[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I think he want Won and Chaeryung dead. 

I can help him to make a list:

1. Won (make him an eunuch first, please)

2. Chaeryung (noticed how she kept trying to pull HS with other princes, waiting for WS to fight with them?)

3. YH

4. Evil Queen

5. Evil uncles of Yo

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Kasmic said:

Preview ep 17 with the mask scene next week

Hold On.. He's a King without Queen, but his hair is styled like a married man? Is it because he's technically a married man - with Moo's daughter?

I miss his mane of glory. He's too neat. Too cleaan. Sigh... :(

• Like 14

1 minute ago, IAmSoulReader said:

Who else is having a hard time keeping up with all the different versions of each episode?! It really gets confusing as hell... :huh::sweatingbullets:

I believe the drama could do even better if the editing was more solid! I hope they release a DVD with an extended edition of each episode so that we'll eventually be able to watch every aired scene in the intended order. In my opinion sometimes this drama carelessly lessens its potential by cutting short the emotional scenes and it makes me feel sorry towards the actors who pretty much poured their everything into this story. 

i feel your pain, i actually cant stand the multiple version and multiple cuts. I think if the drama was more cohesive, people wont have such a hard time following along the story.

This drama's rating problem is not the story or the cast, is sadly the editing. What makes it worse is that this drama is a 100% pre-production, there shouldnt be any problems with editing.

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, lilac_alex said:

Its actually Wook. Its his most intelligently crafted idea yet, part of his "kill off all the kings in my way" plan. :phew:

I prefer this. Wook the villain, not Ji Mong and the gang :phew:

Wang Jung now in my black list :angry: stupid spoiled prince, who can't saw the truth out there. 

• Like 9

Just now, andy78 said:

I SO WH TALKING WITH THE KING...I WONDER WAS SHE HIS SPY?SPYING ON BAEKAH AND WS FOR THE KING...DID THAT JOKER PROMISED HER PEOPLE FREEDOM?

Is WH's role similar to CR/YT in BBJX? I haven't seen it but from what I've heard it sounds similar so can someone please confirm?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, penelop3 said:

Hahahaha.. ladies, are we coping stress with humor here? You're doing great! :lol:

Wook sat in front of SoSu's  bedroom and smashed the bracelet super duper loudly, and spoiled the mood. The first person Gwangjong wants to kill is him. Followed by the Queen, she kept nagging and nagging at him  to give the throne to Jung. All night. Through the door. She's the second person he wants to kill.

• Like 20

Guest maniac-moon
21 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

NIETHER SBS NOR INTERNATIONAL VERSION HAVE WS FEEDING HS SCENE! THERE WERE PHOTOS BUT IT'S NOT SHOWN! WHY?!?!?!?!

There is not? Why??????

3 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

excerpt from Dramabean's Beans of Wisdom

Speaking of thesis writing, Pebble’s question in comment #3.1 sparks a discussion on animal habits:

“Wolves tend to devote themselves to one female until death”

I never knew that, is that right? Wolf-dog Wang So ah, how much more agony and torture you would have to undergo and endure before you can be with Su? You kept putting off with getting the only one thing you really wanted so much. With all these external pressures thrust upon him, no wonder he went ballistic and ruthless at the end when he became king.

Sancheezy replies with her findings:

with a quick google search cause I believe the myth is broken
this what I found
Wolfe
After Mating, pairs will continue to be affectionate. Although wolves often have long-lasting attachments to their mates,
—-if one wolf dies, the widowed mate may breed with another wolf. In addition, some males may bond to different females in different years, destroying the long-held “mate for life” myth.

should have used Goose just like in Chinese and Korean culture
Geese are very loyal. They mate for life and are very protective of their partners and offspring. If a goose’s mate or chicks become sick or injured, he or she will often refuse to leave their side, even if winter is approaching and the other geese in the group are flying south.

besides they have pond, lake and boat . . . goose is the perfect symbolism

Miky reacts:

Well he wouldn’t be so scarry if he was the goose slayer,no? jajaj

Sancheezy adds:

In Oregairu, the protagonist describe wolfs as social animal cause they makes a pact/community but the real lone animal is a bear

but based on google best picked, the faithful animal are
-Emperor Penguin
-Termite
-Beaver
-French Angelfish
-Bald Eagle
-Black Vulture
-Swan
-Geese

So can be the emperor penguin, the roaring (bald) eagle (or the chinese 4th prince) or the black swan

endo:

That’s the reason why they chose Wolf because it would’ve been wimpy if So will be ” Emperor Penguin slayer” or “Termite Slayer”..Lol. JK.

@LyraYoo I have a good laugh out of this..... LOL

• Like 15

I wonder why Jung chooses to blame So for killing Eun.. When he arrived at the scene, he should have seen So protecting Eun from the soldiers, right? And when Eun was struck by Yo's arrow, So went down and held him in his arms.. The level of concern So showed is so genuine.. wouldn't it occur to Jung that So took the decision to kill Eun against his will? Or that Eun might had requested him to?

When So was laughing hysterically with tears in his eyes after killing Eun.. that scene was so moving! I literally feel all the agony he is suffering inside, and the hurt written across his face.. I just want to applause LJK for that brilliant acting. Makes mi cry with him.

I think the one thing that Yo did right was to shoot the arrow that So blocked for Soo. It reignited their love which So had suppressed in his quest to become king and helped Soo reaffirm that So did not change after all. When Soo asked So if he still love her.. I'm glad he replied with the best answer - a kiss! That's like more powerful than saying 10 times I Love You. :P

• Like 14

Just now, maniac-moon said:

There is not? Why??????

Someone suggested it was BTS and that sounds about right. I mean WS couldn't feed himself so how would he feed HS? 

I'm hating SBS by the day! I had my hopes up because I didn't see it in the international version so I was waiting for it in the SBS version and I couldn't believe my eyes when it didn't show! 

• Like 10