? *throws remote*

girlfriday

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo: It still seems like Lee Jun-ki is in one drama and everyone else is in a different, less interesting drama. I would gift the king new golden earrings if he’d just ship the younger half of the princes abroad for a while, and free up some precious screentime.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-16/

• Like 22

Facing the HS arranged marriage that will possibly ruin....I hope Wook show more of his act instead of his passiveness....even from the stills I can tell Wook is hesitating and Soo is the one who angry that he cannot think a possible way to escape HS from that....

Many of us said that YH and crazy eomma must have their hand involve in this marriage, but who the one that initiate the marriage is it from Hae family? knowing that lady Hae died in order to keep the family in power radar so they decide to send HS off to marriage? or it simply YH and crazy eomma evil act to get rid HS from the palace? 

• Like 13

The view count on youku has hit 701,312,160!!!! :D *forms prayer circle that South Korean ratings somehow go up a bazillion as well*

The photos are so pretty! I love the constant updates from SBS <3 Come on So, TAKE YOUR CHANCE and just go be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... She's already dressed up for your wedding so what are you waiting for?? hehe ;)

Also, something I find really interesting: Lee Joon Gi is SUPER popular in China! He has more than 16 and a half million followers on weibo. IU also has a lot of fans, as she was previously popular due to her singing and acting in dramas like The Producers. There are many fans praising her beauty, singing and acting. There are lots of comments on all of the posts about the TV drama and gifs, and the responses are split between love for the fourth prince and love for Hae Soo :D It looks like both of them gained a lot of new fans from this drama, so I'm really happy for them <3

• Like 23