[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

33 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Did you guys nonice he  licked his his lips after the kiss. kekekekeke!!

@penelop3 @violet90 Guys you are talking Abt kiss and ITs aftereffcts of hotness and here I am sitting IN my officE trying to Squeeze myself IN my chair to lower my posture so that when I grin people wont notice me and doubt my sanity...

Btw did LJK lick his lips reallly ? Will watch bts after going home.

@LyraYoo Thanks for the bts... you are always thr first to drop such bombs here to explode this thread with So much chemistry...

• Like 23

25 minutes ago, Shiro_Ragonjan said:

The poem that WS sent to HS,

"When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds."

What does it mean? Can someone please explain? Many thanks! 

It's to stay positive and be optimistic.

When you walk to the edge and there is no more water, seat down and look at the rising clouds which will bring rain again. 

It's a poem from the Tang dynasty poet Wang Wei, the whole poem had a few more sentences, these two lines were an excerpt.

Wang Wei happened to be a court official as well.

• Like 14

5 hours ago, Akiddo said:

Favorite Scene Challenge with the following questions:

• Favorite WS/HS scene: Prison scene in ep 12. Poignant, painful yet full of love. Both of them were on par in terms of acting and we know how difficult to be at LJG's level. This scene is also pivotal in getting Soo to face her feelings for So. Their fates are tightly wounded together. 
  • Favorite Scene involving a female character (Queen Shitty Mom, Yeonhwa, Chaeryung, Lady Hae, Lady Oh, etc): Ep 4 Queen Yoo and WS after the temple massacre. WS's pain and Queen Yoo's indifference. Spine chilling scene. WS takes after his mother in many ways - if he turns heartless - his indifference will be no less chilling than Queen Yoo. 
  • The scene that made you fall/start rooting for WS: From his first scene - riding along the solar eclipse. Breathtaking.  -ONE OF THE BEST SCENE IN THE DRAMA!!
  • Scene that made you question your love for WS: Never. Team So from Day 1. 
  • Scene that made you fall for WW: Never. Not my type. Doubted him from Day 1. He flirted with his cousin in law while his wife watched in pain. Big No No. *Slap slap slap* -Lol my inner mental reaction too.
  • Favorite scene with the other Princes (Mu, Yo, Eun, Jung):  Ep 8 - All of them lining up to place their wooden name tags for the rain ritual. Showed their personalities quite clearly  -Interesting
  • Scene you can point at as the one that irrevocably made you obsessed with the drama: Ep 4 Confrontation between So and Queen Yoo followed by So-Soo scene at the rocks where he went berserk. You simply want Wang So to win no matter what and have someone to love and treasure him. 
  • Moist poignant scene: Lady Oh's hanging scene. She left the audience broken, just like Hae Soo. The pace of that episode was the best in the entire series so far. If Hae Soo's parting/death scene is going to be at that level, I would probably need to go for trauma counselling.   -I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH THIS. I LAUGH WHEN YOU WROTE THIS. 
  • Scene that made you saddest: Lady Oh and Hae Soo in the cave. We all knew the end was near - the helplessness of the situation - it was hard to watch Hae Soo so broken. Saddest scene is yet to come though...I will update this again after the show is over. 
  • Scene that made you anxious the most: Ep 8 Hae Soo's vision of Gwangjong - I didn't expect that flash of Gwangjong.  Agree it makes me question a lot, it is shocking lol, just the change in face esp eyes and image.

I mostly agree with you! I laugh when you say we need to go counselling lol. 

5 hours ago, dzareth said:

But BBJX is a story wrapped around historical events. Like Emperor Yongzhen, King Gwangjong must reign. Gwangjong's queen must be YH instead of HS, 

The way I see it, the best and realistic ending will be a heartbreaking sad ending. It is not necessarily a bad ending because a sad ending can be good just as a happy one can be bad. What is the point of going back into history and change things because one change will affect another etc and today will not be today anymore.

Now, after watching the most recent episodes, it pains me that HS is still distrustful of WS after all that he has done for her. She was willing to hurt herself to save Jung from a non-capital offense. She could have threatened to hurt herself if WS doesn't assist Eun's escape - which is bigger than Jung's issue. So in Eun+SD sad ending I really put the blame on her.

A question. Has HS returned the bracelet to WW? I couldn't recall watching that scene yet. With the tendency of this drama to reveal key events in flashback, I hope she has returned it - thus Wook's cold behaviour - because if she hasn't than HS is really a piece of work!

Thumbs up for your post! 

From the real life pictures of them having a dining gathering together, LJG is chilled and down to earth in real life. But given the screen, the camera, his presence, aura and charisma just shot up. Like where is the Wang So guy in real life. Lol. This guy is born to be an actor and a star. Like he has chemistry not only with the horse but the camera. :wub: He is at his pinnacle in Scarlet Heart Ryeo, like one of the viewers mentioned, he will be remembered as Wang So down the road. For me, Wang So and Gong Gil (from the king and the clown) are his best characters. 

• Like 20

16 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

There's another 'take' of the kiss where IU is actually affected. In that version she doesn't look up at all so you can't see her eyes and she's working really hard not to look at anyone.

Which one?? I didnt notice anything unusual abt IU after the kiss. 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, lyserose said:

Hi. I somehow found his chemistry is strongest with Nam Sang Mi in "Time Between Dog and Wolf". Too bad, they couldn't replicate back the same chemistry in "Joseon Gunman". Post Military Service, I find that his chemistry is best with Shin Mina and then only with IU by a long shot. IU has better chemistry with Kang Ha Neul and therefore, I am in the minority whom is more sold of Haesoo's romance with 8th than 4th. To me, Lee Joon Gi has stronger chemistry with Kang Ha Na in MLSHR.  Well, we could agree to disagree on this one :).

Spoiler

Totally disagree. Nam Sang Mi had little chemistry with him in both, she seemed older than him like a sister. Shin Min Ah had good chemistry with him, so did Kim So-eun (first love in SWWTN) and Jeon Hye-bin (second lead Joseon Gunman) but Lee Ji-eun (IU) I think is the best so far.  Their personalities on and off screen sparks (opposites attract).

• Like 22

You know what.. I've been thinking.

I really can't decide that whoever release the happy BTS is either a sadist or a merciful person(s). 
Do they share this so that we will be sooo blissfully happy and soo full of hope of happy ending that we forget what lies ahead and later on shocked us with so much deaths, tears, and griefs? :crazy:
Or do they share this so that our journey to heartbreaking and painful ending is bearable? :blink:
Really...!

Dang, this drama is playing with my emotion. *dramatic swoon 

• Like 23