[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

31 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

There are a couple of MLSHR sites in FB right now. We could go the convenient route and join Scarlet Heart:Ryeo on FB. I think they're a partner to the one on Twitter. Because of the amount of time some of us are on this thread and how quickly it moves, it might be hard for one of us to manage both.

agreed.. to manage a page we need people who can work exclusively on it. i have already liked all FB pages of SHR.. and on Twitter just now joined with my soompi id (sent a follow request to you also)

if anything else finalized do tag me in the post..

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, minmar said:

@LyraYoo  Since you seem to be most familiar with this. Can you post all the hashtags we would want to include with our emoji? 

Also..what would be your guess as to the best time for this campaign to start?  Is today too soon? How long would you guess it takes to organize? What would carry the greatest impact... synchronized or can it be fluid?

Huaa.. im so excited.. can you mention me when you know what should we do with the campaign? I really want to join and help this drama become succesfull \^0^/

• Like 10

@a15t3  Since the ratings aren't counted beyond SK. @meahri_1 has come up with a plan to have fan numbers show up on the radar of naver and others.  Hopefully a mob or large crowd of people tweetie the same thing it will draw attention to the sheer number of viewers not being noticed in SK. @LyraYoo is hopefully going to provide us with some much needed direction on accomplishing this.  So if you have any ideas as to how we can get the word out, coordinate the effort, reach the most number possible and so forth ...we could use the input.

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, minmar said:

if you have any ideas as to how we can get the word out

9 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

to manage a page we need people who can work exclusively on it

FB page can do.  Understand most of us may have to focus on our daily routines, then we can appoint many admins to manage the page.  Get admin or member who can actively do MV as well and create a twitter account linked to it.  I think that will be able to boost the numbers up quite fast.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, finebyme said:

from ABOVE the rocks. There is cave that connects appears ABOVE but how does she end up UNDER the pond?

first time she came, it was magical through pond from future to past. second time, she appears from the below. you can easily guess that she might have been drowning herself to see if she could go back to the future since she did appear from the below that exact bath. the drama just didn't show you HaeSoo arriving there first and going deep into the water before So arrived. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

Get admin or member who can actively do MV as well and create a twitter account linked to it.  I think that will be able to boost the numbers up quite fast.

I liked this idea, linked with a MV of the better scenes. Not too long. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, minmar said:

Since the ratings aren't counted beyond SK

But first of all, do we know what are the requirements for it to be counted beyond SK?  What is SK?  Sorry for my limited understanding on the terms you guys are using.  

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@minmar  @meahri_1

just random thoughts and came up with below below message for mass tweet or if Hwaiting can also be put in hanguel ?

\^0^/ MoonLovers Hwaiting \^0^/ .... @MoonLoversSBS

And what about if we put: \^0^/ Moon Lovers International Support \^0^/  (hwaiting in Hangul)

@MoonLoversSBS is a fan page. Is better to direct it to the official account of SBS. 

EDIT: We also need to add the official name of the drama in Hangul for it to be a trend. Trend by Moon Lovers and trend by 달의연인 보보경심:려  

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

linked with a MV of the better scenes. Not too long

In fact, I co-manage a fan page in the past, and did videos to support the show as well, post eveything in the twitter account linked to the fb page.  But somehow lately I am running out of time, that's why I can't even manage to catch up with every single discussion in the forum as much as before.  But if we have many people working towards this, it works quite well.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Gabi Bros said:

And what about if we put: \^0^/ Moon Lovers International Support \^0^/  (hwaiting in Hangul)

@MoonLoversSBS is a fan page. It's better to direct it to the official account of SBS. 

that was the first page that came on looking up i guess and I copied/pasted here...without chekcing whats it.. my bad.

yes that will also look good... and if we also add our countries initial letters like US/UK/IR ? will that make the impact bigger ?

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

But first of all, do we know what are the requirements for it to be counted beyond SK?  What is SK?  Sorry for my limited understanding on the terms you guys are using.  

South Korea. We're including Naver in the tweet which will ensure it gets counted as far as trending topics. Naver is a social media platform in South Korea.

• Like 10

This idea is great!. so atleast they'll know that there are fans of the show too who are loving it.

btw, i remember seeing one of LJK's interview video where he said that he falls in love with HS because she is the first person to treat him nicely, the first person who hugs him .... I can't find that video anymore.

but anyways has there been any promo clip which has HS hugging SO ???

She keeps hugging random princes (and now wook in the preview) and i;m mentally telling her  - focus on the important one. go hug SO;

• Like 17

4 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

but wasnt that a scene in one of the preview of him kissing HS on the forehead and i believe it was when she was at the cottage? maybe he isnt that all the time but i am sure he would be visiting her

I believe he kisses her forehead while she's still in the palace. If you look at the background of the scene the space is very expansive while the cottage looks small and contained, even in an aerial view. I'm guessing this might be a scene or two before she or anyone else finds out about her arranged marriage.

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

@MoonLoversSBS is a fan page. Is better to direct it to the official account of SBS. 

EDIT: We also need to add the official name of the drama in Hangul for it to be a trend. Trend by Moon Lovers and trend by 달의연인 보보경심:려  

Agree on both counts. We need to tweet to @SBSNow. So here's the tweet I suggested before. It has the name of the drama in Hangul, the emoji, and then a request for receivers to retweet.  Thoughts?

@SBSNOW @naver_diary 달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/ <3 Re-tweet to show your support #MoonLoversScarletHeartRyeo #moonlovers

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

It's basically just to let SBS and of course, the MLSHR team know that international fans are enjoying and supporting the series. Flood them with positive posts for a change.

• Like 10