[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, mochimaniac said:

yeah, there is another scene i either missed or waiting on ...where the bracelet WW gave Su was given back?  it was shown in previews from way back, remember?

I was just thinking about that one too! I really hope I haven't missed it, because it was shown quite a while back. I thought the bracelet would be destroyed by HS after WW's betrayal or maybe by WW after HS's 'betrayal' in episode 13 but I guess not. I heard people saying maybe WS would destroy it but please don't let it be him. HS DESTROY THAT THING!!

• Like 6

Good Evening Guys!!

This is actually my first time joining a forum for a drama. I have been a silent reader in this thread since episode 1...hihi sorry about that...... :blush: I really love this DRAMA!!!! :heart:

But today, I decided to make an account because I just can't contain my feelings for yesterday's episode. It was so LOVELY...the scenes with So & Soo....finally they're in each other's arms. Confirming and sealing their LOVE with a kiss. We could also see the longing in their eyes. It seems like they have waited for so long for that to happen. I also love the stargazing scene and the boat scene. When So howl like a wolf, I really laugh so loud. He was like a kid...so cute. :heart:

But we have to face the truth, that it is not all lovely the entire episode.

I cried when Jimong is calling out the Crown Prince name, it so heartbreaking :bawling:

Then I actually skip some parts of the episode (just a little bit), especially Wook's part. I LOATHED him!!

And then, there's Lion King...I mean Prince Wang Yo and his Evil troops (including Won, Chae Ryung, Wook, Queen Yoo, Yeonhwa)

This episode is really an emotional roller coaster ride for all of us. After watching it, I really feel tired but at the same time happy( of course for our So-Soo couple).

And today we are waiting for Episode 15. Will tonight's episode be another emotional roller coaster ride for us? Will you ride this roller coaster again after getting your heart broken yesterday? 

ME?? OF COURSE!!! Count Me in!!!

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I didn't know the C-version showed it like that. Oh please don't do the same thing WS! In the preview I heard WY say "HS is very curious who poisoned CP...", so I think it might be that rather than WS dealing with CR it might be HS (?). How did RX deal with Yu Tang in BBJX? Did they have a 'show-down'?

Spoiler

Nope, rouxi only aware of yutang betrayer after she been steamed alive

4th keep that from her, knowing that it will hurt her, 4th also tried to stop her from knowing / watching the process of how yutang die, but rouxi know it from 13th little princess in BBJX as she asked rouxi, what is the meaning of steam people … and rouxi rush to the hmmm steaming ground … 

• Like 4

The mask kissing scene and the leaked set-your-skin-on-fire kiss will most likely happen after So takes over the throne from Yo.. So-Soo might be forced to be apart so when they're reunited we may see fireworks :sweatingbullets:;)

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I was just thinking about that one too! I really hope I haven't missed it, because it was shown quite a while back. I thought the bracelet would be destroyed by HS after WW's betrayal or maybe by WW after HS's 'betrayal' in episode 13 but I guess not. I heard people saying maybe WS would destroy it but please don't let it be him. HS DESTROY THAT THING!!

i want WW to crash the bracelet himself after he see scene between HS and WS love then go home cry like baby all night drink and cursing himself that he is the worst person ever ..... and i want to see him miserable

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, gamer403 said:

Good Evening Guys!!

This is actually my first time joining a forum for a drama. I have been a silent reader in this thread since episode 1...hihi sorry about that...... :blush: I really love this DRAMA!!!! :heart:

But today, I decided to make an account because I just can't contain my feelings for yesterday's episode. It was so LOVELY...the scenes with So & Soo....finally they're in each other's arms. Confirming and sealing their LOVE with a kiss. We could also see the longing in their eyes. It seems like they have waited for so long for that to happen. I also love the stargazing scene and the boat scene. When So howl like a wolf, I really laugh so loud. He was like a kid...so cute. :heart:

I cried when Jimong is calling out the Crown Prince name, it so heartbreaking :bawling:

Then I actually skip some parts of the episode (just a little bit), especially Wook's part. I LOATHED him!!

And then, there's Lion King...I mean Prince Wang Yo and his Evil troops (including Won, Chae Ryung, Wook, Queen Yoo, Yeonhwa)

This episode is really an emotional roller coaster ride for all of us. After watching it, I really feel tired but at the same time happy( of course for our So-Soo couple).

And today we are waiting for Episode 15. Will tonight's episode be another emotional roller coaster ride for us? Will you ride this roller coaster again after getting your heart broken yesterday? 

Welcome, new eclipse! Someone please add @gamer403 to the roll call. LOL

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, gamer403 said:

Good Evening Guys!!

Welcome, dear! Let's make this thread more crowded as this drama is getting nearer and nearer to its finale. I also loathe Wook. But, now as soo does not love him anymore and our OTP ship has started sailing, I do not really care about him. The time when I loathed him so much was when soo still loved him, then he turned his back away from her, and the climax when he blamed wangso for soo's miseries. Ckck

• Like 9

@riuenu thank you for that. :) 

I think that's really tragic but I hope CR and HS get to talk it out. I want CR to explain herself to HS even if HS doesn't forgive her. I don't see how HS could forgive CR to be honest because WS has to kill so many beloved innocent people and HS is probably going to blame herself as. When she finds out it was CR doing I wonder if she'll be able to trust someone else ever again?...

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

The mask kissing scene and the leaked set-your-skin-on-fire kiss will most likely happen after So takes over the throne from Yo.. So-Soo might be forced to be apart so when they're reunited we may see fireworks :sweatingbullets:;)

I don't think the mask scene will be after WS becomes king. I remember WS's hair being in a ponytail meaning he hasn't married YH yet and I heard that he marries YH before he becomes king. But I love your idea of So-Soo reuniting to see fireworks, I thought of that too!! :) 

Speaking of WS's marriage, he's already married to CP's daughter right? Why isn't his hair up then? CP said that since his daughter is young she will be WS's 2nd wife, is that why? 

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, gamer403 said:

Good Evening Guys!!

Welcome ;)

I am aways so happy seeing the drama I love lure in more  people 

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

i didnt know about the leaked kiss scene... sorry maybe i missed it, what is the scene again?

• Like 1

@Adnana

I was also disappointed with Ep 14 at first. What I had said before about anything and everything Wang So does being for protecting/saving Hae Soo was based on the leaked synopsis. But then again the marriage to the princess was also in the synopsis.

Maybe Hae Soo becomes his top priority from here on now that big brother has died. Even before So met Hae Soo, So was already feeling indebted to Mu because he had saved him before. He had also promised his father that he would be a loyal subject to Mu, so he was still bound by that. In a sense, when Wang Geon was still alive, So may have felt like he still had a chance to leave the palace and live like a commoner with Soo, but with Mu on the throne and constantly being attacked by the clans, he must have felt that he couldn't just abandon him. He's still not interested in the throne to take it himself, but he can't let Wook take it, either. And knowing what it's like to be a hostage from firsthand experience, he couldn't possibly ignore the plight of the princess.

Soo was in a similar plight as well, although perhaps not voluntarily. Mu probably didn't want to release her from the palace because she knows about his condition and could (at least for a bit in the beginning) alleviate him from his skin troubles. She was also bound by duty (and possibly affections - not in a romantic way but maybe brotherly) to serve the king and could not openly pursue a relationship.

@riuenu That fan-artist posts on SHR DC as well as LJG DC. It's easier to find her stuff on LJG DC as it has fewer posts than SHR, but you'll need to use VPN to access DC these days. http://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=leejungi&s_type=search_all&s_keyword=밝을

@junee22 You can do all you want with the survey, but that means the team will have to deflate the significance of the foreign responses when we contact the creators. 

@soorani SBS tends to consider viewership ratings as the most important factor when giving awards at the end of the year, and most people expect JJH and LMH to be the highlight of this year. At this point, I would be surprised if there is even a table for MLSHR actors at the awards ceremony. It is truly sad...

Today's episode is expected to feature many flashback scenes with various child actors. Just hope that they didn't get cut out...

• Like 24

15 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I don't think the mask scene will be after WS becomes king. I remember WS's hair being in a ponytail meaning he hasn't married YH yet and I heard that he marries YH before he becomes king. But I love your idea of So-Soo reuniting to see fireworks, I thought of that too!! :) 

Speaking of WS's marriage, he's already married to CP's daughter right? Why isn't his hair up then? CP said that since his daughter is young she will be WS's 2nd wife, is that why? 

Ugh I keep ignoring the whole marry YH before he ascends or right when he ascends the throne thing.. he probably doesn't consider himself technically a married man since he only considers one woman as his one true love ;)

Which leads to my other theory where he would put his hair up only after he and Soo secretly get married. Bah I dunno anymore, this drama gives hints that make me think that it would possibly lead one way but leads to a completely different way lol 

• Like 6

I just remembered.. did you saw in the 2nd preview Evil Queen reaction when YoKingEvil said who are the people WS loves?:huh: I mean I just realised that the ##### might do something now that she knows WS loves 'something/someone' :cry:........ I hope she remains quiet till she.. stays quiet:mellow:

• Like 4