[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Spoiler

tumblr_of9f93MN3v1rvpnp8o1_500.gif

Beautiful..but i just wish at that same moment they show WS riding off with his horsey and dissapearing over the horizon..it'll give more feeling of despair to the separation scene...huhu...what am i suggesting? as if the angst we had is not enough,i'm asking for more...mitchi!

• Like 11

Next episode...So will change after become the king he should married YH by then ...when he change So will free HS so that YH will not harm her i think that a reason why only after six yrs married YH( in history) he only have his first son......

When HS left the palace she will  marry Jung and stay with him until she die....meaning she die quite young also ...mayb 30 plus her own age..when she transported to goryeo.....

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

But the progression works. It certainly works in the show. It helps that the actors have chemistry and they can act. Both LJG and LJE can dial up the angst and the tension when called for it.

This is certainly turning out to be my favourite K drama romance... maybe... ever... Yes, fate's involved like every single K drama that's ever made but fate shows us why these two need to be together despite the odds and maybe even despite fate itself moving in ways that seek to undermine what they have.

Well I'll be back after attending to kids to write more about the rest of the episode. I have lots to say. Unfortunately for you guys, I think I'll be writing quite a few essays today.

Same here! I fell so hard for these two because the writer really worked at creating real obstacles and real relationship moments. I know  alot of viewers were frustrated by the slow-rate of shipbuilding, but honestly I don't think any writer should care what the viewer thinks at all as long as there's a master plan in mind. The speed of them getting together is perfect because by god, these two have really REALLY earned it and that's more satisfying than any scene fluff. 

• Like 18

dear eclipses, forgive me if this already questioned. i usually watch sbs version on myasiantv. but because they play youku version last night, i lost track for sbs vers. with soo much differences between both version i'm craving for the sbs vers  now :bawling: can you share the link or pm me please? thank you so much in advance. 

• Like 2

everything is getting more complicated now, i don't know what our chances are for a happy ending...I so desperately want one ....i think that maybe queen yo will be the one to kill HS slowly ,by poising her ,it is a possibility since it seems we are heading that way...having HS marry JW...and what can be worst for that woman than having her own son hate her and thus having a very very long and lonely life ,like lady oh predicted. i don't see how WJ is going to turn against his mother other than having her get rid of the love of his life( HS ) he is  not the brightest when it comes to judging people and assigning blame right and left ,but it is my hope that by the end ,even if he cannot be WS allied ,then at least , he learns to judge people  better . other possibilities are : maybe queen yo did contributed to WY getting crazy and WJ gets to know this  ,or having WJ hear a conversation between WS and mother , and know the truth behind his scar and his mother's real character.....and YH , i can't express enough how i don't approve of her impending wedding to WS...the thought of it doesn't even let me sleep peacefully at night ...she is all sort of wrong for him and yet she gets everything ....noooooo,that is really depressing ...can we just have HS be queen Daemok....i heard her name means something along the lines of a strong tree or foundation, we know how much WS is fond of nature...why oh why will YH have such a lovely name for her ....noooo I think that for her to became queen she will throw away her mother and brother ...and thus this is what is going to bring WW to the beginning of it all...the irony  and remember lady oh words...he saved the wrong person, and by saving the wrong person at that moment he sealed his  fate,  the one were he was destined to have nothing...it all went wrong for him since the very beginning , he let go of HS so that he could save his sister from her crime; he wouldn't hurt their mother like he said... she knew she wouldn't be losing anything from the very beginning since she knew he wouldn't  be able to throw them away ( and his  ambitions as well got the better of him ) I do believe that at that  at moment, however,  his first thought was a resigning one and his motivations were impulsed by the need to save his family first.

• Like 8

What episode and version was the scene where Soo gives Baek Ah/Jung the bracelet to give to Wook? I don't remember seeing it.

Also one thing that I find confusing is how did Soo meet Woo Hee. I just remember the first scene of them together was after So came to see Soo as a laundry maid. And suddenly, there's a scene of Woo Hee and Soo being super friendly with one another which I'm so confused about. Soo was telling Woo Hee how Baek Ah was a good guy but couldn't say too much about him.

Preview 17 is definitely giving me chills. Who does Wang So want to kill?

8 hours ago, hobeverly1212 said:

oh the scene where So holds her hand in bed not shown on sbs too?

Are there pictures of this? Haven't seen them yet.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ruizaio said:

Are you Korean? How do you know that expression? It's my first time to see it in English and I got a kick out of that!

Haha, no I'm Vietnamese but my son's father's side of the family is Korean so I used to hear it all the time and it's how I learned the basic Korean that I do know.

2 hours ago, ruizaio said:

@cojulie

The post says: "Your Highness, don't get lost on your way to the future. Even if foxtails (Korean for this is puppy grass) are pretty and the breeze is nice, don't get distracted (Korean expression for being distracted is to "sell one eye") so that we can surely meet again in the future"

Baekhyun replied with "Soon Deok..." and LJG said "Well done, Soon Deok, you worked. hard. Hope you two meet again in a modern drama."

Ah thank you!  As I just mentioned in another reply to you, I know limited Korean and have never heard of those two terms.  Just learned something new now!!

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, tentennn said:

What episode and version was the scene where Soo gives Baek Ah/Jung the bracelet to give to Wook? I don't remember seeing it.

Also one thing that I find confusing is how did Soo meet Woo Hee. I just remember the first scene of them together was after So came to see Soo as a laundry maid. And suddenly, there's a scene of Woo Hee and Soo being super friendly with one another which I'm so confused about. Soo was telling Woo Hee how Baek Ah was a good guy but couldn't say too much about him.

Preview 17 is definitely giving me chills. Who does Wang So want to kill?

Are there pictures of this? Haven't seen them yet.

The drama hasn't shown us a scene where Soo gives the bracelet to anyone. For all we know, she could actually still have it. Ugh. Though some of us speculate she already gave it back and it'll be shown in flashback.

Soo met Woo Hee during the one-year time skip when Soo is sent to work on laundry. From their very first scene together (Soo comes across Woo Hee and sees that Woo Hee needs to talk), we're just meant to assume they became friends during the time we didn't get to see. ^^;; Woo Hee was already talking about how they bonded over their scars, etc etc. So yeah, from the first scene of them together, they're already supposed to be really good friends.

The scene where So holds her hand in bed:

Spoiler

Cu8xZE9UEAA0mrR.jpg

• Like 20

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, there is a huge difference. Wang Wook has always wanted to become the king, but he hid it very well. When Hae Soo appeared, he fell in love with her, nevertheless he was hesitating to choose between the throne and her. That's why he made so many promises and asked her to wait... until Wang So really appeared as a rival. From that moment, he proposed to her and decided to give up the throne in order to have her. But it was in my opinion only a temporary decision. I am sure, at some point, he would have tried to come back. However, the poisoning incident (episode 11) happened and due to YH's words, he realised that if he decided to stay by Hae Soo's side, he would definitely lose the chance to become king therefore he abandoned her. Wang Wook tried to justify himself in front of Hae Soo that he was powerless... and if he were a king, he would protect her. But truth is that he used Hae Soo for his own benefit and not only once but twice.

- He wanted to kill Wang So (episode 13)

- the poisoning of Mu

I had mentioned it before, it was Wang Wook's selfishness that pushed Hae Soo away. Wang So's proposal to Hae Soo illustrates it. Wang So decided to become the king for other reasons: not out of hunger for power, but out of love. He wanted to end the bloodsheet between the brothers. He wanted to make sure that not just Hae Soo was protected but all the others, including himself. Wang Wook has never been used as tool or even dog... while Wang So had to do the dirty work that Wang Wook and Yo had put on him!!! Out of self-preservation, whereas Wang Wook had never been in real danger the entire time: he plotted against Mu and Yo, then again against Mu. He could have just supported the king! But no, it was not enough... he was aiming at the throne. Wang So never did such a thing. Wook is indirectly the reason why Wang So wanted to become the king. Wang Wook has never been threatened by Mu, yet he had him poisoned through CR and Won! 

@bebebisous33 I just love your explanation and I agree 10000%. WW was never honest with HS unlike WS has always been himself from the beginning. For some reason with WS and Hae Soo has always been herself in WS's  presence. HS saw Wang So's loneliness, pain , playfulness and his desire to be loved. That is why she was always worried about him. 

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

The drama hasn't shown us a scene where Soo gives the bracelet to anyone. For all we know, she could actually still have it. Ugh. Though some of us speculate she already gave it back and it'll be shown in flashback.

Soo met Woo Hee during the one-year time skip when Soo is sent to work on laundry. From their very first scene together (Soo comes across Woo Hee and sees that Woo Hee needs to talk), we're just meant to assume they became friends during the time we didn't get to see. ^^;; Woo Hee was already talking about how they bonded over their scars, etc etc. So yeah, from the first scene of them together, they're already supposed to be really good friends.

The scene where So holds her hand in bed:

@krysyuy Thank you so much for taking the time to explain everything to me. It makes so much more sense and confirms what I have been thinking. You took so much time to explain it to me. I'm grateful!!! You're the best!! :heart::love:

@TeBe Thank you so much for answering my question. I wasn't looking closely before but now that I have, I can't believe I overlooked the photo! :w00t:

16 minutes ago, TeBe said:

@tentennn you can see it there he was holding her hand and starring at each others.:wub: 

• Like 9

i think the miscarriage thing will be used in this drama and it will be the main thing that will caused Soo decided that she want to go away from palace... i don't see any other loophole that we can have the solid reason why Soo will do the drastic decision... CR will be killed but So that i know would never tortured people just to make a point she will be devastated but not to point where she will leave So.. 

and i read somewhere in here that she is a loyal person and stick with what she loves and i agree to that.. heck she even wiling to forgive WW after what he did if he actually decide to go away from palace with her.. Soo will likely wiling to go through the marriage with YH , CR dies but when her own child have to die i don't think she will stay there.. also her sickness will be worsen at that point...

in BBJX RX will tell 4th about her involvement in throne battle and she the caused of 13th go to house arrest for 10 years adding to that her and 8th love story just make 4th goes blind jealous and let her go... but in this drama there is nothing that will make So hate her except her relationship with WW..

i think this drama will use the selflessness and the love between them to tear them apart and not just because of the throne.. So because he does't want her to get more hurt in the palace and Soo is to let So fulfill his destiny as KG.. since the beginning Lady Oh said Soo will never fit in palace.. she too kind and delicate person to survive the palace..  and i agree with that..

• Like 15

Since we already saw the SBS preview, what do you think WS demands to be killed? (Not even wanting to leave a single one) :crazy: For me, I think he finds out who the traitors were CR, Won, and WWook, and he decides to kill them in order to protect HS, and the other princes. Maybe something happened to HS too for him to act that way. I am just  so scared for his descent to madness(?) :(

• Like 11

1 hour ago, krysyuy said:

I just realized something - if Chae Ryung gets promoted to sanggung once Soo becomes the "King's woman", I'm going to lose it. Imagining her in charge of the Damiwon - no, just NO. (That gives Won an insane amount of power to make trouble for So and seriously, that snake needs to die already.)

@krysyuy if CR gets promoted, then everyone will be in hell, especially WS and HS. Could be she is the one who  serves an unhealthy drinks to HS unintentionally when she got pregnant and causing her lost baby. When WS gets to know about it, he gives order to kill CR. Somehow, CR who still has conscience within her and knowing that what she had done was totally wrong. She end up wrote a blood letter to HS reveals all the tragic happened in Damiwon. 

HS cannot stand with WS who has became cruelly towards CR. Plus, WW must have done something bad in gaining the throne from WS. When WS gets to know about his plots, WW purposely reveals all the romance between he and HS. Of course, WS as the king can't bare to listen it.. Mad again...he gives order to kill. HS might try to stop. WS even gets mad,.......I can't continue to imagine...GOSH...

• Like 5