[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

ohh mann HS when are you going to realize that you gotta use being in goryeo to ur advantage 

stop not trusting so because of your visions that you don't even know are 100% true T_T ...he just kneeled before WY T_T 

you're already meddling with the future just by being there, c'mon use your head the right way :D team work is always better 

• Like 4

I came here to check out the reaction to today's episode since it won't be released with subs here for at least several more hours... After reading all the posts about HS, it definitely rained on my parade before I even had a chance to watch it.... :(

At this point... no matter what HS does, the audience will never be satisfied.  There are so many posts criticizing her character for not trusting WS.  She already trusted a lot of people such as her ex-boyfriend, friend, WW and was burned in the end.  So, in reality, her cautiousness towards WS shows that she is trying to be more careful and indicates she is learning from her past misjudgements. 

Also, there is the argument that "Hasn't WS proven himself to HS enough times already.  So why is she doubting him?"  Yes, this is true and a valid point.  But, I think what makes her hesitant is that she knows people's character and hearts change.  Both her ex-boyfriend and WW are proof of that.  Also, having visions of WS acting like a completely different person doesn't help her either, especially when her visions about the king and CP's deaths came true.  Therefore, this time, she is taking precautions with her relationship with WS.  Just a few episodes ago, people were criticizing her for being too trusting with WW.  And now, that she is actually being cautious and careful, people are criticizing her for being blind just because it's WS.  How do we (the audience) really know he won't turn on her either?!  Just like HS has misunderstandings about WS, there is a possibility WS might have some misunderstandings about HS later in the drama. Although we want to believe that won't happen, nothing is impossible at this point.  If that happens... will people start calling out WS for being blind too?  (For some reason, I doubt it...)

Finally one last thought for Wang Eun - sorry to his fans, but I am not emotionally attached to his character at all.  Unlike the other characters in the story (good or bad ones), he has no ambition and no growth.  He still pouts when he doesn't get his way and runs / hides away in critical times.  He said he cared for HS, but when she was framed for poisoning, where was he?  It's like... well can't marry her, so why bother anymore?  Also, if any of his brothers were in trouble, do you think he would help them?  Nah... he would just stay away to save his own life. :angry: Therefore, I'll probably cry at his good bye scene because maybe it'll be the only time he tries to save his wife over himself, but it's just too late for me and I probably won't be missing his character.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, sandjh said:

ohh mann HS when are you going to realize that you gotta use being in goryeo to ur advantage 

stop not trusting so because of your visions that you don't even know are 100% true T_T ...he just kneeled before WY T_T 

you're already meddling with the future just by being there, c'mon use your head the right way :D team work is always better 

How can we even find such a man in this faked life OMG. Haesoo, please just come to your senses lol. 

4 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

From that very first moment when they first met and the romantic swooping to the horse scene will remain one of the romantic scene in kdrama history. When wangso looked into her eyes for the first time, OMG, that was the first reason which made me into this drama's die hard fan. His process of falling in love with her is just indescripably beautiful. He who only has eyes for her like Yo said, wolves only love one female wolves in their life. So romantic

YAAAS GIRL YAAAS. Even though there are bits of shoddy editing I think the whole drama has been really amazing at portraying the pain, the hesitance, the hidden jealousy and the longing they have for each other that transcend physical need? Especially WS when he knew HS's personality - he's willing to wait patiently by her side and hope that she knows everything he has done is for her. I'm watching EP 14 right now, and to be honest I would like their relationship to end on an angst note - perhaps a sucker for that same ending Stairway to Heaven - but life isn't as beautiful as we want it to be. Life is dreadful especially in Saeguk, where the palace revolves around the desire of the throne. That bittersweet love that they hold for each other that can never be completely expressed thoroughly. The kind that hurts you whenever you think they could have been, should have been, would have been. 

What's wrong with me! 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

in 16 episode preview, yo shoot hae soo and then we see wang so is bleeding around ear area,, 

maybe the arrow kill hae soo?? and she turn back to future ? because in the end preview we see wang so is so determined to become king (maybe because anger and he wants revenge

Soo will not die...that kiss scene and the gonna be bed scene should be happen after So been injured and Soo nursing him back to health,

the end preview, the scene So say he wanna be king should be right after he been forced to kill Eun and wifey with his own hand...

I know alot of people wanted Soo to die, or return to future..but come to think of it, will you all be happy if Soo die and return to future at episode 16 or 17? 5 more episodes to go...I am not even prepared to part with Soo.

How bad So will be if his life is without Soo? Remember he cant live well without having Soo by his side

I know most of people here that want Soo to be dead or return is cause the show make her look that she not trusting So enough, making her doesnt worth So love..but I am sorry to say that, putting yourself in Soo shoes with that vision of So killing Eun and wifey haunting you, and So been so upset about killing his own brother, how would you react?

I am sorry if I sound harsh, but writing the above is IMO..just too much anger going around, bashing Soo, I think I sound like Soo fan writing to anti-Soo fan..just that, in my heart, I not willing to part with any of the character in SHR, especially SoHae..

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Be patient, dear. Just root for our wangso if you can not root for his lover. What can we do when she is the lead character lol. We have to try to understand her POV for the sake of our WS:lol:

WS (and LJK)  is my sole reason to watch this drama from the start. HS gets on my nerves quite a lot of times already :lol: and I never actually thought she deserved to be loved that much by him. He loves her more and considers her his everything. He can't even live without her. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Can we just leave her at the nearest market? Lol:P 

Btw, this thread is surely moving fast. However, the other sageuk that airs at the same time with our drama, the thread also reaches a high amount of replies too and thus also become a hot topic in this forum:(

Spoiler

hahahahahahaha I will take her, I really like her...please bring So visit her regularly at my hse =x

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

The positive side about HS in this drama: she is useful in the kissing scene and the 'probably' bed scene. I doubt they will show it though. I think they will kiss and skip to the morning after. Pfftttt. I hope they still show her lying beside him.

Oh God, just kill her fast and make her return to the future already. I only have a little bit of patience left. Stab her, arrowed her, burn her, drown her. Anything will do. 

agree.......HS only being useful in kissing scene...bed scene???still doubt it..even the angle from preview makes my doubtful bigger..they always love zoom or close up face, but the kissing scene always being shoot from far away longer than the close up one...makes me want to bring my own camera and shoot that scene again..hahahahaha. i have same thought with you...they will kiss and skip to the morning...no hot steamy between it ofc...yeah at least gimme that glimpse of her lying beside him

@dhia205 its not my first time frustrated over heroine in kdrama...but in this drama just being too much..i already frustrated a long long week ago (maybe 1/4 of drama). Its faster than usual. Usually i will a bit frustrated over heroine in other kdrama at the half of the drama..every time i see HS i like to sing her OST : dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb..hahahaha

13 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

How kind of you Phii.. Hiks. Me too. My only concern is Wang So. I even ditched contoured guy. I don't care about his character development now. 

Talking about Jungpal-i, my love in R88, I don't think he will fit well in saeguk, don't you think so? But I would love to see him in one. Just don't be a palace guy. They are so boring and full of weakness. Haha. I miss my Ryu Ryu.

wangso in MLSHR is like junghwan for me in reply 88...jungpal can make me stick on that drama near until the end, (the ending is ep 18 for me not 20) and wangso did the same thing in this drama. too He makes me stick to this drama yeah until the end later. i notice the other similarity jungpal and wangso. If reply 88 cut jungpal scene near the end of series, in MLSHR wangso scene just so little in the beginning of series.

Spoiler

this is not reply series that makes me frustrated over husband hunting plot...(can you imagine if this is the reply series with so many candidate prince as HS husband??and HS just being stupid like that???hahahahaha) but the frustration from watching this drama i think exceed all reply series (fyi i always jump at the wrong ship in 2 reply series)

yeah i miss jungpaliiii.....i think his voice will fit saeguk...i love his honey voice...but his face,,still cant see him in saeguk outfit..yeah agree just dont be a palace guy, just be ordinary guy in joseon..i miss him too...hope he comeback with GREAT drama

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I just hope wangso will be patient for her foolishness. He is a smart person, he should be able to tolerate his not so smart wife-to-be lol

lol hey he tolerated her foolishness since the beginning when she rejected him for Wook I'm sure hes able to tolerate her later in the future lol

• Like 3

@sunshinefate it's not only SBS...all the big three stations do that. They give the Daesang to the actor who contributed more in the ratings department. They're year-end awards is not solely based on acting skills. It is more like an appreciation to the actors who brought big bucks to their company. We can only hope for Baeksang, APAN, etc.

• Like 10

I think you guys are being too harsh on Hae Soo, as some people have already pointed out it wasn't about her not trusting So, but more about her trying to avoid her premonitions to happen. 

I see it more as Soo desperate attempt to save both Eun and So of their fates than her being suspicious of So.

But at some point, she will realise that her sole existence there is the cause of everything that happened. She never had, not for even a moment, a chance to change the past, she was there to make sure it would happen, it will be the reason why she came to the past, And I think this will break her as a person and will be one of the reasons that will make her leave the castle. 

• Like 23

At this point, if HS does not reveal the truth of her time travel to WS and hence - how she has some knowledge of future and why she keeps hiding informatio from WS .. I am going to personally find W's author.. get a gun..and shoot her birdbrain out of that cage..

She is useless in goryeo..

I am fuming.. even cold water ain't getting my temper down..

Look at that man... even if the whole Time travel thing is absurd..he is the last person to make fun of him..actually he is the only one who will believe her.. and add testimony from JM.. WS WILL BELIEVE

SO madam can you stop using your zero IQ brain.. and come clean for once..Snap out of your reverie

Very serious question:

What is it with stories.. why do PERFECT princes/heroes fall deeply passionately irrevocably in love with Dumb girls (tangled is the only one i can recall at this point where the heroine is not dumb.. oh and the frozen younger sister) ..

What have intelligent or sensible girls done to not deserve such selfless love!!!

(Bella, RX/HS, entire kdramaverse, entire indian drama verse, most of paki drama verse, 90% US drama verse .. english dramas are comparatively better, german fairy tales, disney.. all...mythological stories...

WHY WHY WHY the girl has to be dumb at the most important moments in her life..and be damsel in distress..

MInus silver lining playbook :P ..she is crazy)

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

Since she was in the body of 15-16 year old, her cognitive abilities weren't fully developed. So it make sense that her impulsive and self-control was lower. It kind of makes more sense why she would fall in love with Wook so easily. For example, if we're drunk or taking drugs that changes how our brain works, we make stupid decisions even when we normally wouldn't make those choices.

I don't think so, actually :) 

When HS first woke up, she immediately notices how her face and skin are different and that she is now in a younger body. Her lack of knowledge about history, her expertise about cosmetics, her personality remain the same.  In the original novel, Rouxi 's mind is the same; only the body strength is weaker because she woke up in a child's body (so she couldn't fight as much as she wanted to). I don't see any indicator/sign to prove HS's cognitive abilities are affected :) 

• Like 2

on other note WS will be a ruthless king later on.. he witness his love one being used as a pawn , his brother get killed and he even have to kill one by his own hand.. the look that said he will be a king said it all.. its not because of him that WS wanted the throne but to protect all people that he care especially HS who he knew very well suffer the most because of her heart.... WS is slowly change and only with HS he can be a human again... with other people you can see that WS slowly build back the old WS (wolf dog) but with HS he just be himself... 

next week i pretty sure we will have a bed scene.... WS in his under clothes and kiss like that also in his room?? its not like they will stop and said goodnight..... LOL

i think we will have a mature and deep love story.. i'm all for that...!

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, hallyus said:

Well, the problem lies there. I believe her vision is not a premonition, but an exact future. Since all her vision did come true, she should have known that everything she does won't affect anything because it would result the same like Taejo's and Hyejong's death. For me, she does not trust Wang So at all. Why? The moment So told her that he is looking for Eun and SD in order to help them to escape (notice here, So was trying to tell her the truth like his promise to her), Haesoo again still relying to the premonition, and she did not tell him about her hiding Eun and SD in Damiwon. So frustrating, it was, but again, she should have known that Wang So will still ended up "looks like killing Eun" and involved no matter how she tried to prevent it.

IMO the point is not about Haesoo should believed So in order to help both Eun and SD to not get killed, but how much Haesoo put her belief in So despite of her bad vision about him. That's the trust for me. The future cannot be changed, thus Haesoo should trust her man behind the premonition. She should understand more on WHY So would kill Eun (we will get this next week, lmfao it was clear So did not do the kill for fun but to end Eun's misery faster by his sword) instead of keep skeptical on how ruthless So is in the premonition to kill Eun and laugh like that. Much simpler: She did not trust the man in front of her, but she trusted the man in her choppy vision.

So yeah, Haesoo did not trust Wang So at all and she does not deserve So's love.

I'm sorry that I sound so harsh about Haesoo, but even SD told Haesoo that she should trust her lover despite everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Above here is my rant on how upset I am about Haesoo that I decided to let her go and ship Wang So with his boat!!! @solelylurking @dhia205 @leekyuphii @Yippeuni 

His horse. Don't forget that loyal horse of his.. Welcome to the club babe!!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

in 16 episode preview, yo shoot hae soo and then we see wang so is bleeding around ear area,, 

maybe the arrow kill hae soo?? and she turn back to future ? because in the end preview we see wang so is so determined to become king (maybe because anger and he wants revenge

If they are following the cversion, its when WS character take the arrow for HS and when she is nursing him back to health they get more intimate you know what I mean lol. 

And if she were to return back to the future 

Spoiler

it is when she died due to illness which was cause by her depression. in the cversion she had a miscarriage and plus depression which isnt a good thing and her life shorten up a bit when she was doing hard labor like the water/laundry maid. She knew her time was running out so she wanted to leave the palace but she really wanted to see 4th one last time before she died but he never came. So she died in 14th arms 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, yongwonhi4jfc said:

YAAAS GIRL YAAAS. Even though there are bits of shoddy editing I think the whole drama has been really amazing at portraying the pain, the hesitance, the hidden jealousy and the longing they have for each other that transcend physical need? Especially WS when he knew HS's personality - he's willing to wait patiently by her side and hope that she knows everything he has done is for her. I'm watching EP 14 right now, and to be honest I would like their relationship to end on an angst note - perhaps a sucker for that same ending Stairway to Heaven - but life isn't as beautiful as we want it to be. Life is dreadful especially in Saeguk, where the palace revolves around the desire of the throne. That bittersweet love that they hold for each other that can never be completely expressed thoroughly. The kind that hurts you whenever you think they could have been, should have been, would have been. 

What's wrong with me! 

I don't mind with the sad ending as long as they wrap up the misunderstanding neatly. I don't wanna see So misunderstands Soo for her affair with Wook in the past. Just give them justice for the ending :( even the editing of this drama is not really good, I also think that the beautiful character building of wangso and the budding relationship between him and haesoo is beautiful though too long to make them a couple like now

• Like 7