[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 hours ago, millie10468 said:

Does anyone have a favorite scene that is NOT the fight-makeup/confession scene of Episode 14?

In the interest of finding out (Aand mostly so we can hold on till next week :bawling:), I recommend we do a Favorite Scene Challenge with the following questions:

Okay @millie10468 i accepted your challenge. Gee, this is fun!!! I don't know how to answer, because all scenes are my FAVORITES!!! ***me and my MLSHR craziness***

• Favorite (2nd favorite, if the above scene was your favorite) WS/HS scene: Ep 2 Horse-meet scene. Wang So's gaze and Hae Soo cute and surprised yet curious about WS, are my favorite. Gosh their chemistry are amazing. Right after this scene, i knew that their on screen chem will develop more.
  • Favorite WW/ HS scene: Snow scene eps 5. The cinematography, the backsound was perfect. And WW and HS were so cute.
  • Favorite Scene involving a female character (Queen Shitty Mom, Yeonhwa, Chaeryung, Lady Hae, Lady Oh, etc): All Queen Yoo's evil words.
  • Favorite Scene involving a male character (that is not WS :sweatingbullets:): All Baek-Ah being So-Soo matchmaker!!! He is uri number one SoSoo shipper.
  • The scene that made you fall/start rooting for WS/HS: The horse-meet, AND the bath scene when WS open his mask for the first time and Hae Soo was looking at him. I'm drooling over Lee Joon Gi oh wait Wang So's body. :D
  • Scene that made you question your love for WS/HS: NONE
  • Scene that made you fall for WW: The snow scene. It was a sweet WW moment.
  • Scene that made you question your love for WW: eps 11, when WW turn his back at Hae Soo. Damn, I want to slap that handsome man's face.
  • Favorite scene with the other Princes (Mu, Yo, Eun, Baek Ah, Jung): HS singing to all princes. Just like Hae Soo said in her inner mind, "It doesn't matter who will be king."
  • Scene you can point at as the one that irrevocably made you obsessed with the drama. Ep 1, Hae Soo drowning then the Sun eclipse and Wang So's riding horse. Great cinematography!!!
  • Your least liked scene: Can't even remember one.
  • Scene that made you saddest. When Lady Oh said something to the King about the queen was the one that gotten her miscarriage. And she didn't want to lose another child (Hae Soo). I don't know why i got teary eyes because of that scene. And of course when HS pick up stones at the tunnel so she and Lady Oh can escape. So sad.
  • Most poignant scene. WS's fight scene at the monk temple. Gosh, even LJG oh wait Wang So's cover in blood is so damn hot! AND of course the end of eps 8 when Hae Soo saw Wang So turn in to Gwang Jong. I got Goosebumps.
  • Scene that made you think/analyze the most. When Hae Soo doubt WS after eps 8.
  • Scene that made you anxious the most. HS first visions. With all the blurry character especially blurry Gwangjong.

WOW. This is indeed, FUN!

• Like 17

Just now, violet90 said:

in my point HS changes everything since the day WS fall in love with her.. i don't know whether you already read what Pat Pat said about the point HS is there.. she is there to change how So getting the throne.. if she not there WS still will kill Eun and have a pleasure doing that but next week WS still have to kill Eun but he devastated doing that..

HS not changing the history at all but she change WS.. so my take is everything is going to happen eventually brother killing brother for throne but HS make it different circumstances she make that what WS have to do is torture instead of pleasure doing that... because of how miserable and regret WS have to do that he will set eyes to the throne and end up being KG...

she being there cannot stop the killing because it have to happen so she not changing anything but just changed WS... 

well that's my opinion and if she did't be there we cannot have this drama at all... kekekeke

HS doesn't change WS's nature. I can never see WS have pleasure in killing his brother. From what you observe about WS so far, do you actually think the man who cries on HS's shoulder thinking he kills his brother is because HS changes him to be so?

She may make him love himself the way he is and can now show the world his face. But the man who defends Baek Ah in front of Yo, who feels sympathy for his little niece is always there.

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

WHY IN THE WORLD WE NEVER SEEN PRINCE WANGSO GET DRESSED?

My sentiments, too! But I think maybe because they're conservative during that time and so it's irrelevant to show such scenes. Or maybe because of time constraints. They only have 20 epis to tell the story. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

HS doesn't change WS's nature. I can never see WS have pleasure in killing his brother. From what you observe about WS so far, do you actually think the man who cries on HS's shoulder thinking he kills his brother is because HS changes him to be so?

She may make him love himself the way he is and can now show the world his face. But the man who defends Baek Ah in front of Yo, who feels sympathy for his little niece is always there.

you did't know and even i did't know what will happen if So did not fall in love with her.. but the history surely will unfold differently like Jimong said Yo not supposed to be the king and its supposed to be So..

i already said this before So will be a great king whether Soo is in his world or not but the fact that he will kill a lot of people to be on the throne is going to happen.. but with Soo he actually felt compassion toward all people that treat him less than a human and yes if Soo do not change him i don't think he will cry on Soo shoulder at that point..

she never change his nature but she changed his heart.. without her i think So will slowly changed into the dark KG that Soo knew from the future... and i still firmly hold that without Soo So will be a dark person whether his nature is good because throne battle make people go insane.. e.g WW... 

but its my opinion and its the way i see this drama.. :)

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, cojulie said:

Hide contents

Side note:  That movie where they took JG's picture (Never Said Goodbye?) had a terrible ending too lol.  I was too emotionally invested in their love story for it to end the way it did.  My friends and I may have dropped the F bomb when the credits appeared.

Why doesn't JG ever get the girl?  This is why the poor man sits at home kissing his hand lol.

Tell me about it T_T. I loved the cafeteria scene though :w00t: LJG was totally owning that scene

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

My sentiments, too! But I think maybe because they're conservative during that time and so it's irrelevant to show such scenes. Or maybe because of time constraints. They only have 20 epis to tell the story. 

no..they shown HS and even Queen Whateverhername get dressed..i want one for WS too *pout*

• Like 10

42 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Sorry to burst your  bubble but that site really is fond of posting satirical news :D

Moca Gi ( a fan recognized by JG for her amazing art works) has a work in progress :D

That is amazing art works. Those eyes are like laser.... I am dead :wub:

Killer eyes

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

Tell me about it T_T. I loved the cafeteria scene though :w00t: LJG was totally owning that scene

Spoiler

the cafe singing scene reminds me of movie My little Pony Equestria Girl that is my daughters favourite. There was an exactly the same scene of tray drumming, dancing and singing. And i agree that is the only nice scene in the movie...i hate junho noble idiocy ..like seriously, you were already 'dead'  why bother coming and takes care of her..you got better option of telling her the truth and die in her arm but you choose stupid way. 

Mianhe dearest moderators..i know it is OT...mianhe

• Like 3

Just now, violet90 said:

you did't know and even i did't know what will happen if So did not fall in love with her.. but the history surely will unfold differently like Jimong said Yo not supposed to be the king and its supposed to be So..

i already said this before So will be a great king whether Soo is in his world or not but the fact that he will kill a lot of people to be on the throne is going to happen.. but with Soo he actually felt compassion toward all people that treat him less than a human and yes if Soo do not change him i don't think he will cry on Soo shoulder at that point..

she never change his nature but she changed his heart.. without her i think So will slowly changed into the dark KG that Soo knew from the future... and i still firmly hold that without Soo So will be a dark person whether his nature is good because throne battle make people go insane.. e.g WW... 

but its my opinion and its the way i see this drama.. :)

Yah, actually we never know how WS will be without HS :)

HS got on my nerves a number of time so I think I was kinda harsh on her earlier. After all, without her, we might never see the awesome WS in the drama :lol:

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

no..they shown HS and even Queen Whateverhername get dressed..i want one for WS too *pout*

Does JG even do shirtless scenes though other than the bath one and his half belly dancing in The King's Man/King & Clown?  I think that was the first time I even saw him with his shirt completely off.  I kind of figured since he doesn't really work out, there wasn't as much reason to show it like the other princes.  That and he's saving the goods for me.  

• Like 10

11 hours ago, millie10468 said:

Does anyone have a favorite scene that is NOT the fight-makeup/confession scene of Episode 14?

In the interest of finding out (Aand mostly so we can hold on till next week :bawling:), I recommend we do a Favorite Scene Challenge with the following questions:

• Favorite (2nd favorite, if the above scene was your favorite) WS/HS scene: I can't decide about my fave scene, first i thought it must be jail scene then i tought about rain scene and i'm a mess and can't decide... because i start thinking about other scenes, like star gazing, boat date, mutual kiss, bath scene, first make-up scene and so on... i just love every So-Soo scene... but jail scene and rain scene are leading..
  • Favorite WW/ HS scene: when HS will finally kick his a..ss (i wish it will happen... seriously)
  • Favorite Scene involving a female character (Queen Shitty Mom, Yeonhwa, Chaeryung, Lady Hae, Lady Oh, etc): Lady Oh and HS in the cave... i cried rivers
  • Favorite Scene involving a male character (that is not WS :sweatingbullets:): it must be Baek Ah... with So. I just can't imagine a fave scene without So... Sorry just can't
  • The scene that made you fall/start rooting for WS/HS. Of course first meeting, with the horse.. i couldn't breath at all
  • Scene that made you question your love for WS/HS. None
  • Scene that made you fall for WW. None. i hate him from the start
  • Scene that made you question your love for WW I just told you i hated him from the start
  • Favorite scene with the other Princes (Mu, Yo, Eun, Baek Ah, Jung): every scene with Baek Ah... and So. Ji Mong + Mu + little So were adorable and made me cry a lot (seriously i cry a lot in this drama... even in happy scenes)
  • Scene you can point at as the one that irrevocably made you obsessed with the drama.: i liked this drama since episode 1 (i watched the first 3 episodes in a row) but the scene that made me obsessed must be So killing the monks (i have a weakness for blody So) i was watching with my eyes half closed, but the scene was so stilish, So was so beatiful I just couldn't not watch... and i could't stop thinking of it
  • Your least liked scene. every scene involving wook... unless it involves So (yes yes i'm So obssesed).. specially when he was acting like a good man saying he loved his wife... and then Soo acepting him... when she was cheated before, i just couldn't understand how could she treat Lady Hae the same way... or maybe when Soo was acting like crazy after rain ritual... it made me mad
  • Scene that made you saddest. every single scene from episode 11
  • Most poignant scene. Jail scene
  • Scene that made you think/analyze the most. lately it must be the posibility of So killing Eun
  • Scene that made you anxious the most. it hasn´t happened yet... what really made me anxious is the end

btw i loled so much reading your comments about hubbies and boyfriends... you're so lucky and they're so undesrtanding.. happily (or not so hapily cause right now i need some So for myself) i'm alone, but the thing is that kdramas are not popular or known in my country so i have to hide my obssesion for Moon Lovers.. it's really hard for me, specially at work. the only time when i can be myself (A moon lover loon) is when i'm home or alone... how sad is it?

one more thing before going to sleep... anyone has the links for the director cut version of episodes 1, 2 and 3? i want to rewatch the whole drama... including those versions... please someone help meeeeeeeeee

Does JG even do shirtless scenes though other than the bath one and his half belly dancing in The King's Man/King & Clown?  I think that was the first time I even saw him with his shirt completely off.  I kind of figured since he doesn't really work out, there wasn't as much reason to show it like the other princes.  That and he's saving the goods for me.  

cojulie (i dont know how to tag someone)

watch 2 weeks he had 2 shower scenes and as he has a bullet in his back he's sometimes shirtless

Edited by antoniaclamens
read another coment i want to answer
  • Like 16

in eps 15 when YH told HS to leave WS and she said to stop the indecent behavior??? i like what???

so in 4 years CP reign So and Soo maybe already have their date and So keep courting her so people in palace already know what going on with them.. even BA just smiling when they bicker about the present things because he already know that they both have a special relationship... i think in Goryeo era the courting and date seem indecent cause they all about politic and marriage for purpose... love and this kind of stuff is a fool thing for someone like YH.. 

but i like you go girl!!! defend your man and your relationship!! i like cheering when Soo told YH that..... 

• Like 24

26 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

HE HAS HIS OWN BOAT - THE ONE HE SULKED IN THAT DAY, THE ONE HE AND HIS GF HAD THEIR DATE IN THE OTHER EPISODE

It's a valid connection. It's not impossible, too, based on the flow of the story. I like how the author thinks. Thanks for posting it here. Something to think about. XX :)

• Like 18

8 hours ago, mfongy said:

Just finished watching the c-version of Scarlet Heart and here's my take:

I don't like the 4th prince at the c-version because at the end he's the one who turned evil and not the 8th prince.  The 8th prince is actually a good guy but too ambitious.  I actually love the 14th prince of c-version and seriously think that he should be the one who become the next emperor (and RX should love him instead of 4th prince).  However, history can't be changed and according to history, the 4th prince was a great emperor.

The k-version of Scarlet Heart has some similarities but is still different from the c-version.  I don't think WS will become evil but WW is the evil one.

I hope you watched the Chinese version in it entirety. I will try to explain this part for you.

Spoiler

I don't think the writer intended to make it looks like the 4th prince had turned evil. In fact,
none of the princes are bad. They were just caught up in a struggle for power and the throne. It's
just unfortunate that it lead them to each tragic ends.
The cruelty the king(4th prince) did was to protect Ruoxi. He's trying to warn off his enemies that,
if Ruoxi gets hurt or harm in anyway. He will make sure they will pay a great prise for it.
He's trying to keep their war for the throne between him and the princes only(among the princes).
He gave them every chances to back off, just like he did with Yutan(the spy). He gave Yutan every
chance to leave the palace to save herself. But, Yutan chose to stay loyal to the 9th prince and kept
stir up trouble inside the palace. In the end, the king had to send a stern warning to the 9th prince,
and order Yutan to her horrific death. From the time he took control of the throne, all the cruelty
he had done, he did it for a reason. From the order of execution by 4 horses pull of the general who
openly support the group of princes who oppose him, he did so to weaken their alliance, the order to death 
of an old eunuch who had loyally served three generation of kings to drink poison, so that his enemies
can't bribe/exploit the eunuch to overthrow the king...etc. The 4th prince proved to be a brilliant
ruler and a very capable king. He did what any other king would have done in this situation.
I think the 4th prince learned a lot from his father(the old king). His father ruled with a firm 
grip, none of his sons(princes) dared to defy him. In a modern world, these kind of cruelty are 
consider banned, but this is how it is in the old days.

This is a well written novel, all the events are beautifully woven together. You need to watch it
in it entirety from the beginning to end to appreciate it beauty. I know it's a 40 episodes long,
but trust me, it's worth it.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, cojulie said:

I want him to DRESS UP ..not undress and become shirtless or naked....LOL..well..we always got our drama male lead dress up scene with suit and everything...i want the same with WS..imagine watching him in the process of wearing the black robe and cloak before the rain scene...things like that you know? 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

I want him to DRESS UP ..not undress and become shirtless or naked....LOL..well..we always got our drama male lead dress up scene with suit and everything...i want the same with WS..imagine watching him in the process of wearing the black robe and cloak before the rain scene...things like that you know? 

I'm actually OKAY with him being shirtless.. He has this lean muscular body that reminds me of a bit of Brad Pitt in Fight Club, a bit tho.. 
*drooling period starts. :rolleyes::wub:

Okay, this is me not concentrating on my work, but it's Fridaaay and Monday cant come soon enuf!

• Like 13