[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Guest maniac-moon

with HS or without HS, WS will become king.it's his purpose and maybe his fate  .HS can't change this fact. but what will happen if WS change his mind? he does not belief in fate.as a results he can change history. 

but it's just my dream...sigh

This one taken from one hallyu discussion, only a thought but yet its no hurt to read :) 

Spoiler

zhera the actress who's playing soonduk posted a picture on her instagram a while ago (it looks like she's pregnant while wearing a hanbok ; it's def from the drama set judging by the background)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cul7nLdWYAAs...

Cul7nLdWYAAsYgp.jpg

she also posted other pictures with the princess( this means that there are more scenes and judging from what she's wearing .. I think she'll appear more 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cul8OdLXYAAt...

Cul8OdLXYAAtK06.jpg

so in conclusion they either die BOTH or live (maybe so decides not to kill them , maybe it's only another soo vision or maybe deok father came to  the rescue idk) and have kids. *i'm crossing my fingers*

And there's reply on above post

Sadly I think maybe Soondeok is the only one who lives or something because in history, Wang Eun aka Prince Gwangjoowon dies while King Jeongjong aka Wang Yo was in reign (he died in 945--King Jeongjong's reign was from 945-949). http://tinyurl.com/zk8ao29 (article about Gwangjoowon/Eun) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeongjong,_3rd_Monarch_of_Goryeo

• Like 24

24 minutes ago, irene123 said:

Also, regarding HS's love for WS and how she changed history by making him into a loving person and a king who loves his person and came up with great policies like we know of Gwangjong today. I had this pang of pain and guilt when I think about HS's first encounters with WS, because I was thinking that if I were HS, I would have avoided WS (whom I know by now everyone has fallen deeply for) and probably lost him, had I run into him in the first few episodes.

I mean, this is obviously fiction, but if WS was in real life, how many of us could have been the HS that transformed him into the admiring person that he is in these latest episodes in the drama? How many of us who fell for his charms, character (and I know a lot of people fell for him him for his LJK's looks as well haha) in the later part of the drama would have offered him the same kind of kind words, show him your trust in his characters and comfort him, confirming to him that if he has remorse for killing those monks, he still does have a heart, just like HS was able to do? At that point, probably one of the darkest periods in his life, there was literally no one who stood beside him or actually believed in his character and good heart except for HS. I mean I think a lot of us would have shunned him like most of his family and people around him did and feel utterly disgusted at the blood stench coming from him, and avoided him for his violence and unpleasant words at the beginning of the episode? WS may seem too obsessed with HS but I think I can see why he is so loyal to her. You know, this might not be related, but I was reading articles that question whether companies who hire ex-convicts have a more loyal workforce because those employers trusted in their ability to build their life again and gave them hope, while everyone shuns them. 

My point is it's hard to find someone like WS in life because you have to give in order to receive something. That is, HS makes WS as he is now because she believes in him and he is forever grateful for her to see the real goodness in him. 

This leads to another point: that is HS' kindness, naivety and easy trust in people. She is very forgiving and tries to see the best in people. This is what makes her fall for the wrong guys (a few times before she reaches WS), but her weakness is also her strength, because of her forgiving and understanding nature, she was able to meet WS. If she was clever, more calculating and doesn't trust people easily, and followed Jung's belief that before she can love someone (or be good to them), that person needs to earn it first, she probably would not have be kind to WS when his was stinking of blood. Also this leads to another question: how do we deal with people? How can we decide whom to trust? How do we discover the real good in people (For HS, WS's crazy remorse was a sign of it, but in life, it's not always so clear. And even in the drama, no one else saw that or wanted to see past his scarred face and rough nature). How do we protect ourselves by getting hurt over and over again like HS does, but give our love and sacrifice to the right people who deserve it?

I really hope that in real life, we will be able to balance that. 

yes it's true.. thanks to remind us.

one of a very valuable lesson ... the pearls in this drama

• Like 11

9 hours ago, mitheone said:

A friend (honestly), wrote this online and  I think I can relate lol :P

On Monday and Tuesday:

1. excited for the new episodes of Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  2. looking forward to live recaps while waiting for subs
  3. laugh, cry, blame etc during live recap/airing and after it is finished
  4. anxiously waiting for SBS version to be subbed ( since I can watch the international version same time as SBS version)
  5. watch preview and anticipate plot for next episodes
  6.  read Soompi thread and comments from other sites while listening to the OST
  7. stalking IG, Twitter, tumblr, youtube etc for more info, news, photos and gifs to be shared

Wednesday - Friday

1.  re watch past episodes (SBS versions) and pay more attention to details or missed details
  2. read Soompi thread and comments from other sites while listening to the OST
  3. stalking IG, Twitter, tumblr, youtube for more info, photos or gifs 
  4. watch other K dramas to fill the void

Saturday - Sunday

1.  still reading Soompi thread and comments from other sites while spending my weekend, listening to the OST at least twice
  2. less stalking IG, Twitter, tumblr etc for more info, photos or gifs
  3. keep reminding myself that Monday is just around the corner
  4. watch other K dramas to fill the void

Sorry, cut your post! But I super agree with you about the routine! My husband is also waiting for the 5 episodes to be over so that we can get our lives back! 

HAHAAHAHHA! I need my life back too!

• Like 21

2 hours ago, trizha1 said:

Dearest friends,

I've just come to the stunning realization that there are only FIVE episodes left. This means that we will be with these characters only THREE more weeks before the journey comes to an end and...I am totally not prepared for it. 

On one hand, I am totally okay with having my life back but on the other...I wish these last five episodes will last forever. I am no longer worried that they will be able to fit everything in, because everything has been totally dial-ed up since episode 11 but it's going to be a rough couple of weeks. Things that are PROBABLY coming up the pike:

-HS miscarriage plot *prays it doesn't happen*

My theory is that we won't get the miscarriage plot because Oh Sanggung and Taejo are proxies for some of the C-Drama plots (see @briseis post). Two miscarriages in the series might be too much even for SHR.

• Like 19

5 hours ago, yuhotarubi said:

I have to say, my favorite scene in ep 15 is when WW is forced to get on his knees for the new king, he looked so humiliated and I was enjoying it ( I'm not becoming a sadist right :P ? ) and you know what I'll enjoy even more ? When WS becomes king and WW will have to kneel before him as we'll, hahahahahhahahah. Everything he's doing now and all the schemes and betrayals he's doing will be in vain for him, he will ultimately LOSE, big time.

Not only that. He got to knee in front of his sister. Because... she becomes the queen. After saying how much debts she owed him. End up, she turned on him to go after So. I think the one with possessive and obsessive love is her and not So. She is like the iceberg that sinks titanic.

5 hours ago, kokoro_ai said:

With this BTS of the kisses I don't know why some people refuse to see the chemistry they have.

And I feel so much passion. Next week indoor bedroom's kiss is the highlight. LOL

5 hours ago, silvermentis said:

Hi everyone! I've mainly been lurking, but I noticed something on Z. Hera's Instagram that hopefully hasn't been posted before.

There was a picture circulating where she was wearing a Hanbok we hadn't seen before where people thought Soon Deok was pregnant, but some people said that it was because of Chuseok. But I also noticed this post from a week ago.

Does anyone remember seeing Soon Deok in this outfit before? There aren't that many scenes with both Yeon Hwa and Soon Deok, so unless I missed something it looks like a new scene, maybe suggesting Soon Deok survives?

I have not seen this hanbok she wears so far unless this is the same one she wear when she was with Eun going to the meeting with the king that also the scene where So got poisoned. But the color looks different. Anyone can help to analysis this hanbok? LOL

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, onemella said:

Sorry, cut your post! But I super agree with you about the routine! My husband is also waiting for the 5 episodes to be over so that we can get our lives back! 

That is me :sweatingbullets:. I can't wait to go back to my real life after SHR. Yesterday, I went outside and suddenly realize the sky, the sun, the trees, etc. It feels like I have been in a weird dream or something like that for the past 2 months. This show destroy my life :lol:

• Like 17

15 hours ago, onemella said:

Same here. My husband long to have his wife back. I normally make him a cup of coffee at 6pm everyday without fail. But this past few weeks, I totally forgotten about his coffee. Every Monday and Tuesday he return home from work without coffee on the table because I was busy checking on soompi and rushing to clean up the house so I'll be infront of the tv at 9pm sharp. :confounded:

• Like 15

I'm not proud of this but I'm not too happy about Soondeok. If that's the case her father might try to take the throne to make his grandchild king. If that happens, WS may end up killing them, even the innocent child. I'm just not prepared for all this sadness. 

Does anyone know if he killed Eun's child in history? 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, antiherofans said:

That is me :sweatingbullets:. I can't wait to go back to my real life after SHR. Yesterday, I went outside and suddenly realize the sky, the sun, the trees, etc. It feels like I have been in a weird dream or something like that for the past 2 months. This show destroy my life :lol:

So true!!!! This drama slowly destroying my life, my sisters life too. Every day we messaging each other about MLSHR. I was the one who keep them updating when SBS aired the baseball game. They waited for my message eagerly. haish!!! Never in our life, one drama can dictate our daily routine :grimace:

• Like 9

I cannot count how many posts i read stating they want their life back. I couldn't agree more. My husband just laugh and nod his head and say 'mmmm' whenever i talk about this drama. I know also that he is being extra patient because i don't cook often anymore. Either we drive to a cafe or takeaways. Last weekend he cooked different foods then stored them in the fridge. He also called the cleaning agency last weekend and booked their services until the first weekend of november because i am not doing anything at home. He also read to the kids at night. Shame on me but this drama made me somewhat forget about my responsibilities. I just pick the kids and drive them to their next lessons. It's that bad for me. 

• Like 17

Not too sure have this been posted already...

Watch: Lee Joon Gi And IU’s Chemistry Is Off The Charts As They Rehearse “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” Scene

iu-lee-joon-gi.png

On October 12, Lee Joon Gi’s agency Namoo Actors shared a hint at an upcoming episode of “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” in a new making-of video!

Lee Joon Gi and IU rehearse a romantic kiss in this clip titled “I Love You. Kiss Scene Behind-the-Scenes… A Video You Have to Watch Alone,” which does contain spoilers for what will happen in a scene which appears to be part of next Monday’s sixteenth episode.

In the video, Lee Joon Gi gets a little competitive as he tries to clap before IU for the production team when they’re about to start shooting. After they rehearse a dramatic upcoming sequence, we see the pair filming a kiss scene from a previous episode in which Wang So tells Hae Soo he loves her before she gives him a peck on the lips. In rehearsal, IU just leans forward and kisses the air, which makes Lee Joon Gi laugh.

They film the kiss for the first time, but director Kim Kyu Tae says over the megaphone, “I think you leaned into it!” Lee Joon Gi laughs and says, “Me?!” Sparks then fly when they film the next part of the kiss.

Watch the video here (if you’re okay with a bit of a spoiler!).

Credit http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/12/watch-lee-joon-gi-iu-chemistry-off-the-charts-rehearse-scene-upcoming-scarlet-heart-goryeo-episode/

• Like 16

yes... 5 more epi...

still can'tbelieve my daily normal live will be back...

but i'm poisoned by air borne mercury poisoning that makes me in addiction...

sigh... it wont cure easily...

after the show done... i would re watch it from the beginning... both 2 versions... just to ease my pain...

just wondering.... maybe... they would released perfectionized final re edited version. maybe for 25 epi... and will be re broadcast by international tv such One

hihihi... dreams do come true yaaa

• Like 7