[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

my two cent.....

WS will force to kill Eun and then he will distance himself from HS... whether because he can't bear to look at her or its the only way to keep her safe... so HS will be the one who holding the promise not to lie to each other demand WS explanation and WY see them together and want to kill HS for whatever reason but WS see that and throw himself instead... HS will nurse him and there we will get the passionate kiss....

either way in next episode WS will realize the only way to protect people that he love is to be a king..... so next week we will get the revolt and battle so the last 3 eps will focused on WS and HS tragic love story.... 

• Like 21

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

The problem is that she is doing nothing logical..

She influenced Wook with her "Beware of WS" panic attack..

TIme and again creating problems for WS during her panic attack outbursts..

How could she not see deteriorating condition of the king?

Why does she think she is god and the only one with positivity and good feelings towards everyone else...or that she knows everything best... What is the point of having information, sleeping on it and acting on it when it is too late..

Honestly, what irks me best is her Mother Teresa mode ( " I will save all of you") .. If she stops acting vain..then I personally would not have problems towards how she chooses to act..be dumb, smart..whatevr..wouldn't care..

Its her vanity that gets me!..She needs to accept that she does not know best..and frankly is no one to judge characters of other people.. she is extremely judgemental when she herself is no good

I don't know, it was pretty logical to me, for her character to do it that way

but again I watched without subs so I still don't know that much about the episode ._.

as for her having  a plan that almost worked if not for evilprincess I don't find her useless either :3

• Like 9

YH i was wondering what she get to betray EUN and his wife that evil woman kill 2 rabit with one SHOT she make a deal to not be send to katar and she hurt HS because when she GO visit HS she ask her to ,leave WS and she tell her she i regret this .... and she is so evil i know she want to save herself but .... aaa why everyone become megaaa bad the place is relly scary ...

• Like 6

Just thinking, now that the passage way back to the underground lake is open again b/c Jung and SD worked to clear the rocks, does that mean we see this passage way come back into use? Mostly likely Hae Su dies in Goryeo time, but maybe an alternate ending could be Hae Su is so heartbroken by what happened in her life that she jumps into the lake and this time it transports her back to the future. 

• Like 9

What i was wonder will be YO the one who  tell WS to marry YH with little help of crazy Wook (who still thing that HS will jump in his arm ) i am very worried and who will be the one that will kill YO is this Wook ??? Or 14th prince ??? The scene we see when Yo die is not like WS will kill him if is WS he will just Go and stab him not put some evil plan to kill the "king" aaaa so many ?????? In my head 

Let's the  long week begin .....the wait for episode 16 

Let's not forget we still have that baseball in monday and we have only 5 episode left ..... 

• Like 4

Hi all - I'm a newbie who's been lurking for a bit, but I finally had to join because this drama has taken over my life, lol.

Anyways, not sure if this was discussed already - regarding Wook's scene when he repeats Soo's warning to him and then tells Yeon Hwa combined with Yeon Hwa's warning to Soo later on at Damiwon... (Spoiler cut just to be safe.)

Spoiler

Does anyone else think that Yeon Hwa will be the one to tell Soo that it was her warning about So that set off Wook? I'm basing this off reading the cdrama wiki section, lol. I'm sure Yeon Hwa will have perfect timing and this will happen after Soo's miscarriage, setting off the similar events from the cdrama.

Also, I cannot with Jung. I will not be surprised in the slightest if his "I will kill him" line in the preview is in regards to So despite Yo being the one with the bow and arrows. I'm really anxious about how the Eun dying scene will play out, ugh.

• Like 16

should I give in & watch the international version or wait for the SBS sub version ? my usual question every Mon & Tue LOL 

please tell me Wang So did not give in to Wang Yo's threats, please tell me he tried to save Eun but was late because he didn't know were was he hiding :( the dog wolf prince didn't lead those soldiers right? :(

and can that brat Jung give Wang So a break ! :angry: 

• Like 4

I apologize for quoting the pic but I cant seem to delete it, I'm on my mobile and it won't let me :( but I do agree with @LyraYoo: do not trust the previews lol

5 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Hi all - I'm a newbie who's been lurking for a bit, but I finally had to join because this drama has taken over my life, lol.

Anyways, not sure if this was discussed already - regarding Wook's scene when he repeats Soo's warning to him and then tells Yeon Hwa combined with Yeon Hwa's warning to Soo later on at Damiwon... (Spoiler cut just to be safe.)

Reveal hidden contents

Does anyone else think that Yeon Hwa will be the one to tell Soo that it was her warning about So that set off Wook? I'm basing this off reading the cdrama wiki section, lol. I'm sure Yeon Hwa will have perfect timing and this will happen after Soo's miscarriage, setting off the similar events from the cdrama.

Also, I cannot with Jung. I will not be surprised in the slightest if his "I will kill him" line in the preview is in regards to So despite Yo being the one with the bow and arrows. I'm really anxious about how the Eun dying scene will play out, ugh.

Greetings and welcome!  I can certainly understand the "drama has taken over my life" sentiment.  Haven't seen Ep. 15 yet, waiting for the subtitles so I don't have to get all angsty for nothing but I wouldn't be surprised if  YH is behind the mercury poisoning thing also...  

• Like 5

And what happen with 9th prince this miserable mouse ..... he so evil to he like to be bad he has some complex i guest and cha ryong why why did you betray HS agashi aaaaaaaa so much drama how i am going to bed ... when i can't stop thinkink why everyone do bad things aaaaa give us more pic bts sand spolers pls give to us every day a little because i became addicted

• Like 4

AKMU – BE WITH YOU (MOON LOVERS: SCARLET HEART RYEO OST)

I’m laughing for no reason
I’m thinking of you again
Is this similar to what love is?
The afternoon sun and the night moon
They don’t know my heart
be with you

cry cry don’t ever cry
I hope you’re not sad baby
Now I finally know what love is

fly fly forever fly
With you, all day, forever
I want you
I want your love

Am I not in your heart?
If only this could easily be done by myself

I don’t want to be nervously burning up
I want to make you mine

to you
It’s too far for me to walk over awkwardly
What is a good distance for us?
The moment our eyes met
I think about it every night
What can I do to stop confusing you?

I’m thinking of you again
Is this similar to what love is?
The afternoon sun and the night moon
They don’t know my heart
be with you

We may not know how our time together will be
But your embrace is right in front of me
I want to feel you as if you’re mine

When I see you
I choked as if I was coughing
But actually, I was trying to cover up my laugh

Sometimes, I yawned as if I was tired
But actually, tears fell because I like you so much

I can’t hide my feelings
Because I’m so desperate for you
Please tell me that we are one

Baby i just want to
be your love, I will love you
Even after a year passes

If I’m by your side
Even during days of heartache
I won’t want to cry
If I’m going to close my eyes and wait
Can I go to you first?
be with you

cry cry don’t ever cry
I hope you’re not sad baby
Now I finally know what love is

fly fly forever fly
With you, all day, forever
I want you
I want your love

POPGASA

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Chickpea said:

Greetings and welcome!  I can certainly understand the "drama has taken over my life" sentiment.  Haven't seen Ep. 15 yet, waiting for the subtitles so I don't have to get all angsty for nothing but I wouldn't be surprised if  YH is behind the mercury poisoning thing also...  

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Lol, I agree about not being surprised if YH was behind the mercury poisoning since I could see her having a hand in so many things, but I do think she was left completely out of the loop this time. I think that was all Wook (w/ help from Won and CR, bleh). If she had been part of the plot against Mu, I think it would've been hinted at already (like, sly looks between her and Won or whatever, lol) since now the story's already moving past it.

Honestly, I think YH was fine biding her time with Mu as the new king since he seemed to be a rather peaceful ruler with no motivation to marry her off. In her case, I think she was playing the waiting game but then Wook took matters into his own hands. (Obligatory 'eff u, Wook'. Mu deserved none of it!! ;___; )

• Like 9

Oh my God this Drama has gone crazzzyyyy!!:crazy: So much bloodshed it's like a really, really bad horror movie with bodies falling down like flies left and right yikes:crazy: Soon Deok's interaction with Wang Jung was cute, almost wished they were paired instead of with Wang Eun:P However it is tragic how that last scene where Wang Eun pulled away from Haesoo to meet his fate... He finally manned up although it came too late:(

I am really despising how mostly everyone refers to Wang So as a dog<_< He's a human being for goodness sakes. But such a pitiful character as well, having to do everyone's bidding with no free will of his own:mellow: When Wang Yo told Yeonhwa she was to marry, I can't say I felt sorry for her at all. I did feel slightly sad for Wang Wook who has completely shut down in ep. 15. He seems to be this soulless sociopath resigned to his fate and thinks Wang So's the cause to all his misfortune. When really Wook should've looked inside of himself to know it was the choices he made that put him in his current predicament.  

And geez I always knew Wang Won the ninth Prince was a bit of a jerk but I certainly didn't see him as evil and despicable as the third Prince!:blink:

• Like 20