[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

How can an episode be so emotionally draining. :cry: We get cute scenes between our otp, but I can't even watch them being happy, momentarily, without worrying about what's to come. I swear every romantic scene of HS and WS that we've waited for is actually heartwrenching, instead of being happy I'm left crying. 

I don't think my heart can handle the next few episodes :tears: This drama has really made me emotionally unstable. 

• Like 12

Okay, I am officially depressed now. Not sure I can handle anymore of this. Apparently, the drama refuses to allow me or the OTP happiness for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Bye soompians. I needa catch up on my sleep deficit. And then, I'll watch the episode with subs.... but I don't think that will help my mood one bit. Just kill me now.

EDIT: I see Jung's eyeliner is getting thicker by the episode. I hope to have some pleasant dreams tonight.... of poking Jung's eyes out... or joining @penelop3 in skinning Wook. I am mad. I AM MAD!!!

Edited by zi4r
  • Like 21

To be honest before this episode I was really concerned about So marrying YH, but after knowing he's forced into it then he will not touch or even look at YH because he hated to be controlled by others.  Apart from queen's title she is nothing to So.  Seeing the smirk in So when YH trying to seduce him saying she want to have a son with him, he will not grant her the wish.   

• Like 18

1 minute ago, soorani said:

I haven't even watched the episode yet and my feelings are all over the place!!!!  I feel so sad and drained :tears:

----

Is it just me but the way So talked here, it seems like he wasn't behind CH's death (or at least he didn't demand her to be killed in such a brutal form idk)? 

I mean, he said that he will not let them ( the people who made him become a monster in Soo's eyes) get away with this? (or am I in denial?) 

I think So is being manipulated by that giant snake Wook by informing him of CR's hand on Moo's death and Won! 
Dang it! I feel like skinning Wook alive and make him a purse! :angry:

• Like 10

1 minute ago, faeriealice said:

God I hate everyone but WS, HS and Baek-Ah (and his GF). Trampling all over their happiness because they didn't get what they want. ARG. Infuriating. I SWEAR TO GOD I WOULD MUCH RATHER BAEK-AH TAKE HS AWAY THAN JUNG - I WANT TO THROW SALT AT HIM!

Yes, why can't it be Baek Ah???

Hate Jung Hate Jung Hate Jung Hate Jung :confounded:

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

After that episode and preview I almost had a heart attack! 

Am I the only one that felt a sudden rush of emotions and was going absolutely insane not knowing how to deal or act properly? 

You are not ALONE. GOSH! drama gods won't ever let our OTP to spend their love even for a day! They need a break, mind you? T_T 

Btw, I agree that punishment for CR wasn't as brutal and excruciating as I had thought. But maybe, the humiliation that comes along with the punishment.

LOTS of things and emotions happened in episode 17 alone! Oh I think I need to watch SBS version first as the international version confused me in some parts.

While I'm suddenly feeling sad that we only have 3 episodes left. Am not ready to say goodbye to this drama! :bawling:

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

WS better push that Yeonhwa snake away from him or he and I will have words :angry:

HAHAHHAHA i dont know why i laughed out loud reading this omg this thread is the best. its supposed to be a depressed night but i read some really funny comments from you guys

• Like 11

Guys, you forgot to update one part before the episode ended

YH visits HS in her room to talk about becoming So's queen. 

HS: Yeah, I told him you wanted to be his queen and everything but he wanted me still so yeah. hope you're not mad.

HS , YH and So have dinner. 

HS sitting beside WS

HS: Peha, your hair looks so sexy pushed back, YH, don't you think his hair looks sexy pushed back? *smirks*

YH: jumps on HS and has a cat fight. 

END. 

Okay that was a joke (mean girls references) :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 23

1 minute ago, trizha1 said:

LOLOL

I laughed so hard at this.

I mean, yes, mean princess is really so bad, but absolutely, if you never give up on what you want, you can definitely become a Queen hahah.

Too bad she will never have So's love though...

but based on history, they have 5 children,:angry:,Will WS love YW in the end:bawling:, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

You know what, I think the lantern scene would be the last happy scene for 1000 YEARS....

Oh please don't say that. I read that and my heart is starting to break! But knowing the writers what your saying might come true :(

• Like 9

King So with his new eyeliner...! :blink:

gives him an air of invincibility .. but also makes him more intimidating?

things starting to go awry.. General Park leaving, Soo's failing health.. And now Wook and Yeonhwa forming a deadly brother-sister duo to corner the King?? The foreshadowing is.. I fear for tomorrow's episode.

it was so petty of Wook to mention the scar.. Just because of what Soo said to him.. he had to bring up such an old sensitive issue just to dislodge her from filling the Queen's position...

• Like 14

The editing for the international version was horrible. Again. lol The way they butchered the SoSoo scenes (that started from when Soo is waiting for So, the dinner, So has a nightmare, etc) was ridiculous. I'm mad at the editor but even more furious that it managed to get approval from the production team? It was actually rage-inducing for me. I'm so glad the SBS version was much smoother (and longer!).

As for Yeon Hwa - my only hope is that So actually leaves her in the room before anything happens. >.>;;;;

Ugh, I'm super anxious about tomorrow's episode. ;_______;

• Like 15

Just now, trizha1 said:

Whew that was a roller coaster ride. Thanks for hanging out, friends, see you all tomorrow!!

It definitely was! From happy to super happy to over the moon to 10 feet under the ground to rage time to go insane and to out of this freaking universe. One heck of a rollercoaster that is!

• Like 11

so i think i get tomorrow episode....

Soo want to get married to So as far as So concern nobody can't stop him from marrying Soo but JM will step in and tell Soo about not changing the history by getting married to the king so HS will do the noble idiocy by give up on marrying So and stay as his lover instead.. So will surely married YH if Soo asked him too cause to be honest So need WW and YH clan to back up him... its just plain pure suck for our OTP right now..

fast forward we see CR getting beat to death and Soo likely will found out she pregnant and that point she hated So cause torturing CR.. realize that i used torture not punish cause if So explain and punish her according the law i think Soo would't be that sad.. So will loss HS trust and she will hate him to guts if its follow BBJX.. Soo likely will pray in the preview and will get weaker and weaker.. and So can only watch this happen cause he can't even get near Soo later on...

but the saddest part is So get the throne but will loss Soo... the line that he became monster in Soo eyes just break my heart so much and Soo will have to suffer through out all of this as long as she in palace.. 

my most hated character in this episode hand down the evil sibling.... gosh they just pure evil to the core!!!

• Like 21