[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Count me in to hit SBS with you :angry:. I don't think they even care. 

Ep 16 was such a  SIGNIFICANT epi in our OTP's life..they went through a range of emotions..all the actors were so excited and commented on each other's IG too..i feel hurt seeing such an AMAZING SHOW getting low ratings..at the end of the day these will affect d actors lives instead of the one who is responsible for all this fiasco.- SBS..:angry:

• Like 15

We know that WS will marry YH eventually based on historical fact but I can't help but hope that it doesn't happen in MLSHR until Soo leaves the palace. I'm praying to the Drama Gods for at least 1.5 to 2 episodes of pure, unadulterated happiness for So & Soo.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

i think the miscarriage thing will be used in this drama and it will be the main thing that will caused Soo decided that she want to go away from palace... i don't see any other loophole that we can have the solid reason why Soo will do the drastic decision... CR will be killed but So that i know would never tortured people just to make a point she will be devastated but not to point where she will leave So.. 

and i read somewhere in here that she is a loyal person and stick with what she loves and i agree to that.. heck she even wiling to forgive WW after what he did if he actually decide to go away from palace with her.. Soo will likely wiling to go through the marriage with YH , CR dies but when her own child have to die i don't think she will stay there.. also her sickness will be worsen at that point...

in BBJX RX will tell 4th about her involvement in throne battle and she the caused of 13th go to house arrest for 10 years adding to that her and 8th love story just make 4th goes blind jealous and let her go... but in this drama there is nothing that will make So hate her except her relationship with WW..

i think this drama will use the selfishness and the love between them to tear them apart and not just because of the throne.. So because he does't want her to get more hurt in the palace and Soo is to let So fulfill his destiny as KG.. since the beginning Lady Oh said Soo will never fit in palace.. she too kind and delicate person to survive the palace..  and i agree with that..

Do you actually mean selflessness?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, tinniet said:

5.9% THAT'S CRUEL

Is this because the Korean audience boycotted the show out of anger for SBS? Did they really do that? I feel really, really bad for the casts, not to mention that they seemed to be very excited about this episode seeing how active they were on IG last night :cry:

Even though I don't really care about the ratings anymore, I still want the drama to get high ratings because of the casts and crew for their hard work in making this drama. Probably they should have shown this before moonlight or put this on a wed-thur slot, this drama had better ratings

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, daynci said:

i read that the production cost is 13mil$. did they invest most in pr? the setting of the shoots is quite simple, i think i can count on fingers how many places/rooms they have. i dont know how much normally chinese drama cost but the palace and stuffs looks a lot more compare to scarlet

Drama like this spent a lot of money on costume. Especially they have so many princes to dress up. Somehow some dresses were screwed up, not fiting the size of some princes, which is why they have a sheer chiffon covering their official robes for the princes. I think not everyone has the round dragon symbol symetrical. HS's sanggung robe has fuzzball on her sleeves since the start. But overall the color combination of the clothings is great. Anyone notice king yo has many collections of king robes? Yellow, black, white. And he has the most accessories!

The location is in a baekje culture village or something like that, i bet the rental per day is not cheap. And the horses rental? I just notice the horse that LJG ride in Joseon Gunman has a white nose too. The same horse?

• Like 20

Guest Sleepietake2

Awhile back, someone graciously posted their own torrent links for all of the episodes (so far) for this drama, for the 1080p and the 720p.  But due to the massive amount of posts, i am unable to find it... its like searching for a needle in a haystack!  I'm currently trying really hard to locate Episode 15 NEXT version in 720p, so that my collection is consistent.  If there's anyone at all who knows where I can find it please PM me!  Thanks!

In regards to next week episode, I hope we can have a lot more sweet OTP moments before the angst... we got 4 episodes to go (OMG the end is coming too soon T-T)  If possible, let all of the sadness comes at the very very very end.  I need more sweet moments to help keep me warm during the cold winter days ;) Looking forward to the Lantern Date.  And I'm pretty sure theres a reason why So said what he did... SBS is probably playing us.

12 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Seriously, 2000 household? 

IKR. It's hardly representative. If only they take into account intl viewership. I'm just feeling sad that the cast n crew did not get the deserved recognition in their home country. Hopefully with the end of other moon drama, their ratings will shoot up sky high n earn them some awards. *praying fervently*

• Like 9

True the ratings was indeed a disappointment and I did expect it since Youku lil leak and it was the other Moon's finale so dont despair chingues as from @soorani post SHR did really well internationally. Let's rejoice for that :D

I need some laughs... the owner of the IG post is hilarious. 

Oh Im soooo not checking out his abbs here HAHAHA!

• Like 19

I just have one question: How many more times will Im Sun Hae's Will Be Back slay us dead in this show? So far it's been used in:

• Lady's Hae's death
  • Lady Oh's death
  • Wang Eun and Soondeok's deaths

What's next:

• SoSoo junior's death?
  • Chaeryung's death? (Is she that important though?)
  • No way is it going to play at Won's death
  • Soo leaving the palace?
  • Soo's death?
  • So being notified of Soo's death and his reaction to it?

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

I just have one question: How many more times will Im Sun Hae's Will Be Back slay us dead in this show?

• Lady's Hae's death
  • Lady Oh's death
  • Wang Eun and Soondeok's deaths

What's next:

• SoSoo junior's death?
  • Chaeryung's death
  • No way is it going to play at Won's death
  • Soo leaving the palace?
  • Soo's death?
  • So being notified of Soo's death and his reaction to it?

If it follow's C-drama, then Woo Hee (sp?) will commit suicide once its found out she tried to kill the king or something close to it and maybe 8th prince's mom. 

• Like 8

In the 6 minute trailer, at 6:01 (where HS is holding CR's bloody letter), any guesses why or when HS's bed is on the ground instead of on a bed frame, but the room she's in looks richly decorated? I can't think of any scene in C-drama that has a similar scene. After the 4th prince becomes emperor, Ruoxi shared his bed until she leaves the palace. There were a few days where she was staying in her court tea lady place when she was upset at him. 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Drama like this spent a lot of money on costume. Especially they have so many princes to dress up. Somehow some dresses were screwed up, not fiting the size of some princes, which is why they have a sheer chiffon covering their official robes for the princes. I think not everyone has the round dragon symbol symetrical. HS's sanggung robe has fuzzball on her sleeves since the start. But overall the color combination of the clothings is great. Anyone notice king yo has many collections of king robes? Yellow, black, white. And he has the most accessories!

The location is in a baekje culture village or something like that, i bet the rental per day is not cheap. And the horses rental? I just notice the horse that LJG ride in Joseon Gunman has a white nose too. The same horse?

Okay, I work in American production and while the labor cost is not the same, you have to consider how massive their sets are, how many hours they shoot at night (which increases the cost b/c of lighting issues). Each person on set is paid an hourly wage (that's from make up artists, set dresser, costumers (which I know there were TONS b/c this is a costume drama), camera person, DP, grip, best boy, electrician (and this is a skeleton crew), and if they're union, they often go into time and a half. Thats just the crew, and NOT including the salaries of the actors, which are often unionized. The most expensive part of production is always labor. For example, a location move costs an enormous amount of time and money (because you have to move all of your equipment and people to a different location), so that's why you never see too many different locations in a movie or a show like this. I think for people who do not work in production, it's easy to under estimate how much everything costs. The short answer is: ALOT and for how good the show looks, $13 million is a bargain. 

• Like 21

39 minutes ago, soorani said:

Wikipedia says 2,050 households, while Namu wiki says 3,134 households. I visited the Nielsen Korea website, but couldn't find anything about their current sample size. Either way, the low ratings are a result of many things - the leaked episode that many people had watched already, the cancellation of the day before that led to many viewers watching the competition (who had the highest rating for that episode yesterday), and the finale of that competition airing today.
Also, the number of views for Naver TVcast clips don't mean much because MLSHR clips can be viewed internationally while other shows (including the competition) restrict non-Korean IPs.

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

In the 6 minute trailer, at 6:01 (where HS is holding CR's bloody letter), any guesses why or when HS's bed is on the ground instead of on a bed frame, but the room she looks in looks richly decorated? I can't think of any scene in C-drama that has a similar scene. After the 4th prince becomes emperor, Ruoxi shared his bed until she leaves the palace. There were a few days where she was staying in her court tea lady place when she was upset at him. 

maybe its her own place and i think this is when So and Soo relationship is on the break because of CR thing... but i agree the room look very royal for Soo..

i still remember that no matter how mad 4th is with RX cause she try to protect everyone he can't live without RX.. when RX left him to stay with Yu Tan because they having a fight i still remember 4th send eunuch to invite her back to palace and at first she did't want but the eunuch will be punish if RX did't return with him... that's how far 4th will go to make RX stay with him.... but the funny part is 4th as a king and really scary person but when facing RX anger he just can say i'm sorry.... LOL

i really hope that this drama will give justice to So and Soo love story even when So became a king... because before the angst and tear both 4th and RX is really cute in their own way when 4th became a king... kkkk

• Like 14