[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

36 minutes ago, soereey said:

omo omooooo.. no wonder the thread is suddenly in roars.

just fyi, Tonghua has this tendency of unorthodox intimate scene. in one novel, the couple goes all out in outdoor hotspring. in another novel, they do it on a boat in the middle of the lake. sadly bbjx is the most conventional.

anyhow... can we expect more than just hinted bed scene in this version? :P

hmm let me see, don't we have a scene where our couple would be in the middle of the lake? alone?

dare we hope for something more of that boat scene?

my mind is totally ignoring the crossed sentence. :P

• Like 20

59 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

I'll take back my word for Wang So. Your kissu skills is superstar level already. Good job haha!

And can't believe if SBS is no moonlovers day. Geesh

@LyraYoo  Agree with you. LGK 's kissing skill is super intensify upgraded and HOT, super HOT...could be IU causing him to be kissing angel....hahaha

• Like 24

45 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Do you think the kiss will be slow and juicy or fast and passionate?

Hope that they do it on the boat and in the water too....:wub:

Uhm, now we're heading to x-rated from 19+. I'm worrying my health now. LoL.

37 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Oh dear...my heart!! I'd love it if there're really scenes like those you mention.... (HS-WS on outdoor hotspring???HS-WS on a boat in the middle of the lake??? Just kissing or....????)

Aaaaahhhh...I think my head would explodes soon...lol..now, where is the page that mention about those fanfix again?I need to read it all NOW!!! To fill my weekends :sweatingbullets:

And you make my (Mind) health even more worsen. I need my green tea from damiwon. 

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I know these pics has been shared in here a few times already but i still wanna share with you guys in here...WS is so hot in these pics...huwaaaa i cannot stand watching the hotness of LJG in this drama...

I aways love all his appearence in his previous drama but he looks the best in MLSHR!! Actually been following him on twitter since 2010 and he is not so active on SNS back then...i followed him because of his martial arts skills that he show in all his dramas and not because of who he is..huahuahua :w00t:...but dunno why he is looking sooooo good in this drama..:wub: and yes i didn't expect too much from him doing the modern drama coz we all know that not all modern dramas can show his martial arts skill like what we seen in the historical dramas that he involved to..i remember that he even mentioned that he wants to do a modern romantic movies but with action scenes..huhuhu we knows that he so love doing martial arts..

I hope that One Tv Asia will air ep.14 for us...i wanna see WS cuteness when his first date with HS..hahahaha

I screenshot these fighting scene pics from the 1080p HD version..

Ok..there are 3 diff pics for this shot..

I also hope ONE TV Asia will air ep 14 for us as I usually watch this drama from ONE TV Asia too.

• Like 12

Aiyo...I think WangYo is gonna come in @ the last scene of the episode & ruin the good vibes...

BUT WHO CARES when You know what our OTP is going do;)I was satisfied seeing that HaeSoo initiated a kiss.But when I saw the new pic where WangSo reciprocates with his hand caressing her face (& obviously to pull her nearer),I had to contain my feels in the car,otherwise my dad would lose his concentration driving:lol:Awww...& did I see BaekAh hugging WooHee like the scene in the 6 minute preview?All the OTPs ships sailing nicely in the next episode....CAN'T WAIT!:wub:

P.s. Baseball game players,hear our plea,PLEASE END THE GAME EARLY so that the whole world shall be rewarded with SoSoo kiss scenes:D

• Like 22

@qwenli Dear..I just saw the kiss pic from WS to HS..and HS willingly receive the kiss!!!! Aahhhh...just bring me monday soon please!!It'll be okay if it's just delayed...

Oh...and I hope it won't be a cliffhanger episode..I could smack my laptop if that happens...

• Like 22