[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, skxz said:

I mean all of you have probably noticed but I don't think a post was made regarding Wang Yo's large collection of earrings. He's the only prince that wears them and I am curious as to what you guys think it means. I don't know if there are any other connotations besides the fact that it is a symbol of wealth and status. But man does he own a lovely collection of earrings.

I really like these gold ones and they always seem to be paired with his orange robes. They're also the ones we see most often.

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images

Then there's the circular gold ones that are less intense but still beautiful.

The silver thick hoops. They're identical to the first pair I mentioned just silver.

These are probably my favourite alongside his signature gold ones. But I really love the dangly ring bit with the silver ornament. Wang Yo you're pretty stylish.

And let's not forget to mention how on fleek his eyeliner has been thus far. It adds that evil essence into his character and intensifies his eyes very much. It's got a snake-like quality to it and I absolutely love it. Hope to see more of him doing antagonistic things cause it's  very refreshing to see HJH portraying a different type of character to his previous roles. 

Wang Yo and Queen Yo have same interest in jewelry..  because their background family is rich right ??? They like to show their luxury ..:D

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 6

40 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i just love HS when she around WS.. she act like a big sister tbh... 

Isn't Go Ha Jin older than Wang So by a few years? ^_^ Big sister.

Wang So: Around 19/20 I think, based on the historical figure. 

Go Ha Jin: 26 years old based on the last character description. 

Well, I don't know if we can trust the character description after all. :sweatingbullets:

13 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

In dramafever they refer the fandom as "time travelers" and I think it sounds cool as we're like with hae soo who time travels.

I like it... We really are time traveling to Goryeo. 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, valsava said:

I agree she wil be the downfall of WY and whom will she turn to this time because we know it won't be WS he's her biggest flaw in life.. WS don't care for all the gold and silver like WY..

After Yo's downfall I think evil queen will support Jung, since he will grow to become ambitious for the throne. 

• Like 14

I just really want to commend the production + cast for making Lady Hae's death a really emotionally charged set of events. It was something that we were all expecting to happen, but it hit me a lot harder than I thought it would. T_T The plot setup was great, and the execution was just so beautifully done. For a change, they used a highly appropriate song for her passing (tbh, I felt like the song that was used for the So x Soo scene at the end of episode 4 wasn't good >_>); it was just so beautiful. ;___; Props to her actress as well for conveying a good range of emotions that allowed for her character to be slightly more nuanced than a typical self-sacrificing maiden and to IU & Kang Haneul as well.

Honestly, it kind of pains my heart that the farther we go into the drama, the episodes are getting better, and even more so with the changes that the production is making. They really messed up imo because episode 1 is easily the weakest out of all of the episodes and that should not have been the case. People should really give this drama a chance, and so I'm not going to stop myself from promoting and telling more people to watch it. :P

• Like 17

i know i will LOVE HS and BaekAh friendship... he the one that will stand beside WS later and will be someone that HS will depend on... remember what Lady Hae said to BaekAh HS just like him in a way even can be his sister.. now he seem to hate HS for hurting Lady Hae but later i think he the one who will take care HS just like his lil sister... 

even in preview you can hear his voice saying 'this is not marriage but sold off people' ..

in BBJX Ruoxi and 13th friendship is the most beautiful non romance friendship i ever seen in drama.. i hope we can see that in here... :)

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Evelyn C said:

WS's mother doesn't like Lady Hae because Lady Hae used her clan's power, money and connections to put WW and WW's mother back in the capital city and in the palace again. Unless I'm sorely mistaken, WS's mother is the reason WW's family was exiled in the first place; WW's speaks semi-bitterly about a situation in the past that caused her to lose the King's trust and I suspect the evil mother had something to do with it. So much of the politics involved seem to rely upon clan power, status or basically, "What can your clan do for me?" Lady Hae's clan apparently could do a lot and had a lot. It's what makes Yeon Hwa's words about the Lady kind of reprehensible, not because they lacked historical truth (if her brother was to move up he needed a new, healthier wife) but because they lacked any appreciation for what Lady Hae did for her and her family. I don't care how powerful Lady Hae's clan is, she had to have spent significant political capital to wash the stink of whatever misdeed caused the exile of WW's fam and she would likely have to continue to spend that capital due to the malicious nature of the evil mother. I think this might have also contributed to Lady Hae withdrawing from whatever naturally mischievous nature she might have had prior to her marriage because living quietly not only matched her husband's manner but also wouldn't attract the evil queen mother's eye.

@EvelynC  Trust and believe evil queen got her eyes every where in and outside the palace.. At some point she will turn toWS to fight against WW because I do belive what @bebebisous33 WW will be marrying someone else and his mother is going to want him married to a girl from a reputable family and with power within the court.. Being that both princes likes HS Evil Queen will use that to play WW and WS with the help of WY..

1 hour ago, Evelyn C said:

Hello! I hope you don't mind if I chip in! When talking about the queen wearing white because her son died and the king not wearing white, I did notice (and I could be wrong) that in all the sageuks that I have seen so far, anytime a prince or queen dies, the king does not wear mourning clothes... I have only ever seen the king wear white/mourning clothes when his father/mother/grandmother (grand dowager queen) passes on - Maybe the king only wears white when someone senior in rank to him dies?

Also your right about the mourning attire Kings do wear the dragon robe in white.. I also seen in the drama YI San he wore white after his G/pa passed..He also wore the funeral shrubs..

• Like 16

1 hour ago, solelylurking said:

@sunshinefate.. Wook not hovering is good for HaeSo couple love story development too. I already told that in my prev post hehe. I fell your pain of not seeing So's face often and how limited his interaction with Soo in the prev ep chingu. Tomorrow we'll see something interesting and blooming little by little. Can not wait! I hope you'll be at Soompi after watching so we can chat again.. Promise?

Yuhuuu promise! \^0^/ the way they show them on the horse ride is justtt I can't describe it but it's just so beautifully shot. I just wish the ratings will be higher. At least touch the 10% rate. 

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

OMG! Yeonhwa and Wang Yo. What is this? O.O

Wow. You guys keep moving the thread so quickly!!! 

Yeonhwa and Wang Yo?!?!  And we're calling them YoHwa???  Seriously...how many ships do we have now???? I'm losing count. :blink:

Hey, but if Wang Yo can keep Yeonhwa away from Wangso, I'M ALL FOR IT!!!  \^0^/

• Like 20

@ilovekorearocks

Yessssss OMG I ship Yeon Hwa and Wang Yo together so bad. They're two peas in one pod. I'd much rather her with Yo than her with So. She needs to stay out of Hae Soo and So's blooming relationship.

Yo was the only one to be on Yeon Hwa's side when Hae Soo was getting whipped. Every woman loves being told they're right.

Untitled%20copy_zpsfezpod9a.jpg

He says he will treat her like a queen. What girl wouldn't like that.

Untitled%202%20copy_zpsisz68eub.jpg

And they are just too compatible. I mean evil with evil what could go wrong. Nothing because they're perfect for each other.

Untitled%203%20copy_zpsvlmrigzf.jpg

Thanks for sharing those HD images :) The one where they look like they're going to kiss is just YESSSSSS

• Like 22

29 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Yuhuuu promisee! \^0^/ the way they show them on the horse ride is justtt I can't describe it but it's just so beautifully shot. I just wish the ratings will be higher. At least touch the 10% rate. 

Here another one to discuss how That hovering will change or not...will WW jump or just stand...

@solelylurking Seems like WS actions eventhoigh The tiny miny ones are being Recognized as compared to WWs lots of hovering....

Monday.. jaebal come sooner...palli palli...*puppy eyes*

Still back reading and be rigjt back wth more INputs

• Like 11