[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

13 minutes ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

Well, if it is not due to HS's presence, Wook's underlying ambition doesn't really have a reason to unfold. With his wife's passing, he will get re-married to another wealthy wife to ensure his family's safety. Lady Hee loves her husband and HS but it can't be denied that it breaks her heart seeing her husband fall in love to another girl in front her eyes.

Sure, HS saved Jung's arm. But Jung later will be a force against So and if the character description is true, he will cause troubles and may even die (he has to die before he burns everyone elese - he is the fake sun...basically something like this). He retains his arm but his life will be miserable when he is swept up in politics. And he will also compete for HS's love, which starts on the day she saves him.

Yo is a bastard who is always after the throne, sure. But he is not smart enough to become a king without Wook's help. Won's idea to put mercury into the bath - I'm not sure but is this from Wook? We all know in real history, Yo will be a king. But in the drama's context, without HS's appearance, Yo cannot become a king - he is born under the star of a traitor.

WS is a man of conviction. He did kill assasinators to save his mother but like he said, these men are worth killing anyway. WS knows right from wrong; he doesn't kill for pleasure. It is not like his mom tells him to kill the Crown Prince or do evil stuff and he would, no matter how he wants her love. HS makes him love himself the way he is but since he is start to become a force to reckon with, he is pulled into the palace battle. Before, WS has no weak point. No one, not even Yo can threaten him to kill his brothers. Now that he does have one, he is forced to become a dog until he is fed up with that. He has to hunt down and even kill people just for her sake. In his quest to become a king, he will change. He will become ruthless. Before he knows HS, his life is miserable but he starts to take control of his fate when he decides to come back to the palace and kills the horse to cut his relationship with his foster family. WS is the one who never cares about politics before - he would not suffer from a fate of hunting down his brothers like it is now.

It is not like I hate on HS. But I am not sure if she changes thing for the better. In the short term, maybe. But in the long run?

If he didn't have HS, it might be possible that later on, he might have killed Mu or does other evil things for his mother. It was much easier for him to let go of wanting his mom to care for him because he knew HS cared for him. From his talk with the general when he first moved into the palace, it seemed that he does have ambitions to become king, but at some point his first priority changed to HS. Or, I wonder what would he have done after the dinner with his mom and brothers and when he remembers his mother's words that he was a sacrifice if the rain ritual failed when his father says he's going to send him back to Shinju for something that's not his fault.

I completely agree with the first three paragraphs though.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, moonlover399993 said:

@penelop3 U sure it's her hand? I can't really tell cuz its not focused clearly, I feel like its part of the clothing. I hope I'm wrong. I really want that scene to air drama gods, PLEASE don't cut it.

MORNING Y'ALLL.... 

Not sure if this is a good habit or a bad habit. Ever since I'm in MLSHR's world, every morning, with my best friend, Cuppa Coffee, I have to juggle between reading work emails and this thread.. :sweatingbullets: 

@moonlover399993 I really hope it's Soo's hand. If it's a part of clothing, looks kinda weird shaped like that and different from the rest of the clothes. My take is that it's her hand clenching. 

7 hours ago, freckledbelle said:

The bf of IU in real life, sorry i don't know his name and i don't want to know his name either, should be alarmed of the overwhelming chemistry and extra sweetness and care between LJG and IU on the set during the filming. Because those actions mean A LOT. If i were him, i will ask IU, and i hope that if that happens, she will say she had a changed of heart and that she wasn't able to control herself but to fall for LJG. Sigh. I really hope that will happen. Really. :) 

@freckledbelle I watched the video when IU first met her bf, Jang Ki Ha. It was love at first sight...or sense? (because she said it felt really calm in the studio) which is super cute since now we know why she felt really calm. I hope they last long tho despite the us fans shipping her with LJK. :D 

5 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:

In European history you will find so little evidences of women. 

You read about them yes, those who really were a big deal, like Mathilda of Tuscany, Elisabeth l, and and, but how many history books tell about othe women kings loved, but coukd not have, deeds they did for country and religion, that actually fell thru the “inbetweens“? .....

So if Europe had it like that, than I bet Korea had a similar way.....

@itzibitzispider Well.. as the Chinese will tell you, history depends on your point of view, and the winning party always get the chance to tell their stories (from cave man to man cave).. and it tends to repeat itself everywhere in the world. We never learn, do we?
However, if history does repeat itself, I'm totally getting a dinosaur!
Edit: Oh, another thing to note. Ever notice that well behaved women rarely makes history? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Image result for dino disney

2 hours ago, mahdiegole_at_yahoo.com_stv said:

it seems there are 2 vision. 

Up pic: before falling in love HS

Down pic:after fall in love,maybe losing HS

This.. this.. Gwanjong's expression. Kinda hard to read. Is it just me or do I read a hint of regret and finality? :(

Edited by LyraYoo
unrelated content
  • Like 14

I am so doomed. I am currently in class and need to take notes to turn in at the end of lecture yet my eyes are glued to soompi and MLSHR posts/stills/pics/fmvs... What is the current meaning of life? LOL I even changed my homescreen to MLSHR and my ringtone to Wind.

sad pink mouserain-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950518

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, qwenli said:

hi yes, I am glad someone brought this up. In the c version, I never really buy into the change of RX heart from 8th to the 4th because it was very subtle. I enjoyed the romance but I find the politics there quite intriguing too.

Here in the kversion, the transition is quite clear becos obviously the writer turned the 8th into a villain.

yes in the c version, I like the 14th too, I consider him very handsome, even probably surpassing the c version 8th and 4th. He was also a straight forward good guy and took good care of RX in her twilight days. :)

20 minutes ago, irene123 said:

I agree! I think RX first started to consider 4th prince because she knew that he was going to win the battle of thrones, and later she actually fell in love with him. But I found the 4th character to be stiff, and not that interesting (he is considered the "ice-block" face by RX in the drama). My favorite prince is the 13th. He and RX are kindred spirits; he was very forward looking compared to people of his time and could easily take in RX'x ideas of equality among all; he was also carefree and very intelligent; he understood her the most. They were soulmates and did not have romantic feelings (and I'm glad because that is probably why their friendship only got stronger with time, wasn't affected by the battle for the throne, and lasted till RX left their world) but if there were in love, they would have been perfect for each other. RX was so comfortable with 13th that I think one time, she even refused to pour him tea and he was just like OK whatever, do what you want; 14th was there and he was shocked, asking 13th whether RX was always insolent like that. Haha. This just shows how 13th and RX have always considered each other as equals, soulmates and best friends, even before 14th came into the picture.

Just wanted to add that I can see WS's hate and disregard for rules and restrictions and dream of leading a carefree life outside of the palace reminds me so much of the 13th in the c-version. (GOD, why do they just have to give every good and attractive trait to WS; there is like nothing left for the other princes haha). 13th's dream was just to travel the world and lead a carefree life. (That's just like what WS wanted for him and HS!) Sadly, 13th in the c-version would have to go under house arrest for 10 years for treason (8th's camp framed 4th for treason and 13th took the downfall for his beloved brother: their bromance is so much deeper in the c-version, but we will have to wait to see what is in for the k-version). 13th also lost the love of his life because of the rules and restriction in the palace (his love was a courtesan and was shamed by his other wife, and in order to protect his reputation, she committed suicide, although she was the only one who stayed with 13th during his 10 years of confinement. Parallel to 13th in the c-version, WS will be chained by the throne and by his desire to protect HS. I feel more pity for WS because he not only will lose HS, but will have to live with that devil of a person that is YH (and his mother too...) from when he becomes king to his death. Uri pitiful WS!!! (really why did they make YH so evil; why couldn't they just give him a break...)

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

Well, if it is not due to HS's presence, Wook's underlying ambition doesn't really have a reason to unfold. With his wife's passing, he will get re-married to another wealthy wife to ensure his family's safety. Lady Hee loves her husband and HS but it can't be denied that it breaks her heart seeing her husband fall in love to another girl in front her eyes.

Sure, HS saved Jung's arm. But Jung later will be a force against So and if the character description is true, he will cause troubles and may even die (he has to die before he burns everyone elese - he is the fake sun...basically something like this). He retains his arm but his life will be miserable when he is swept up in politics. And he will also compete for HS's love, which starts on the day she saves him.

Yo is a bastard who is always after the throne, sure. But he is not smart enough to become a king without Wook's help. Won's idea to put mercury into the bath - I'm not sure but is this from Wook? We all know in real history, Yo will be a king. But in the drama's context, without HS's appearance, Yo cannot become a king - he is born under the star of a traitor.

WS is a man of conviction. He did kill assasinators to save his mother but like he said, these men are worth killing anyway. WS knows right from wrong; he doesn't kill for pleasure. It is not like his mom tells him to kill the Crown Prince or do evil stuff and he would, no matter how he wants her love. HS makes him love himself the way he is but since he is start to become a force to reckon with, he is pulled into the palace battle. Before, WS has no weak point. No one, not even Yo can threaten him to kill his brothers. Now that he does have one, he is forced to become a dog until he is fed up with that. He has to hunt down and even kill people just for her sake. In his quest to become a king, he will change. He will become ruthless. Before he knows HS, his life is miserable but he starts to take control of his fate when he decides to come back to the palace and kills the horse to cut his relationship with his foster family. WS is the one who never cares about politics before - he would not suffer from a fate of hunting down his brothers like it is now.

It is not like I hate on HS. But I am not sure if she changes thing for the better. In the short term, maybe. But in the long run?

in my point HS changes everything since the day WS fall in love with her.. i don't know whether you already read what Pat Pat said about the point HS is there.. she is there to change how So getting the throne.. if she not there WS still will kill Eun and have a pleasure doing that but next week WS still have to kill Eun but he devastated doing that..

HS not changing the history at all but she change WS.. so my take is everything is going to happen eventually brother killing brother for throne but HS make it different circumstances she make that what WS have to do is torture instead of pleasure doing that... because of how miserable and regret WS have to do that he will set eyes to the throne and end up being KG...

she being there cannot stop the killing because it have to happen so she not changing anything but just changed WS... 

well that's my opinion and if she did't be there we cannot have this drama at all... kekekeke

• Like 17

Just now, freckledbelle said:

@moonlover399993 Oh! My! I am hyperventilating. How? When? What? These are the questions in my mind right now. Because for 15 episodes, it seems not possible. I would really love to see their wedding. Whether in that time or the present. Actually time is irrelevant. What matters most is they'll have a wedding. :)

I don't know. But when I saw that on Instagram, just strolling through ML pics, that just caught my eye. I really don't want to get my hopes high. Yup IF, IF they have a wedding, I will write a thank you letter and send it to all the casts, writer, producer, and director, from all of us THANKING them for making our WISHES come true.happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 15

49 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Of course IU's bf will get jealous 100% of LJG!! To make the shippers happy..all i can say is, 90% lead actor & actress will fall in love on set during the filming...but that feelings either will be forgotten after they finished filming or they can't forget each other after filming the drama...this is the fact.. if the actor/actress is still single, they might try to get close to their co-star and see if they can continue their relationship further ...but if the actor/actress already have a gf/bf, they might stay loyal to their partner and forget those temporary love feelings that they had developed with their co-star and move on with their life..

about IU & LJG, i think she might be a perfect girl for JG coz JG said he wants a girl who is matured and a shoulder to lean on to..but for IU, i'm not sure whether LJG is her type or not.. but i wish she has feeling for JG..ekekeke

Spoiler

I think she feels or somehow felt (i really hate to use the past tense) 'that' feeling. Lots of vids and pics prove that. Granted that i am reading them wrong, their undeniable chemistry is a start. Well, we can only hope and wish. It's still up to them. :) 

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, qwenli said:

hi yes, I am glad someone brought this up. In the c version, I never really buy into the change of RX heart from 8th to the 4th because it was very subtle. I enjoyed the romance but I find the politics there quite intriguing too.

Here in the kversion, the transition is quite clear becos obviously the writer turned the 8th into a villain.

yes in the c version, I like the 14th too, I consider him very handsome, even probably surpassing the c version 8th and 4th. He was also a straight forward good guy and took good care of RX in her twilight days. :)

Spoiler

@qwenli actually to be frank in BBJX..I root for 8th prince till the very end when he bid goodbye at the palace gate with his horse, IMO 8th still love Rouxi, if I not wrong, he told her he know what he is thinking, and actually ask her for her next life instead. And I appreciate the tot of him, going to the ruthless 4th, he is actually putting his life on the line by telling 4th all the romantic between him and Rouxi, just to fulfill Rouxi wish to leave the palace.I know alot may not agree what I think tho hahahaha.

14th relationship with Rouxi is more to love and hate relationship, I like him too, actually in BBJX, I only hated 9th and I like the rest of the prince.

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

I am so doomed. I am currently in class and need to take notes to turn in at the end of lecture yet my eyes are glued to soompi and MLSHR posts/stills/pics/fmvs... What is the current meaning of life? LOL I even changed my homescreen to MLSHR and my ringtone to Wind.

Oh! Forget MLSHR! *WS tone while talking to HS when she first saw his scar.* I am a hypocrite because i can't do that either so i seriously recommend to just hang on. The drama will end soon and this happy-pathetic-miserable-phase that we are experiencing right now will pass. It gets better. XX :)

• Like 16

44 minutes ago, irene123 said:

I agree! I think RX first started to consider 4th prince because she knew that he was going to win the battle of thrones, and later she actually fell in love with him. But I found the 4th character to be stiff, and not that interesting (he is considered the "ice-block" face by RX in the drama). My favorite prince is the 13th. He and RX are kindred spirits; he was very forward looking compared to people of his time and could easily take in RX'x ideas of equality among all; he was also carefree and very intelligent; he understood her the most. They were soulmates and did not have romantic feelings (and I'm glad because that is probably why their friendship only got stronger with time, wasn't affected by the battle for the throne, and lasted till RX left their world) but if there were in love, they would have been perfect for each other. RX was so comfortable with 13th that I think one time, she even refused to pour him tea and he was just like OK whatever, do what you want; 14th was there and he was shocked, asking 13th whether RX was always insolent like that. Haha. This just shows how 13th and RX have always considered each other as equals, soulmates and best friends, even before 14th came into the picture.

Spoiler

hahahahaha, actually 2 of my bias prince is 8th and 13th.

I am sorry baek ah, I still love you but 13th relationship with Rouxi is much better then Baek Ah relationship with Soo. Actually in BBJX, 13th is the person that understand Rouxi most IMO

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Sorry to burst your  bubble but that site really is fond of posting satirical news :D

Hide contents

Example, SHK and SJK getting married because SHK is pregnant. So beware.:w00t:

Moca Gi ( a fan recognized by JG for her amazing art works) has a work in progress :D

So true ! Well one can dream haha:lol: It'll happen in our dreams or fanfics dreaming-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 7

34 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLhkKGkBh9V/?tagged=moonlovers

I don't want to get my hopes too high, but one can dream sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I wonder why I even use spoiler tags when everyone knows how the Chinese one and history itself ended haha.  I would love a spin off on history with an ending like this - that perhaps they do get married and maybe it was never registered but for some reason HS must return to the present and she will meet the reincarnation of WS with a happy open ending - similar to Splash Splash Love with my other baby daddy, Doojoon.  So then WS marries YH after that and history continues as expected.  I can handle that much.  I'll just ignore that they had a bunch of babies after the fact - man has to carry on his bloodline!

However that was that one spoiler pic going around with WS in his married man bun and YH in wedding garb so I'm preparing for the worst but hoping for the best!

Plot twist - YH dies/disappears and SH replaces her in the history books hence why the King never marries anyone else (besides his niece).  SH is the Queen, she's just using YH identity.  I can dream haha.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, irene123 said:

13th is my favourite too. Perfect partner for Ruoxi. If only they were in love...Yuan Hong was so memorable even though limited screen time.

14th is my next favourite for her - I would have jump ship to marry him at first instance. Hahahhahaha. I was kind of glad that 14th took Ruoxi away during her last days as 4th and Ruoxi were falling out so badly. Ruoxi would not have been even at peace had she stayed on in the Forbidden Palace. 

For So-Soo, I am not sure under what circumstances he would let her go. But one of the story's central themes is protect what you love, even if you have to die for it. So has no qualms about doing that - perhaps it would be Soo who made it happen. Noble idiocy at its best - leaving So to protect him (by not being his weakness), leaving So to protect their love (so that it will not change with circumstances), leaving So to let him consolidate his power (by marrying Yeonhwa) and leaving So in order not to change the course of history. 

• Like 17

53 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Omo... I can't read each and every post. But while skimming the pages I saw @itzibitzispider and @shiraru fanfic and hold my breath.. Whoah what if we got that in real drama. It must not broadcast on TV lol.

I wanna answer @millie10468 questioner but got no time :sweatingbullets:, I slept on 2 am this morning because of drawing this pict below. And should wake up early to finished my projects..

Post this on my artblog

Nice drawing!!! Thanks for sharing! :blush:

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, violet90 said:

in my point HS changes everything since the day WS fall in love with her.. i don't know whether you already read what Pat Pat said about the point HS is there.. she is there to change how So getting the throne.. if she not there WS still will kill Eun and have a pleasure doing that but next week WS still have to kill Eun but he devastated doing that..

HS not changing the history at all but she change WS.. so my take is everything is going to happen eventually brother killing brother for throne but HS make it different circumstances she make that what WS have to do is torture instead of pleasure doing that... because of how miserable and regret WS have to do that he will set eyes to the throne and end up being KG...

she being there cannot stop the killing because it have to happen so she not changing anything but just changed WS... 

well that's my opinion and if she did't be there we cannot have this drama at all... kekekeke

I agree with @violet90, Soo doesnt change the flow of history much, but she change So in term of giving love and hope, give him the humanity that he might be once lacking off.

I really cant imagine So, killing Eun for pleasure...and yes, without her, there isnt this drama kekekekekeke, thank god that they took a creative license for this =x

• Like 16

34 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@freckledbelle I watched the video when IU first met her bf, Jang Ki Ha. It was love at first sight...or sense? (because she said it felt really calm in the studio) which is super cute since now we know why she felt really calm. I hope they last long tho despite the us fans shipping her with LJK. :D 

Spoiler

Hmm. She was younger then and so maybe it's not really love. Because you can't keep calm when you're in love! When you're in love, all feelings are heightened. Who in the world will feel the opposite except if it's more of a brotherly love. Maybe that's what she felt. But only she knows that. Oh well. :)

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Akiddo said:

For So-Soo, I am not sure under what circumstances he would let her go. But one of the story's central themes is protect what you love, even if you have to die for it. So has no qualms about doing that - perhaps it would be Soo who made it happen. Noble idiocy at its best - leaving So to protect him (by not being his weakness), leaving So to protect their love (so that it will not change with circumstances), leaving So to let him consolidate his power (by marrying Yeonhwa) and leaving So in order not to change the course of history. 

since the beginning i always think that the only person that can make So letting Soo go is Soo herself... no other person have the power to actually make So go away.. even the King can't make So abandon Soo... 

adding to that list is maybe she sick enough to know that she will dies and that's the last thing that she want So to witness cause she knew how much its going to hurt him... for me its Soo last effort to protect the man she love even its going to hurt both of them.. noble idiocy is when you love that person too much that you wiling to do these thing..

since the beginning So is the one who keep giving and protecting Soo and now its the time for she to do her turn sacrifice for So and she will do that with her life.... 

• Like 22

1 hour ago, soorani said:

Yeah, I think the writers will go in that direction and it will break my heart in many pieces :tears:

But still, I didn't want them to... I wanted So to be the one to send Hae Soo away when he realized how much the life in the palace was hurting her.  He showed twice that he's willing to let her go for her own good:  When he asked her to marry him and would divorce her if she wanted and when he married the little princess and thought she wouldn't accept him anymore.  

I wanted the merciless Gwangjong that Soo remember from her time to be a Gwangjong who never met Hae Soo, who never learn how to love and never experience love in return. There's no way So will get out of this without a permanent scar in his heart, but still.... I want him to be the So that Hae Soo knew and loved, I want to him to remember her lectures and all the good wishes she had for him and live w her memories. 

Even if they decided to bring the 'Wook plot'  and make these two ending in a not so good way ( like discovering that Wook was Soo's past lover would make  him think she still has feelings for Wook or something), I hope that the letter she will leave for him will be able to bring the kind So back. I just want him to at least be able to be the kind person he is, I wanted him to have at least that. 

Oh gosh, this man is making me extremely emotional! 

@soorani chingu ya, reading your post make me emotional as well, but u got the good take there, maybe why Soo had been there is to change the merciless ruthless Gwangjong that history written to a Gwangjong with humanity and love his royal subject and his Goryeo citizen

and yes, no matter what, I still want So to send Soo during her last journey, be it they pull in Wook plot and Soo already left the palace..please let So read the letter and go to Soo to have their final farewell, jeballlll

• Like 14