[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

maybe its her own place and i think this is when So and Soo relationship is on the break because of CR thing... but i agree the room look very royal for Soo..

i still remember that no matter how mad 4th is with RX cause she try to protect everyone he can't live without RX.. when RX left him to stay with Yu Tan because they having a fight i still remember 4th send eunuch to invite her back to palace and at first she did't want but the eunuch will be punish if RX did't return with him... that's how far 4th will go to make RX stay with him.... but the funny part is 4th as a king and really scary person but when facing RX anger he just can say i'm sorry.... LOL

i really hope that this drama will give justice to So and Soo love story even when So became a king... because before the angst and tear both 4th and RX is really cute in their own way when 4th became a king... kkkk

@violet90 I'm gonna take this post and tell myself 'NOTE TO SELF'.
I would love this to happen and I can well imagine it. I just love love how So and Soo love. 
:heart:

I'm commenting on everyone's post in a random. Hahahaha.. the thread is just moving to fast, really cannot keep up anymore. So if I comment on things that someone already said or answered, please forgive me _/\_ :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Can we safely speculate based on z.hera IG post that WS will travel to the future? :D:P

Can anybody fluent in Korean confirm the literal (and the not) translation of her post please?

the literal translation of her post was just telling the prince to not lose his way and meet her in the future. basically talking about another lifetime. 

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, luci13 said:

OMG I JUST DIED LAUGHING WHEN LJG STARTED HOWLING LOLOLOL

why I feel like peeping on a real couple playing shadow puppet in their bedroom?? They both look so happy and natural and the chemistry is just so real. I know I'll start shipping them IRL after watching this :blush:

• Like 22

Hello, All. I am a new member of Soompi and since I started watching this drama and reading these post decided to become a member. Even though I started late, I hope that you all will be kind and teach me the ropes of being a member because I have no idea where to start.

• Like 21

41 minutes ago, dramalover2_stv said:

Hi, What is the reason to have multiple versions (Korean vs Chinese vs International ) of a drama?  Thank you.

Chinese version is the original, it came out a few years ago.

International is the Original Korean or Directors Cut version that was pre-produced to meet Chinese standards. This version is seen as the director intended for release. China has banned all international series that are not completed (think Walking Dead, is ongoing therefore no watchie) and fully subbed. This is what has started the pre-produce trend in kdramaland. China=big money and now it looks like it's big upfront money too.

Korean or SBS version is the re-edit. Korean viewers weren't impressed with the first episode and even less by the second. Complaints were of the 'hate the music' to 'choppy editing' range. So these are re-edited for Korean taste. The scene changes are more prominent in the first 8 or so episodes, then slightly subtle later on. Mostly it's an OST song missing here or an added or missing scene there. But, it's been sort of a game to find the differences between the 2.

Those of us who have watched the Original Chinese version are just waiting for the lines we loved to come out of LJK's mouth. I have to say I'm slightly disappointed I didn't get to hear his 4th prince actually ask HS for sex, but, oh wells, you can't have everything.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, sadpluto said:

What is this blood letter everyone keeps talking about? I know I saw her holding it in the long trailer but what is it about in the c-version?:huh:

There is a Chinese Version of this drama that would be highly recommended to help understand the plot of this Korean Version

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i just want to share my opinion about the ending when Soo asked if she want So to give up on the throne....

So just smile and said he will persuade Soo until she say its alright to do it... yes his goal is change but in here you can see that he will not give up on Soo either.. at first leaving her might be the best for both of them.. So would't be used as king dog and Soo will be safe cause because So loved her that she always get hurt around him... but after they consummate i think So already think Soo as his wife whether they married or not... so that's why he will get Soo approval no matter what to get the throne...

So love might be changing but its just a change in how he will love her... i love that the writer showed us that even throne is So goal he will take care of Soo heart as well.. the throne and Soo is both the thing and person that he would not give up... 

I wonder what's Soo takes on this. We dont get to see her reaction right? But she did promise and say that she trust him, no matter what. 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, tinniet said:

OMG I JUST DIED LAUGHING WHEN LJG STARTED HOWLING LOLOLOL

why I feel like peeping on a real couple playing shadow puppet in their bedroom?? They both look so happy and natural and the chemistry is just so real. I know I'll start shipping them IRL after watching this :blush:

Come join us on the LJG/IU ship forum:grin:

• Like 17

17 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

THREE VERSIONS… THRICE SHY

Youku didn’t broadcast Episode 17. Anyway, SBS is seriously a little nuts. I’ve just watched the Korean version and the international version of Episode 16 – both are different from the Chinese version I reviewed yesterday. WTH? I think the Korean version is the best. All the while, I thought the Chinese version was the same as the international version. I’ve rounded up a few scenes from the Korean edition that was missing in the other two versions. I may have missed a couple since I just skimmed through the episode. SIGH. Why can’t SBS stick to one version??? Three is just crazy. Now I’m wondering how different the Chinese edition is from the other two. Madness, really. What’s the point of simultaneous broadcast to congregate fans from all over the world when everyone is watching a different version?

There’s a scene where Woo Hee argues with Yo in the throne room. Apparently, she is working for him in secret to gather support from the hubaekje people. When she retaliates, he muses out sarcastically what Baek Ah would think if he knew Woo Hee was his “dog”?

A scene that is completely missing from the international and Chinese version is when So and Soo meet in their garden at night. This takes place after the scene where Soo is practising writing the poem So had given to her. So is agonising at how Yo used Soo to force him into submission when Soo appears and asks him whether he intended on leaving without seeing him.

Hide contents

He treats her with curtness but she doesn’t give up and back hugs him. She lets loose all her feelings on him, while he fights not to touch her hands which are around his waist. She softly asks him whether he has been sleeping and eating well. With difficulty, he shoves her hands away and walks off.

I guess the Korean version sacrificed Jung for the above scene. The scene where Jung is in audience with Yo, and he puts forth what he wants as his reward, and the scene where he goes to Damiwon to find Soo after meeting Yo were missing. SBS will probably do a flashback later when Jung uses his secret trump card on So to force him to release Soo from the palace.

Jump to the scene where Soo sneaks out of the palace to see So. The Korean version sees her lingering longer over his scars. Also, the Korean version has So kissing Soo twice without a hug – the Chinese and international version shows them kissing once, and hugging after.

The darned flickering candle is consistent in all three versions. Thanks much, SBS.

Fast forward to the scene where Ji Mong joins them and relates that Yo’s condition is worsening. The Korean version shows Yo hallucinating visits from Eun, Moo and his father in the dead of the night. He has a heart attack and collapses. It is Wook who finds him the next morning and orders the guards to stay alert. Ji Mong states “the time is now” and the Korean version has him further adding that General Park and his men, and his adopted family from Shinju and their army, are standing by, waiting for him to take over the palace.

I guess the other two versions will feature the missing scenes in the next episode. But what I really detest is the fact that because I’m rabid over this drama, I hate the idea that I may be missing key scenes that were featured in the different versions that I did not watch. I mean who has the time to watch three versions of the same episode every week? I did that for Episode 16 and my head is spinning. The editing is so haphazard…

Oh, SBS…please get your act together the next time you decide to embark on simultaneous broadcast.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/10/18/three-versions-thrice-shy/

Seriously, I am getting fed up with all the edit version here and there. It makes me headache. Why cant they just give one version for all. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, shae said:

Chinese version is the original, it came out a few years ago.

International is the Original Korean or Directors Cut version that was pre-produced to meet Chinese standards. This version is seen as the director intended for release. China has banned all international series that are not completed (think Walking Dead, is ongoing therefore no watchie) and fully subbed. This is what has started the pre-produce trend in kdramaland. China=big money and now it looks like it's big upfront money too.

Korean or SBS version is the re-edit. Korean viewers weren't impressed with the first episode and even less by the second. Complaints were of the 'hate the music' to 'choppy editing' range. So these are re-edited for Korean taste. The scene changes are more prominent in the first 8 or so episodes, then slightly subtle later on. Mostly it's an OST song missing here or an added or missing scene there. But, it's been sort of a game to find the differences between the 2.

Those of us who have watched the Original Chinese version are just waiting for the lines we loved to come out of LJK's mouth. I have to say I'm slightly disappointed I didn't get to hear his 4th prince actually ask HS for sex, but, oh wells, you can't have everything.

ohhh....now i can understand, but where to watch 

1. Korean or SBS  ??  and

2. International is the Original Korean or Directors Cut ??

3. how to know that i'm watching International or Korean or SBS ?

• Like 2

Maybe I'm the minority here, but :

1. I am also frustrated how Jung cannot see that So killing Eun was for Eun's own sake, he did ask So to help him end things quickly and even Soo tells him about it. But on the lighter note, I am digging his new Great General Jung style! He looks so cool with new hair style and darker brows plus armour which makes him looks like a warrior

2. Yes yes yes, we all hate Wook, me included. But I kinda miss him in these past few episodes, we usually see him a lot on our screen and it feels kinda off not seeing him just as much. Kang Haneul is really easy on the eyes, and his acting skill is superb. I love seeing more Wook's scheme just so that I can curse him more

3. And one more thing, even though I hate the idea of it, I can really see how Wook still misses Soo. He doesn't have any right whatsoever, but I can feel his feeling still hasn't change (even after using the woman he love to tamed his arch enemy) what a jerk!!

• Like 10