[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

16 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

@qwenli you're right. It was just amusing to see the theories are almost the same in any platforms that I browse into about SHR :D

Reveal hidden contents

Miyane to everyone, i forgot to remove the profanity in my previous post. I went into shock2 onion head after backreading 

Another interview of JG for KNTV. 

Thanks to JG Family for their hardwork. Also

I would also agree to those who noticed that LJE is JG's strongest chemistry with yet. His statement about LJE's acting is  innocent onion head

Didnt he said he and Wang So share similar traits?? Lack of love?? Oh!! poor LJG. Not enough love? Come to nunna. I can give  you lots of love :love::love:

He also mentioned about his chemistry with IU?? wow!!! wow!!

• Like 13

5 hours ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

I came to the conclusion that hae so didnt realize that she is the one that cause all of the mess in the palace. Her vision bout wang so become cruel is all becoz of her. Everyone turned to an enemy to each other becoz of her. Wang wook, wang so, jung, yeon hwa...it all becoz of her. Wang so killed everyone n let things happened to save her life. Wang wook turned to evil becoz of her. Wang eun n his wife got killed by wang so also becoz of her that she too much believe in her vision. If only she trusted wang so and obey her vision, wang eun wouldnt killed by wang so. And also yeon hwa, she told the king about wang eun becoz she wanted to make hae so regret for being a lover to wang so. 

Thats why lady oh said, u cant be nice to everyone becoz it would make a mess. 

Though i love the romance between hae so and wang so, 

It seems to be true that Hae Soo was the catalyst to all the events. I just hope she learns from her mistakes and stops being nice to everyone. I would really hate to see her sink into depression and throwing a pity party. We've already seen her blame herself and give up on life once when Lady Oh died. Been there done that. I would really like the writer to take a different path with the story than the original. Since So and Soo are essentially different than 4th and Rouxi they should also have different endings. It wouldn't make sense for them to make the same mistakes. 

I was rewatching from the beginning while waiting for monday. It really is amazing to watch Soo turn from wide-eyed teenager to ice lady Hae Sanggong. I can't wait to see more changes.

In ep 14 when Soo was hiding Jung in her room and told him she can't take any sides. She'll make sure nobody dies. In my head I went, "Shut up Soo you sound like Wook! Making empty promises. Even idiot Jung knows that you have to choose sides, just growup and stop living in denial. The correct answer is to choose 'Wang So'."

• Like 15

11 hours ago, freckledbelle said:

The bf of IU in real life, sorry i don't know his name and i don't want to know his name either, should be alarmed of the overwhelming chemistry and extra sweetness and care between LJG and IU on the set during the filming. Because those actions mean A LOT. If i were him, i will ask IU, and i hope that if that happens, she will say she had a changed of heart and that she wasn't able to control herself but to fall for LJG. Sigh. I really hope that will happen. Really. :) 

Spoiler

No wouldn't want it to happen that way..because then its cheating..

But ya whatever... i am just amazed how boyish he is at 34 :) .. i think i need to watch Aarang.. because I find Shin minah adorable..and he is adorable..

• Like 6

Hi Moon Lovers, 

Annyoeng!  :)

I am new here but been reading post in this forum for some quite time now.  

If this is true then it would be so great.  I hope they air SH as soon as possible(maybe after airing all episodes in Korea) before every korean drama fans in PH watch it online (or somewhere else). Because that's what happen in DOTS , I think many filipinos have already watched DOTS online before it airs to the said network.  They already  loose interest(or maybe it was just me, guys,  come on!  WAITING IS TIRING!:dizzy:  )

I really enjoy reading posts from you guys.  I look forward for more SH insight/opinion /spoiler sharing:blush:

(Err!  Sorry if my english was not perfect. Thankyou guys!) 

On 10/12/2016 at 7:01 PM, sunshinefate said:

I saw in my IG explore that GMA Network gave a tricky question while posting the images of lee junki and jo jung suk and asked which actor would appear in the network soon. Does that mean Philippines will air this drama? I'm not a Philippine citizen but I'd be very glad if my beloved drama will be aired in the other countries

On 10/12/2016 at 7:27 PM, MezzJowdie said:

Yup, this network usually airs most of the hit dramas in korea... 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Reveal hidden contents
tumblr_oezw17flA11r1fzv0o7_400.giftumblr_oezw17flA11r1fzv0o8_400.gif

Nam joohyuk bullying ji soo at the interview HEHEHE

Question: How do you think you rank in terms of body figure out of all the male cast members?

Joohyuk: Per my standards, around 4th place?

Question: If you are 4th, then who is 5th?

Joohyuk: (Without thinking) Ji soo hyung!

(Everyone bursts into laughter)

Kang Ha Neul: Because ji soo is easy to bully?!

Baekhyun: He said it immediately without thinking.

Do you have the link of full interview with English Sub? 

• Like 7

Favorite Scene Challenge with the following questions:

• Favorite WS/HS scene: Prison scene in ep 12. Poignant, painful yet full of love. Both of them were on par in terms of acting and we know how difficult to be at LJG's level. This scene is also pivotal in getting Soo to face her feelings for So. Their fates are tightly wounded together. 
  • Favorite WW/ HS scene: Ep 7 Wook grabbed Soo for a quick hug. That smile on his face - it was like Pooh Bear hugging his honey pot. 
  • Favorite Scene involving a female character (Queen Shitty Mom, Yeonhwa, Chaeryung, Lady Hae, Lady Oh, etc): Ep 4 Queen Yoo and WS after the temple massacre. WS's pain and Queen Yoo's indifference. Spine chilling scene. WS takes after his mother in many ways - if he turns heartless - his indifference will be no less chilling than Queen Yoo. 
  • Favorite Scene involving a male character Ep 8 Baek Ah and Soo after So rejected the tea. Almost could see them banter like BFFs in modern times
  • The scene that made you fall/start rooting for WS: From his first scene - riding along the solar eclipse. Breathtaking. 
  • Scene that made you question your love for WS: Never. Team So from Day 1. 
  • Scene that made you fall for WW: Never. Not my type. Doubted him from Day 1. He flirted with his cousin in law while his wife watched in pain. Big No No. *Slap slap slap*
  • Scene that made you question your love for WW: No love for WW. 
  • Favorite scene with the other Princes (Mu, Yo, Eun, Jung):  Ep 8 - All of them lining up to place their wooden name tags for the rain ritual. Showed their personalities quite clearly - timid (10th), righteous but clueless (14th), resigned (8th, 13th, 9th), arrogant (3rd), fearless and wise (4th)
  • Scene you can point at as the one that irrevocably made you obsessed with the drama: Ep 4 Confrontation between So and Queen Yoo followed by So-Soo scene at the rocks where he went berserk. You simply want Wang So to win no matter what and have someone to love and treasure him. 
  • Your least liked scene: Bath scene with Queen Yo and 3rd Prince - both are equally creepy. 
  • Moist poignant scene: Lady Oh's hanging scene. She left the audience broken, just like Hae Soo. The pace of that episode was the best in the entire series so far. If Hae Soo's parting/death scene is going to be at that level, I would probably need to go for trauma counselling. 
  • Scene that made you saddest: Lady Oh and Hae Soo in the cave. We all knew the end was near - the helplessness of the situation - it was hard to watch Hae Soo so broken. Saddest scene is yet to come though...I will update this again after the show is over. 
  • Scene that made you think/analyze the most: Nothing that stood out in particular but I enjoy finding clues from Jimong's words. 
  • Scene that made you anxious the most: Ep 8 Hae Soo's vision of Gwangjong - I didn't expect that flash of Gwangjong. 

@millie10468 This was fun! Thanks!

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Hi today I read that z.hera was interviewed and she said:

There was much good feedback that came to her for the latest ep, also the dinner gathering on tuesday ended late so she woke up late and there were already many messages that came to her through kakao talk. Although she didnt watch the ep live on Tuesday, during sound dubbing, she has already watched her scenes. Also Lee Joon Gi was the first one to commend on her acting in their MLSHR chat group.:)

Oohh they have their own MLSHR chat group? coolll !!! :D

• Like 16

the FaceOff Battle Poll is getting weird!!! what is happening? since yesterday the poll shows that JG's vote result almost didnt increase...i suspect somebody is trying to sabotage the poll settings..the Poll A and Poll B results number are so ridiculously weird.. the vote numbers for JG's Poll B  increase to 5 votes per hour only..isnt that weird??? for SJK increased thousands votes every 20 mins..:blink:

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

the FaceOff Battle Poll is getting weird!!! what is happening? since yesterday the poll shows that JG's vote result almost didnt increase...i suspect somebody is trying to sabotage the poll settings..the Poll A and Poll B results number are so ridiculously weird.. the vote numbers for JG's Poll B  increase to 5 votes per hour only..isnt that weird??? for SJK increased thousands votes every 20 mins..:blink:

the polls got hacked? 

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, luckyden said:

Hi Moon Lovers, 

Annyoeng!  :)

I am new here but been reading post in this forum for some quite time now.  

If this is true then it would be so great.  I hope they air SH as soon as possible(maybe after airing all episodes in Korea) before every korean drama fans in PH watch it online (or somewhere else). Because that's what happen in DOTS , I think many filipinos have already watched DOTS online before it airs to the said network.  They already  loose interest(or maybe it was just me, guys,  come on!  WAITING IS TIRING!:dizzy:  )

I really enjoy reading posts from you guys.  I look forward for more SH insight/opinion /spoiler sharing:blush:

(Err!  Sorry if my english was not perfect. Thankyou guys!) 

Welcome to the thread that never sleep :blush:

And enjoy your stay here (:

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, qwenli said:

There was much good feedback that came to her for the latest ep, also the dinner gathering on tuesday ended late so she woke up late and there were already many messages that came to her through kakao talk. Although she didnt watch the ep live on Tuesday, during sound dubbing, she has already watched her scenes. Also Lee Joon Gi was the first one to commend on her acting in their MLSHR chat group.:)

omo...they have a MLSHR chat group..so sweet.

Thanks for the info on z.hera interview! :heart:

And Joongi oppa yah, why you always so sweet....

• Like 16

15 hours ago, qwenli said:

Wish  the fans can join MLSHR chat group. aaccck!!!!

• Like 13

Obviously, everybody wants a happy ending. But BBJX is a story wrapped around historical events. Like Emperor Yongzhen, King Gwangjong must reign. Gwangjong's queen must be YH instead of HS, unless they can somehow "face-off" HS into YH, which I doubt since the story brought a COSMETIC expert into the past instead of a COSMETIC-SURGERY expert. And it's not like one can implant another face onto one's own. That's creepy.

The way I see it, the best and realistic ending will be a heartbreaking sad ending. It is not necessarily a bad ending because a sad ending can be good just as a happy one can be bad. What is the point of going back into history and change things because one change will affect another etc and today will not be today anymore.

Many here fancies WS meeting HS/HJ again in present time. That is fine for Gu Family book, where it had a fantasy theme. So reincarnation is a plausible ending for mortal/immortal characters to meet again. It isn't suitable for BBJX since it skids along historical facts. I was okay with Ruoxi/Zhang Xiao in tears when he saw a 4th lookalike at the museum in the last episode. There was no meaningful interaction. Ruoxi was staring the 4th-like while 4th-like was creeped out by this strange woman who was tearing up staring him. Unfortunately, this slight satisfaction was butchered off by the messed up C-BBJX sequel. Without reincarnation falling in love with a lookalike is just vacant and shallow.

Now, after watching the most recent episodes, it pains me that HS is still distrustful of WS after all that he has done for her. She was willing to hurt herself to save Jung from a non-capital offense. She could have threatened to hurt herself if WS doesn't assist Eun's escape - which is bigger than Jung's issue. So in Eun+SD sad ending I really put the blame on her.

A question. Has HS returned the bracelet to WW? I couldn't recall watching that scene yet. With the tendency of this drama to reveal key events in flashback, I hope she has returned it - thus Wook's cold behaviour - because if she hasn't than HS is really a piece of work!

Edited by dzareth
  • Like 21

23 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

AND MY FAVORITE SCENE????

Even my ship for this one already sunk deep down in the far away ocean ....but still this scene always has its magic for me...

Yes, definitely, it's like a magical winter fairytale straight from a storybook...of a prince and princess :wub: i've never seen anything like that before in Kdrama...so cute.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I'd have to disagree with you here.I don't think HaeSoo caused things to change for the worse.She is a catalyst for the changes that we are watching.I think things were meant to change even if she wasn't present.There were already underlying tensions that were simmering and were going to surface.The princes already had their own agendas just that they were hidden.Besides,her presence might have actually made things better.Who knows if WangSo could have continued to kill people viciously for the sake of his mother if HaeSoo had not been present?Without knowing,HaeSoo is actually altering the way WangSo is getting the throne.His intention is not to kill to get the throne but to get the throne to defend/protect others.

I too agree with you @dramu51ch0c10ve... Even before HS coming here WW, YH and QH alllll  had desires/designs for the throne by playing in the side lines. YH wanting to marry So and could have succeeded in manipulating him to be her warrior and husband. I still think she loves him but I don't know what she loves more. QY and WY were plotting to kill the CP already. They had done it once before. HS's presence there was to change WS. I think HS just changed WS attention/focus from the evil queen to her unintentionally. He decided to live as a human because he is a human. Yes because of his upbringing and the pain he has suffered that darkness is still there will not go away but with HS he is learning how to channel all that rage until someone tries to hurt the people he loves. 

• Like 10