[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

24 minutes ago, Akiddo said:

"Oh no" was my reaction as well..though i find the writer didn't weave this into the story as seamlessly as BBJX. So is a warrior prince. There was barely any hint of him reading or writing unlike 4th Prince in BBJX. However, the part where Soo started tracing So's handwriting - that was unexpected. Ruoxi practiced the writing - she didn't trace it. Soo is less "literate" in Hanja compared to Ruoxi so for her to have a similar handwriting to So - she must have practiced way more and harder than Ruoxi - which makes the ending even more heartbreaking. 

The arrow part - i think that makes a lot more sense as compared to the BBJX version. Either 4th prince in BBJX is like Usain Bolt to reach Ruoxi before the arrow hit her or the arrow travelled very slowly - that scene was rather incredulous! While in this scene, So is right beside her. 4th prince was never in life and death situation for Ruoxi (apart from the arrow) - So had several close shaves with death because of Soo. The sacrifice from So is palpable. His desire to be with her is much more intense compared to 4th prince BBJX. 

The audience is in a rock and a hard place - we want to see So-Soo happy, lovey dovey, passionate (which they so well deserve) - yet the downside is when they part, a piece of our hearts will die along with them. The elements are in place and are moving in that direction. At this point, Scarlet Heart has focused more on So's passionate side  - and we are already dreading the end. When Soo comes on board with all her love and devotion - it will hit us infinitely harder. 

@Akiddo correct me if I am wrong, Soo start writing hanja as well right?

Yes, I totally agree with what you written above.

The harder she practice, the more heartbreaking the ending is, tracing with tears is already making my heart twisted in episode 14 already and it is touching then practicing,

IMO, the writer portray Soo are more devoted in this way also, especially she is tracing with her finger, then copying word for word, whereas I find that Rouxi is sweet to practice what 4th write for her...at the beginning part if you get what I mean.

The arrow part, yes, Rouxi and 4th case is the arrow accidentally shoot towards her, due to some child play, but not as life threatening as Yo is the one, literally shooting the arrow towards Soo. From the start, the writer already make So more devoted as compare to 4th already,

Actually, the journey for Sohae is tougher then Rouxi and 4th, making their love stronger as well and the deeper the audience will root for them, everything So do is for Soo, and Soo is the only reason to keep So going.

That why, I cannot imagine So letting Soo go, Soo seem to be his world, even 4th say the only thing he scare is Rouxi leaving him, but So tell Soo that he cant live well without her, the meaning become deeper as well,and what hit me harder is, So say that he is nothing without Soo,and he is saying that to Yeonhwa, telling that to the 3rd party, especially to the party that offer him marriage, the impact of those word is more.

Soo already coming on board with her devotion...I guess, it already hit me hard enough, I dont remember I was crying when Rouxi is practicing the letter, yet, I was basically tearing with Soo when she trace So letter.... how I need to prepare my heart for the ending?

Sorry for the long essay comparison

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i did't think that i will invest this much in this drama... frankly i don't think they can reach the height of BBJX emotion turmoil but i really wrong... the emotion between WS and HS is on another level compared to 4th and RX cause they more open and expressing their love so it make us viewer invest much more in their relationship.. 

that's why this drama is make more impact to me... BBJX is a masterpiece on its own but MLSHR also held its own.. it maybe have a flaw but OTP journey is perfect!! i really officially SHR trash now... LOL

agree!! if they want to go to love in future route they have to make sure So also remember everything.. like i said before this type of ending when only one remember their love is suck!! i hate this kind of ending.. the ending scene in museum is heart breaking because she been remembering the love between her and 4th and she saw him but not the guy that she love.... i cry a lot in BBJX last 3 eps and i think i will have to prepared a boxes of tissue for this one too.....

I never tot that I will eat and sleep with SHR too..the last drama that make me glue to Soompi was Pinocchio, but I only say glue, but SHR make me eat and sleep with this thread. First thing I wake up is to check my twitter, check forum, I even abandon my another fan base twitter for this.

I also keep crying for BBJX last 3 episodes...and I already preparing to take MC for this already

• Like 16

i was watching the preview again(infact the whole episode again). i noticed one dialog from So regarding that fate of killing brothers will  end with him. i think Soo and JM are going to tell him about atleast the future. may be soo will tell him that he was destined to kill his brothers thats why So might say that.

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, riuenu said:

The harder she practice, the more heartbreaking the ending is, tracing with tears is already making my heart twisted in episode 14 already and it is touching then practicing,

IMO, the writer portray Soo are more devoted in this way also, especially she is tracing with her finger, then copying word for word, whereas I find that Rouxi is sweet to practice what 4th write for her...at the beginning part if you get what I mean.

The arrow part, yes, Rouxi and 4th case is the arrow accidentally shoot towards her, due to some child play, but not as life threatening as Yo is the one, literally shooting the arrow towards Soo. From the start, the writer already make So more devoted as compare to 4th already,

Actually, the journey for Sohae is tougher then Rouxi and 4th, making their love stronger as well and the deeper the audience will root for them, everything So do is for Soo, and Soo is the only reason to keep So going.

That why, I cannot imagine So letting Soo go, Soo seem to be his world, even 4th say the only thing he scare is Rouxi leaving him, but So tell Soo that he cant live well without her, the meaning become deeper as well,and what hit me harder is, So say that he is nothing without Soo,and he is saying that to Yeonhwa, telling that to the 3rd party, especially to the party that offer him marriage, the impact of those word is more.

Soo already coming on board with her devotion...I guess, it already hit me hard enough, I dont remember I was crying when Rouxi is practicing the letter, yet, I was basically tearing with Soo when she trace So letter.... how I need to prepare my heart for the ending?

Yes she can write hanja now but I guess hanguel is still preferred. 

When So said how can he live without seeing her - that was prophetic wasn't it? 

• Like 12

Before I started watching this drama, someone already told me it's going to be a sad ending and Im just like nah I dont care...I just going to watch those handaome princes and IU....but then I got curious about the storyline and became SOSOO TRASH! Now I'm hardly dying for happy ending...but...I know it isnt :( (Still hoping though....Amen) I think I need to brace myself for sad ending ( Me right now: Listening to LeeHi : Mylove...sniff...snifff)

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I never tot that I will eat and sleep with SHR too..the last drama that make me glue to Soompi was Pinocchio, but I only say glue, but SHR make me eat and sleep with this thread. First thing I wake up is to check my twitter, check forum, I even abandon my another fan base twitter for this.

I also keep crying for BBJX last 3 episodes...and I already preparing to take MC for this already

You are not alone... I also keep thinking about MLSHR even at my workplace, while riding my motorcycle, showering,eating and laying on my bed. Hee 

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I couldn't agree more. So (and Soo) love is being portrayed with such an intensity that there's no way  we aren't gonna get out of this drama heartbroken. It would be harder to So, that will need to live his whole life without the person who gave his life meaning. 

Also, there's one thing I'm worried about: I really hope they don't pull an evil/merciless So in these last episode. I mean, he will probably need to deal with Yo and Won ( and maybe Wook) but I hope it will be portrayed in a much better light (like they been doing till now). This isn't even because I like his character or something, but because it took the more that 10 episode for him to get where he is now as a person, it would make no sense for him to suddenly come back to be the same So from the beginning in a spite of 5 episode. It would feel like his character development served for nothing. Even if he lost Soo, I don't want him to come back to be the person he was before he met her.

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, Akiddo said:

Yes she can write hanja now but I guess hanguel is still preferred. 

When So said how can he live without seeing her - that was prophetic wasn't it? 

@Akiddo now that you say that, yes, it is...the writer is slowly draw us into the plot...the sweeter the scene is, the more the audience will remember the word, the more heart-wrenching it will be, cause I believe, at the end of it, they will show the flashback of the sweetest scene.

The deeper their love is, the more heart breaking they(and the audience) will be when they were apart. Plus they are throwing in so much sad OST...especially OST 13, lively song with so heart breaking lyrics...

Writernim...you really wan me to remember this drama for life right

• Like 16

4 hours ago, violet90 said:

Lim Do Hyuk - Goodbye

Hide contents

Do you remember?
A guy who wanted to protect you
I got chocked up when I see you
It feels like I’m going to cry

Love you, I’ll remember you forever
Because I wanted to protect you

I was behind of you while you’re leaving
I was looking at you with tears

One day when you think of me
Or when you miss me
Please come find me whenever
Even time goes by

My forever lover, goodbye even I miss you
goodbye for you
I’ll smile for you who live in my mind
goodbye for now

Love you, I’ll remember you forever
Because I wanted to protect you

I was behind of you while you’re leaving
I was looking at you with tears

One day when you think of me
Or when you miss me
Please come find me whenever
Even time goes by

goodbye for you
goodbye for now

Wait for me with hiding sad words
Just go without saying
Please don’t look back at me

I couldn’t say this word
The one who I love the most in the world is you

goodbye for you
goodbye for now

when this first release i kinda think wth? i mean the story is turning dark and sad and we have a lively OST??? 

but when i read the lyric my heart stop.... its perfectly describe WS feeling when he let HS go later on... whether its because of his jealousy or misunderstanding or HS suffering.... but deep in WS heart he have to let HS go because of HS herself.. WS will never let HS go if HS did't want to leave him.. they been through a lot and WW issue will be solved if both WS and HS willing to stay together...

this song is sad beyond word... WS letting HS go even its mean he will be hurt or how he will live without one person who make him feel alive or he will miss her to death... because he love her enough that he willing to let her go... its a love that beyond reach...

the scene where 4th look at RX carriage leaving the palace while crying is really sad beyond word.. i just can't imagine how i'm going to handle WS letting HS go.... :bawling:

Same with me here when I first know the meaning of this OST. Suddenly I remember Wang So and Hae Soo talking about at boat,WS said he intentionaly not use the boat because he really likes that boat, and then HS said she can not imagine how to hold himself from something he likes... Is that also a clue??? 

Omona... I am so stress to think this drama day by day near to the original history of Goryeo and the original BBJX. That really torture me indeed...

• Like 18

19 hours ago, violet90 said:

yes.. IU is a lot reserved in real life and in front of camera... because a lot have happen in the past she tend to be distance herself cause did't want to bring any scandal.. 

and she really more open in this drama.. even in bts you can see how she always respond to LJG joke and she even jokes around.. she seem more lively in this drama compared to other and she really bond well with this drama cast especially LJG and KHN.... its also help that LJG seem always try to bring the lively and cute IU around by joking with her... 

LJG is by far the best co star that IU have... in term of their chemistry and also LJG help to bring out the best in IU in term of acting.... 

i sincerely hope they will have another project again cause their chemistry is really off the chart..

I agree. Perhaps LJG more mature and also veteran actor. He can guide and give positive input to the young artists around him in this drama. 

• Like 13

44 minutes ago, soorani said:

I couldn't agree more. So (and Soo) love is being portrayed with such an intensity that there's no way  we aren't gonna get out of this drama heartbroken. It would be harder to So, that will need to live his whole life without the person who gave his life meaning. 

Also, there's one thing I'm worried about: I really hope they don't pull an evil/merciless So in these last episode. I mean, he will probably need to deal with Yo and Won ( and maybe Wook) but I hope it will be portrayed in a much better light (like they been doing till now). This isn't even because I like his character or something, but because it took the more that 10 episode for him to get where he is now as a person, it would make no sense for him to suddenly come back to be the same So from the beginning in a spite of 5 episode. It would feel like his character development served for nothing. Even if he lost Soo, I don't want him to come back to be the person he was before he met her.

@soorani I love that sentence, Soo is the one who given his life meaning, the one who covered his scar, not only on his face, and his heart as well. Like what So say, she is the one that can see him beyond the surface, see who he actually is.

But the writer also start pulling out the jealousy card already, and I believe, those jealousy we saw on episode 14 is just the beginning. The more devoted So is, the more possessive he will be as well. Jealousy will change people much as well.

When he already tied his life or should I say his soul to hers, also mean that, taking Soo away equal to taking his soul away. So that is without his soul, love and humanity will be gone as well, I cant imagine that to be frank. How ruthless, how merciless he will be....

He will not be back to the person before he met her, he will be worst then the So we saw in episode 1. A person without love and soul is equal to a person without hope and faith. The empty shelf left behind will be just living day by day, till death finally claim him. I cant believe I am tearing while typing this...

• Like 18

50 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

OMG... that is tooo cute! :blush:

If we need to do some dissecting, what about this image.
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-13%20at%209.14.2

(sorry for lores image, anyone has a clearer image?)
Why do I have the feeling that this will not happen AT ALL
We have no clue but So and Soo's face and hair, and background, and filming time. Besides, Soo's hair as clue, the rest is pretty ambiguous.
In this case, Soo's hair especially is still in Sanggong style 1 (Moo's reign) and unless the writers purposely mislead us, I dont think this will happen during Yo's reign (when she changed hairstyle). 

So, IF and this is a huuuge IF, this happens at aall.. it should happen in next episode.
This could be the goodbye kiss, before So left to do Yo's bidding - that's why Soo asks him 'have you forgotten me?'. No reason for So to forget Soo if they keep seeing each other, that's just weird. So must have been gone for a long time, too long that makes Soo ask him that. 

It is my hope that this kiss - this passionate and full of longing kiss - happens in next ep as well.. ;) _/\_

Edit: Oh, and I just remembered. In history, Yo's main mission is to move the capital to Pyongyang. My guess is that is where So is being sent to, and when the construction (for new palace) is facing trouble, Yo is 'threatening' So by hurting Soo. 

• Like 21

6 hours ago, freckledbelle said:

@Christina Deluta oh darling, you're not the only one. I rape the replay button for any vids relating to MLSHR especially if LJG and IU are in them. :)

I am wondering how is IU's boyfriend feeling :)

LJK quite clearly seems smitten.. not seen this in bts of other series :P

Even for IU.. i know she said it was love at first sight and that man is really intelligent.. BUT then kind of similar personality here :P

(PS: I do find IU hot.. by all standards)

• Like 19