[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

22 hours ago, zi4r said:

Hey, Eclipses! I'm the crazy LJG fan that kept spamming here about hallyuvote.com and calling for reinforcements Monday and Tuesday.

Anyway, I was rotating on 4 different networks to vote (home, mobile and 2 vpns) to avoid blocking. Last night, work went crazy so I couldn't go back to the site. But today, whole day, I haven't been able to access the site at all. At first, I thought it was temporarily down or something, so I went to sleep for a few hours... but when I woke up this afternoon and realized I still couldn't access (And it seems you all have been able to?), I realize it's just me.

I don't know how they can ban me on all my devices (different IPs). All my network addresses (including the VPNs) are SG & Malaysia... so, can any of you from SG & Malaysia access? Have they geo-fenced it? Sigh... I dunno what's going on.

Anyway, if any of you chats there, please let other LJG Angels know that zi4r apologizes. I'm so pissed. :bawling:

@car148 @KdramaSwimmer @chi13lou @qwenli @rei_smasher11 @MadraRua @meahri_1 @Hanazumi @kyar7jizhenll @Yippeuni @gayatritunggadewi @soorani @dramu51ch0c10ve @MiharuD @Diana Blanche and whoever else that voted (I might have missed out a few of you that have messaged me), thank you so much. Fighting!!!

EDIT: In case you all are voting there and there's no one to coordinate, the way to do is

Vote again & again until "We've already counted your vote" appears on the yellow bar. That means, you've been blocked. If that happens, DON'T VOTE ANYMORE (your vote won't count), wait 3 minutes, refresh, and you can vote again. Don't do too fast; you'll get banned (The "cooling off period" message will appear when you're banned. It takes about 20 minutes to a few hours to get unbanned). 

@zi4r

I got blocked too :sweatingbullets: and I'm from eu and voted 'cautious' but... :mellow: Anyway LJK now has 1 million and the other 900.000 something.. 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, violet90 said:

the most heart breaking scene for me is when 4th just crying watching RX go.... also because they never meet each other again and RX can't even said her farewell before she dies.... that's just make me bawling everytime i watch BBJX tbh...

the problem with me in this drama is how they portray WS love toward HS is so much deeper and raw compared to 4th... WS is more vulnerable and more expressive about his love than 4th.. so to think that he have to let go one person that he love the most is really make my heart broke... 

i think the scene where in 6 min trailer HS looking back in tears is the scene where she will leave WS.. WS will watching from a far afraid that he can't let her go if he have to send her and he can't do anything just silently cry just like 4th... okay typing this make me cry...

i just hope i can handle that scene........ 

I really don't want to see the two part like that. In BBJX why does RX have to leave 4th? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

@riuenu@LyraYoo So I am going to do some calculations to estimate how many people have watched Moon Lovers - Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. This is by no means an official count. Let's start!

1.7 billion views on Youku

The population of Malaysia + Singapore + Indonesia + Hong Kong + Taiwan + Vietnam + Thailand + Philippines + Korea + Japan: (31,230,000 + 5,610,000 + 255,461,700 + 7,234,800 + 23,508,362 + 91,700,000 + 67,959,000 + 100,981,437 + 76,497,881 + 127,110,047) = 787293227 in total.

If we go by the amount of subscribers on Naver which is 50,890, then

50,890 / 76,497,881 (Korea's population) x 787293227 = at least 523,745 people watching from the 10 countries combined (not counting China or US).

If we go by the percentage of audience watching in Singapore and Malaysia which is 73%, then

787293227 x .73 = at least 574,724,056 people watching from the 10 countries combined (not counting China or US).

So the total number of views for MLSHR is from 1.7 billion views to about 2,274,724,056 views.

And if we add in views from live stream, that could be higher.

If the trend continues, MLSHR's views on Youku should reach 1.8 billions by the time episode 16 airs.

And we have 5 more episodes left so that means,

5 more episodes x 200,000,000 = 1 billion views

1.8 billion views + 1 billion views + 574,724,056 (if it is constant) = 3,374,724,056 total views or more

And remember, even though Uncontrollably Fond is the most watched drama on Youku, I did not find sources stating that it was aired in Japan or Philippines.

I am sorry but to highlight to u, although it's 1.7 billion views on youku, u hv to divide that by 15 EPs, which means it's more or less 100mil per ep n one person may watch twice.

In Singapore, it is only screen on cable TV, so the number of pax is even lesser, it's just that it's top in taxable TV channels now :)

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

@riuenu@LyraYoo So I am going to do some calculations to estimate how many people have watched Moon Lovers - Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. This is by no means an official count. Let's start!

1.7 billion views on Youku

The population of Malaysia + Singapore + Indonesia + Hong Kong + Taiwan + Vietnam + Thailand + Philippines + Korea + Japan: (31,230,000 + 5,610,000 + 255,461,700 + 7,234,800 + 23,508,362 + 91,700,000 + 67,959,000 + 100,981,437 + 76,497,881 + 127,110,047) = 787293227 in total.

If we go by the amount of subscribers on Naver which is 50,890, then

50,890 / 76,497,881 (Korea's population) x 787293227 = at least 523,745 people watching from the 10 countries combined (not counting China or US).

If we go by the percentage of audience watching in Singapore and Malaysia which is 73%, then

787293227 x .73 = at least 574,724,056 people watching from the 10 countries combined (not counting China or US).

So the total number of views for MLSHR is from 1.7 billion views to about 2,274,724,056 views.

And if we add in views from live stream, that could be higher.

If the trend continues, MLSHR's views on Youku should reach 1.8 billions by the time episode 16 airs.

And we have 5 more episodes left so that means,

5 more episodes x 200,000,000 = 1 billion views

1.8 billion views + 1 billion views + 574,724,056 (if it is constant) = 3,374,724,056 total views or more

And remember, even though Uncontrollably Fond is the most watched drama on Youku, I did not find sources stating that it was aired in Japan or Philippines.

Daebak!! you are not only good in history...your mathematics jjang as well!!! My godness...you are so awesome seriously @Hanazumi

and yes, I double and triple check to make sure I got ur nick right this time....

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, gayatritunggadewi said:

Wow... So and Soo gonna treat each other coldly??!!! 

Could you please send me Youtube link for spoiler/teaser/preview where So-Soo treat each other coldly... 

Hmmm...it seem like...coldly or way too polite...they are back like back to King Taejo days...

Spoiler

This is the video I am talking about...I dont think this scene had been shown, from 00:01 to 00:26, after that its all BTS 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I really don't want to see the two part like that. In BBJX why does RX have to leave 4th? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

I really hope they leave out the whole separation thing.. I'm gonna ignore it and hold on to that last part of the trailer where WS says: "I will never let you go" :tears:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, SizzlerZ said:

well people going to say that RX have enough with palace and throne battle... 4th as a king is doing his job to secure his position but a lot of people that he punish is somebody that RX care about.. so that one distance 4th and RX relationship.. RX miscarriage and lastly because RX know her time is up so she just want to live the life that she been dreaming off.. outside the palace and live with a peaceful mind... she dies in 14th arm with a wish that she want to forget everyone and everything because she suffer so much being in this era...

its just a tragic story for both RX and 4th.....

• Like 13

@Para12012 WS did not kill Eun's child in real history as WE was not even recorded as married and died in 945 possibly along with his grandfather's revolt army in the beginning of WY's reign. WS killed two of his nephews (1) WM's son was killed later in his mid-reign as he was trying to revolt (2) WY's son earlier in his reign but I'm not sure about the reason or the year he was killed. 

@parmma Chingu, Where do u get this Jisoo's picture from? Is this going to be for this drama? It seems like he's matured and was in some kind of official position. As far as I know, this is Jisoo's first ancient drama.

CunLu5zVIAAEKOO.jpg

@Suzy Ann Well, when WS asked HS about whether Jung was in her room the night before during their confrontation, he hasn't realized that she loves him back.  She initiated the kiss after he told her he loves her but before this confrontation, it always has been one-sided love from WS though he had been stealing kisses from here. He even mentioned that she should not give him hope if she was not going to come to him during her Bday night out by the lake under the broad sky :D HS actually hasn't confessed in words that she love him yet and we're hoping that she would in the later episodes though Ruoxi never said so in Cv but vaguely mentioned in her last letter to 4th just before her death. 

@ruizaio Just to let you about possibility of using 9th older brother as one of the princes for this drama is very slim as he seemed to die young though history can't give exact DOB or DOD for most of these princes. That prince might not have reached to his teenage years or marriageable age as well as the grandson of General Hong, one of the 4 generals who put Taejo on the throne since this family was also powerful one and he was given crown prince rank plus his sister was married to Crown Prince Wang Tae, eldest brother of WY, WS, WJ and eldest son of Queen Yoo who was shown just died in this drama when WS face was ruined by that crazy QY.

Also, for those of you suggesting GHJ reincarnating as Queen Demok (YH) would happy ending but there will be NOT as much great story as current one if that was the case.  YH's character was very complex and she was the incinerator of most of the negative impacts to the story line from the beginning and she was the character who had relations with all the characters in the story (except Woohee, might have some later) though she did not have much scenes and she was not main antagonist.  

@vu_hoa1983 Actually, in both history and this drama Muu's issue with getting accused of not deserving as CP is not only due to his in-laws but mainly because of his maternal family though drama seems to stress a little more on his in-laws.  However, it was actually mentioned about his maternal uncle owing money and overcharging taxes while WY's supporters were trying to cause rift between CP and WS.  His grandfather was just a magistrate of small town, Naju, in the north without money or powerful clan backing. Taejio seemed to be really in love with her according to history (I felt Lady Oh Sangon character was fictionalized characterization of Queen Janghwa, CP WM's mom with last name Oh though she was supposedly already died during the time the drama was set). Taejo met her in the flower field/ grass field during his service as general service under Gung Ye but she died very early and it was one of the reasons WM was very dear to Taejo wanted to give throne to him and QY's resentment of him being CP without having powerful maternal clan. Historically, WM was entitled as future king since he was 12 (very early in life and even before most of his brothers were born). 

@riuenu @violet90 Yes, that scene was already shown in last episode (15).  It was after HS had face-off conversation with WY and WW and it was when WS told HS that people who he was looking for in truth were WE and SD.

Chingues...got to sleep! It is so late in the night or very early in the morning here...another victim of MLSHR's punishment :(

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

@Hanazumi I am really anticipating the response here in the Philippines when SHR shall be aired. 

And I didnt expect that this drama will let me still apply business theories and mathematical principles  120

Anyways, happy pill for everyone ~

I think we're doomed by MLSHR every second.

6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I am sorry but to highlight to u, although it's 1.7 billion views on youku, u hv to divide that by 15 EPs, which means it's more or less 100mil per ep n one person may watch twice.

In Singapore, it is only screen on cable TV, so the number of pax is even lesser, it's just that it's top in taxable TV channels now :)

Yeah, I noticed that too but it probably won't matter much. MLSHR's views will probably still fall between the range of 2.4 billion to 3.4 billions in total (Youku and other channels and live stream). It's just like @riuenu said. There's no official count :(.

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Daebak!! you are not only good in history...your mathematics jjang as well!!! My godness...you are so awesome seriously @Hanazumi

and yes, I double and triple check to make sure I got ur nick right this time....

Thank you. Please do take into account about what @qwenli said about the average is more or less 100 millions views per episode though. So the total views may fluctuate. But regardless, it's a lot of views. Taking 1.7 billion views and divide it in half, it's still way more than the views in South Korea.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hmmm...it seem like...coldly or way too polite...they are back like back to King Taejo days...

Reveal hidden contents

This is the video I am talking about...I dont think this scene had been shown, from 00:01 to 00:26, after that its all BTS 

this one is on ep 15 right?? WS waiting for HS cause he heard that WY call her in... i don't know why HS being suddenly polite with WS in that scene...

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

@gayatritunggadewi and @riuenu please correct me if I'm wrong but I think that BTS scene was already in episode 15. After HS serves tea to WY, WS goes to visit her checking if she's okay. Right? 

AH! This is where it came from!! Thanks..I must had missed out that part...I was discussing with @Visually-wandering, how come So hair is still before the time jump..

Thanks @SizzlerZ for letting me know it is already included!

Just now, violet90 said:

this one is on ep 15 right?? WS waiting for HS cause he heard that WY call her in... i don't know why HS being suddenly polite with WS in that scene...

Haha, I just know from @SizzlerZ as well...I missed out that part...my bad :tears:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, violet90 said:

well people going to say that RX have enough with palace and throne battle... 4th as a king is doing his job to secure his position but a lot of people that he punish is somebody that RX care about.. so that one distance 4th and RX relationship.. RX miscarriage and lastly because RX know her time is up so she just want to live the life that she been dreaming off.. outside the palace and live with a peaceful mind... she dies in 14th arm with a wish that she want to forget everyone and everything because she suffer so much being in this era...

its just a tragic story for both RX and 4th.....

Thank you @violet90, one thing that does strike me with this ending is 14th's involvement. We've been seeing 14th developing feelings for HS and that makes me think that a (probably more) reason for such character development is because he might be with her in her final moments like BBJX (?). 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, fidda868 said:

I give up on the FaceOff Battle vote..been trying to vote since yesterday but still cannot go thru it..try to calm myself and keep telling myself that it's ok if JG lost the poll! Huwaaaa :(

I continue to vote here https://polldaddy.com/poll/9546146/ it allows me to vote once every 15-20 minutes. Better than nothing. LJK didn't lost against SJK. He lost against hallyuvote who changed the rules in the middle of the game.

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

I really hope they leave out the whole separation thing.. I'm gonna ignore it and hold on to that last part of the trailer where WS says: "I will never let you go" :tears:

@q4q4 I also wanna hold on to the last part of trailer...but sorry, isnt that what he had mentioned during the makeup scene before the rain ritual...tho I hope he will tell Soo again when he become King Gwangjong...

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, riuenu said:

You mean this right? haha, it make me cry while looking at your post as well...well, I don't think I could handle that scene well, if it is like what you had written...I think I might need to take leave or MC from work...cause my eyes will be like goldfish and I will be having mood swing for at least a week.....

I suspect the pix is when she leaves with the 14th.

Am still hoping for a Queen inhyun's man kind of happy ending.

Can kindly pm me your IG? Thks!

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Thank you @violet90, one thing that does strike me with this ending is 14th's involvement. We've been seeing 14th developing feelings for HS and that makes me think that a (probably more) reason for such character development is because he might be with her in her final moments like BBJX (?). 

@SizzlerZ if SHR follow BBJX drama well..yes, sad to say that, that will be her final moments...but I beg the diff for SHR...

So cant just let Soo go like that right..wah...I think I should really mark my leave on the next day after SHR ended

• Like 9

Just now, SizzlerZ said:

i think so too... HS will likely go with 14th but in BBJX 14th have a marriage decree from previous king so 4th have to give RX to 14th... but in here i don't know how the writer will put 14th in position to ask WS for HS.... 

its unavoidable that HS will part away with WS but i just hoping with all my heart and my soul that WS will be there when HS pass away.. instead of WJ the one who hold her in her last time will be WS and they both can said their farewell.. HS pass away with no regret and misunderstanding and WS will understand that it always have been him in HS heart and he able to send HS for the last time... that the ending that i hope end WS and HS love story in Goryeo...

• Like 19

@riuenu I'm glad we got that sorted. I can imagine the pain when you thought that WS and HS would be treating each other coldly. Although I wonder how WS is going to feel when he realizes that HS didn't trust him with Eun. I might not have to worry about this because this show has a tendency to create new problems rather than work and solve past-current ones (probably because of being restricted to 20 eps). Just like everyone's seemed to forgotten about Concubine Oh's death, CP's death, assassination attempts and all I don't think they'd make a big deal about this. Atleast I hope they don't.

• Like 9