[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, briseis said:

In the preview for episode 17, there was s glimpse of the masked scene between SoSoo we'Ve been waiting for!

Yes such a relief that is not Jung .... gosh I'm so happy to be wrong.  

• Like 9

Hello everyone, i was away in real life. Can someone enlighten me on today's airing? Like we only have episode 16 today? And at 8pm KST? So lost. 

edit: I found out they air only episode 16 at 10pm KST. Why does SBS shift 2 hours later? 

edit 2: It is schedule normally. I made a mistake on the time, my country's time is 2 hours slower than S.Korea's time. 

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, thenagain said:

Isn't there a saying- you've got to break up to make up?  

Or maybe: Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

Or better yet: If you love someoneset them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were....

Pick a platidude and feel better because it's going to be okay!!

Im satied by the the kisses, loves, hugs... *twinkling-starred-eyes*

• Like 11

WE asking WS to kill him because he felt better than die by WY’s arrow and the sorrowful WS scream/ crying just breaking my heart

And somehow at that moment HS understood whats in her premonition kind of right and wrong …

The song … gosh this song played when WE died and cannot reach SD’s hand really devastated

And the memories … gosh!

WJ being a a**hole to WS and BA plus WH … get the fact real, blind by only he knew, felt and never want to understand anything else really make me want to smack his head

Another heartbroken moment when WS breaking up with HS, WS so broken as HS still on denial, waiting for him

I cannot hate WS to change, because he is true to his word to HS, he doesn't lie to her, which I need to give him some credit for that

Now its back to HS whether she can support him or try to hold him back from the throne though she knew about the fact whatever she does it wont change the future, it got alteration but still happened.

• Like 19

1 minute ago, shae said:

ji mong and the gang have been 'haunting' him along with his own hyperactive paranoia. 

Oooghhh that's not cute,  to play someone else inner feeling. But you can't get the throne by playing clean. 

Now who's the culprit....  Hahaha

• Like 6

1 minute ago, denarvie said:

on the dark note

I think the reason why PM still wants an heir and eager to kills CP is because he knew YS will die young but has potential to be a kings, 

if YS can become a kings, then the king gonna be the KIM and not the LEE, 

but with YS death, all the hope is shattered, nothing for him anymore, 

aaah FIRETRUCK!!!!

I think youre in a wrong thread

• Like 10