[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@MadraRua I am also thinking that this scene might appear next week because Hae Soo seems so detressed: her hair is totally messed up (it looks like it) and her gaze as if she was lost. So it happens a certain time after the funeral. I have imagined that Hae Soo will be so depressed that she will drink with Baek Ah and that Wang Eun will use his puppets to make her smile. So the hug might be to comfort her, make her feel that she is not alone, she has still him by her side. We shouldn't forget that for her, lady Hae and her husband had become her family. So losing lady Hae and seeing Wang Wook so devastated, she will feel lonely and abandoned again.

Sounds about right @bebebisous33 We seen how affected she was doing her makeup for the last time. She will be totally devastated. I think that's when she'll bond with 13th Prince. I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship. They were soulmates in the c-version. So I can't wait to see how they interact in this one. 10th Prince is really cute with the puppets isn't he? He's such a sweetheart. Reminds me of an eager puppy. 

Some more gifs. This time of Hae Soo and Wang So meeting in the palace. Love his smile when he pulls her aside.

oTAaxkR.gif   EqpUx79.gif

Edit:

@valsava

I can understand why should would be against WW and HS if she has thoughts on making him the next CP he would need a reputable clan for his backing such as his next wife has to be that person.. But WW will vye for HS because of his heart tells him he loves her but I think it's different WW has a problem with thinking anything he comes in contact with belongs to him such as HS he see her as his like and object..  Just reading your post makes me wonder will WW mom team up with evil queen and agree to marry HS to WS as long as he leaves and she don't have to look at him to remind her of her past sins..

Hmmm, that's an interesting thought. What would be in it for Evil Queen though? That's what I want to know. She's also involved in Hae Soo hasty marriage. Can't help but wonder if she's aware of Wang So's burgeoning feelings and has decided to punish him by sending Hae Soo away? As far as Wang Wook goes he'll do what his mother says in the end. He won't act until its too late.

• Like 14

On 9/6/2016 at 11:12 AM, bebebisous33 said:

I know we have been questioning Wang So's feelings for Hae Soo, but honestly, I am wondering if Hae Soo really loves Wang Wook. Sure, he has been so gentle towards her the entire time, yet we shouldn't forget that before that, she had that bad experience with her cheating boyfriend. Then she also witnessed the killing of people therefore she must be so receptive to kindness. I won't say that she doesn't love Wang Wook, but to me, it is more infatuation. Finally, she doesn't know the real Wang Wook, the calculative and intelligent man. She never saw how rude and mean he was to Wang So. She saw that he didn't protect her like he said, but since he came to give her some cream for her pain and apologised to her, she overlooked it. In my opinion, she hasn't shared her inner thoughts to Wang Wook like she did with Wang So. 

So late on sharing thoughts but there were so many pages I've only now have the time to go back and read the great and interesting comments. Also, @bebebisous33, your analysis of the meaning behind the eclipse and its connection to WS and HS is quite beautiful, such a pleasure to read.

Agreed. Right now the show is calling it love so I will accept it for what it is. I think WWs early advantage over WS is how closely on the surface he resembles a modern man, particularly as compared to WS. No, WS didn't help matters by fully acting out his defensive persona (violent, rude, standoffish) during his earlier encounters with HS; however, by the time we get to the prayer stones scene, HS has accepted the more violent nature of her new world even as she chooses to do what she feels is right no matter how much it bucks what's acceptable in that world. Still, to a modern person like HS, someone like WW who carries more modern elements would seem very comfortable and safe. I don't think we can discount that as part of his understandable attraction. 

@KdramaSwimmer  My understanding is they wear white when in mourning. In the flashback with little WS, the mother is wearing all white because she just lost a child which makes the king's style of dress (the full color regalia) all the more striking and heartless. I'm willing to bet the different scenes in the long preview with the royals and their family in white are connected to funerals. Also, the type of rituals performed are likely connected to the status of the person who died. The funerary rituals performed by the family for a Lady Hae, for example, would be vastly different/understated compared to the rituals performed for the death of a King or a Crown Prince which I think is what's happening when we see WS, specifically, leading the ritual. I think at some point Ji Mong lets people (or maybe just WS) know the heavens have decreed WS be the next King. Now, if he's smart - and I'm assuming he must be because I think he's from the future, too, and has survived decades in the past - JM won't let that cat out of the bag before the death of the Crown Prince since that would put WS's life in extreme danger from the King and the Crown Prince himself.

On 9/7/2016 at 5:41 AM, shiraru said:

Moreover, I noticed that Wang So's mother seem to not like Lady Hae in the scene where Hae Soo delivered the soaps, there's an air of hostility in the way she treats Lady Hae...why is that? It's not like Wang Wook is the next in line for the throne? There's still the 1st Prince (Crown Prince)...

Also, I think Ji Mong, the astronomer might hold the key to Hae Soo's time travelling, their conversation seems to lead that way...but what I still don't understand is, is Hae Soo's time travelling on purpose? Like, Ji Mong has planned that before? Or she simply just a variable that Ji Mong didn't calculate before? And I think Ji Mong's existence as the astronomer is to make sure that Wang So becomes the king in the end...I wonder if Ji Mong travelled many times before, to change the past?

WS's mother doesn't like Lady Hae because Lady Hae used her clan's power, money and connections to put WW and WW's mother back in the capital city and in the palace again. Unless I'm sorely mistaken, WS's mother is the reason WW's family was exiled in the first place; WW's speaks semi-bitterly about a situation in the past that caused her to lose the King's trust and I suspect the evil mother had something to do with it. So much of the politics involved seem to rely upon clan power, status or basically, "What can your clan do for me?" Lady Hae's clan apparently could do a lot and had a lot. It's what makes Yeon Hwa's words about the Lady kind of reprehensible, not because they lacked historical truth (if her brother was to move up he needed a new, healthier wife) but because they lacked any appreciation for what Lady Hae did for her and her family. I don't care how powerful Lady Hae's clan is, she had to have spent significant political capital to wash the stink of whatever misdeed caused the exile of WW's fam and she would likely have to continue to spend that capital due to the malicious nature of the evil mother. I think this might have also contributed to Lady Hae withdrawing from whatever naturally mischievous nature she might have had prior to her marriage because living quietly not only matched her husband's manner but also wouldn't attract the evil queen mother's eye.

As for JM, HS and time travel, my personal headcanon is his homeless self jumped into the water to save a drowning HS. We get a shot of him noticing her shoes on the platform as well as the coming eclipse. It would be just like a kdrama for him to attempt to save her because she was kind enough to share a drink and even a word with him when she could have ignored him. I think the heavens/god/fate needed both of them to fulfill their parts in shaping the start of Goryeo, so he got sent where he was needed back to the pre-formation and she was sent where she was needed. JM, with his obvious knowledge of history, likely understands why he's here but he probably doesn't understand why HS is there as well. He's probably trying to figure that out on the sly, the role she's meant to play, especially considering when she appeared - on the day of WS's arrival, on the eve of several assassination attempts and when, it seems to me, JM is subtly arranging things to put WS in place as history needs him. Of course, this all pre-supposes he is also a time traveler; again, personal headcanon until the show tells us otherwise.

• Like 17

About the comments translated by Netizen Buzz, I will put my opinion in hidden content. 

Spoiler

On that site we will find a lot of of k-comments shaming idols for: face, body, dark skin color. In a word those comments are: nasty. :rolleyes: In Korea, IU is really loved by the male community, having a really big male fandom. She also has many fangirls...but I think one of the biggest reasons of her having a large amount of antis (obviously women) is because of the amount of handsome idols and handsome actors since 6 years ago declaring their love towards her (as a fan) and selecting her as their ideal type on TV and radio. The reasons of those women for calling her ugly are: 1. No high nose, 2. No curvy body, 3. Small height. :rolleyes: Wow since when all those things are related with ugliness? Silly right? This is pure jealousy. World will be a better place with less haters. Also as many others said, those translated comments does not represent korean people, because they are purposely selected negatively from a site of haters. NetizenBuzz also will translate Naver only if it has negative comments towards IU or the drama... because IU and negative stuff is always hot topic. 

-----------------------

Thank you for updates and the BTS....I think KHN is a fanboy of IU that during the filming became a close friend. Not sure, but he gave similar signs as other famous fanboys. :lol: I love all BTS! And we are having the make up So-Soo scene sooner than expected?...Wow! :) :heart: Waiting for the romance. 

• Like 16

8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:
Spoiler

En Realidad, El Paseo en la nieve (SA y WW) y el pastel de la Colina (SA y WS) nos da una idea real about Una de la Dinámica En La Relación Entre Nuestros dos parejas.

Ver es interesante Que esta SIGUIENDO SA WW TODO EL TIEMPO

Y Se Va A Como utilizar en la Medida de Sus huellas al caminar en la nieve. Pero INCLUIDO los antes, se obser Que es WW El que decida Sobre el Ritmo y la impresión del pie

Como conclusión, WW Actúa Como el Líder y Guía y ella es solo lo ESTABA SIGUIENDO. Llama La atención Es Que WW le gustaria Que se acercara a El, por del tanto, se da la vuelta y la mira. Pero D No le PREGUNTA un ACERCARSE a el, el permanece pasivo Sólo con mirarla. 

SA da Cuenta de Que se ha Detenido y se congela. Ella lo Mira Como paralizado y deja de caminar.

Se da Cuenta de Que Ella No Está llegando Más cerca de El Que Por Eso sí empieza a caminar de nuevo, Pero da Cuenta desde el lugar de ella camina en la nieve. A partir de ESE Momento, se decide que un Dar Pasos Mas Grandes, busque Consciente de que ella va a caer de Manera Que ella lo va a necesitar. EL Realmente Quiere Que se acercara, Pero Lo Más Importante es Que a El le gustaria Que Ella Se Vuelva dependiente de el, ya Que es El Unico Que no depender de quiere de El en absoluto. 

Así llego a la conclusión de Que SA es en Realidad Tratando muy duro de encajar, párr Tener Éxito con las Expectativas de WW. Desde WW this caminando Delante de ella, ella this Actuando Como un seguidor pasivo y WW Parece Ser su Guía. Ella no se Piensa por Si Misma. Su Intento de asimilación falla Porque ella ni Siquiera se da Cuenta de Que WW se entretenía por desviar a Ella from Que esta tan concentrada para adaptarse a si Misma para encajar y Ser una persona obediente. this escena nn Muestra Que SA no es Realmente ella Misma. Ella ve WW Como su Guía y Líder, Que esta muy distante de El Y Que le gustaria Ser Como ella Piensa, El Quiere A que sea ella. Así Que se da por vencido en Si Misma para Que Ella Se vuelve Débil. Ella no Quiere Que Confiar en eL, eS por Eso Que ella Mantiene su distancia, MIENTRAS Que Quiere WW lo contrario. Quiere Que confían en eL, párrafo ACERCARSE a el para Que crea la Situacion.

El WS Paseo Con y SA TIENE UNA Apariencia similar. WS this a la cabeza, MIENTRAS Que SA this caminando Detrás.

Sin embargo, ella es La que regula el ritmo de juego MIENTRAS SE ESTA Usando La Canasta pesada. De alguna manera, WS da Cuenta de Que es Por Eso Que la mira. Así Que decidir change La s posición y la Invita un Pasar por Delante de EL.

Puesto Que ella es la Que esta fijando el ritmo de juego, se Dębe caminar por Delante Que es Como el del piensa. Despues de eso, WS pone: Aún más conscientes de su difícil adj Distintos Estilos (Que Lleva la Cesta pesada), de Modo Que le gUSTARIA ayudarla.

Por Lo Que La Sigue e intenta INCLUIDO Tomar de ella, Pero No se Atreve ya Que ella no le ESTA Pidiendo su ayuda. Al final, se da por vencido. 

Parece Que admirarla y es divertido Porque ella es muy independiente y Parece tan fuerte. Se ha dado Cuenta de Que Ella No Quiere Que Confiar en El. Al final, Wang Así Que esta Haciendo lo contrario de Wang Wook. EL vu Que Ser Ella Misma , le permite Hacer Lo Que Quiere y no al revés. Tanto Por lo, Wang asi sera Aquel Que Follow the example de Hae Soo Primero y no al revés. Que Creo, de la ESA Manera Se Puede Estar Más cerca de ella. OBSERVAR podido HEMOS Que es ESA escena: el. la Invita con la Cabeza párr Llegar Más allá de el por Eso Ella Se about a el INCLUSO DESPUÉS, Cuando Se Trata de Llevar la Cesta, Que es Sólo un paso Detrás de ella todavía SA no recibe Consciente de Ello. una Vez Más, VEMOS Wang Wook Más pasivo en su Relación, Solo en el Extremo Engaña a Ella párr Que se necesitaba su ayuda, MIENTRAS Que Wang Así es mas activo, Pero no manipula Hae Soo en absoluto. EL podria Haber quitado la canasta, Pero no se Atreve. Nos Damos Cuenta de La Diferencia en El Comportamiento de Wang Así y La Actitud de Wang Wook. Wang Wook es Definitivamente Más manipulador (INCLUSO SI divertido era). Wang Así Que Quiere RESPETAR Hae Soo.

De Acuerdo, era ESTO Un largo comentario ...  

Realmente me encanta lo hace el análisis de cada escena del drama.

Entiendo más que hablar o escribir Inglés y soy lento para navegar por las páginas, pero para este tipo de análisis es que vale la pena.

Gracias a todos por el trabajo duro que hacen que nos dieran sus puntos de vista.

Perdón por mi mal ingles.

MOD EDIT:
All posts in foreign languages must be followed by an English translation.

(However, I may be able to help with this, this time, so that it can stay. It's been thirteen years since I've used the Spanish I learned in school, so I may not be entirely accurate.)

"I really love the analysis of each scene in the drama.
I am slow with navigating the pages because I understand some written and spoken English, but for these analysis, it's worth it.
Thank you for all the hard work and for giving your views.
Sorry for my bad English."

Edited by akinahana89
Provided translation
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, MadraRua said:

Sounds about right @bebebisous33 We seen how affected she was doing her makeup for the last time. She will be totally devastated. I think that's when she'll bond with 13th Prince. I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship. They were soulmates in the c-version. So I can't wait to see how they interact in this one. 10th Prince is really cute with the puppets isn't he? He's such a sweetheart. Reminds me of an eager puppy. 

Some more gifs. This time of Hae Soo and Wang So meeting in the palace. Love his smile when he pulls her side.

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images

Edit:

@valsava

Hmmm, that's an interesting thought. What would be in it for Evil Queen though? That's what I want to know. She's also involved in Hae Soo hasty marriage. Can't help but wonder if she's aware of Wang So's burgeoning feelings and has decided to punish him by sending Hae Soo away? As far as Wang Wook goes he'll do what his mother says in the end. He won't act until its too late.

@bebebisous33  As far as whats in it for the Queen is to get WS far away from her as possible like Ive said before she don't want her other kids to know she's the one that done that to WS fearing they make look upon her differently and not do her bidding like she plans for them to do she will use the others when the time comes.. 

I think we saw a little bit in one of the preview shots WW acting to late.. WW was screaming out how much he cared for her but I agree WW play by the rules he will marry another but will want her as a concubine and HS may not go for that.. This is why I see HS with WS in the end they both have things in common and she can always say whatever she likes without him trying to correct her behavior..  With WW she seems like she tiptoes around him fearing what comes out of her mouth from her head.. Ws is her protector when WW just watch and tries to correct WS behavior on the sly.. This is why I don't trust him all the other brothers speaks they peace to him right then WW calls himself of trying to go at it in a mild manner just the two of them tells a lot about his arrognant character he's two faced as they comes.. 

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 11

15 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

thank you! haha well that was a super obvious quiz! and of course my result was KANG HA NEUL aka WANG WOOK lol

It was. You could totally tell who you were going to get just from the answer selection to the questions, but it still made me happy to see Lee Joon Gi's name show up for my result. LOL

• Like 9

[INFO]

#Moonlovers EP7 -  PART 2 (SPECIAL) will be broadcasted on 14 Sept 2016 at 2.20PM KST!

달의 연인-보보경심 려 7회 2부

방송일 : 2016.09.14 14:20

PG19641654_w1280_h720.jpg
스페셜 | 달의 연인-보보경심 려 스페셜
본방송 | 9월 14일 수요일 오후 2시 20분 방송

Link:

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009610&pgm_mnu_id=44103&pgm_build_id=17623&contNo=&srs_nm=7&srs_id=22000070018

source: @4seasonswithIU

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

[INFO]

#Moonlovers EP7 -  PART 2 (SPECIAL) will be broadcasted on 14 Sept 2016 at 2.20PM KST!

My Korean skills are virtually non-existent. Does anyone know why we're getting a special (not that I'm complaining!!) on a Wednesday and why episode 7 will have two parts? (Does this mean there's technically 21 episodes then...?)

• Like 13

@Glamour90

thank you for video. Yeah it's not that great but thankfully there are quite many OTP scenes and the most beautiful one is when they walk together with the beach as the background. 

I want to mention @glamour90 but I wonder why the mention tool is not working. 

• Like 9

Okay guys guys, I want to make another similarity and a request of someone willing...

I heard this on TV today and then connected this with Scarlet Heart. If someone were to make a FMV of SoSoo in the style of Phantom of the Opera, it would be fantastic and eternal love would be given from me to you. I'd make some comparisons to these two and So + Soo, but I'm not gonna do that. It's been way too long since I've seen the movie. But the scene where So gets aggressive when his masked is removed infront of Soo reminds me of a similar scene in Phantom of the Opera.

• Like 12

I mean all of you have probably noticed but I don't think a post was made regarding Wang Yo's large collection of earrings. He's the only prince that wears them and I am curious as to what you guys think it means. I don't know if there are any other connotations besides the fact that it is a symbol of wealth and status. But man does he own a lovely collection of earrings.

I really like these gold ones and they always seem to be paired with his orange robes. They're also the ones we see most often.

21%20copy_zps5mftxjn4.jpg

Then there's the circular gold ones that are less intense but still beautiful.

22%20copy_zpsf6cy3tno.jpg

The silver thick hoops. They're identical to the first pair I mentioned just silver. 

20%20copy_zpsiwxpozxp.jpg

These are probably my favourite alongside his signature gold ones. But I really love the dangly ring bit with the silver ornament. Wang Yo you're pretty stylish.

23%20copy_zpsnzcw0hda.jpg

And let's not forget to mention how on fleek his eyeliner has been thus far. It adds that evil essence into his character and intensifies his eyes very much. It's got a snake-like quality to it and I absolutely love it. Hope to see more of him doing antagonistic things cause it's  very refreshing to see HJH portraying a different type of character to his previous roles. 

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, skxz said:

And let's not forget to mention how on fleek his eyeliner has been thus far. It adds that evil essence into his character and highlights his eyes very much. It's got a snake-like quality to it and I absolutely love it. Hope to see more of him doing antagonistic things cause it's  very refreshing to see HJH portraying a different type of character to his previous roles. 

@skxz  Oh yes I'm in awe everytime I see him on the screen his makeup artist is doing a damned fine job.. 

• Like 13