[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

19 minutes ago, berny said:

Yes, definitely, it's like a magical winter fairytale straight from a storybook...of a prince and princess :wub: i've never seen anything like that before in Kdrama...so cute.

IU with that white and red hanbok is really beautiful. She does look like a snow fairy :wub:. Snow White of Goryeo with 7 Princes (or 8 ?)

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, dzareth said:

A question. Has HS returned the bracelet to WW? I couldn't recall watching that scene yet. With the tendency of this drama to reveal key events in flashback, I hope she has returned it - thus Wook's cold behaviour - because if she hasn't than HS is really a piece of work!

There have been no new scenes regarding the bracelet. I personally believe HS still has it (unfortunately). Though, as you mentioned, this drama likes to reveal key events through flashback, so I'll be pleasantly surprised if she did in fact return it. (And then perhaps we'll get the bracelet breaking scene when WW realizes that he has truly, finally lost HS.)

I hope, hope, hope that HS returned it, and I wish I had more faith in her, buttttt when it comes to WW, the show still hasn't completely convinced me that she thinks WS >>> WW. (I do believe she loves WS but it always feels like she's willing to give WW the benefit of the doubt.) There just hasn't been enough of her POV in regards to WS. There was some lovely stuff in Ep14 (especially the scene where she traces his words over and over again), but Ep15 felt like it took steps backwards because we rarely get access to her thoughts. And then when we do, HS holds back. A lot. (I understand why she would, ofc, after everything she's been through. It's just a bit frustrating sometimes.) Even when she's talking to YH about how she'll never leave WS first - HS seemed genuine but at the same time, I wasn't so sure.

The Ep16 preview does make me cautiously optimistic (esp her "you haven't forgotten me, right?" line), so I hope we have a scene of her yearning after WS while they're separated. An "I love you" from her would be great, too...

• Like 21

Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for a long time and made an account recently in case I come out of hiding, which I am now hehe. I just saw this FMV of Wang Wook x Hae Soo and while I have never been on that ship (SoSoo all the way with the rest of everyone here ^^), this video made me see them in a completely different way than I have been. The music and chosen scenes makes their relationship seem much more forbidden and intense imo. But I may see it differently because I did not start watching the series until episode 8 or so because I was not interested until then (despite being a huge LJK fan). So most of these scenes I have not seen before. But here it is, hopefully you guys enjoy it as much as I did :) Sorry I'm just posting the link instead of the embed, I did not want to do it incorrectly for my first post

https://youtu.be/3K60eFE5bgk

Edited by pr0tien
  • Like 11

Now that you guys brought it up, i'm really wondering if HS still has that bracelet. I hope she gave it back to WW. I feel like there was more to the scene in episode 15 when she asked him if he had anything to do with the king's death. Maybe we will see it next episode. 

Anyway, if she kept the bracelet for so long she really is a piece of work.  :confused:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:

It might be for when HS does treat the wound caused by the arrow. I suppose the kiss and arrow incident will either be in ep 16 or even 17 with SBS trolling us with the preview. The kiss probably happens after they haven't seen each other for some time or else why would HS ask if he has forgotten her.

Hoping that someone gave WE and SD armors so their death can be faked because the only things they brought with them when they escaped were the slingshot and incense pouch.LOL

Oh! Thank you for reminding me how untrustworthy and misleading the previews are!! Like you said it could be in ep 17 because that kiss is after the time leap and there might be a lot happening before they meet since she says 'have you forgotten me?'

Thank you for reminding me or else I would've been super disappointed on Monday. Now I can prepare myself :) 

• Like 13

55 minutes ago, pr0tien said:

Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for a long time and made an account recently in case I come out of hiding, which I am now hehe. I just saw this FMV of Wang Wook x Hae Soo and while I have never been on that ship (SoSoo all the way with the rest of everyone here ^^), this video made me see them in a completely different way than I have been. The music and chosen scenes makes their relationship seem much more forbidden and intense imo. But I may see it differently because I did not start watching the series until episode 8 or so because I was not interested until then (despite being a huge LJK fan). So most of these scenes I have not seen before. But here it is, hopefully you guys enjoy it as much as I did :) Sorry I'm just posting the link instead of the embed, I did not want to do it incorrectly for my first post

https://youtu.be/3K60eFE5bgk

Welcome welcome and thanks for sharing the video!!! Enjoy your stay here and spazz with us :blush:

4 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Sharing from tumblr

Tong Hua's Translated Chapter about Rouxi leaving 4th Prince (Emperor Zhen)

Interesting lines from 4th when in fact these events took place in SHR with Wang So.

@LyraYoo I actually like the twist that SHR writer throwing at us..at least stargazing, and most important kissing is between SoHae, and I thank god for that.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, notintoyou said:

IU liked this fan art... it would be cute if we have SoSoo moment like this in the drama

I am reaally amazed at the power of the fans of this thread. You really know where to get updates! TWO THUMBS UP! :glasses::heart:

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Sharing from tumblr

Tong Hua's Translated Chapter about Rouxi leaving 4th Prince (Emperor Zhen)

Interesting lines from 4th when in fact these events took place in SHR with Wang So.

Oh dear.. Can I also echo Rouxi's words "Don't say anymore! Don't say anymore!"
This is just too too saaad! :tears:

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Oh dear.. Can I also echo Rouxi's words "Don't say anymore! Don't say anymore!"
This is just too too saaad! :tears:

trust me its sad because both of them is hurting in that scene.... and to imagine So and Soo in this scene just broke my heart.... :tears:

• Like 11