[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

we have speculated that its cause of the talent HS possesses with herbs and make up. She does some magic with her magical wand (make up brush) and hide WSs scare.

Ooooh! I had an inkling of this happening...if this has been discussed before then good to know I wasn't completely off the mark :D

• Like 9

Just got my connection back again :lol: ..so I just watched the FMV @atsu-chan made..and I loved it..just by seeing those scenes with this song..I almost cry even though I don't know the meaning Lol..and I just like the fanfic that @ChewyChocolate made..I'm smiling happily with every sentence I read..thanx to you both..

@Mona Ys I live in Batam..Indonesia,next to Singapore & Malaysian border :D anyways..nice to meet you here Chingu..and all our frinds here..4 and half hour to go...waiting for our friends analyses here for the show later ..:)

• Like 10

I've finally watched and really it isn't as bad as the antis make it to be. I'm enjoying all scenes with JG, KHN and IU. I did skip some of the scenes when the brothers gather.

I really like when they transport women to the past. A contemporary woman seems way more interesting and impulsive than those living in that time. Those men couldnt help wanting to get to know HS and hang out with her

JG is such a scene stealer. I'm glad he's mostly in his robe that is thick and hides his thin frame. Hope he gets rested n back to normal weight Soon.

Though the editing isn't the best but I love the cinematography so far. And IU is really pretty in her own sweet demure way.

img1473063515400.jpg

So visually pretty I had to collage them

img1473063230372.jpg

2 hours ago, uuugogirl said:
  15 hours ago, violet90 said:

my personal thought that Haesoo will have to be a palace maid in two theory..

1. the King wanted her to be in palace cause she too smart and i don't know if you guys remember that the King maybe know Haesoo from the future based on character description.. keeping her close is a great move from him.. 

2. when Haesoo cousin dies she have to leave Wang Wook house and serve in palace on King order..

but bottom line is IF all the prince can't get her out from palace meaning its under King order.. so yeah i wonder how Haesoo will end up being a maid..

in long preview i notice Haesoo wear 3 different maid outfit.. i think the one with purple dress is the lowest.. you can see her struggling and tired.. the polka dot is when she first enter the palace and i think she end up became a maid in WS house?? i don't know but he sure living there cause he like everywhere with her with that dress.. lol and the red one is tea lady.. 

i think the chronology is first polkadot dress second the red one and lastly the purple one..

the purple one will definitely make WS hurt as much as Haesoo is.. he can't do anything than stand aside watching her suffer cause he have no power.. it will triger him to take the throne for his country and his love one.. under WY and his mom reign they will destroy everything he love.. Haesoo became their target because that WS ONLY weakness.. they can attack her its just as same as attacking WS.. 

if you notice the last scene where WS and WW having a sword fight WS last sentence is not about the throne but Haesoo.. 'no matter what i would never let you go'.. i think WS will feel so hurt to see the one person he love can't be protected by him and being hurt in front of his eyes.. i just hope the writer don't do a lot of tragic scene.. i don't think my heart can handle that... :( 

If it follows the novel. It is expected of HS to perform duties in the palace and gets inducted in to be selected as concubines for the king. In the novel the heroine was advised by the 8th Prince to dress plainly so that she won't be selected. Those not selected gets posted in diff parts of the palace for various duties. Due to her many ideas and good personality with some, she rises up in ranks and eventually posted to learn how to serve tea. Eventually serving tea to the king. The Prince often goes to the palace and meets her there. 

The novel has some tragedies including the ending so I too hope that scarlet heart Ryeo will take the original route and a completely different ending from the novel or the Chinese drama version.

• Like 19

39 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

In my opinion, this must happen before the death of King Taejo. I believe, Wang Mu is still the Crown prince, since he is in the middle and he is looking in front of him. Moreover, his armour is different from the other princes. I guess, Wang Mu must be looking at his father and king Taejo. So my supposition is: Wang Yo is caught, planning to organise a coup d'état. Now they are waiting for the verdict. In my opinion, Wang Yo is sentenced to prison in the sense (he can't leave his house). I think, Wang Wook will only join Wang Yo after the death of Wang Mu because Yo and So will claim for the throne.

Sure, I could be wrong because in real, the conspiracy was led during Wang Mu's reign: Wang Yo and Wang So were both involved. Yet as you can see, the writer has changed it a little so that this conspiracy could happen before Taejo's death (with this scene) and then later again (from this scene)

Wang So will stop wearing his mask very soon in my opinion, maybe in the episode 7. It happens, when HS enters the palace and works as maid (she is wearing the same clothes of the women who worked for the princes (bath). I have the impression that at some point, HS will realise who Wang So really is: the future Gwangjong, however she doesn't know the History very well. She might have forgotten that there were two kings before him. 

What do you think?  

The pace is just crazy... I believe there will happen a lot very soon...

Yes - good Point they are looking at the King ... CPs Armour can look different too.. right. And I kinda hope it will be like that and Wang Wook will not gt the opposite Side to Wang Mo. That would feel wrong for me. I did not see WW like that. But he will never take WSs Side.

Not sure if HS will reveal her truth... maybe when she is drunk with Baek Ah... But on one Point she - I guess that too - will find out who the real King will become later. But telling him... ah that´s tricky. I more thing that only what heppen can make Wang So decide to take the throne. Protecting his Love is one point - but if WY killed Wang Mo - that will be a point to. Importend to know what will happen to the now CP.

Wang Mo looks for me like a man with Depressions... he might be strong and smart ... but he must wear a lot on his shoulders.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Wang Mo looks for me like a man with Depressions

yes thats true and not sure why I feel he carries kinda Gloomy Aura. I feel he too had a troubled childhood be it whatever the reason. He does not look like a Would Be confident king who can decided on his own.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Horse: Please don´t kill me...

JG:     Don´t worry - we just have to pretend. We are both Actors - right - you and me.

(I will give him or her  an Apple later... maybe he / or she can forgive me than...)

:grin:    I laugh out loud because of this..thank you dear..you made my day

• Like 13

I believe another reason why Wang So stopped Yeon Hwa from hurting Hae Soo was the hairpin. He had it in his hand when Wang Wook confronted him and claimed that Hae Soo wouldn't belong to him. On the other hand, Wang Wook seems to have witnessed the scene too, yet he didn't intervene. But I am not so sure. Nonetheless, when YH sent Hae Soo to make the glue, he never confronted his own sister about that harsh treatment. 

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

yes thats true and not sure why I feel he carries kinda Gloomy Aura. I feel he too had a troubled childhood be it whatever the reason. He does not look like a Would Be confident king who can decided on his own.

Right - his Childhood must be a nightmare too... and he always must protect his back... with a Stepmother like this Queen around. When he was on the Field with his Father for a long time he had to kill and see a lot terrible pictures kept in his soul - but he too was not around his Brother so his bond might be different too. And playing around with him might be difficult... if someone by accidnt harm the CP... better not... so yes... Wang Mo is a tragic Prince too. And I believe he really cares for Wang So. He wanted to run after him after the Ceremony but he was hold back from the King - CP can´t risk his life. But the real him wanted to run and help and fight with WS. So I see it like he kinda gave up to be himself and thats why he is always gloomy. He is a good man in my Eyes - but he has to carry the duty to become the King  - that is a heavy duty. And it lays on him since many years.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I believe another reason why Wang So stopped Yeon Hwa from hurting Hae Soo was the hairpin. He had it in his hand when Wang Wook confronted him and claimed that Hae Soo wouldn't belong to him. On the other hand, Wang Wook seems to have witnessed the scene too, yet he didn't intervene. But I am not so sure. Nonetheless, when YH sent Hae Soo to make the glue, he never confronted his own sister about that harsh treatment. 

Haaa - And Yeon Hwa had the Pin in her Hand when she hits Hae So... so... I believe she blamed Hae So for stealing it and our Hero did not say Wang So lost it - or even if - Yeon Hwa would not belive her. So she hits her - for beeing a thief.  And here is the perfect  REasons for Wang So to stand up for Hae So. He can even say hey gave it to her... something like this.

You can see it in her Hand here...

edit: the other evidence:

@bebebisous33

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Right - his Childhood must be a nightmare too... and he always must protect his back... with a Stepmother like this Queen around. When he was on the Field with his Father for a long time he had to kill and see a lot terrible pictures kept in his soul - but he too was not around his Brother so his bond might be different too. And playing around with him might be difficult... if someone by accidnt harm the CP... better not... so yes... Wang Mo is a tragic Prince too. And I believe he really cares for Wang So. He wanted to run after him after the Ceremony but he was hold back from the King - CP can´t risk his life. But the real him wanted to run and help and fight with WS. So I see it like he kinda gave up to be himself and thats why he is always gloomy. He is a good man in my Eyes - but he has to carry the duty to become the King  - that is a heavy duty. And it lays on him since many years.

aww..thank you the enlighten...=))...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, briseis said:

Bigger version of the official stills

Hide contents

Source: topstarnews

I'm so looking forward to this scene ^^ From all the teasers and OST MV I believe this is gonna be such a cute scene between Wang So and Hae Soo. Love the way he holds out his hand hesitantly to help her and then pretends to cough to hide his shyness :) And as I remember from watching the official MV for the second OST we will see him smiling too. Just thinking about it makes me super excited :D

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 15

2 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Dishing some good news ! (Originally posted by LJG on his facebook)

“이준기 효과” ‘달의 연인’, ‘구르미’·‘W’ 누르고 화제성 1위

"Lee Joon Gi Effect " Moon Lovers ranks number 1 on topic index, followed by  MDBC, W 

(Non-verbatim translation , if someone would translate it better, please share ^^ Thanks ! )

Analyst Good Data Corporation said that from  August 29 to September 4 broadcast of dramas,  analysis of  netizen reactions to drama broadcast through online news, blogs, community, SNS, video SBS  were made and announced that drama " Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" won the first place.

SHR jumped from number four ranking.

Lee Joon Gi demonstrated a touch of drama and "fun" .

Original article

thanks for sharing...its LJK's magic sweeping all the world not just SK...and we are no exception. I am so grateful to him for accepting this drama...

in love pink cat

• Like 11

@Mau_Cherry Thanks a lot for the info! :wub: I noticed the hairpin in the scene between Wang Wook and Wang So and you noticed it with Yeon Hwa. I believe that we have come closer to the story! It feels great working together like that!

So I can understand why Wang So intervened as he recognised the hairpin and he didn't want them to know why he had bought it and why it was in HS' hands. 

• Like 15