[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, spacebitss said:

Can anyone tell me what is the latest episode? Is it ep 8? I watched ep 8 last week from this website

I'm so confused lol

Sorry to cut the link..if I'm not mistaken it's forbid here? :) Ep 8 will airs tonight..so IDK what do you watched? is it really the same drama like we all talked about?

4 minutes ago, lovedrama11 said:

Where can I watch that pls with subs?

maybe you could use "backdoor"..haha lol..just PM me if you really want it.. :)

• Like 8

OMG !!!!!!!

this thread is on fire... and why it shouldn't be.. we got very first touchy moment of ScarCouple and this deserves all spazzing and fainting...

and I LOVEEEDDDDDDDD the scene the tenderness - heartbeat skipping moment - feeellingss - intimacy LJK's expressions. wowwww just wowww. hats of the person who though of this scene and wrote it that wonderfully. these two does not need a big of a skinship to prove their chemistry. . that fingers caressing his scar and his hold on her wrist can give us butterflies in stomach and brain is jist numbed.....

cant wait to see it on screen.. finally...

@qwenli chingu we dint want you to abandon your dinner but see its Our ScarCouple that got hold of you. Hope to see you soon here

@solelylurking

chingu come soon. So much happened here... come and have the feel of the scene..

everyone else... keep spazzing cause I cant write anything just too overwhelmed after watching the scene and readin so much abr it here. 

And surely hope to see my fav desperate hug today.

@ruzikieI

yeah.. now touch me like you do finally fits my ScarCouple. 

• Like 21

3 hours ago, Onur_dem said:

You know what, I'd just woken up from a quick nap and was about to go get something (a drink maybe) that could make me fully awake. Then I stumbled upon the video you posted and my eyes were like O.O OMG, if I could give you multiple likes, I would. Thanks to you, my drowsiness has gone away and I feel so energetic to get back to work now (the problem is, I can't seem to focus on my job at the moment because my mind is already with So-Soo couple :D)

Finally, tonight we're going to witness such a milestone in our couple's relationship and I can't even put into words how anxious and excited I am right now. I guess my obsession with this drama is getting worse day by day ^^ Never have I awaited Monday so eagerly and the only way I managed to get through the whole past week is looking at spoiler pics/gifs and reading you guys' insightful analyses and predictions. Only a few couple of hours to go, fighting!!!

• Like 22

31 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Sorry to cut the link..if I'm not mistaken it's forbid here? :) Ep 8 will airs tonight..so IDK what do you watched? is it really the same drama like we all talked about?

maybe you could use "backdoor"..haha lol..just PM me if you really want it.. :)

Oops sorry. OMG I'm so confused right now, in the website the title is ep 8 they celebrated 10th's birthday? Is that ep 7?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Thanks for completing the analysis! pandaYou're so right. good job onion headThe contrast between day and night... is really telling. For Wang Wook, the night could symbolise that he wants to suppress his feelings. He wants to keep these hidden in the dark, as if these were such a burden. This makes me think that Wang Wook could be considered as a controlfreak. Since he can't control his feelings, this must be really painful for him like you observed correctly. Notice that he is controlling Hae Soo the entire time:

- the footsteps in the snow

- the poem and he is the one saying that he wants an answer

- the bracelet: she is the one who has to make the promise to wait for him, he on the other hand makes no promise

But he behaved like that with his wife too: he never told lady Hae that he loved her, well aware that she was waiting for it. He knew about her feelings and treated her so well so that her love for him would never die because she wouldn't feel neglected and she would expect that at some point her husband would tell her. The hope made her obedient and faithful.

This makes me think again about the scene in the episode 4: Yeon Hwa beating Hae Soo and afterwards the confrontation with Wang So. Wang Wook must have been mad too because he realised that this situation could have made him lose the control he had over Hae Soo: controlling her thoughts, feelings and behaviour. Due to Wang So, she could have noticed Wang Wook's shortcomings and her feelings for him could have lessened. So he needed to vent his anger towards Wang So, since he couldn't do it with Hae Soo. He was mad at Hae Soo too (later), but at the same time, he showed her how worried he had been and he even wanted to kiss her so that his anger could be accepted by Hae Soo. He was about to confess his feelings for her. His anger is expressed totally differently compared to Wang So's. When Wang So is mad, he yells, is quite brutal in his gestures. His gaze makes him look like crazy and it is quite scary, while Wang Wook doesn't yell and is not rough. He doesn't look angry in fact. His emotions are more tempered hence I am really suspecting that he is a controlfreak.

On the other hand, Wang So was sitting calmly next to a pond, even playing with stones which, like you said, illustrates that he accepted his feelings for Hae Soo quite well and he was not upset at all. Day could also symbolise that he doesn't deny his feelings. He was not afraid or hurt at all. He didn't feel so vulnerable like Wang Wook.  

:heart:

True
In my opinion HS will not be controlled like that ... WW is ordered to remarry asap. so for a modern monogamic-loving HS, this will not work AT ALL, also sooner or later she will open her eyes, that he is the one with the demands (either before he remarries or around that time of the wedding) ... hearing him getting married to another will tip the scale completely ... I bet

Well, well ... around HS WS also let's go of the mask without a second thought ... he is "shy" about it, yes, but he seams not to argue to much against it ;)

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Onur_dem said:

3 hours ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

선공개 8회

소: 넌...이 흉측한 얼굴이 아무렇지도 않는 거냐? 불쌍해서 이래?
수: 맨날 죽이네 살리네 하는 분을 어떻게 불쌍해 합니까? 흉이 있건 없건, 사람들이 어떻게 보든, 황자님이 좋은 사람이라는 것이 저한텐 더 중요합니다... 겨우 한 뼘이네요. 이 한 뼘때문에 긴 인생이 어두운 건 좀 억울하잖아요. 

So: You...are you not at all affected by this hideous face? Are you acting like this out of pity?
Su: How can you pity someone who's always going on about killing and saving [people]? Whether you have a scar or not, no matter how people see you, the fact that you're a good person is more important to me. (So releases her wrist and she touches his face again) In the end, it's only a single hand-span. Having your whole long life be dark because of this one hand-span...doesn't that seem a bit unfair?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THESE LOVELY POSTS!! *bow down*

I'm watching the video with my hands covering my face the whole time but I still sneak a peek behind my fingers, hahahahaaa...I don't know, maybe because we know for Wang So, baring his scarred face to someone is a big deal. To let Hae Soo sees it and touches it...feels very intimate. And watching it unfolds kinda makes my heart racing and embarrassed (but happy too!), because it's feels like I'm peeping on them, ahahhaaaa...

I can't wait to watch the whole new episodes with full subs!!

• Like 17

Nice !!!!! Very nice !!!!!!! Brace yourself tonight !!!!! I'm going to the library in purpose so time will go fast !!! Hahahaha I won't watch on live since my internet connection is always lagging and since I know that it's not enough for me to see the scene once, if I watch the raw then I can repeat as many times I want their moments !!!!!!!! 

Guyyyys you're making me nervous with all the countdown :crazy::P !

SCARLET HEART FIGHTING !!!!!!! Ratings will have to go up a little bit for the actors' hard work !!!!!!!! :w00t:

• Like 17

Thank you everyone for your posts!!!  When HS said that WS being a good person is more important to her than his scar and what people think of or say of him reminded me of a scene in one of the previous episodes of how WS wants a woman who will treasure him in spite of his scar.  YH/YW obviously can't do that, only HS.  *SQUEAL*  I can't wait for the full episode!!! 

Edited by Lucel18
wrong word choice
  • Like 17

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@40somethingahjumma That's why I am eager :w00t: to watch is how Hae Soo will finally see Wang Wook for whom he is: a man of empty words and less of actions. I can understand why she kind of fell for him because he was nice, well-mannered, but he confined in her too: he told her about his past. Yet he never gave her real advices in order to survive in that palace ("Don't worry", "Everything will be fine") and he never really helped her too, when he could have. He wasn't honest with her as he couldn't tell her that her situation was worrisome, unlike Wang So who confronted her with reality. 

I found it really interesting when @skxz posted pictures of Wang So and Wang Wook realising their feelings for Hae Soo. Striking was that Wang Wook was so upset that he couldn't control his emotions (sure, it is also related to the incident which was not a happy one, like with Wang So and the birthday party). Both wanted to be alone, but Wang So remained calm the entire time, he thought about the past events and realised it. Wang So who has problems to control his emotions and temper, behaved the opposite what we would have expected. On the other hand, wang Wook was so destabilised that he couldn't stand and cried. I guess, his vulnerability must have shocked him... it was more than he thought, she could have died because the incident was closed.

Wang Wook always stayed on the safe side, never left his comfort zone. So, he might be a man of empty words and less action, because he is not used to take action on his own and probably never allowed to act as such due to specific circumstances. He's tormented by his love encounter because he was pushed hard outside of that safety zone, he's distressed and for the moment unable to cope with the new situation/feeling. 

Wang So, on the other hand, doesn't know comfort zone. He's always alert. He's a warrior, he see things, he sees details, he analyses any potential situation of danger in order to be prepared for the worst. He's able to offer real advice because he knows the darkest part of people. Acknowledging his own vulnerabilities it's the toughest part, and he knows that being reckless and imprudent means being exposed. 

• Like 19

On 09/17/2016 at 3:32 AM, merrylass said:

Actually women had inheritance and property rights during the Goryeo era that they LOST during the Joseon dynasty.  Remember the Silla empire HAD female rulers -- the next to last ruler of Silla was Queen Jinseong.  Divorce did occur and there wasn't a social stigma attached since marriages were done more for political and business reasons to benefit the clan and not for individual benefit.  Female warriors existed, female merchants existed, female writers and artisans existed.  

Hmmm that enlightening. But  what I meant was not every female can become what they want... ony those women in the higher class can enjoy but whne you comaore it to the men, its nothing.

• Like 10

40 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

So will be the King it rains now in my area :) 

LOL it really rained in my town, too.... so our prayer is answered, chingus!! Only a couple hours before 8PM (Jakarta time) and I'm so ready to watch uri scarcouple, cause I've been missing them like crazy these past few days. MLSHR fighting!!! I pray the rating will pick up too! 

• Like 16