[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Yes, that was my issue with the C-version too. And several chingus here tried to enlighten me. K version is shorter and we are already in ep 7 and wook/soo romance seems to be blooming fine. If there wasnt lee joon gi, I would ship 8th and Soo wholeheartedly, but then then LJG and his deadly charm just keep nagging me..

I remember that in the C version it's because Ruoxi didn't want 8th to battle for the throne because she knew he would loose  but he didn't believe her and chose power eventually . But our Wook seems to only have eyes on Soo not the throne :)) and Soo doesnt even know who get the throne anyway 

• Like 12

I actually went through the Chinese version pretty fast which I really didn't like. The Chinese actor cannot compare to LJK. He certainly does not have LJK's good looks, his charisma and sexiness (believe me I am being nice). It didn't look like HS really loved WS that much and on this Korean version, she is definitely very much in love with WW. So how does she go from loving one prince to another or she never quite ends up loving WS because he is so ruthless? Could someone shed light on this? Thank you! I never thought I was going to enjoy historic dramas that much and now I am enjoying 2 at the same time on the same days! 

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:
The cast keep in touch through their group chat! :) I also feel blessed to be in the journey with the cast of Moon Lovers. Their happy interactions made me happy. 

So glad that they have a group chat to support each other! Personally I will go nuts if I have no one to talk to about a work I have done over 6 months!  and they can richard simmons about what scenes were cut. gosh, seems like there are many.:(

• Like 17

Just now, littleloony said:

I can't decide which is more handsome and rogueish......So with the mask or So with the scar sans mask:wub:.....LOL nice dilemma. No wonder Su couldnt take her eyes off :blush:

both of it. So with mask on off make my heart shaking and trembling like a teenage girl xD 

okay i better watch another lee joon ki drama to fill my thirst of Lee Joon Ki 

• Like 14

I know that WW-HS romance is so smooth and cute right now, but it bothers me that this man almost lost HS to his father and yet he can not do anything about protecting her. She is working hard at the palace and he doesn't seem to be a big help for her to get less work. Like seriously he is a f prince not a royal servant or something . I thought he is more powerful than that concubine or whatever she is.  I know he can not go against to king's command about the punishment. However he is doing very little things to get HS out of her misery . I don't know , he plans every step he takes in his life very carefully and I don't see him as someone reliable to HS. Even when he was asking his mother to stop the marriage, he was really hesitating about talking to his mother about HS in front of the evil Queen. If he was so in love with her he would already have married her, even if it means to forget about the throne.  I bet he is going to leave her heartbroken, if his mother and sister prevented him from getting married to HS and found another rich woman for him . He will tell HS to be understanding and wait longer for him and that he needs power in order to be able to protect her. I am also so disappointed about Wook's mother , she did grant lady Hae 's wish about marrying HS to Wook. It is really a shame to ignore her wish this way, and doesn't seem to care a bit about HS's destiny. I wish that HS and BA would have fallen in love. Both are free spirits, who only are longing for freedom. They would have been an unstoppable couple.

As for the last scene in today's episode, I guess only Wang Yo and 9th prince were making fun of WS's scar. All others didn't want to embarrass him and looked away. Not out of disgust, but out of concern . We see the look of regret in 10th , 14th , CP and 8th and even YH didn't like that Yo planned this to humiliate 4th prince.

About Yo,  that bastard, I don't know why he hates his younger brother this much? It is his beloved hateful  mother that ruined his face. It is not that he did that to his own face himself. Why do they treat him so poorly and insist on making a monster out of WS ?  

• Like 16

Hello again!

Missed me?

Of course I watch the show all the time (can't get enough of UI and Joon Gi - and the rest of the cast as well).

Just saw the 5th episode and I'm so frustrated with subtitles - 3 scenes not translated and one line (of Wang So!!!) at the end of the episode also not translated. DramaFever is making jokes or smth? :angry: 'Cause they're really not funny. :angry:

Other things - the drama is getting better and better. I knew when they said that Hae Soo's future husband is around 60 and has lots of sons they were talking about the king. ;) I only wonder how the talks looked like so the prince could hear about the age of the husband and his family but not his name. :P 

Oh, this time the background music was absolutely great. :) 

• Like 15

Guest Tinkiebell
4 minutes ago, qwenli said:

So glad that they have a group chat to support each other! Personally I will go nuts if I have no one to talk to about a work I have done over 6 months!  and they can richard simmons about what scenes were cut. gosh, seems like there are many.:(

I hope they'll release a DVD with some of the cut scenes that didn't make it to the final editing...

17 minutes ago, violet90 said:

this not a typical love story... their love build on so much more depth than just falling in love.. its build on understanding , support and trust each other.. people are not used in this kind of arc in relationship in drama but i'm telling you that their love later on is so much primal and deep and its worth waiting for.. 

Yes, totally!!! People are not familiar with these kind of love stories in dramas. But are the best ones at the end...more intense ones. :wub: Just wait. 

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, violet90 said:

gosh my heart goes to WS tonight...

one thing that i like to address is how much far romance between HS and WW will go.. not that i'm complaining but their story is really smooth as right now.. i don't see how thing can go wrong in any way for them cause WW is the type that will love his love one truly.. something big must happen for HS to cut their relationship (not WS for sure).. in the long preview we can see WW said he miss HS every second so it must be her that broke off.. 

but i doubt that WW wiling to stand up and said HS is his women cause for now he have absolutely no power at all..so yeah i wonder how the writer want to give that relationship a stop sign.. hmmm

For me, the reason why HS breaks up with Wang Wook will be his relationship to Prince Yo and how Wang So is treated by them. HS has now become close to the Crown Prince and Mu is the only one that treats Wang So well. Since Hae Soo has made a new friend, the Crown Prince, she can't like Wang Yo for the way he is treating Mu and So. Notice that Wang Wook doesn't like Yo, yet he never stops him. She is now looking for a brother who will kill his brothers and she should suspect Wang Yo first. 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

I'm confused. In the chinese version was there a 3rd Prince? Because I know that in the Chinese version the one that would fight for the crown are the 4th Prince (So) and 8th Prince (Wook). So I'm confused now about the role of the 3rd Prince in this drama...

There was a 3rd prince in the Chinese version but he wasn't one of the characters in play for the throne. Don't forget this is base on Korean history, they adapt BBJX theme and idea but they have to incorporate Korean history in there own that is the reason why the directors and the writers picked this Korean dynasty to base on from since the king had more than 10 sons. They cannot do a drama that is the same as cversion because the neitizen will throw a huge fit if the directors did the same as the cversion because the cversion is base on chinese history so in this version it has to be base on korean history. So in the Korean version the princes in play for the throne will be 3rd, 4th, and 8th.

Don't forget this is an adaption to BBJX (cversion) so they will have some scenes that are similar to each other but most of the time its not. They have to base it off from their history and their culture 

Spoiler

Before 4th becomes king if I'm not mistaken 3rd will be king for a while probably he will get overthrown by 4th? or he dies who knows

• Like 11

42 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Me too... I dont have SLS... It start with Wang So & will end with him..

Me ... I can't even decide....

next week I will have Wook and HS first date in the cave..holding hand together..HS lay her head on Wook shoulder..Wook smiling...

While my bae was smiling like an idiot only fascinating by HS....and then he fall in love...And next week HS will again touch his heart for doing something to help him with the scar, the thing that he feared the most in his life...

maybe for this time I will be the one with no principal at all...I will cheer Wook and HS ...but also rooting for So to be with HS...I don't what I am in this drama...I can't even decide now who I'm going to ship in...can I just ship both ???

• Like 9

i agree to say that Wang So and Hae Soo's relationship is like a slow burn for me. It's like watching them together sharing their own scar without hesitation. Like in the scene where they sat under the tree when Wang So told her about the tree and the wolf also the fire, could i tell Wang So was telling her about his scar and his terrible past where he was child and little, they put him in dogs' cage where he had to survive so the dog could not kill him. It's like he wanted to tell that Hae Soo should survive and let them planning evil things because she could handle it. Wang So could see Hae Soo isn't a damsel in distress. 

• Like 19

Watching the RAW now and once again cursing the fact that I don't understand Korean. With that said, already 100000x happier with the amount of Jun Ki on my screen.

Also side note, no matter how mean her character is, Kang Han Na is such a stunning girl...someone else already mentioned it, but I LOVE her dimple too!!

• Like 13

I'm really hoping they don't make Moon Lovers exactly like the chinese version it would be great if they are original and deviate from it!! I wish Wook to not get close to HS and for So to marry HS before YH it would be nice :) 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, kimsunya said:

Why is  that chingu?? for  mee  EVEN if i prefer HS with WW i never felt uneasy when  i see her with WS  i'd llike if they pull off the threesome thing hhhhh she can  have moments  with both guys nd they still look super hot together i  really hope if WS -HS is the end game at least HS have kiss scene with   WW nd romantic moments nd he dies at the end then she can have her own romance with WS hhhh:wub:

uneasy in the sense that we might run out of time to see the HS-WS relationship developing in full bloom.uneasy with regards to the time/episode count (that is decreasing) that we don't have on our hands.It's not that I can't tolerate WW-HS.on the contrary,i'm finding it hard to contain my excitement at the way this romance is developing when it isn't the endgame.I'm simply trying to save myself from heartache later.I shall not waver.I shall not....I shall not go down with HS-WW ship. I envy and fear that we might not get lovey-dovey swoony moments of our OTP (like we are getting for the HS-WW ship) if their full-blown romance starts as late as it looks it will coz  by then things/fight for the throne will get way too serious and ugly to bother about those scenes.

• Like 13

I haven't watched the episode but I was just thinking about Haesoo/Go ha Jin situation and how heartbreaking it is to go through all that hardship. She came from modern times and went through difficult times there and gets sucked in all this mess, I can't imagine going through what she's going through or even living in that time. I would miss my family so bad. Despite being surrounded by all the handsome prince and whatnot. 

• Like 8

i shall go down with Wang So and Hae Soo ship although i know it's a slow burn ship for me but as long as they share their story and falling in love with a slow pace like mean it for sure, i am happy to declare it :D 

have a good night guys and thanks for all there recappers like @qwenli @Yippeuni and others that i could not mention. so many thoughts and feeling grateful for all the participant here :D

have a good night guys. see you tomorrow :D 

• Like 15