[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

32 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Yes. LJG really act like a little boy and IU is really focus at work. So funny to watch.

LJG doesn't act his age at all haha.  He has so much aegyo and kids around a lot but he doesn't think he's interesting enough to be on variety shows!  I know a few of them went on running man, including LJG, before SHR aired and I would love to see IU and the rest of the cast join them after it finishes so we can see them all be happy and having fun!  I think that would give me better closure rather than having to go through a dramatic SHR2!

• Like 22

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

I saw this on @AuroraRain twitter...and just wanna share it here...omg...

Hide contents

when I see the fourth pic, gummy song "you are my everything" auto play in my mind..

and after that, "love is the moment" song came out....

But the last is not the perfect moment

that would be

*naughty*

Slowly his Arms trailed along her body. His fingertips memoriese each curve, thru the delicate fabric of her dress
Her hands crawl up and her fingers dig into his hair while he slowly loses the ties on her top, his hands free her shoulders so careful from the fabric that a small shudder runs thru HS. His lips leave hers just mere inches "Are you cold?" her head gives a small shake, while a small shy smile forms on her lips. As he leans back into her, his mouth start to trail to her earloop and from there down her neck 

... do I need to go further? ;)

• Like 17

23 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i want to add the scene where BA give present to HS... its a cute moment but notice how So behave i mean he clearly annoyed by BA gesture.. its not because of the present or BA but So clearly can't stand watching Soo smile and being happy because of other men even its mean BA or WJ... i just can't get over the fact that he mad about WJ in Soo room.. he clearly know that WJ will never harm Soo in any way but the fact Soo alone in her room with WJ make him so mad.. his face while waiting outside just pure madness and the only thing that keeping him from breaking the door is just like what you said Soo still mad at him...

So nature is always wild and raw... just because he calmer and more understanding it does't mean that he completely change.. for Soo he even go as far as kneeling and serving Yo and this men used to kill a whole bunch of people and Yo and Won don't stand a chance fighting him.. but the only thing matter for So is keeping Soo safe.. i knew its just a preview but the look on So face when WY crushing Soo hand is just pure wrath... hurting woman that he love is just asking for death..

Soo love is the thing that change him.. without it So will be the same before he fall in love or even worse... but i think as a king So will be great because even before Soo come to his life So always a righteous person that know right or wrong... but as a man So likely will be as you said an empty shelf without a feeling.. living day by day on Soo memory until he dies... but it will be really long and lonely life that So will have to life without Soo... 

I think I joining @qwenli at the "I am a sadist" place there...I confess I am too

I keep repeating at Baek Ah scene, and keep looking at So jealous face...I agree the scene is super sweet, that is Baek ah character, but due to So reaction, I dunno repeat that scene for how many times...and thing to take note is, Baek Ah is So person as well, and both Baek ah and Soo did tell So separately that, they are not liking as in man and women liking of each other

Spoiler

there is this scene in BBJX actually, 4th and 13th went to find Rouxi on her birthday for tea as well, and they witness Rouxi quarreling with 14th, but in BBJX case, 4th is the one that gift Rouxi that perfume...the writer did a good twist here, Baek Ah give Soo the perfume thingy, making us see So and his first jealousy scene, and after that, the stargazing night, that make me think that, not that So don't know what to buy for Soo, he just wanna have reason to spend time alone with Soo, making himself, and maybe his kiss if he succeed stealing it his present to Soo. That why he say, his presence is enough for Soo already...I notice that, he really meant every word that he speak.

As for Jung scene, yes, I keep repeating as well, at the scene that Soo confront So with the hairpin and where So, staring murderously at Soo door, trying to stop himself of breaking in...

And yea, the extend that So can go all the way out to do things for Soo had no limit, so Lion King Yo, crushing Soo hand and shooting arrow at Soo, So will make u pay 10 times for that...or even more, notice that how he glare when Yo is crashing Soo hand...but Soo reciprocate as well, notice how mad Soo is after So had been injured by the arrow, So seem to be calmer there...

• Like 19

On 10/12/2016 at 11:29 PM, littleloony said:

@bebebisous33 I hope your idea comes true. I am being a sadist I know, when I say that I actively want Hae Su to undergo that pain of knowing that it was Wook behind it all who made the horrific context behind her visions come true.

The thing is, this drama has for the past 15 episodes hammered in the idea that Hae Su is a good, kind girl (a little bit like Jane Bennet) who would like to save everyone if she could. I have this legit fear seeing how good and kind she is that in the event she gets to know of CR's betrayal she is gonna ask for a pardon for her; in the event she got to know Wook did all that she will still ask for his pardon seeing as how she will blame herself for it, in the event she got to know that YH was behind the poisoning episode she might actively ask So to marry her so that YH gets her heart's desire and never again hurts anybody else. I may be exaggerating :phew: but yeah Hae Su's primal instinct is "save everyone". The more I see her, the more I fear for everyone's safety in Goryeo :crazy: Never before I have felt that being a good and kind person is such a disadvantage (Not even Hwang Jung Eum in Secret could make me feel it like this hahaha).....like if she were playing football I would bet she would be the one to make a same side goal.

If the writer was trying to convince me that being good and kind without good judgement is a liability she has me super convinced.

The above may sound like I am hating on HS but its nothing of the kind......I enjoy the fear she induces in me because its been ages since a main character has done that for me. MLSHR has made me a much more flexible viewer in terms of how to enjoy a drama :D

I hope HS won't be so BIG heart and kind. The way she trusted CR, I was like :crazy: but I told myself, the writer must have keep her alive for a reason (maybe to be steamed by WS later?). But to ask WS to marry YH as charity to keep other people from YH's harm?? NOOOOO pleaseeee

I am thinking maybe WS is now determined to be the King so no one could hurt HS again. In order to do this, he remembered when YH told him she will help him with the power of her clan. Somehow I have no doubt she can manipulate her clan better than her brother. HS will be sad but somehow understand that WS need to do this to protect BA, Jimong and ultimately her. 

@riuenu I love the jealous part too. I keep repeating the scene where WS said "Do you know how hard I stop myself from breaking your door last night?!" The BA gift scene, I was suspecting there are more to it when WS said "A court lady should be thankful that the princes celebrated her birthday". I think HS had rejected his proposal again some time back, citing that she is 'just a court lady'.

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

that would be

*naughty*

Slowly his Arms trailed along her body. His fingertips memoriese each curve, thru the delicate fabric of her dress
Her hands crawl up and her fingers dig into his hair while he slowly loses the ties on her top, his hands free her shoulders so careful from the fabric that a small shudder runs thru HS. His lips leave hers just mere inches "Are you cold?" her head gives a small shake, while a small shy smile forms on her lips. As he leans back into her, his mouth start to trail to her earloop and from there down her neck 

please write a fan fiction, I will like to see it further... =x

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

@riuenu I love the jealous part too. I keep repeating the scene where WS said "Do you know how hard I stop myself from breaking your door last night?!" The BA gift scene, I was suspecting there are more to it when WS said "A court lady should be thankful that the princes celebrated her birthday". I think HS had rejected his proposal again some time back, citing that she is 'just a court lady'.

Sorry to cut your post @Ainee Etp, I have a thing for male lead been jealous LOL...but I dunno I am so hardcore sadist...other male lead jealousy is cute...but So jealousy is murderous and me, still liking it, maybe I really like WangSo too much already

Ya, So, we saw that how hard you are stopping yourself from breaking in Soo door, with that murderous look on your face

And I like your point..if what you suspect is correct,this guy here is not only a big vinegar jar, he is a revengeful big vinegar jar, and I believe, wook will suffer badly for that.

• Like 12

52 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

• Favorite WS/HS scene: before mutual kiss when they talk out the stuffs and resolve misunderstanding
  • Favorite WW/ HS scene: snow walk
  • Favorite Scene involving a female character :queen yoo and so confrontation after monk killing.
  • Favorite Scene involving a male character (that is not WS :sweatingbullets:):I liked the the fight scene between hs and eun
  • The scene that made you fall/start rooting for WS:honestly I liked when he threw hs off horse.I don't know why I enjoyed that a lot.:-p
  • Scene that made you question your love for WS.: him killing monks for hours mother, except for that never (a little bit in forced kiss scene,but I understood it so it was quite mitigated)
  • Scene that made you fall for WW.: I never fell for him. I understand him but..... Still one is my fav when he goes to jungle and struggles against his feelings for hs.
  • Scene that made you question your love for WW:quite often. From yh beating to hs ordeal, his passiveness frustrated me.
  • Favorite scene with the other Princes (Mu, Yo, Eun, Jung):I liked mu scenes most.he had big heart.when he regrets letting so stand in his place at ceremony.
  • Scene you can point at as the one that irrevocably made you obsessed with the drama.:second episode start.hs scolding WS and WS scaring her with horsey.
  • Your least liked scene.:
  • Scene that made you saddest.:ws drinking poison.
  • Moist poignant scene.:WS and hs talking through bars and lady oh last scene with hs.
  • Scene that made you think/analyze the most.:queen yoo obvious show of hatred towards so.
  • Scene that made you anxious the most. All previews. The recent one is having me on edge.

• Like 16

@LyraYoo

the sad thing about the scene where KG look back is because So that we knew now is totally opposite KG.. KG eyes is full of emptiness and loneliness and its opposite So that always have light in his eyes because of Soo...

you ask whether he will able to protect the one he love up until the end?? for me its yes and no.. he will able to protect all people and the country from Yo reign but he will unable to protect the one person who matter the most for him... in the process of protecting HS he will sacrifice himself by marrying YH and indirectly hurting HS with the fact she have to stay in palace without any titles... 

so for me WS and HS sacrifice their love for the history to unfold and for So to fulfill his fate as KG....

• Like 16

38 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

that would be

*naughty*

Please continue!!!!!

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

Our Hae Soo is #2 in ideal type World Cup among 10,000 people. (I don't think wiki tree held the survey, they just published the report.)

World Cup among 10.000 people? How do they do this survey? Park Bo Young is my favee! IU is my new favee! Yaaay!! So happy for both of them!! :blush:

42 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Posting my answers. I have a paper due tomorrow but I can't think of any , so these serve an exercise perhaps ? I hope. Awesome questions btw !

Scene that made you think/analyze the most. THE GWANJONG ? after the rain ritual scene. I have thoughts about it lately.

Is it only  me who thinks this scene is not actually horrifying as Hae Soo interprets it but actually a very sad interpretation of Gwanjong? I was thinking this is the writer's attempt to make us think, but maybe because I am aware of 4th Prince's ending in BBJX, I am quite more of feeling sad by looking at it. Gwangjong here is the lonely king. Will he able to protect those he love until the end? 

@LyraYoo I kinda agree with you. We follow Soo's way of thinking and because she knew Gwanjong's history, she jumped into that conclusion. How ruthless he seems. Now that we know her vision may not aaall true, what's with Eun and SD's death (cross fingers), her vision of Gwanjong may also be misinterpreted. I think this is how Soo will look at him for the last time. Perhaps when she finally left the palace. 
Sigh.. this is going to be heartbreaking. :tears:

• Like 14

On 10/12/2016 at 3:03 AM, Rose34 said:

Welcome to the thread! Feel free to share your thoughts. You may be right, maybe Lee Joon Gi showing the preview to promote the drama and for fan-service lol. Ikr, what this drama does to us? 

I just love this drama, all the emotions that riled up against this drama is interesting. Lol, you don't know what to expect. And we only have 5 episodes left. Just 5 episodes. Let's enjoy this drama while we have it. How I wish we have longer episodes. 

P.S I am wondering how they are going to squeeze 5 episodes with many things to happen. 

The speed of this thread is amazing... I didn't log in for 2 days and now I'm almost 100 pages behind :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for the warm welcome dear eclipses :)

@Rose34 I'm also wondering how the story will be told in the remaining 5 episodes... let's all hope that it will be ended in a nice way, whether it is a sad or happy ending (as long as it is not a crappy ending that will make the viewers feel very disappointed)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

This can't be deleted. :anguished: It has to happen soon.

Some people say is another angle of the forced kiss scene, but I don't think so...there is a hand and looks like mutual kiss. 

I love it!!! :lol: So cute!!! 

@Gabi Bros I dont think so too. I've checked BTS forced kiss and I didnt see IU's hand going up to LJK's shoulder. Hopefully I'm not wrong.

Can we still hope for this kiss scene to show up soon? :( 

• Like 14