[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

any idea which episode will the main ship start sailing?

PS: don't get reply on help me thread.. i am trying to find this song in running man ep 176 @7 minutes .. i know i have heard it in a drama.. but can't find the song.. googling what i hear is not helping clearly typing it wrong.. where can i ask people for this?

Lyrics are something like: nomam boing maria, sarangada maria

I didn't look up the RM episode, but just based on the lyrics you typed, it sounds like the chorus part of 

from Heirs.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

For me, Yeonhwa does not love him. I think she is only sexually attracted by the wild personality of Wang So and of course his looks. Because even tho he has that mask, on the other half is obvious he has such a nice face. He is like her ideal type as a man. Wang So is not indiferent to her, he liked her caring (how can he not? Single man who is not used to those things + physically beautiful woman + the one that treat him nicely before Haesoo + the boy wanted some love no matter from whom). I bet she is thinking: "If only he has more power and no scar will be PERFECT". She is not really totally accepting him because of superficialities, due to a position/status she want to maintain and increase. I really can't blame her because she was raised like that. Wook has the personality of his mother: apparently nice but ambitious. While Yeonhwa is basically in the evil powerhungry side. But yeah, the only one she has cared more for is Wang So, more like doing nice things for him to like her. Is a calculative move after all, but this time not for royalty power, only a move trying to make the man she likes hers. That doesn't mean that she can´t love him in the future...that doesn't mean that the character truly can't change for the best. But if that happens, it's already game over because Wangso has noticed that unlike Yeonhwa there is no hidden intention in the actions Haesoo made for him. Haesoo is pretty outside and inside. Yeonhwa will have the power, but never the heart of the man she likes. 

Edit: I have retweeted. Very important to like and retweet. :)

Chingu @Gabi Bros  I have been thinking th opposite lately chingu. I think she loves him and will fall for him even more because of the thinsg  she will do to seperate Hae Soo from Wang So. Don't forget Yeonhwa  looks at Wang So differently then her other brothers. When she looks at him, I see attraction, lust and a bit of understanding. Like someone else said about Yeonhwa said those thing to  Yo just to richard simmons him off. Wang Yo is very jealous of Wang So. The way he talks about him is out of hate and jealousy. I think when they were younger Queen Yoo used to dote on So aot and not give Yo much attention until she scared So that night. That night everything changed and So's status in that family changed. I think Yeonhwa will fall in love with So if they get married in the drama and will truly hate the way So doesn't spend to much time with him. She will do whatever it takes to make her hubby emperor and think that will making him love her. Yeonhwa wants the same thing So want, Love and loyalty from the person she loves. I don't think she wants to share SO with anyone. 

• Like 16

32 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

I didn't look up the RM episode, but just based on the lyrics you typed, it sounds like the chorus part of 

from Heirs.

Aren't you awesome..

I had nailed it down to secret garden or heirs.. and was going through heirs ost list but couldn't place it..

this is it!! :) ..

What is the song called or singer?

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

@bebebisous33

Me two and me three  I'm a fourth Prince and HS rah rah  girl. :blush:Though the visuals of  8th Prince and HS falling in love are tender and heart tugging.... I think a full blown awareness of WS feelings for HS and vice versa will be explosive. I have said ML and BBJX must be watched in their different context, yet since love is universal and both carry this love triangle, I wish there is the same magnetic pull of both 4th and HS. That subconsciously while even they are moving in separate orbits, the times they have contacts with each, not only their eyes mesmerize but in their hearts the beginnings of the fire of passion are stirring, soon to become consuming. I always love this eyes-meeting-across-a-crowded-room-and-all-else-stood-still-only-for-electrified-sparks. I mean it, the kind when even breathing stops momentararly and the heart , brain and body KNOW and longing is sealed.

Just saw the preview... it showed 8th carrying her away. Where does 4th come in ? As for the first kiss when it graces the screen ... may I request for an avalanche of gifs?

Oh.... your analysis entitled First Impressions and Re-Impressions are excellent. < applaud >

Also thank you ALL for the tons of pictures, videos, OSTS, write-ups and gifs. Was very busy so could manage to backtrack a few pages but they are note-worthy. :heart:

I too was a bit confused with everyone saying Wang So is the one who rescues her. In the preview I see Wang Wook is the one who rescues her. Where is WANG SO???  I AM SoSoo fan , all the way. 4th prince and Hae Soo has amazing chemistry. I fell for them the moment they bumped into each other in BATH AREA. The atmosphere felt so intense because once she saw the scars , he got tensed once he covered his face but I think he was waiting for a scream or see her running away. But she did neither of those things so then chose to frighten her and threaten her in to never talking about what she saw. 

• Like 17

55 minutes ago, Berou said:

it's been said WS will kill his brothers to get the trone, who do you  think, guys, he will kill? 

the names that come into my mind are WY and WW, i don't know about the rest

I'm thinking them all apart from 10th ... He's harmless.

Lyrics are on screen but I'll post them here anyway

"Love Me Like You Do"

You're the light, you're the night
You're the colour of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (yeah)

I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (yeah)

Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (oh)

• Like 23

38 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Aren't you awesome..

I had nailed it down to secret garden or heirs.. and was going through heirs ost list but couldn't place it..

this is it!! :) ..

What is the song called or singer?

It's called "I'm Saying" by Lee Hong Ki (of FT Island). 

• Like 7

Thank you @meahri_1 and all fellow Eclipses who planned the mob tweet and helped make it happen. I don't use Twitter much, but I have gone ahead and re-tweeted it. ^^ Hopefully, SHR will get the recognition it deserves now, even if it's only from its international fans. We will more than make up for the lack of response from Korea!! lol

• Like 16

54 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I too was a bit confused with everyone saying Wang So is the one who rescues her. In the preview I see Wang Wook is the one who rescues her. Where is WANG SO???  I AM SoSoo fan , all the way. 4th prince and Hae Soo has amazing chemistry. I fell for them the moment they bumped into each other in BATH AREA. The atmosphere felt so intense because once she saw the scars , he got tensed once he covered his face but I think he was waiting for a scream or see her running away. But she did neither of those things so then chose to frighten her and threaten her in to never talking about what she saw. 

There are two Versions out of the Preview - in one we can see Wang Wook taking her on the Horse and riding with her - in the other it is Wang So with her on the Horse...

That´s the whole secret...

• Like 24

6 hours ago, qwenli said:

@meahri_1 great idea to tweet for support! Your proposed sentence is great!

age wise I feel Kang Haneul n IU are more mature than their age. Joon gi is  forever a boy, so he look like just in the 20s:)

Joon Gi reminds me of Peter Pan the boy that never wants to grow up :D

• Like 14

6 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@junee22 can you help with any other english song fitting WS-HS to have more ideas for making their MV ?

Hiii :D I suggest Conor Maynard's cover of Cold Water and A Great Big World's One Step Ahead.

One thing that caught my attention and the line that reminded me of SoSoo was....

"Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know?
It's how we learn and how we grow
And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old
You shouldn't be fighting on your own
And if you feel you're sinking,
I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places (the time-travel)
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight
"

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, Berou said:

@MadraRua i love it, good editing skills !!  i like the 50 shades ost even though i haven't watched it . It suits perfectly to WS-HS lovestory. You can use again the OST and include their intimate moments that will be shown in the upcoming episodes.

WS is surelly wild and  dangerous :(  i hope  the number of his victims will be less. It looks like carnage is coming soon

Thanks @Berou

I think this song was the only good thing to come out of Fifty Shades. :blink: I would love to redo it to more sweet moments of our OTP. :wub:

It will be carnage especially if he has to consolidate his power base. 9th is definitely shifty so I don't mind if he goes, same goes for 3rd or our Prince Yo-Yo... don't like him so he won't be a total loss. I would hate to see 8th Prince hurt though. That's the only one I would regret although that may change when we see what he does to capture the throne. 

45 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@MadraRua  Nice job on the FMV, chingu!!! That was quick. :rolleyes:

Not as quick as the copyright claims... yeesh... how do the rest of them get away with it? :blink: But thanks @meahri_1 Love the campaign going on in your signature :heart:

@kriswu Conor Maynard is a very good choice. His songs are gorgeous. Have you ever listened to Boyce Avenue? They do some great covers as well.. 

• Like 14