[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 hours ago, shana0127 said:

I have been haunting this place since long. And after reading comments and watching all episodes with sub all i wanna say is that i am loving it :-)

Jungi and IU r great together . Jungi is great in nailing chemistry with his female leads but somehow it did not work for me in his last drama 'Scholar walking the night '. But in Monn lovers Jungi and IU have really clicked well and r hot together. Well here I will thank director for giving them awesome scenes together.

I am in for So and Soo that is SoSoo :wub:. As for Wook and Soo  that is WooSoo,sorry I dont have second lead syndrome .I have full on first lead syndrome here .

Till now I have loved all SoSoo scenes together . be it So sweeping Soo on horse or playfully going near her face to call her 'Then u r my person'.:wub:

Their were few rough moments too like him almost  strangling her for seeing his beautiful full moon face with patches and taking her hostage as a witness or grabbing her hands tight coz she was about to beat some prince . Well I will excuse him for his rough ways coz of his rough upbringing .But that now he is in palace , i wish he will learn manners as how to treat ladies . 

Hehe @shana0127 so far his rough around the edges upbrinigng makes him blunt and doesn't mince words.

I love his "she's mine" followed by "you are my woman/person". I swoon. But I too wait for wait he falls in love for real and treats her as his lady. Be ready for leejoonggi WangSo induced heart attack 

8 hours ago, uuugogirl said:

:scream:

Gosh, so these two costumes...

..must be King and Queen's outfits :scream:  No wonder those two costumes look so similar in appearance and detail :cry: now i notice that Hanna's character even wears a tiara in that poster  :scream:

If YeonHwa becomes the queen, it will be the end of the world for me :scream: That evil princess  is even worse than Red Queen Sms, she hates Haesoo and wants to abuse her all the time :bawling:   

Oh nooos.. You r correct @uuugogirl it does seem YH gets to be Queen. PH crap there goes a confirmed future angst... I thk knowing she couldn't tame WS and HS managed to ..will make her even more cruel...

8 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

I am new to this gif making so could create only 3 more:

my fav one: 

here is some huffing by wangjanim..

someone is happily annoyed...

Good job @KdramaSwimmer Your fav one is my fav one too. Maybe u can do the kiss/Peck one and the remove mask one too. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, pwnkl said:

Hide contents

I don't know but I'm kinda caught up with the idea on how the astronomer is behind the time travel or what's the actual reason of the time travel to begin with. I actually came up with a full-of-holes-basis and might be a complete non-sense.. but what if, a complete what if.. Ha Jin is originally from Goryeo's era? I mean what's the use of bringing Ha Jin along with him.. if right now he's a huge influence to King Taejo and to the princes.. I believe by controlling the most powerful piece is enough to engineered things. One more thing if the writer's goal is something like Ji Mong wise words "Your life can't change just because you want it to" that means no matter how Ha Jin as Soo steer the ship it's destination will never change -- what's written in history is bound to happen. Maybe Ha Jin is a real catalyst from Goryeo that wasn't written in history (I think this was already mentioned, pardon me but let me borrow your idea)  and choose to forget because of all the misery and despair, thus reincarnated her in the 21st century as So is actually waiting for her to remember him that might be the reason why she was sent back to Goryeo, to recognize So (in the 21st century)

@pwnkl...I just love your theory because I agree with you wholeheartedly. Ha Jin was supposed to be there but because she was from the future she could not be written in the history book. She had to be invisible so History can be made. Changing the last would have changed the future and Ha Jin may not have time traveled back to Goryeo. I belong be the astronomer is there to make sure nothing in the last changes. Everything must go as destiny will's it. I think the universe did this so Wang So get the chance to feel truly loved and be happy before taking the throne and all the responsibility and the misery that comes with it.

I thought it was the same thing with the C-version. Ruxiou had to separate from The 4 th prince or RuXi would have never been borned for the 4th Prince to love her. 

Ruixi and Ha  Jin were born solely for their soulmate and because they were born 1,000 years apart nothing in the past must EVER CHANGE. 

:wub::wub::wub::heart::heart:

• Like 15

10 hours ago, qwenli said:

Reveal hidden contents

Also I went to Google kang Hanna who portray yeonhwa, only to find out that she was in the same movie Empire of Lust with Kang Haneul, although I think she doesn't have any scenes with him. Well the more important point is, she had an erhem.....nude make out scene with another actor. Hmm. Seems like an ambitious person both on and off screen. Am sorry, I know I shouldn't gossip about actors real life but well :P

[Spoiler/]

@qwenli 

Spoiler

OMG I watched that scene on youtube..... I am shock :astonished:

• Like 12

53 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

lol. Sorry, I guess I went off in a completely different direction. At least it helped me refresh my memory for the c-version. LOL.

I get 13th and 14th mixed up sometimes too since I find them a little similar in appearance and I'm not very familiar with either of them. I've never seen Ji Soo in a drama before and my only experience with Nam Joo Hyuk was in Surplus Princess. (But I just remember that 14th prince has smaller eyes than 13th. LOL)

haha so I'm a bit interesting how they take on the love relationship in this version but I'm glad I'm not the only one confusing 13 and 14 cause they look similar in many angles lol. So far I noticed is that 13 doesn't tie his hair all up its like half up and leaves it hanging most of the time and look elegant like those noble guys in those cdramas all hes missing is a fan haha. I'm also liking how they change the 9th prince cause in the cversion he's a bit too gloomy and not talkative and i always feel like he's up to no good but in this one he's immature as the other princes haha

What I really want to see is 13th relationship with Lady Hae like when did he fell for her etc

• Like 11

5 hours ago, MadraRua said:

So I was just watching some of the OST video's for Scarlet Heart Ryeo and noticed a few things.

Looks like Wang So get's mad at her for hurting herself or I'm assuming that's what happened as per previous posts in this thread. (Sorry I can't find them) Question is why would she hurt herself? To stop the arranged marriage? And is that why Wang So and Wang Wook collaborate to spirit her away?

And it also looks like herself and 13th Prince found solace with each other at the funeral. That might be the makings of their friendship.

Finally I think this is Hae Soo and Wang So. Very picturesque with the mist and horse. Plus her cape. 

Based on this pictures...

Gd1Qdow.jpg

and your gif....

Hdu3HMX.gif

....I fear that Haesoo is trying to cut her wrist by that ceramic fragment :cry:

• Like 24

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

lol. Sorry, I guess I went off in a completely different direction. At least it helped me refresh my memory for the c-version. LOL.

I get 13th and 14th mixed up sometimes too since I find them a little similar in appearance and I'm not very familiar with either of them. I've never seen Ji Soo in a drama before and my only experience with Nam Joo Hyuk was in Surplus Princess. (But I just remember that 14th prince has smaller eyes than 13th. LOL)

18 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

haha so I'm a bit interesting how they take on the love relationship in this version but I'm glad I'm not the only one confusing 13 and 14 cause they look similar in many angles lol. So far I noticed is that 13 doesn't tie his hair all up its like half up and leaves it hanging most of the time and look elegant like those noble guys in those cdramas all hes missing is a fan haha. I'm also liking how they change the 9th prince cause in the cversion he's a bit too gloomy and not talkative and i always feel like he's up to no good but in this one he's immature as the other princes haha

What I really want to see is 13th relationship with Lady Hae like when did he fell for her etc

I think watching this short variety series will help you tell them apart, lol~ XD Other than that, I think a good way of telling them apart aside from the hair is their jawline? Jisoo has a stronger jawline than Joohyuk does. Joohyuk is the taller one too. XD 

• Like 15

Sharing fmv of Forgetting You by Davichi (love the duos voice n best Ost so far)

I like this one cause they keep his voice saying aloud the two lines that make me swoon..

Aurora Rain's fmv are owez jjang. So beautiful I had to screenshot many scenes.

Collage%202016-09-09%2009_51_49.jpg

my feelings aft watching these fmvs

HS was able to hold back when it comes to Wang Wook. Wang Wook was kind and nice to her. He's handsome and even his handwriting is as handsome as he is. It's no wonder a girl would fall for him. But when it comes to Wang So I thk HS would fall so deep so hard, she couldn't save herself.. The verse Stopless Love and LikeYou know all about my mind from this song really calls out to me.

• Like 24

hello Eclipses! keep it coming...its always a joy reading through your various theories,commntaries, gawking,giggling,swooning at various gifs,screen caps and fmvs.

i started watching SH all because of LJG,but the unfolding plot since Ep 1 has captured my interest. Granted it is not all perfect, what drama could be perfect anyways, but there is something that captures one's interest.

without reading or watching the C-version, I watch this with mindset that its another kdrama that I have started.

as much as I like KHN as an actor, right off the bat I am a So2/SoSoo shipper. There's just something adorable in So2's interaction. This may have a sad ending, but I am more excited how So2's love story will start..

Happy Weekend,Eclipses! 

Moonday is just around the corner

• Like 19

I watched again Arang & The Magistrate just to kill my times until Monday..(but I only watched LJG & Shin Minah scenes lol ) .. can't wait for Monday..but then again..I read at some thread about ep 6 won't aired because of world cup 2018 qualification..is this true?anyone here would know?or somebody already discussed this? please someone tell me if they knew..I really want to see that eps ...:tears:

• Like 13

6 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@solelylurking I could not get quote option for a part of ur post so pasting it below for refrence

For me it makes the love triangel no fun hahaha. There should be tug wars and who tried harder to please or rescue the heroine, so the heart anxiety feels louder. 

I think thats make the ship sailing almost in one sided direction.  I alwways had SLS in most ny past kdramas  juat cause I found second giving tough fight to male lead to get gals heartn love. SL always had more chances and ways in their armor to give male leade enough threat to one up his game in oreder to win. Here it feels like WW has no power remaining to give WS tough fight. And I'd feel instead if WW YH is more of a threat for So2 love story

I agree with you. That's why I think that guy should do something from the start even if it's mean cooperating with So (if our guess is right So asked Wook 'if you had feeling for that girl?' anyway) instead hoovering looking sad and anxious and waiting So to take action and come along with that. The power need to be shared in order to make it more interesting. 

So far all I see about Wook is he got the potential but just sit around and let So do the work when it comes to what happen inside the palace or related to his family/house. What happen in the woods with assasin or with 14th is the prove that the story far more enjoyable and interesting if he take action before he thinks. 

If this is what happen to the race to get the girl (So haven't even been in the race so far) what happen to the race to get the throne? We have to let So gets Soo's heary first and see him change after that? Eiiii... That's no fun. 

I want to see Wook's power display first before the struggle happens so the despair and feeling helpless is more seen. It confinced me that he love the girl and can't live without her. You are the most potential person to be king. Show something about it. That's what I mean. 

Is that evil of me? Am I really his fans? Oh well.. I guess I'm kind of evil, I'm a member of the YoYo club hahahaha... :D

It's nice talking and discussing with you @KdramaSwimmer... :)

• Like 17

1 hour ago, uuugogirl said:

Based on this pictures...

and your gif....

....I fear that Haesoo is trying to cut her wrist by that ceramic fragment :cry:

OMG I think your surmise may be true. I've been wondering what HS did so that she has to wear a band-aid around her wrist and the two pics you've posted seem to be the explanation for it. As I recall from the C-version, after collapsing from hearing the news that the Crown Prince had asked the King to make her his concubine, Ruo Xi continued to hurt herself until she was seriously sick to postpone the wedding. And the 4th prince and the 8th prince also worked out a strategy together to save her. So maybe something similar will happen in the K-version.

• Like 16