[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

Those people deserve that. Too bad as hard as I screened through the Resident Evil trailers, I can't find LJG in there. Commander Lee!

He was in the first official trailer I believe. A fight scene with Mila in the dark. It only lasted a few seconds.

• Like 8

This was a great episode and all but can I just say how bloody tired I am of SBS and their poor decision making? From the editing to the scheduling nothing ever seems to go right with this drama. Its such a disservice to the actors and the fans.  We literally had THREE versions of ONE episode- a leaked version, a SBS version, and an international version. It honestly makes my head spin sometimes! The very least they could have done was to air episode 17 or at least some behind the scenes special to make it up to fans but SBS doesn't seem to care at all this drama or us. They shouldn't be able to do this to fans and not have ANY repercussions. It's even worse being an international fan because we have no real recourse - no way to express our frustrations.

Bah humbug.

• Like 18

37 minutes ago, hiluna said:

Yes, after I saw the comment that it may be Jung in the mask scene, I studied photos of both Jung and So's ear to compare and I was very happy to note that the ear in the mask scene definitely belongs to So :wub:

I couldn't imagine my feeling if that person in mask is Jung. Lol

• Like 13

I was pleasantly surprised at how good Hong Jong Hyun ws the last couple of episodes.  I thought he was just pretty before.

This show makes me want to cry in dread for a sad ending.  Except I can't because it's a drama and there are 4 episodes left.  There are 4 left right?

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Anyone know where I can download the instrumental songs used  in this drama? Not the instrumental track of the songs played in this drama but the random instrumentals music played during some scene :) thank you.

I think the instrumentals will be released after the drama is finished. As far as I know, only the songs that are available to download on streaming sites like Melon. We have more waiting to do, aahhheee.... :lol:

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I believe the lantern scene is after So ascends the throne because there's just no time to fit that in prior to that. Yo's already weak and So has to take the throne now - there's no time for a festival. lol

Actually, in the international preview where Soo kind of smiles and bites her lip at So, it seems like she's asking him for something. And his look back seems like he gives in, lol. My theory is that she requests they go to the lantern festival together. The reason for the masks initially is to hide their identities since So will have become king.

That's actually a really good idea, I hope it goes the way you described it, and isn't HS's dress looking a bit puffy ? I know I shouldn't wish for this but I kind of want her to be pregnant.

• Like 15

The two versions don't bother me at all.  Tbh, I actually like that we get to see new scenes in the SBS version. Ofc, It would be better to have just one well-edited version, but is just that I don't see it as a big problem really... it's just some few scenes cut/added after all.  However, I REALLY want an uncut version of this drama because it's clear that they filmed a lot more that what is being shown in the drama. 

On a side note: I understand why everyone is mad at SBS, I am, too (  just one episode this week isn't enough!!!), but please remember... It isn't just about choose which one to air, the baseball game NEEDS to be aired live and they do have a duty to show it ( you need to buy the rights to show a game on TV), the drama can wait because it is filmed production after all... 

Not trying to defend SBS or anything... but I do understand their line of thinking in this one.

• Like 24

47 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Lady Bear IG post and both LJG and Baekhyun replied to it. Anyone knows what they said?

My google translate was only able to translate LJG reply- he said, "Well Done, you have worked hard and meet again "

I was so devastated to see them die :bawling:

UGHH I hate it when people don't punctuate between and do run on sentences LOL.  Sorry grammar nazi.

I'm not really sure but it sounds like she's saying "Prince must not get lost on his road to the future.  Something about a dog being pretty and the wind being nice (what the heck is 풀?). Don't steal a glance.  In the future, we must definitely meet."  At first I thought this was referring to Wang So then I thought maybe it's about Eun but the dog part totally throws me off lol...  I'm almost certain I translated the glance part wrong ...but the literal translation is don't sell one eye?!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, shiraru said:

I think the instrumentals will be released after the drama is finished. As far as I know, only the songs that are available to download on streaming sites like Melon. We have more waiting to do, aahhheee.... :lol:

Thanks for the information :) I actually found some instrumentals songs from this drama is so nice that I fell in love with it ;) 

• Like 4