[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

15 minutes ago, jujunhu said:

what the writer described WS perfect, so charming, so beloved made me feel tired and annoyed. Everyone love him so much; whenever anyone hurts him, everyone criticizes him/her for doing this, especially the person is HS. It is not fair for other characters. There are many post wishing HS die because she don't trust WS and she don't deserve him. Jesus Christ!!

So hope that HS will die in next ep & WS become a king and live happily forever with 2 his wives & his children. I think this is happy ending for all of u.

(I am wondering why the writer built HS character like that. The writer must have had a feud with female character.)

Hi chingu, just want to share my opinion on your post :) 

I think WS's character is not the problem, but how people see and evaluate his life from the story. His past was already too cruel for him to remember and he must still deal with bad people now, it sure made us (the viewers) pity him. So sometimes we blame other characters for bringing more misery to him. Please don't get annoyed :tears:   

I always try to look at general point of view, not just WS and find it's not always Hae Soo's fault or other character's fault. Sometimes it's just because people have different option about what's right or wrong for them. It's right for Hae Soo, it may be wrong for WS, the same for Yo and other characters too.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, soorani said:

I think you guys are being too harsh on Hae Soo, as some people have already pointed out it wasn't about her not trusting So, but more about her trying to avoid her premonitions to happen. 

I see it more as Soo desperate attempt to save both Eun and So of their fates than her being suspicious of So.

But at some point, she will realise that her sole existence there is the cause of everything that happened. She never had, not for even a moment, a chance to change the past, she was there to make sure it would happen, it will be the reason why she came to the past, And I think this will break her as a person and will be one of the reasons that will make her leave the castle. 

i remember JM dialog in episode 9 when he said that who knows heaven's will. is she there to change things or her presence was always supposed to trigger the events. nobody can be sure.

another intelligent comment by JM

• Like 4

Ahhhh!  Kamsamida Chingus for all the spoilers & recaps.  I cannot sit still at work.  Constanstly checking this forum.  Episode 1-11 was on a slower pace & then now it’s like BAM BAM BAM!  You know that feeling of when your whole world is crashing down?  I had to smack myself several times to remind myself this is a DRAMA. 

If it’s there a chance that we may get an intimate/bed scene, then the emotional roller coaster ride will be well worth it. 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Based on actual history, Yo is the king after Mu.

...and @dears......Good Morning...  Thank you.  I stand corrected on the history.  All I know about the history is what I read on this thread and what I saw on Wikipedia when I looked up Wang So.  I saw no reference to Yoo being King after Moo, only the connection between Moo and So, marriage with the daughter.  So, the history is correct BECAUSE Hae Soo traveled back a thousand years....  This means HS travels back to Goryeo to find out SHE is the impetus for one of Korean history's great mass murdering Kings.  I think she called him a "monster".

I would have preferred both WS and HS fall down that rabbit hole to the 21st Century ...

I don't hate HS... I hate the turn this story is taking.  Its the writer who is making HS the cause for WS's actions.  Sometimes you just can't justify the unjustifiable.  If the writer was looking for a way to ecuse WS's actions in history and was going to take "creative license" with that history, he or she should have just had them fall down that rabbit hole and live happily ever after turning the historical King into a fictional character, after all, this is a drama not a documentary.  The way it looks now is, we're to "understand" this blood-thirsty, fratricidal murderer as a pathetic, love-struck puppet of Bro' Yo...  And this characteriation doesn't fit with the WS we've seen throughout the rest of the drama.  Do you see what I mean about when an otherwise great drama begins to turn to nonsense...

51 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

Why do we only blame HS for her decisions? We don’t blame WS for being so obvious that he’s willing to do anything for HS, which is why Yoo, Yo, YH, and WW use HS. What happened to the WS who was clever enough to pretend that he didn’t care if the assassin/fallen monk killed HS?

So makes his decisions with Soo in mind. Soo makes her decision with So in mind. Both are trying to protect each other in their own ways. @violet90 said both are bound to hurt each other. Yeah.. possibly. Hurt each other later on. But now, they are trying to be there for each other. 

So, by allowing himself to become dog/hound/animal to protect Soo from being hanged. It hurts my eyes to see him bowing to that evil Yo, but it's the price that he has to make so that Soo is safe. 
In Soo's part, in her own way (which is a huge debate among Soompiers in this thread :sweatingbullets:) making the decision to prevent So from killing his brothers is her way of protecting So. - again, this is debatable and I'm sure someone will chew on this theory. Phuih.. :sweatingbullets:

I'm OK with So and Soo's actions in this case. What I'm not OK is.. in ep 16, So continues to bow to Yo after 3 years! Thats what I have a problem with. 
TIME JUMP sucks big time. There is nooo way So will stay calm seeing Soo verbally abused and soon physically abused by Yo. Uuuggh.. this irks me! :crazy:
His decision to plan a revolt takes waaay to loong. Again... this is just a sleepy person's ranting. :expressionless:

• Like 9

HAE SOO HATE Everywhere.. well, she is still Wang So's MAIN CHICK.. still the one getting all those kisses and loving from WS. 

I think the hate is because the trust issue that the lady bear raised to HS.

But, If looked back at the prev ep, the foreshadowing stargazing conversation that crazy eomma might have known that he will kill his brother and the time that he was crying because he killed WY then she hugged him. WS doesn't want to hurt his brothers.

HS knows that WS is deeply hurt by it, so it is more of trying to protect WS from being forced(by WY possibly using her or any kind of tricks) to hurt/kill his brother. 

Please don't hate on HS unnie too much and wanting to kill her earlier or sent her back to 21st century, she is still my Wang So oppa's baby loves

• Like 16

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

oh yes, please do it with HS first then YH. I think I will really cry with WS marries YH...

after YH, i hope he will do it again with Go Ha Jin hahaa...it makes my heart better. 

1 hour ago, Diana Blanche said:

They give us many kisses to forget the anguish we are going through seeing how much our OTP have to endured.:D

totally agree with youu... I don't know how many times my heart feels hurt what they did to our beloved couple Wang So and Hae Soo, really hurt so bad. But i also should be thankful for many kisses they gave to us ^^ we're still counting, hope next week's kiss won't be the last, ahh also the bed scene and the bts too ^^ 

I'm not good in analysing what coming happen in the next episode... but i like to read when someone compare between BBJX and SHR, it's 5 eps left but makes me worry with the ending. I want happy ending so bad. Chingu, did Wang So ever cried for Hae Soo? I mean with tears from his eyes? I couldn't remember if he ever. If the ending should be sad, Wang So only can give his tears for her in the last :tears: oohh just please stay by her side...how can i handle this heartbreak. 

• Like 7

I was so nervous while watching today's episode and SBS is such a tease. They showed us such a horrifying preview only to have that scene at the very last moment. Why do  you need to drag the death of two lovable characters to two episodes??? 

Also regarding HS and her trust issues with WS, i think it is because she loves WS she decides to not tell him. She is from the future and she knows Gwangjung as the king who killed his brothers. This is intensified with the visions. She also just saw CP moo die just like her visions. She does not want WS to become the person that history remembers. 

HS believes herself to be just an observer in the whole era. She does not really understand that it is because of her and her presence in the goreyo era that certain events have even started. 

1) She helped WS remove his mask and become an eligible candidate for King

2) She made WS fall UNCONDITIONALLY in love with her (unintentionally) due to which CP Yo is using to his advantage. 

3) If she told SO about Eun and his bride, she felt that it would follow the path of history. She did not know that she would be helping history. 

4) WS becoming king. If he was not used so horribly by his brothers, he would have needed to become powerful so he can put a stop to all of this. 

If HS wasnt even there, none of this would have happened. 

But what we have to remember is that she is still in love with SO in episode 16 and she does not alienate him for his actions. atleast i hope not! You never know when a KDrama Noble Idiot card can be played. 

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@riuenu I'm with you here. I dont hate Soo. Sometimes I want to smack her head for being so dense and gullible; and most of the time I want to shook her senseless for staying loyal and loving Wook - whom we all know a giant snake. But I dont hate her. 
I admire her loyalty, her kindness, her optimistic view of the world, her generosity, and her ability to give herself to someone so completely. 
I didnt watch the C-version so cant really compare her to Rouxi. Heard Rouxi is way smarter. But Soo is smart too.. in beauty dept. Hahaha.. 
She is perfect for So. Yin Yang. So is so manly, strong, hard, whereas Soo is so feminine, fragile, soft. They really really compliment each other.
ove these couple!  :heart: 

thanks for been with me @penelop3 <3, with half of the forum bashing her, and quite a handful of people trying to kill Soo in forum

Her senseless towards Wook show her loyalty, even in not so clever way, but hey, that always mean, she accepted So, her loyalty remain or even more. We all know Wook is a giant snake with double face, cause as a viewer, we see everything, but she didnt know that...lol, am I sounding too defensive towards Soo again...

"her loyalty, her kindness, her optimistic view of the world, her generosity, and her ability to give herself to someone so completely. " This is why I love her as the episode go by, taking in consideration of putting us, in her shoes, will we act this way, or will we be worst..

I 2nd to your Yin Yang theory, hahaha, I love this couple too much, that I simply do not know how to let them go when the show end

• Like 11

wow u guys are on fire. honestly after reading recap i have been angry at hs. yeah i understood why she might not trust So because of her past experiences, but still had trouble coming to terms with it. now after reading so many argumentative posts about hs decision, my anger has cooled down and kinda came to terms with her decision. i especially liked the argument that "she did it to protect SO. she knew that her premonition will come true.and hence she tried to avoid So-eun together.she knew So would be hurt.its not that she does not trust SO, but its her way of saving everybody."

sorry read so many posts i forgot who put forward this point. nice take on hs decision. i do hope this is the reason she did. because i dont like the other alternative.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

thanks for been with me @penelop3 <3, with half of the forum bashing her, and quite a handful of people trying to kill Soo in forum

Her senseless towards Wook show her loyalty, even in not so clever way, but hey, that always mean, she accepted So, her loyalty remain or even more. We all know Wook is a giant snake with double face, cause as a viewer, we see everything, but she didnt know that...lol, am I sounding too defensive towards Soo again...

"her loyalty, her kindness, her optimistic view of the world, her generosity, and her ability to give herself to someone so completely. " This is why I love her as the episode go by, taking in consideration of putting us, in her shoes, will we act this way, or will we be worst..

I 2nd to your Yin Yang theory, hahaha, I love this couple too much, that I simply do not know how to let them go when the show end

@riuenu By keep watching their sweet moments in loop. Until you're hooked with a new drama! :sweatingbullets:
I hope not. I need to get my life back after MLSHR!

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, gwiyeowooh said:

HAE SOO HATE Everywhere.. well she is still Wang So's MAIN CHICK.. still the one getting all those kisses and lovin from WS. 

I think the hate is because the trust issue that the lady bear raised to HS.

But when If looked back at the prev ep, the foreshadowing stargazing conversation that crazy eomma might have known that he will kill his brother and when he was crying then she hugged him.

HS knows that WS is deeply hurt by it, so it is more of trying to protect WS from being forced(by WY possibly using her on any kind of tricks) to hurt his brother. 

Please don't hate HS too much and wanting to kill her earlier or sent her back to 21st century, she is still my Wang So oppa's baby loves

Send her back, end of story/drama, thanks for watching guys, the drama had ended prematurely at episode 16 or 17...if this is really what you guys wanted...*sigh*

on the lighter note...I know I keep spamming forum with the kissing gif, but here is one, zoomed in, credit to @cuteLJG

• Like 23

16 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes... but then in the episode 7, he used Hae Soo in order to set a trap for Wang So (showing his scar). This scene reveals that yo knows that Hae Soo is important for Wang So. He must have noticed Wang So's smile, when Hae Soo complimented him. Besides, Wang So asked for Hae Soo after the rain ritual so by doing so, it is clear that Wang So is really interested in her. Then again later, he drank the poison and Yo knew about the poisoning and that Hae Soo was the court lady who would be framed. He knew that his brother knew as well. His mother must have told him, even if we didn't see the scene. There were many actions that proved Wang So's love for Hae Soo.

Oh good point. I forgot that had happened in episode 7. That would have been the optimal point in time for WS to realize he should be less obvious that he cared about HS. He saw that his brothers used his affection for HS to do something he ordinarily wouldn't have.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@riuenu By keep watching their sweet moments in loop. Until you're hooked with a new drama! :sweatingbullets:
I hope not. I need to get my life back after MLSHR!

I think I will keep repeating from episode 4 till the end..searching high and low for their fmv..and download it and put into my lappy, and continue watch it... and wait for the director DVD cut...it is hard for me to move on from a drama I eat and sleep with

Spoiler

the last drama I stuck for months is Pinocchio, it took me quite awhile to move on...and the time I contribute here is even more then the time I contributed in Pinocchio, the level of craziness..is double or triple...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Send her back, end of story/drama, thanks for watching guys, the drama had ended prematurely at episode 16 or 17...if this is really what you guys wanted...*sigh*

on the lighter note...I know I keep spamming forum with the kissing gif, but here is one, zoomed in, credit to @cuteLJG

He looks ill! his face is weird

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Chickpea said:

...and @dears......Good Morning...  Thank you.  I stand corrected on the history.  All I know about the history is what I read on this thread and what I saw on Wikipedia when I looked up Wang So.  I saw no reference to Yoo being King after Moo, only the connection between Moo and So, marriage with the daughter.  So, the history is correct BECAUSE Hae Soo traveled back a thousand years....

Yo is Jeongjong I of Goryeo who ruled from 945-949.

• Like 1

was busy at office today and so may mails escalations had already spoiled my day and now this.. HS being hated..???

just checked last 3-4 pages (cant back read more  than that...had a tough day at work and now my eyes badly need some sleep) and still cant get why HS being hated... but can speculate she must have done something in todays epi to instigate that....and this suspense is killing me...still ill have to watch epi14 with subs before I can watch 15...so its gonna be another 2 days to be at same page where all you have already reached...

*saying to myself - hwaiting*

16 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I admire her loyalty, her kindness, her optimistic view of the world, her generosity, and her ability to give herself to someone so completely. 

@penelop3

i dont know in what reference we are talking about but I can certainly agree on that part about HS and her selfless side..(I have yet to watch todays epi) but until I get the real picture of it I am with both of you on that (and hoping after watchign too i'll feel the same)

PS.. another kiss next weekk...woohaaaaa.....I love it just love... we are still under hangover of last Mutual Kiss and now this one...see how HS is tightening her hold on his back...and its night time too... some really good moments to look forward to next week.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Razmotte Cazabon said:

He looks ill! his face is weird

yup, that is why I think, this is when he block the arrow for Soo...and she, nursing him back to health...I think he should be badly injured...by Yo arrow..that LION KING...arghhhhhhh

• Like 4

Again, I volunteer myself to be WS's wife, lover, supporter or anything to make me by his side if HS is incapable of that :P:D LOL. 

Joking aside, HS does trust WS, she proved it before, so why do you guys think she doesn't now when they became lovers ?? Yes she could be dense some times and too naive for her own good, but it's not that she doesn't trust WS.

She has seen him, she knows how he felt when he thought he killed his brother ( the evil one who couldn't care less abut him ) and she definitely doesn't want him to suffer again, one more thing is that she was certain her visions would come true so she tried to keep every person in them away from each other which means WS away from Eun and SD, we've seen her still determined to keep the brothers safe and not make WS the king who killed his siblings, but unfortunately she didn't know how to do and it backfired and she 'll have to live with the guilt of their death as well and as much as she felt when Lady Oh died.

So guys please, don't hate on her so much, let's give her a chance, yes we want her to make good decisions and be smart, but when everything goes wrong all at once, there's only too little of what a person can do.

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I think I will keep repeating from episode 4 till the end..searching high and low for their fmv..and download it and put into my lappy, and continue watch it... and wait for the director DVD cut...it is hard for me to move on from a drama I eat and sleep with

Hide contents

the last drama I stuck for months is Pinocchio, it took me quite awhile to move on...

@riuenu Mine is Reply 1988! Too good..! Then I'm back with my usual routine until MLSHR comes along. I think I will rewatch and rewatch until bored. 

• Like 4