[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

ok not in mood to waste tonight on sbs sub version

what are the new scenes in sbs..?? anyone?

there are many new scenes:

1. theres back hug scene of Soo and So

2. extra kiss

3. yo's death scene

4. different preview from int'l

5. WH talking to Yo

• Like 15

Hey Everyone! Sorry for being late in the party (lol) I thought ep 16/17 wasn't going to be shown this week, anyways, does anybody have the translation where the General was talking to So, Baek Ah and Jimong? The subs were gone during that part. Sorry, the thread has been crazy and I can't see whether someone have already posted it.

But, can I just say how Eun/SD again made me cry? I knew it was going to happen but still :( Sidenote:  I find it funny how some of us viewers are still complaining about the editing when I think it has already become an inside joke since it has been an issue from the beginning and we just kinda shrug it off. (No offense, don't kill me please lol) 

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

That makes sense. I would have loved for them to marry before So has to marry YH though. That beech will never be first, lol. Although, I am curious as to what she will do now that So is king. I doubt she'll help Wook, unless it is to remove Soo from So's side. Maybe her tune changes, and she will help So, for her own advantage of course. In a twisted way, she does love So. All she will preoccupy herself with is to rid of Soo. 

I must have missed the lip biting in the preview. Gotta watch it again. Thanks for your insight. ;)

I wish they would marry in secret or whatever, but in this drama, that wish is the stuff of fanfiction, lol. Soo is likely to have the highest status just without any official title.

I believe someone mentioned this earlier, but I also think YH attempts to strike a deal with So when she comes outside the palace gates with the guards. Like, she'll let him pass if he makes her his queen. I don't think So will agree right then and there, but she'll probably bring it up again later. Now that So is king, I'm sure YH will decide to help him and forget her brother. Why be the sister to a king when you can be the queen? Her face when So was walking towards the throne said it all - she's so pleased. She'll probably attempt to manipulate both Soo and So. I agree that she'll try to get rid of Soo. *sigh* In the end, YH will get everything she wants except for So's heart. I hope that causes her pain. :||| (lol, I feel so ruthless typing that but thinking of all the angst ahead for SoSoo makes my heart hurt. ;___; )

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Those people deserve that. Too bad as hard as I screened through the Resident Evil trailers, I can't find LJG in there. Commander Lee!

HERE's a gifset of the brief LJG moments from the Resident Evil trailer.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Got this from somewhere:

Soo: I thought you have forgotten me.
So: I just happened here by mistake.
Soo: I haven't forgotten you. Since then, each day, I've waited.I wonder how you are, if you sleep well? Do you... still hate the thought of seeing me?

Cr: Kathreese Everdeen

OMG. I really love this episode even with the time skip, 4 seasons past twice or thrice and she's still there waiting, longing for her beloved to come back in their little paradise place in the palace. I wonder what Chaeryung means with "often" is it everyday or what? or every time she visits her she's writing that poem what are the odds if that's the case not to mention she was writing the poem even before with all the angst when So marries his niece. Why I'm so believing/trusting her that not a day past without her thinking of Wang So.. God, I have to bawl my eyes with HS this time, 2-3 years without his wolf prince is excruciating but what more everyday thinking that she causes him huge pain.. and I know she trust him that he's lying but it is still lonely as hell to think that her presence to him is poignant. Just that highlighted phrase pokes a sensitive part in my heart green-scarf-emoticon-06.gif

• Like 23

along this drama I started out annoyed at Yo, then started hating him but then when he returned as king I started liking his character a lot. He was fun. Props to Hong Jonghyun especially in this episode - he sold the evil villain turned oh he's actually a sympathetic character arc very well. Moreover, I find him to be the most likable villain in the show. Much more than Won, Wook, evil uncles and evil Quen Mom. Really, though the parts when he was furiously praying in front of the statue was epic. Yo, you will be missed. 

• Like 23

4 hours ago, violet90 said:
  Hide contents

many of you think So is changing his goal when he gives up on Soo because he give up with Soo... its not about he give up because of power but he can't have  a weakness in throne battle.. he give up for her safety and also because of he have enough of bloodshed... his goal as for now is to ascend the throne and as much as its pain him Soo can't be with him... its either power or love but he choose power when he left her..

but do you see how much pain that he have to bear to said those hurtful thing to Soo....? So bearing the feeling of guilt because in a way he know Soo only have him in palace that's why when he remember Soo at the lake the first thing is the scene where Soo tell him she not alone because of him.. the irony of its now..

when Soo hand being crush by Yo you can see him holding on because he don't want Yo to know how important Soo is to him... but when Soo made a sound he can't hold back and kneeling.. no matter how much he push Soo from his life his first instinct is to save her just like when Yo shoot her.. So is changing but his heart would never change in any way...

Soo just only need to ask him directly because he can't never lie to her... but now they are bound together.. Soo is completely So person whether physical or emotional and So will never let her go now..

So is changing for throne but the scariest part is he will change how he will love Soo too... i think he will even became more possessive about her cause one thing about power is you can have it all but its always one thing that you want the most will be loss from you.. its just sad for me..

the saddest part is when Soo tell Jung she just want to go retire somewhere away from palace... she been hurt but the last person who will hurt her will be So the one that she love with all her heart... i know it might be misunderstanding but if she die thinking So hate her how sad is that?? i kinda get now why RX last wish is to forgot everyone and everything... she just keep being hurt living in that era.....

time and fate never once be on So and Soo side since the beginning.... :tears:

this post is about my opinion why So is changing...

@violet90 Well said chingu, although Hae Soo and Wang So are soulmate fate and time was never on their side because Fate wanted to WS's path to be back on the right track.  So's love will never change because she is his and he is hers. No matter what horrible things happen to them they are always bey each other's side. Even when he becomes possessive he will not want to let her go but eventually he will let her go because HER HAPPINESS HAS ALWAYS BEEN WHAT HE WANTED MOST FOR HER. HE WANTS HER TO HAVE THAT FREEDOM AND PEACEFUL LIFE SHE THINKS SHE WANTS . Ironically Hae Soo has never truly known what she wanted because she is after all a 21 century lady. Living in a world where she had to depend on people really. 

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

This gonna be one of my favorite OTP scene in this drama...she is totally in love with him!!! Aigooo...how am i going to recover from this MLSHR fever!! :sweatingbullets:

Chingu @fidda868 .... She is reallly I love with him and they look good together. This is one of my favorite scenes especially when WS kept looking at her mouth when she was saying Pegasus LMAO  He looked like he wanted to kiss her again but held back. LOL... 

• Like 22

9 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

That make a lot of sense @lunaluna33 but I will say this WS and HS are truly soulmates. She is the first person to ever truly care for him, worry for him and understand the harsh thing he had to do. After watching with subs, WS chooses to give her up for power but to protect her too. His choosing was a double edged  sword. HS and WS understand each other and no each other better than they know themselves. They do stupid things for the people they love but lose sight of where they are. They are at time where violence is used to control/ manipulate  their environment and people around them. 

Ok, I got a reasonable night of sleep so much less doom and gloom than last night. I do think that's the escapism aspect of this, the premise of BBJX and Ryeo lies therein: though the human heart is impermanent; there are certain love/bonding that are so deep that it defies rules of man and time. RX in BBJX (C-version) stated before she died that she plans to drink an extra bowl of "forget-everything" soup (a deeply held Chinese belief of afterlife that you are given the choice of forgetting the current life and move on to emotional neutrality) when given the option. However, she wakes up remembering it all. Presumably after weighing all of her options, she still chose to love, lust, grieve and nurture her love with the fourth prince. No matter what the ending is, I imagine WS and HS would chose the same. Like what you write @UnniSarah what they have is a double edged sword. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@violet90 Well said chingu, although Hae Soo and Wang So are soulmate fate and time was never on their side because Fate wanted to WS's path to be back on the right track.  So's love will never change because she is his and he is hers. No matter what horrible things happen to them they are always bey each other's side. Even when he becomes possessive he will not want to let her go but eventually he will let her go because HER HAPPINESS HAS ALWAYS BEEN WHAT HE WANTED MOST FOR HER. HE WANTS HER TO HAVE THAT FREEDOM AND PEACEFUL LIFE SHE THINKS SHE WANTS . Ironically Hae Soo has never truly known what she wanted because she is after all a 21 century lady. Living in a world where she had to depend on people really. 

its ironic what you said that Soo lived depend on people but in here i think she keep living with hope... hope nobody dies , hope nothing change , hope that they all could go back to time when they celebrate Eun bday and last but not least hope that So would never change... its a different thing with RX she lived depending to people but Soo is always about hope and feeling... 

that peaceful life is actually what Soo wanted even before but can't have it.. the last thing that she want to do is to lived far away from palace and retire (Soo tell Jung this) .. i can truly said that when Soo separate with So she can love with much more ease and really understanding their love by writing his poem everyday and taking care of thing that he gives.. its a torture but Soo will finally have a peace before she dying... i just hope that So can make it before she dying cause if not he really going to get scarred even more than before.. the regret , guilt and the last farewell that he can't make it just going to eat him alive...

its really a tragic story for both of them.. 

• Like 13

i like the hug after the kiss scene why do they removed from SBS version is so intense they hug very strong each other i like how HS close her eyes ...

but i like back hug scene so much HS can't let him go she so happy to see him she miss him so much and WS shock first moment with desire to just turn and grab her kiss her hug her and more.... omo he resist but take him a long fight with himself  

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

I totally agree with you @Diana Blanche!!!  How he express himself in every character he portrays were truly priceless. 

As an artist, he is a complete package ...  good looking, good singer and dancer, and excellent in acting.... he truly excel in his chosen craft and yet he still leaves room for more improvement.  Of course in addition to that, he has good personality as well, good manners, fun to be around, a very warm person and a lot more. 

All I can say is that, may God crown all his efforts with success and bless him with uncommon wisdom and good discretion no matter how popular he becomes and to remain humble.  And to keep giving us something to get crazy about :D....  MERCY ....  I just can't get enough of this guy ... he is very entertaining in so many ways .... my stress reliever. :D:D:D

He has already experienced the fever of success years ago. I don't think that he will change, don't worry!

• Like 11

2 hours ago, aypopa said:

omo i want to know what HS tell in back hug scene .... anyone know ???

not sure if this is answered. 

she says "i haven't forgotten you yet, you left in such a mean way, i should have the right to at least do this so bear with me (back hug)"

then she says "have you been sleeping well? eating well? do you still hate me?" 

• Like 19