[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, SizzlerZ said:

I know some of us are speculating the mask scene to be a goodbye scene but I see the two smiling in that. If it's a goodbye scene then it should be after CR's death right? Would HS make up with WS? 

i don't think so.. this scene is supposed to be the proposed scene that HS wanted but So likely sad because he know that she can't be his queen but still he want to get married... 

CR scene will likely put the dots in our OTP relationship and even more if Soo actually pregnant at that time cause we all know that she will miscarriage and later on dies... 

so the mask scene is the last scene that we have our OTP together.......

cry in the corner.....:tears:

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, luci13 said:

You are not ALONE. GOSH! drama gods won't ever let our OTP to spend their love even for a day! They need a break, mind you? T_T 

Btw, I agree that punishment for CR wasn't as brutal and excruciating as I had thought. But maybe, the humiliation that comes along with the punishment.

LOTS of things and emotions happened in episode 17 alone! Oh I think I need to watch SBS version first as the international version confused me in some parts.

While I'm suddenly feeling sad that we only have 3 episodes left. Am not ready to say goodbye to this drama! :bawling:

I'm going to run out of tears tomorrow. They are probably going to show all of CR-HS moments as we see CR completely wrecked. And HS is probably going to be completely broken. Misunderstandings will flow like water and seperation is set in stone. You are 100% right in saying a lot happened in 17 but I think 18 is probably going to go above and beyond that. 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, prisa said:

but based on history, they have 5 children,:angry:,Will WS love YW in the end:bawling:, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

Ok..,I am trying to calm myself by chanting "YH is just a surogate mother, YH is just a surrogate mother" "YH is just a baby machine".

Urghhh :confounded: This is so not fair... at least the C-version RX and 4th Prince got to enjoy some good time together after he came to the throne. HS and WS only had half an episode!

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, qwenli said:

hmmm, all I can say is Lee Joon Gi is really good. When he is scary, he is real SCARY!

At this moment Lee Joon Gi is the only reason why I still watch SHR with so many heartbreaks still to come :bawling:  

I know life is often unfair, but to see the evil snake princess is going to have all her dreams come true and not be punish for her crimes in the past, it's just unfair.  When is "creative license to history" going to be applied here?

• Like 14

The reason why Soo will not become his queen is because that would change history, not because of her scar (she could jut cover that up with diy makeup, am I right?) JiMong will tell her to cancel the wedding because of this, and it is certain that she will.

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

LOL at those cursing at Jimong. Give him a break. Isn't it Soo who should know or realize that she can't change the course of history. She knows for damn sure Gwangjong didn't marry her. My heart bleeds (literally. I'm on the floor right now...) for her but what the heck did she think was going to happen once So became King?

When reality slap me in the face. Yes, she should know, she would never marry Wang So :bawling:

• Like 11

According to the story, Gwangjong had 2 sons, one died the other lived. My thought is the Hae Soos child lives and Yeon Hwa's child dies. The child of Hae Soo then grows up in the palace as the son of the royal family. That would also underline my thoughts why Wang So after Hae Soo's death still has the will to live. And for Yeon Hwa it would be a punishment. The child and a man who does not love her. Then, the king's history would not change only the point of view.

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, stevii said:

OMYGOD STAPPP! HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL, but yeah its still different, the sbs one didnt have chaeryung beaten to death @Killa92

I was wondering how the K-version would go. The Chinese version had Court Lady Steamed Dumpling, that stunk.....

• Like 5

NGL I can't bring myself to feel sorry for CR, I liked Mu and she participated in his death. 

Looking at WW like 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

He's like the abusive ex who walks around like 

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_o13c3oMy241rnxnf8_500.gif

Will comment more on the episode after I see both versions with english subs unless the Youku and OneTV versions are different then I have to watch 3 versions. 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, violet90 said:

i don't think so.. this scene is supposed to be the proposed scene that HS wanted but So likely sad because he know that she can't be his queen but still he want to get married... 

CR scene will likely put the dots in our OTP relationship and even more if Soo actually pregnant at that time cause we all know that she will miscarriage and later on dies... 

so the mask scene is the last scene that we have our OTP together.......

cry in the corner.....:tears:

I wonder if HS will wear the bridal gown after the 'propose scene'. I really hope WS doesn't lead her or something to have her hopes crushed by beggar JM telling her to give up. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, penelop3 said:
  11 minutes ago, liddi said:

Transcript of International version preview based on C-subs:

YH: Your Majesty should protect the throne
       Our son. I want him to become the next king.
WS: He would actually dare to use the throne as bait, and play me in the palm of his hands
WS: (hugging HS) You are not allowed to go anywhere. You are my only queen...
JM: (to HS, who's dressed in wedding finery?) Please give up your marriage to His Majesty
      It's only right that you should give it up first
HS: What should I do?
HS: [watching someone being rolled and beaten up in a mat] How could you treat someone like that?!
WH: Soo! (when Soo collapses, realising it was CR)
HS: (to WS) You would go as far to beat her to death like a dog
WS: I have become a monster in Soo's eyes
WS: I will not let him get away with this

thank you for all the recaper... you all are awesome :wub:

i try to enjoy this episode, imagining the lovey dovey between OTP... ignoring all the bad thing that will happend  next... that's how i try to go through this eps... this happiness is so fragile just like they both hand in hand walk on a string.. that's okay.. at least we know for sure they love each other right now.. i'll face tomorrow, tomorrow... i just want to hug sosoo and say be strong dear... be strong.... aaah sorry for this melow thing... i'm so into romance of all this game of thrones..

btw, from eps 18 preview we see gwangjong mad at someone, if I'm not mistaken i see haesoo sit with someone at the woods and gwangjong see it.. who is it possibly? 

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, prisa said:

but based on history, they have 5 children,:angry:,Will WS love YW in the end:bawling:, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

I prefer to think, that if we assume that the real Wang So really never loved his wife,  he still had no choice. They were producing children and trying to have a son or many sons to make sure that the throne remain in their family. If I am not wrong they had more daughters than sons. That's why they had that many children.   So it was not "making love". But it was a physical act to make babies . It was rather part of his duty as a king to have the crown prince  as a descendent from his own blood line to make sure he will  keep, what he builded for Goryeo. This is what I am trying to convince myself with, because WS belongs only to HS.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

OH MY GOD!!! I don't have a good feeling about this preview!! What if ML had the same sad ending with BBJX? Which is HS will be angry to WS because he punished CR, and HS will be misscariage? YH will be the queen? And then WW would share his past "love story" to WS and that makes him let go of HS. And HS married with Jung? And die in his arm while waiting WS to came! And then we go back to the future and HS (in this situasion GHJ maybe) meet "modern" WS and cry then *THE END* WHAT????!!! I DON'T WANT THAT SIMILAR "HANGING- ENDING", Writer-nim!!! Except you can promise us for second season of ML with the same casts I DON'T NEED THAT REPEATED (BBJX) ENDING! Jaebaaall, don't make my prediction be a real one! :bawling:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, glacial said:

1 hour ago, iloveknovela said:

That's what I also like about LJK @junejungki.... at least he can communicate in English.  He may not be fluent but he can converse and can speak clearly. 

Very interesting that he is very interested in learning ... almost about anything that he is interested in and did it well. 

Indeed... IGNORANCE IS NOT A VIRTUE!!! :D

honestly many times its not ignorance when koreans or actually any other race can't speak in english, its actually very very very difficult for them. From what i know, theres even a problem of having a phobia of it or using it because of embarrassment when they make mistakes. I can understand the frustration of many fans because you want to know what they type or what they say, but as of now koreans and idols, their main focus is their country and their people and thats where they are most comfortable at. The country just started or is just starting to get a little bit out of the box in terms of other cultures and all. Also, most koreans try really hard to learn english, so many tutoring centers and methods are used but its an on going problem there that its very difficult to learn. Just got to be understanding, or learn a little bit of korean too. :lol:

*I was very frustrated with getting subtitles before (7 years ago) and a lot of korean stuff didn't have it easy or accurate before, and i hated waiting for too long, so I took classes to learn korean as a hobby and hoped to reach a point where I won't need subtitles for shows and movies, I'm currently still studying and I reached my goal of never needing subtitles but i continue to study it for fun. (with a native speaking teacher)* :)

@glacial Just a clarification, just in case you misinterpret my post.:sweatingbullets:

I don't mean ignorance as to English language.  Mere thought of it sounds very rude for me, how much more saying it. :D I know what you mean because I've been to Korea and know full-well how difficult to communicate (in other areas) but since I've been a fanatic of Korean drama I've learned few phrases and it helped a lot.  But what I enjoy the most is the sweet smile on their faces watching me trying hard to speak their language in a way that they can understand me.  Oh BTW, Korean is very dear to us because one of the biggest Christian congregation in Korea is very close to our church.  Many Koreans are coming here in our country to study English too.  Just an info. :D

When I said:  IGNORANCE IS NOT A VIRTUE .... I am referring to LJK being interested in learning many things.  Growing up, I've been taught that I have to learn something about anything and anything about something.  Meaning be well informed with anything under the sun.  With things you're less interested in, just basic knowledge is enough to carry on conversation regarding the matter.  But with things that you love and enjoy the most, you can master it and use it as a tool in reaching your life goals.

Seeing LJK mastering what he love and enjoy the most reminds me of this phrase. 

I hope this clears whatever misunderstanding my comment have created.  :heart: 

• Like 13