[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Aaaaaaagggghhhhh!!!! That evil, I'm so sick with those evil!! They try so hard to make So become the cruel king. They all diserve to die!!!! Aaaarrrgghghhhhh..!!!!:rage::rage:

I feel pitty full for  SoSoo.. It's seems be happy is away too far to reach..:bawling::bawling:

This time I'm on Gwanjong side's, just kill them all !!! 

Pardon me guys, I'm so emotioanal... :triumph::pensive:

• Like 21

Just now, LyraYoo said:

Lee Ji Eun , regal as she is in Queen 's robe 

I'm pretty sure she's not able to be queen. That's probably when Ji Mong tells her : "you should give up trying to be queen" :( 

How you can you reject a bride when she's wearing a bridal gown :(

• Like 19

1 minute ago, Diana Blanche said:

It's over. They talked so much in this episode... I can't wait to see it with subtitles. I don't know why but it had give me chills to see Wang So on the Taejo throne.

Yes, me too. I even got goosebumps. The way LJG smiles when he order to kill them all, scares me :crazy:

• Like 17

And now all my happy feelings when I saw the cute scene between SoxSoo is flying right away after watching this eps, they only left empty feeling that can't go away. I guess we will having this roller coster for the last 3 episodes. *BRB sobing to release this mixed emotions* :bawling:

• Like 18

19 minutes ago, Shaian Geroso said:

The gate???? Please give me more details sissy...

Yo was ailing, wook and jung rides to get support from wang ryeok sim (not sure spelling). when wang So, baek ah and general park storm the palace to take over the throne from ailing Yo. palace guard closed the gate.

Yeon hwa was ask by his mother what she wants, she said she wants to rule the world. yeon hwa and her mother decided to abandoned wook and choose to support So as king by opening the gate to the palace, allowing So's entering the palace without resistant. 

i am assuming as payment, yeon hwa would be queen. a political marriage.

• Like 9

Just now, millie10468 said:

Is it just me? CR's punishment didn't seem as brutal as I thought it'd be. If CR's outed as a spy and the cause of Mu's death, shouldn't Soo understand why she has to be punished though?

I think it is still brutal it was not a quick death but she was slowly beaten to death in front of so many people like an animal, plus haesoo has a heart condition I don't think she can accept any more deaths of people close to her anymore

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Preview ep 18 )international version) 

YH tries to seduce WS, 

HS id dress in a Queen robe right?  CR is caught and HS is angry at WS

what is WS angry about in the preview? is it something concerning wo hee? if yes, i cant watch the last 3 episode or i'm gonna end up crazy like yo

• Like 15