[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 hours ago, pwnkl said:

OMG. I really love this episode even with the time skip, 4 seasons past twice or thrice and she's still there waiting, longing for her beloved to come back in their little paradise place in the palace. I wonder what Chaeryung means with "often" is it everyday or what? or every time she visits her she's writing that poem what are the odds if that's the case not to mention she was writing the poem even before with all the angst when So marries his niece. Why I'm so believing/trusting her that not a day past without her thinking of Wang So.. God, I have to bawl my eyes with HS this time, 2-3 years without his wolf prince is excruciating but what more everyday thinking that she causes him huge pain.. and I know she trust him that he's lying but it is still lonely as hell to think that her presence to him is poignant. Just that highlighted phrase pokes a sensitive part in my heart green-scarf-emoticon-06.gif

@pwnkl I knoow right! This is what broke my heart. To imagine that deep deep longing. Not to belittle Eun's death and everything, but I think this is the saddest part of the episode. To be separated for so long with so much misunderstanding. Imagine how much Soo's love for So now, how much regret she has for her action, the thought alone can be so depressing. Her love becomes so so great, that she's willing to wait for him day by day and that the only way for her to get close to So is by tracing his handwriting, his ghostly present. That is just too heartbreaking.

It's interesting that we only see Soo's struggle in the past 2 years without So. I am dying to know how did So cope during his time away, living without Soo and can only remember memories. He's been gone for a loong time. Time and new place diminished memories. Is that why everything flash back when he returned to the their spot. It makes me so happy when So answered Soo's question with deep longing kiss; the kiss itself represent the years of bottling up emotion: passion, longing, and love; and Soo knows that. 

We always say that So will become obsessive and possessive towards Soo. But after knowing this, I'd say it's both of them who are so much into each other. So willing to be possessed and to posses each other. Can there be anymore doomed than they were every before?
That's why knowing how they will end up so tragically, it will be heartbreaking. I cannot stress that enough, it's going to be heartbreaking. 
I'm getting all teary even typing it. 
Sigh... :tears:

• Like 19

I've been reading most of the post here only from my email notification. I've been subscribed and turned on the email notif, cause I can't be online with my laptop all the time. I watched some part of youku version on instagram. Last night I watched international ver on my TV and the same time got live recap from @rcalma in our chat group. Got surprised for different scenes. From the international ver, I love the hug after the kiss so much. Felt so natural. They're hugging like there's nothing tomorrow. Especially the way HaeSoo hug. IU done great job. Her hands on WangSo back while hugging, I love it.

From SBS ver, I love the backhug and the 2nd kiss. Make me feel how desperate HaeSoo wait for WangSo, and the 2nd kiss gave looks consecutively to the 1st kiss. While in international ver looks weird because WangSo hand already on Haesoo back hugging and cut then moved suddenly to HaeSoo's cheek again wiped her tears. And then hugging tightly. Also the scene when Yo got heart attack which also missed from international ver, only shown as flashback while JiMong told WangSo and HaeSoo the news. Like a missing chain in international ver and I caught the flow again after watching SBS ver.

Some other scene like many of you had mentioned before also, make me wonder... will PD sell the DVD blu-ray later in a COMPLETE version? Means longer time?

And for @Sleepietake2 also for other who need torrent links, I've share the folder links on my twitter account. So you don't have to trace back this unstoppable-LTE-speedy-growing-forum:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

HAPPY DOWNLOADING:)

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

The location is in a baekje culture village or something like that, i bet the rental per day is not cheap. And the horses rental? I just notice the horse that LJG ride in Joseon Gunman has a white nose too. The same horse?

Sorry for cutting your post. I notice that the horse that WS killed in eps 1 has a white nose too. Resurrection of the horse? Or maybe WS didn't really kill the horse, maybe what he did to his horse was like what he did to WY on eps 13. He seemed like an animal lover anyway, he said to HS he didn't kill animal for fun kekeke~

• Like 5

2 hours ago, fuyukoneko said:

If it follow's C-drama, then Woo Hee (sp?) will commit suicide once its found out she tried to kill the king or something close to it and maybe 8th prince's mom. 

@fuyukoneko WH will die?!?! Oh nooo.. what will happen to BA then? He loves her! :blink:

2 hours ago, fuyukoneko said:

In the 6 minute trailer, at 6:01 (where HS is holding CR's bloody letter), any guesses why or when HS's bed is on the ground instead of on a bed frame, but the room she's in looks richly decorated? I can't think of any scene in C-drama that has a similar scene. After the 4th prince becomes emperor, Ruoxi shared his bed until she leaves the palace. There were a few days where she was staying in her court tea lady place when she was upset at him. 

CR's bloody letter: that part I dont get it. CR cannot write / read (unless she lies about it) - I read some sompiweeks ago, someone speculates that CR ACTUALLY can read/write. But not sure if that's likely. IF CR really cannot read/write, then can we be sure that that's CR's handwriting in that bloody letter? Someone wrote it for her in her blood? That's just too cruel. I hope that's not So. 

When you said there were a few days she acts as court lady, does that mean she's back as sanggong? or merely court lady?

• Like 4

Dont get me wrong..i love love love all the bts or anything having to do with this particular drama but after watching ep 16... i desperately want to see the bts/ng reel of HongJongHyun (WangYo) and involved actors chanting and all his paranoia scenes.  lol i couldnt help but snicker while i was watching them cause i see how this cast got along so well....they seemed to have fun bts all the time.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@fuyukoneko WH will die?!?! Oh nooo.. what will happen to BA then? He loves her! :blink:

CR's bloody letter: that part I dont get it. CR cannot write / read (unless she lies about it) - I read some sompiweeks ago, someone speculates that CR ACTUALLY can read/write. But not sure if that's likely. IF CR really cannot read/write, then can we be sure that that's CR's handwriting in that bloody letter? Someone wrote it for her in her blood? That's just too cruel. I hope that's not So. 

When you said there were a few days she acts as court lady, does that mean she's back as sanggong? or merely court lady?

In the C-drama, Yutan (C-drama's version of CR) mentions to Ruoxi that she's not literate and Rouxi doesn't find out she can until she read the letter from Yutan after Yutan dies. I meant she stays in her original room in the palace back when she was a court lady.  Once it was because she sees him picking out the concubine he's going to sleep with it that night (emperor had several wives) and I forgot the reason for other time. It's only for a few days though before she goes back to emperor's room.

• Like 8

I was going to rant about how we have no episode 17 when i watched this:

11 minutes ago, luci13 said:

OMO OMO I love it... hope for an extended version.. keke

About episode 16... after watching leaked version raw, leaked version with subs and SBS version with english sub (95% translated) i think it was one of the best episodes so far (in both versions) i won't say anything about eun death scene and LJG's acting in it, because i think it's evident: great scene GREAT/AWESOME/AMAZING/ETC/ETC/ETC acting from LJG... no words could explain how he made me feel (i cried rivers again while watching SBS version tonight). Well i will say something.. that scene remind me a lot of the scene when Wook was going to kill Yo and So stop him, saying it was not right to hunt him like an animal, he stoped that kind of death for Eun as well... if So cried when he thought he killed Yo then killing Eun was more painful... it was a turning point for So no doubt

One thing i must state: my uncondional faith in So. he proved to us again and again he's a good person and he will be a good king. That scene when he told BH that he had forgotten about Eun's birthday wish.. it broke my heart... that scene (in leaked version) when he shows some pity for Yo (he was so right and i'm so proud of him)... the way he defended slaves in front of Yo (and we lnow he will free them in future).. that's just a sample of who So really is...

About loving scenes between SoSoo... OMG those kisses!! (me faints) i only wish Director kept the hugh after kiss, because that was a HUGH (so intimate.. like they want to be inside one other...). waking up together?: beautiful. The playing with shadows scene was cute and sweet beyond words one of my faves) and i don't know why but when their shadows were touching my heart began to race... it was kind of sexy. lol. Pegasus/Pesus ADORBS...

Last scene was so good because So have a goal (and a noble one) and we must understand that people need more that just love someone (and part of me think that HS must suffer some after all those years refusing, mistreating and doubting So!!!)

it's a long post and i must be sleeping, but before going one last thought.. everyone here is saying they need their lifes back... deep down i know i must need my life back but... right know i don't WANT my life back... i'm looking at the bright side... after baseball and SBS choices this drama is going to be end later than expected (and i don't want this drama to end)

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, dramalover2_stv said:

Hi, What is the reason to have multiple versions (Korean vs Chinese vs International ) of a drama?  Thank you.

Actually the Chinese (Youku) and international (One TV) version are the original version. Youku and One TV purchased the drama before it was aired and they have right to broadcast it. For the first 3 episodes, there was no difference between Korean and Youku and One TV. But the editing in the first 3 episodes are really bad that they drew some heavy criticisms from Korean audience. Because of that, they decided to re-edit the following episodes and I must say they really did well. So the re-edited version becomes the Korean version we're seeing on SBS now. The problem is, they can't change the version that has been sold to Youku and One TV, so these two stations still air the original, unedited version which are the Chinese and International version we're having now. From episode 1 to 15 the Chinese and International version are similar, so I have no idea why they have slight differences in episode 16.

• Like 5

i just want to share my opinion about the ending when Soo asked if she want So to give up on the throne....

So just smile and said he will persuade Soo until she say its alright to do it... yes his goal is change but in here you can see that he will not give up on Soo either.. at first leaving her might be the best for both of them.. So would't be used as king dog and Soo will be safe because So loved her and that result in she always get hurt around him... but after they consummate i think So already think Soo as his wife whether they married or not... so that's why he will get Soo approval no matter what to get the throne...

So love might be changing but its just a change in how he will love her... i love that the writer showed us that even throne is So goal he will take care of Soo heart as well.. the throne and Soo is both the thing and person that he would not give up... 

• Like 23