[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

I just got chills while reading this. It's an amazing "what if" and one that I can actually see, if all the pieces can align together this way. This is why I love this thread! So many ideas, theories, and possibilities! :D

Thank you :) and YEAAA! *hands up* this thread is wanjang daebak! :wub: I'm just still really drown with Exo's For You.. OST. I can't shake it off my head :sweatingbullets: and as you said with the storm of ideas, theories, possibilities and also the meticulous analysis over the characters and scenes.. one just can't help but to fall in love. *manse manse manse* #fightingEclipse #fightingMLSHR 

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Everything must go as destiny will's it. I think the universe did this so Wang So get the chance to feel truly loved and be happy before taking the throne and all the responsibility and the misery that comes with it.

First off, Thanks :) nothing left but to agree :wub:. Sorry I can't really exchange ideas with the C-version coz I haven't really watch it and not really familiar but for back reading.. hours and hours.. I'm learning bit by bit :D but this that I quoted, -- *PREACH* 

---

I honestly really really really love the idea of the universe doing extraordinary things that defies certain law to testify what's written in the stars. it sounds so cheesy but hey judge me all you want :w00t: but that sort of idea makes my heart flutter :lol: 

The eclipse from the first episode made an immense impact that really got me and be so in love with MLSH:R (not to mention the effects was marvelously done well!) It hit me like "Even the universe went crazy to make way for fate; to takes place." cringey right? :wub: 

tumblr_ocudk4ma_JK1ql46ngo3_r1_400.gif tumblr_oct2mwgxff1s86jvvo1_250.gif

Cr: http://feii1effect.tumblr.com               Cr:http://pilsuks.tumblr.com

That's it for me tonight my dear eclipse, good night and good day! :lol:

• Like 17

i can honestly imagine that WS will throw a tantrum about IF HS hurt herself.. firstly she the one who teach him that its not wrong to fight or to live.. she give him impression that she will do anything to live and now she intentionally hurting herself.. also the fact that WS care for her.. you can see in preview when Haesoo sit in the carriage how WS face refused to see her cause he can't stand watching somebody full of life now just loss in the game of palace.. 

HS is someone that not scared and will do anything to achieve her goal.. even in BBJX she will punish herself to fall sick just to protest about marriage thing.. i imagine HS have this attitude as well.. HS will do anything to not fall in this cruel game of palace just to force i think at least WS and WW interfere with this cause they can see how far HS will go...

• Like 16

AHHHHHHH I keep replaying this preview for next week's episode

The part where she's forced to leave in a box-like carrier... she must feel so sad and afraid bc she's leaving the only people she knows and grew close with in the Goryeo era to marry someone she hasn't even seen the face of :bawling:... and the princes all worried and reluctant that this girl who left an impression on all of them whether as a sister, friend, or potential lover will leave... THE FEELS... I CAN'T WAIT \^0^/

• Like 19

2 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@sharreb thanks chingu for liking thehgifs. Ill start creating few more today and will post once done

@Yippeuni ahh thats what I am wondering. What, why and how will happen in next episodes...? So much to think of even after putting Sherlock cap n coat.

@junee22

is it same belief at ur place too that ur kid will have features of the people you looked at during pregnancy ? I thought its only in my country. 

@solelylurking

same here frnd. Its nice discussing with you too.

and  yea I certainly agree with all the inputs you have added. WW is all about sitting on the sidelines and watching the match and hoping ball would come to him in sideline and then he would decide (still just decide) what to do then. He is not actively participating in thka Game Of HSs Love. He is just being there and wavering her heart so that she can come to her without him needing to do anything drastic dramatic for her.

its no fun as you said until both 1st n 2nd leads have same level of power and will to play. Like soccer game, its no fun if one team has all ball possession and attack and they win ( I am not comparing HS with the ball but WWs way of being so low profile in this game of love)

I like your metaphors of soccer game. It's true. No matter how I like him, Wook is sometimes too passive. I know that his back ground need him to handle everything with cautious and strategically. Very different from So who's custom to game of survival and act on instict. But sometimes I want to pull his hair and said, "Your a man. Do something about it! Forget manner, reaponsibility and family for once. Stop making women whom you love and who loves you feel something forbidden and wrong if don't want to do anything until your succeeded." I said this when the wipping and Madam Hae knew about the poetry happen. Hahaha.. He's way too slow for a second lead male. Eun is better at this eventhough in a cute way. 

Let's just hope we see some changes in Wook in the next eps. His number two obstacle (it seems wrong to say this about Madam Hae but I don't know better word. Hurdle?) had passed away. I want to know how he deals with number one (his family). But I predict he's still going to observe first before jumping in. It is a political marriage Hae Soo's having and he is a politician. It is in his character. *deep sigh*

• Like 10

Regarding next week episode...so, it seems that Hae Soo is being married off to someone else and she doesn't have a say in that matter, I found that pretty strange...I don't know how marriage works in that time, but Hae Soo is from outside the palace, right? Lady Hae bring her to the palace to care for her, if Lady Hae dies, Hae Soo didn't have any ties to the royal family anymore. If Yeon Hwa hates Hae Soo so much, why married her off instead sending Hae Soo back to her hometown? It's not like Hae Soo would bring some political benefit if she's being married off since she's just a cousin of Lady Hae, so yeah...or is it because Yeon Hwa is afraid that Hae Soo would catch Wang So's eyes, therefore she must be married off to somebody else in order for Yeon Hwa to marry Wang So? But politically speaking...it's more beneficial to Yeon Hwa to marry whoever King wants...oh well, maybe this will be clear on the next episode...aaaah...Monday, please come faster!

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

I like your metaphors of soccer game. It's true. No matter how I like him, Wook is sometimes too passive. I know that his back ground need him to handle everything with cautious and strategically. Very different from So who's custom to game of survival and act on instict. But sometimes I want to pull his hair and said, "Your a man. Do something about it! Forget manner, reaponsibility and family for once. Stop making women whom you love and who loves you feel something forbidden and wrong if don't want to do anything until your succeeded." I said this when the wipping and Madam Hae knew about the poetry happen. Hahaha.. He's way too slow for a second lead male. Eun is better at this eventhough in a cute way. 

Let's just hope we see some changes in Wook in the next eps. His number two obstacle (it seems wrong to say this about Madam Hae but I don't know better word. Hurdle?) had passed away. I want to know how he deals with number one (his family). But I predict he's still going to observe first before jumping in. It is a political marriage Hae Soo's having and he is a politician. It is in his character. *deep sigh*

I FEEL THE SAME WAY TOO!!!!! Wook will loose HS definitely because his push and pull act...

• Like 11

Something I read on weibo (and translated kind of choppily - sorry!):

The Korean version split the Chinese female protagonist into two different roles - One is Hae Soo and the other Ji Mong. As a result, Soo's story becomes more pure/clean because of her heart, how she does not fear anyone. She is unsure of the direction that her heart will go. Ji Mong is her guide, and knows that fate cannot be interfered with.  But "I can change that person's fate" causes a butterfly effect, and tearing people apart or changing any detail causes for fate to become different.

So I guess this explains the reason why they didn't give Hae Soo a more knowledgeable character - because Ji Mong will most likely play a large role in influencing and guiding her, and the others. Plus the drama IS shorter than its Chinese counterpart, so it was probably easier this way haha

• Like 19

what if the first one when HS run away with WW they get caught and she forced to go through with the marriage and threatened to hurt herself forcing WS to help her run away? 

either way the one who will save HS is WS.. like someone said that they must create an opportunity for WS and HS develop a feeling even if WS actually already show interest in HS.. i just love a little moment between them... when WS look at the star and their interaction is really genuine.. no hidden agenda they just open book to each other.. and the way WS tease HS she want to spy people bathing again.. LOL 

the plot is getting better and better and i have a feeling we will have an epic love story and epic fight for the throne... seriously can't wait for monday~~~!!!!

• Like 13

hello again :)

day by day, review by review, picture by picture, and gif by gif :) I find myself falling in love with the 4th prince!!!  many thanks to Lee Jong Gi for portraining such a fascinating character!!!!

even if I dont know he will be the king, I can believe he will be the one; I think he has the nature of a great leader in times of crises and destabilization - in all most every situation we can see he is very quick at understanding a situation or an individual, or take fast and hard decisions; he is not at all dependent on other opinions, can very well know what he wants and is extremely determined to get it if he put his mind on it, has an incredible wish to survive, able to elicite fear and respect; also very clear about how he feels and also capable to put a mask on his intentions;  I dont know, but I can see in him all those things that can make later a king that can stabilise a kingdom in turbulent times 

also there is something magnetic in his presence, but unfortunate ... also dark ... 

in my opinion, till now there are 3 scenes unforgetable for me that describe him the best:

1) one is the bath meeting with Soo :)) - being so defenseless, vulnerable, ashamed and in a less of a second able to be in an aggressive attack mode; like when he talk in the night with his mother: shaked and hurt by her rejection, it takes a minute to make up his mind and promise her his revenge; in great pain, but once again able to survive and "put a fire" on the ones who hurt him - ; he is fully and painfull aware of his scar, of him not being at all desired, treasured and or loved by anyone, but there is something even stronger than his pain and this is his will to survive ... and the dark side of wanting the revenge and put " the mountain on fire"

2) the other one is the one when he tells his mother "Do you know what I've done for you?" God, this man can want something with such an incredible passion!! and is to fear what he can do for people he loves or to get the love he wants; such a dark passion! unlike Wook,  for loved ones or for what he wants,  there is no rule he cannot break, no risk he cannot take, no danger he cannot face, no gesture he cannot make; no wonder when he will start to love a woman, he will be madly in love, jealouse, obsessive and put a world on fire if it will be necessary; also when he will consciously admits he wants to be a king he will pursue his dream with the same kind of energy ...

3) for the third scene, I have in fact parts from his interaction with Soo :)) is hard to choose one :); I dont think he is in love with her; he was for too long lonely and hurt, keeping people at distance and "put a mask" on his face, to fall in love at first sight and to quickly fall in love; he is a person who needs time to open up; but I think it feels he is more and more letting her get closer; for me a key point in developing special feelings for her (not just being surprised, curious, interested) is the scene from the ep 4 ending; probably because she was not looking at him, I can see more of him looking at her

• Like 16

32 minutes ago, xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:

Something I read on weibo (and translated kind of choppily - sorry!):

The Korean version split the Chinese female protagonist into two different roles - One is Hae Soo and the other Ji Mong. As a result, Soo's story becomes more pure/clean because of her heart, how she does not fear anyone. She is unsure of the direction that her heart will go. Ji Mong is her guide, and knows that fate cannot be interfered with.  But "I can change that person's fate" causes a butterfly effect, and tearing people apart or changing any detail causes for fate to become different.

So I guess this explains the reason why they didn't give Hae Soo a more knowledgeable character - because Ji Mong will most likely play a large role in influencing and guiding her, and the others. Plus the drama IS shorter than its Chinese counterpart, so it was probably easier this way haha

This is seriously very interesting. In fact i was thinking something like this about our other characters. 

Spoiler (C-version)

Spoiler

I'm currently watching the c version but a friend of mine who has seen it completely  told me that 4th prince was initially cold but reasonable and level headed whereas by the end he became irrational and hot tempered which led to Rouxi leaving him. I felt that in k-version we have split some of those personality b/w the 4 and 8 prince. The 4th right now is hot tempered and all over the place. While the 8th is mature and calm and collected. So maybe here the 4th changes for the better while the 8th loses his mind and becomes obsessive ?

• Like 10

Don't know if this was posted already...

https://www.dramafever.com/news/300-million-chinese-viewers-tuned-in-to-watch-scarley-hert/

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo breaks online viewing records

by Sholeen Damarwala on Fri, Sep 02, 2016

a27345ef-c2c8-4373-8e55-f0c8452cd5d4.jpg
 0  0

In what is being considered record-breaking, an incredible 300 millions viewers in China tuned in over the course of three days on Youku to watch DramaFever exclusive Scarlet Heart:Ryeo

China seemed to have loved what they saw. From beautifully designed sets and exquisite costumes, to a jammed packed stellar star cast (oh hello IULee Joon Ki and Kang Ha Neul) and soul stirring OST, the drama delivers everything a viewer can hope for! Not to mention adorable on screen moments such as this: 

....and this:

...and can we please talk about Lee Joon Ki's crazy action sequences:

Does anyone know where I can watch the director's cut?? I'd be very grateful for a reply!:wub:

• Like 19

27 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Wook is slowest and passive ever second lead I have watched so far and indeed Eun is better. If he needs to give So tough fight he will have to improve himself a lottt.... otherwise there wont be any fun to watch as no angst or tug of war of hearts (as you said). And mire angsty it will be more it will make our hearts root for WS-HS.

Also for Wook, I feel as if he is never happy with his own life, his sad eyes looks likes always finding something to be happy about and he found that something in HS. But he does not seem to ambitious to have her in his life, he seems to be content looking at her from far thats what angers me the mos...."you are a man" (lending your line) and can at least try to get what you love (he never loved his wife and was just content having her beside him. and same he is doing here). And my advice "For gad sake just once just Jump without thinking how it will shape the rest of the situation and see how it feels to be free bird with no one controlling ur feelings."

26 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I FEEL THE SAME WAY TOO!!!!! Wook will loose HS definitely because his push and pull act...

chingu..sorry but can i say i dont see Wook doing any pushing and pulling... he is just standing there touching when HS is there and staring when she goes way. He hardly does any action..

(I hope all my views above are not offending anyone cause there are many frnds here who like him and his riding HS-WW ship. all are just my take on his lack of activity towards HS for his love...and sorry if it still does make anyone of you feel bad...)

• Like 10

Call me stupid...yes I am.... 43 been in this thread for so long, even do live recap..sigh...I am really committed a mortal sin.

If IU happen to read this thread also I am really...really...really sorry....this is happen because my lack of knowledge of you...gah...

For days I've been wondering on this thread title 

[Current Drama 2016]Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 달의 연인-보보경심 려 ~ Lee Joon Gi ❤ Lee Ji Eun ❤ Kang Ha Neul ~

I've been thinking who is Lee Ji Eun....who is that name owner...why IU not written in that tittle, is that YH name...or will we have another princess...as if I think..then what is happening in episode 1 to 5 was IU only a cameo I thought.....I was really really BLANK about this. 

And stupid me I didn't even googling that name. Until today it hit me hard...pabo yaa....it's IU name right??? I am really really sorry for my stupidity. hi

Then I just watch the teaser again....I notice the written in the middle of it "Rewrite the history for love", what is that mean?? So it will be totally a rewrite in history???? That Wang Soo will marry HS not YH??? oh yes!!

And the battle scene between Soo and Wook, so sad to see 2 great men that will be undefeatable if they're join forces, now battling sword into each other, HS must be one of the reason of their fight too...not only the throne.

• Like 13