[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, liddi said:

Transcript of International version preview based on C-subs:

YH: Your Majesty should protect the throne
       Our son. I want him to become the next king.
WS: He would actually dare to use the throne as bait, and play me in the palm of his hands
WS: (hugging HS) You are not allowed to go anywhere. You are my only queen...
JM: (to HS, who's dressed in wedding finery?) Please give up your marriage to His Majesty
      It's only right that you should give it up first
HS: What should I do?
HS: [watching someone being rolled and beaten up in a mat] How could you treat someone like that?!
WH: Soo! (when Soo collapses, realising it was CR)
HS: (to WS) You would go as far to beat her to death like a dog
WS: I have become a monster in Soo's eyes
WS: I will not let him get away with this

How am i going to prepared my heart for tomorrow episode ! I hate it becoz at the end, YH  got what she wanted to have..this is not fair..

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, Shaian Geroso said:

The gate???? Please give me more details sissy...

I think by "opening the gate", @atgirlina means  that YH open the palace gate to So, general Park, BH, and their army. But even if  this is the case, this is not enough to convince/force So to marry her.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

AND HERE I WAS THINKING IT WAS A HAPPY SCENE! FREAKING SBS WITH THEIR MISLEADING PREVIEWS AND INCLUDING SCENES FROM WRONG EPISODES! 

You know what, I think the lantern scene would be the last happy scene for 1000 YEARS....

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, thelegendary said:

Won't be expecting anymore sweet, cute, lovey dovey OTP scenes from ep 18-20 :( I'll put my predictions in the spoiler tab although they're technically not spoilers...so here we go:

Hide contents

From what I've seen and based off the Chinese version, Jung will be the one to take her away from the palace, as he mentioned in this episode. MLSHR will follow history, which means Yeonhwa will become queen and Hae Soo will not have an official title as queen nor consort/concubine. Chae Ryung's sins will surface and she will be punished with death (hitting to death as seen in preview). In the Chinese version, this happened too, and Ruoxi never truly forgave him for so brutally killing her friend. Hae Soo's health is likely to worsen, given her depression after Chae Ryung's death and the new Wang So who becomes cruel and cold blooded. We saw that Jung asked the king for a favour in the previous episode, which was most likely a marriage decree with Hae Soo, which will be used when she can no longer stand living in the palace, If they follow the Chinese version, Wang Wook will help Hae Soo for the last time, provoking Wang So to let her leave and marry Jung. Wang So would not have permitted her leave from his side if not for Wang Wook informing him or their past relationship. Hae Soo will then die in Jung's arms, and Wang So will be left feeling regret and grief when he finds out that she waited for him all that time, in order to see him one last time. If all goes well, they will meet again in the future. She will also see other people from Goryeo, such as Lady Hae, as modern day people.

note: my predictions - based on Chinese version and may not be fact.

Okay.. I'm depressed already. I know the ending will be like what you wrote in the spoiler.. but reading it again, makes me super depressed. CRAP. :crazy:

• Like 9

I haven't even watched the episode yet and my feelings are all over the place!!!!  I feel so sad and drained :tears:

----

3 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

WS: I have become a monster in Soo's eyes
WS: I will not let him get away with this

Is it just me but the way So talked here, it seems like he wasn't behind CH's death (or at least he didn't demand her to be killed in such a brutal form idk)? 

I mean, he said that he will not let them ( the people who made him become a monster in Soo's eyes) get away with this? (or am I in denial?) 

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

Angsty Ep! 
looks like Soo will die, they dont get married and So is forced to marry YH instead
and WW shld just be hanged

Seems like Soo will not forgive So for killing CH too... 

Oh my oh my oh my.....

I dont have the heart to continue watching the last 3 eps!   OMG!!!!

I can't ... definitely won't forgive Hae So for defending Chaeryeong (CR) :):):) 

Hae So has done a lot of offenses too. Though not directly. Seriously...

1. Death of Sanggung Oh.

2. Indirectly killing the CP through CR. Infact, it was just the two of them who exclusively attended the CR.  

3.  For her utter distrust for Prince Wang So, Hae Soo was partly responsible for the death of the 10th Prince and his wife.

For me, Hae Soo does not belong in Goryeo. I have never forgotten that she is a woman from the 21st century.  I think she is trying to fit in in Goryeo for survival. 

King Gwangjong gonna be busy. He has a long list of people to terminate so he can have a stronger reign. He is surrounded by bunch of traitors. 

• Like 19

God I hate everyone but WS, HS and Baek-Ah (and his GF). Trampling all over their happiness because they didn't get what they want. ARG. Infuriating. I SWEAR TO GOD I WOULD MUCH RATHER BAEK-AH TAKE HS AWAY THAN JUNG - I WANT TO THROW SALT AT HIM!

I wonder if I should just wait for the rest of the episodes to come out and just bliz through it so I don't have to watch the BS scenes.

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, stevii said:

omg thanks! atleast now i know from the preview that WS is not yet angry at HS, but damn its gonna be hell in tmr's episode :(

Ws will get really angry when hs cancelled the wedding ...now i hate jimong...

• Like 9

Episode 17:

1. What's with Yo-Wohee's scene and Yo's silhouette nightmare? I have seen this in previous episode. What? :blink:

2. Flabbergasted at the moment when Yo ask Soo which name should he write on the will. I guess he smh realize that Soo is the variable in the course of events.

3. Soo's tears when Yo finally died after multiple heart attack. Such an excruciating way to die. She never want to take any side from the beginning.

4. The moment when Soo salute So as the new king makes me shudder

5. Queen Hwangbo turn 180 and decide to forsake Wook in order to survive. Perhaps Queen SMS isn't the only nutjob in the castle

6. Soo's eyes when So hug her all night to ease the nightmare. WHY YOU TWO SO ADORBS

7. Chaeryung... :angry:

8. Hae Soo's health have reach its toll. At this point I'm almost sure she will leave with Jung and living a secluded life in the mountain. 

"Your anger towards So, it's a misdirected anger." Of course. Jung may be the golden ticket for Soo's departure from palace, but I still wish for his stupidity to go to hell (only)

9. I wish I could just stare at my OTP moment without all the pain and suffering that follow it

10. Soo cannot become the queen because of her scar? How about So? You have one of those you know, Bb cream... either because SHE'S A GIRL or the wound is just too scarring to be covered with any concealer.

11. Wook: "If I cannot have Hae Soo than no one ever will."

12. Love how we can see the trace of So's scar even though he's already become the king

13. My faith on PD' words every moment are getting thinner than So's eyeliner. *sister groans in frustration*

• Like 22

Just now, soorani said:

I haven't even watched the episode yet and my feelings are all over the place!!!!  I feel so sad and drained :tears:

----

Is it just me but the way So talked here, it seems like he wasn't behind CH's death (or at least he didn't demand her to be killed in such a brutal form idk)? 

I mean, he said that he will not let them ( the people who made him become a monster in Soo's eyes) get away with this? (or am I in denial?) 

there's a high chance that he was referring to Won when he said this. 

And I havent watched the episode yet either and I literally have no feelings anymore. I'm done. DONE. Until approx 24 hours from now lol

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

You are not the only one. I feel like I was being dumped by my lover. So heartbroken. AND ANGRYYYYY

4 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Nope, I'm sitting here in the office absolutely numb and lost. I can barely use my fingers to type lol what is this show?! how can?! who am i?! WHAT IS MY PURPOSE IN LIFE!??! WHY ARE THE WRITERS SO GOOD AT TAKING OUR EMOTIONS, ROLLING IT UP IN A MAT AND BEATING THEM TO DEATH?!?! LOL  

Sidenote: I found CR's punishment pretty brutal actually. Slow and painful

@Ainee Etp and @q4q4 I'm glad I not the only one!! What this show has done to me is absolutely insane. The writers and SBS are officially trying to ruin my life. It's a conspiracy guys!!!

2 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I am doing Wang So's maniac laugh right now. Too much pain, I can't take it all together :bawling:

@antiherofans I was doing the same thing!!! I'm so happy I'm not the only one!! I thought I was going crazy. Well I am but let's just all go crazy together. If I were to record my reaction someone would think I've been possessed by some spirit and losing my mind!

2 minutes ago, devotee said:

IKR.  As much as I love to see our OTP on screen, tomorrow' episode is just as horrific as episode 16.  Even though I'm glad that they got rid of CR but seeing our OTP parted ways is a NO NO!

@devotee seriously I want to be happy for our OTP getting more sreen time but I also want to be sad about all these freaking obstacles they're face then I want to be suprised and then I want to be shocked at how wrong I was about the episode then I want to be furious at SBS for showing the mask scene in the preview and then I have to react to that damn preview as well!!  

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Please don't be a freaking goodbye kiss. Please be a I-love-you-let's-kill-YH-WW-and-run-away-to-a-place-no-one-can-find-us kiss!

Yes! can't they just run away together? abdicate the throne to Baek Ah or something.. and surely Baek Ah would give them their freedom :tears: 

Jeez,  I really want So to show no mercy and kill no torture them to until death knock on their doors.. Won, YH and WOOK! It's really pissing me off, how HS have to give up the wedding with the bridal gown on, richard simmons I'M SO MAD :angry: and what? YH gonna hug WS and history says they'll have children :angry: I really can't digest that, KILL ME INSTEAD!!! :(

• Like 10