[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

I read on weibo and a veteran LJG Chinese fan said that this is a tradition between LJG and korean fans. So dont take it too hard. Apparently only korean fans who are already registered as his fan club members can attend too. :)

Under a cut since this might be off-topic :P

I'm not sure if it was for the final ep screening, but I've been bingeing watching a lot of old LJG vids lately and came across vids of his fanmeetings for Two Weeks and Joseon Gunman. They seem to be really small, very low-key affairs - just LJG, a cake, and some handshakes/highfives. I guess it makes sense if those were organized by fans.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, glacial said:

even if SoSoo junior doesn't make it into the world, I'm still gonna consider that So and Soo became parents! So cuteeee. come on ep 17! :wub:

me too! :tears: he/she will forever be the legitimate and first child of So (first crown prince if ever he's a boy) :wub:

*cries while typing this* :tears: hoping they'll get to have a family and live a normal married life in the 21st century. :tears: i have a weakness for family AUs. :tears: sigh

• Like 11

Yo and HS conversation..HS looks scared, trembing and pour tea.

Whatever Yo is saying is making her very alarmed. Yo looks terrible. Good acting from HJH here...they can hear sounds of war? Is Wang So arriving> HS tries to move away?

Yep it's So. Queen tries to make Yo declare Jung his successor I think. Yo says no?? Or he's staring at his mother all betrayed.

• Like 23

Yo calls for the eunuchs to take away the Evil Queen. 

Now just him and HS alone.He throws stuff and HS can't move again. 

YH and Wook's mother have heard So has arrived. Queen mom has a look of steel on her face. Ooh...the scheming side has come out..uh...YH seems to like what her mother is saying? Damn did y'all throw Wook under the bus here???

• Like 14