[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 hours ago, luci13 said:

I was quite disturbed with the both previews. WW's grieving so bad over Lady Hee's death is strange to me though I know he might have been feeling guilty over all that happened. Then we have scene HS and BA sitting as drinking buddies. what makes BA become closer to HS when he was the one was so furious over letter given by WW? We will also have scene where HS and WW holding each other's hands while smiling. Does that mean they somehow will confess each other feelings and try to start a new relationship? And I wasn't happy with HS's words saying that I didnt think I'd see you again. Does that mean she loves him now?

I would be very happy if HS and BA become drinking buddies. At least they stick to the original on this part. They are originally drinking buddies and she is closest to him among all other princes.

@MadraRua In the C-version, I loved the 4th prince but I was swayed towards the end. When he became the emperor, I started to like the 14th prince and ended up shipping him with Rouxi towards the end. :bawling:

@enigmatic_zephy her stage name is IU. There's an interview where she said the the PD told her to use her real name Lee Ji Eun for this drama because it is sageuk. I don't know much about the reason behind it because of my limited knowledge of Korean language. By the way, she was first an idol before an actress. But I think what catapulted her to fame is her drama Dream High with Suzy and Kim Soohyun. They became more famous because of that drama. I might be wrong though. 

• Like 10

10 hours ago, atsu-chan said:

I'm a fan of the novel, which I loved to bits and pieces. 

Did anybody else feel that 13th and 14th's roles were switched in this version? Because in the novel, 13th and Ruoxi were soulmates while 14th and Ruoxi basically bickered their way through. Here, it feels like Hae Soo has a sort of instant camaraderie with 14th, but doesn't see eye to eye with 13th? Also, 14th feels more free spirited here too. And also:

Hide contents

In the novel, Ruoxi died in 14th's arms, and in the trailer, there was a picture with Soo and 13th sitting together, both dressed in white, in a similar pose as the C-drama. 

Also, is anybody else disappointed by the fact that Hae Soo doesn't remember her Korean history? I thought one of the main charms of Ruoxi (in both novel and drama) was that she remembered history and tried her best to make it work to her advantage, but in the end it was her knowledge of history that propelled the fallout between the princes.

Hide contents

In the novel, 8th told Ruoxi that he wouldn't have even thought of fighting with 4th until Ruoxi told him when they "broke up" and ultimately, it was her knowledge of the future that caused tragedy to happen, even though she was using her knowledge to try and protect 8th. The irony.

Wait in the novel she had both the 4th and 8th in love with her, but her soulmate was the 13th? Dang that's both confusing and messed up. Though I don't think that bickering with the 13th in this version means they can't be soulmates. Perhaps with time, when he comes to know her better he'll love her the way he so clearly loved her cousin. While at this point she is friends with the 14th, it is clearly just friendship. 

Also I really hope that she does not become the catalyst for everything that is to come. Let it be the brothers choice what they wish to do. 

• Like 10

The episode 5 make feel so loved:wub:

the edit and direction become good and not just like so so early episode .

Love the character of WW when the ending scene.Its too sad about their marriage.

The best part  WS know about the drawing by HS..its so funny scene:w00t:

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

and here i go again.. 

i'm fail to focus... what i saw is not IU smile but JG lips movement when he eat teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

just cause we cant quote pics i had to remove it otherwise i would have kept on looking at Lips movement...

thanks for pointing it out chingu..

moving crazy rabbitmoving crazy rabbitmoving crazy rabbitmoving crazy rabbit

• Like 19

@atsu-chan I don't think they are switched. Maybe they are just using a different path? Someone mentioned that he saw in the preview that HS and 13th are drinking together. Though I don't know which preview is that. I haven't seen it yet. That's a good thing. It means they will follow the original that they are drinking buddies. Also, HS's cousin once told 13th that she wished that they will become close friends because they have the same personality. In the C-version, Rouxi is called the 13th sister in the beginning since they are so much alike.

@Cindy Ngo being a soulmate doesn't mean you need to be in loved with each other, right? (I don't find it confusing, though :-)) They are best friends and they share a beautiful friendship. He is the only prince whom she can tell everything she wants to say. He even knows more than what the 4th knows (including her relationship with the 8th just like in the K-version). Also, he likes someone else. Rouxi only treated the 14th as her friend. Even if she ended up marrying him, she was not in loved with him. She stayed loyal to the 4th until the very end.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

@atsu-chan I don't think they are switched. Maybe they are just using a different path? Someone mentioned that he saw in the preview that HS and 13th are drinking together. Though I don't know which preview is that. I haven't seen it yet. That's a good thing. It means they will follow the original that they are drinking buddies. Also, HS's cousin once told 13th that she wished that they will become close friends because they have the same personality. In the C-version, Rouxi is called the 13th sister in the beginning since they are so much alike.

@Cindy Ngo being a soulmate doesn't mean you need to be in loved with each other, right? (I don't find it confusing, though :-)) They are best friends and they share a beautiful friendship. He is the only prince whom she can tell everything she wants to say. He even knows more than what the 4th knows (including her relationship with the 8th just like in the K-version). Rouxi only treated the 14th as her friend. Even if she ended up marrying him, she was not in loved with him. She stayed loyal to the 4th until the very end.

Oh by confusing I meant like it must've been confusing to discuss/read in the novel. It would be hard to demonstrate someone is another character's soulmate, usually, if they are not romantic love interests. Like here are the two princes she loves and who are vying for her love, but her soulmate is actually her best friend. Unless the author somehow told the reader somehow, it would be hard to figure that out on your own. Plus it definitely leaves the relationship up to interpretation. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

just cause we cant quote pics i had to remove it otherwise i would have kept on looking at Lips movement...

thanks for pointing it out chingu..

moving crazy rabbitmoving crazy rabbitmoving crazy rabbitmoving crazy rabbit

aigooo.... IKR too bad we can quot the pict and this one is even better view (ok this just an excuse to post another ahahaha...) embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

tumblr_od2yt8Qb761vyd6hgo2_400.gif 

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha  u are still the same ROFl :D

ahahaha... old habit hard to change chingu ya.... and the view just too good to missed evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

aigooo.... IKR too bad we can quot the pict and this one is even better view (ok this just an excuse to post another ahahaha...) embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

so  here something without any distraction..

why my gif image is rufsed to be added..help crazy rabbit

I am looking for option and will add

• Like 7

Annyeong yeorobun!!

I just want to confirm that after 89 of you participated, 63% voted for our primary couple to be named SoSoo. Click below if you'd like to see the results:

The poll is still open to vote on the couple name for Wang Wook and Haesoo. Also feel free to respond with an alternative name suggestion:

EDIT: @Layali Hi chingu! Saw you on the thread! Welcome!! So glad you could join us. Haven't seen you since YTBLSS!

• Like 16

SoSoo couple ( Milky Couple?) because in bahasa indonesia, susu means milk lmao :D 

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so HaeSoo told WangSo not to say she is his, then he asked what about 'my woman' is it? :D

then she wanted WangSo to come up with something else? :D

so what else or should i say she want WangSo to address her as? :D

Buin maybe ahahahahaha

as long as my otp has a lot of screen time, i am fine with that but i don't think i can handle the sadness when WangSo marries Yeon Hwa. That sly fox :sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, Berou said:

that's what i was talking about last time, i sometimes get distracted by their lashes, lips shape and movement because of  the too many close ups. Up untill now, i haven't noticed that LJK has some nice shape lips hahaha :D:lol:

How could you not notice it ??? i too cant look at anyhting else if its closeeeeeee of his face...

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

so  here something without any distraction..

why my gif image is rufsed to be added..help crazy rabbit

I am looking for option and will add

looks like something good I'll be waiting for those gif hahah...

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so HaeSoo told WangSo not to say she is his, then he asked what about 'my woman' is it? :D

내 아내 (nae anae)???... sounds so cute and romantic :wub:

8 minutes ago, runswithkimchi said:

Yumm! That ticking jawline of soo is no joke. I shall watch greedily, thanks for sharing! 

careful his jaw line can cut... cut your nerves so you going crazy Lol... :D

7 minutes ago, Berou said:

that's what i was talking about last time, i sometimes get distracted by their  eye lashes, lips shape and movement because of  the too many close ups. Up untill now, i haven't noticed that LJK has some nice shape lips hahaha and Kang Haneul has beautiful eye lashes

cr: kdramastuff

shall we give tje PD flowers bouquet?? cause of his style we saw many hidden treasure here... :lol:

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

What about "moon of my life"?  :wub::D

• Like 9

Aprilslily said " got the impression that HS was mostly oblivious to WW's affection and thought of it as him being kind to her, and that the guilt that she felt was from her finding out that everyone knew about her one-sided crush...including her beloved cousin, and that the appearance as that they were flaunting their flirting in front of her cousin (which they were) with out her really knowing about it.  Much like she was oblivious that her friend was dating her boyfriend in the 21st century. "

I beg to differ with you :)   HS may be 16 years in Goreyo but she is an adult in the modern world... I think there were plenty of scenes showing how she has a least a crush on WW and that she's totally aware that WW is falling in love with her and she has been enjoying it albeit with a little guilt towards her unni. Ironically she is the one betraying her unni. And her case now is much worse than her friend /boyfriend because in Goryo she is an orphan and  her cousin has offered her  care, love  & protection. She's been like a mom to her yet although she is feeling a little guilty she's definitely acting on her feelings and responding to WW who is not a boyfriend but a husband :wub: For WW and his wife , they're Goryo people but the case is not the same for HS. Human beings can be selfish when it was her friend it felt like a betrayal to her and she was so devastated  but when she does it  (in a worse fashion and what is worse is that she just went through a betrayal experience herself ...thinking of it HS is awful in this aspect ...no empathy for her unni)  she calls  her 'betrayal' not being able to control her heart/feelings (she mentioned that to WS and to herself  in bed when we see that she totally understood that the poem from WW was a love poem and not about landscape)...HS is not an inexperienced teenager she is an adult (in modern times) and she's been acting irresponsibly as far as her crush on WW is concerned and given her recent betrayal experience (in modern world) she's been awful towards her kindhearted unni ....irony  :crazy:

• Like 16