[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, redfrommars said:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1096180

it seems like they're trying to hide her away? Wook pretending he has haesoo but it's So who has her?

Yeah I think so too! They're pulling a switch! Although why it would be Queen Seenmysanitylately involved in Hae Soo's fate seems weird to me given that Nice Queen is more closely related? Perhaps she pulled rank???

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

it seems like they're trying to hide her away? Wook pretending he has haesoo but it's So who has her?

Yup, that's what I was thinking as well. We could clearly see the faces of WS and HS in the preview. The other version, it's just WW's face that we can see, the face of the girl is covered.

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Why is this preview of ep 6 slightly diff to what was aired?? Im pretty sure its 8th Prince who's on the horse with HS. Perks of being pre-produced I guess.

to be fair.. WW bring her half way and transfer her to WS or vice versa... :P

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I wished, it was already monday! The great preview and since it is the day I've got a day-off!! So three reasons to wish monday to come faster!!!

This means that Wang So is taking her away to that "cottage" as his maid because she was about become a concubine based on her dressing. Like Wang So said once, she is his person!!  

This is the only time when we sincerely wish for Monday to come :blush:

• Like 17

I cried rivers at the end of this episode... barely holding the bawling in, coz there are people around me, you know...

I do believe Wook loves his wife, probably just not crazy-head-over-heel kind of love. He did try to tell her that she was wrong about him not loving her, that he loves her, before she breathed her last. He is such a gentleman, and I think that's why he felt so conflicted with his growing feelings towards HS. Please, please don't make me dislike him in future episodes....

And after this episode, I can officially declare that I dislike YH. A cunning manipulative princess, I'd say.

• Like 19

I watched both preview and I think we see Wang Wook and then Wang So running away with Haesoo but the one who is carrying the real Haesoo is Wang So, I think that they did it to deceive whoever is chasing them. There's a part where Wang So asked if he loves her (I assume he ask to Wang Wook) so I think that maybe he will help him but then he will be greedy because will fall in love with her.

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, Adnana said:

I'm pretty sure that HS runs away (on horseback) with Wang So.

If you watch carefully, the face of the girl who's on horseback with Wang Wook is obscured. She may be only a decoy, while the real HS runs away with Wang So.

@angelangie I think like you that both Wang So and Wang Wook decided to work together so that Hae Soo doesn't get married. I don't think, it was just Queen Yo's doing. I can imagine that Yeon Hwa played a part in it as well.

Since @qwenli wrote that Taejo wanted YH to marry someone from outside, she decided to work with the Queen Yoo to get rid of Hae So. I know, she doesn't like the Queen, but as long as they have something in common, they can work together. Just like Wang So and Wang Wook will do...

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, luci13 said:

HOLD ON!!!! WHY THE EPISODE 6 PREVIEW THAT POSTED EARLIER IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I SAW ON ONE CHANNEL TV??!!!!!!! 

Since the preview presented on One Channel TV was the last scene of the preview, WW got to see HS and makes her wear that purple long garb along the lines by HS saying 'I dont think I can see you again'? 

Anyone's watching from One Channel TV???

YES it is different than the one I saw in One Channel TV.... anyway, I hope starting next week they will put the same version as the Korean version, as I think a week will give them time to revise the episodes...

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

Wow, oh my k-drama goddess :dizzy: this is unexpected and completely unpredictable :astonished: the two love rivals Wook and So team up and make a scheme to kidnap the girl from her arranged wedding :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

• Like 17

25 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

Okay damnit. This is the first time I've cried here where Wang So isn't the cause. Nooooooo Lady Hae. I will never look at the piggy back thing the same way again...  OMO the PREVIEWWWW Can someone interpret please??

This episode was much slower but...the hour still flew by??! How is that possible???

25 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I don't know you but I am crying a riverrrrrrr!!! :bawling: Unnieeee!!!! 

I started laughing hard at the emoticon scene...but then started crying during the makeup scene...and then was bawling during the snow scene when Lady Hae died. It was all so sad. :bawling:

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

1st time i've seen that scene of Wook running away with Soo (in that pink/violet garb). I agree it seems Wook and So are hiding her away.

We've seen less of So today although I miss LJG, KHN had me in today's episode. IU for me delivered in today's episode. Just as mentioned last week, each actor would develop and be better as episodes come in. Its just that LJG & KHN are actors of a different league from their co-stars. 

But what made me teary eyed and ultimately cried was Lady Hae. In spite of knowing her husband doesn't love her and ended up falling for her cousin/foster child, she still wanted him & Soo to be happy after she dies. Truly heartbreaking. 

piggy backs used to be so sweet for me.now i wouldn't see it the same way again

THANK YOU to our liveblog team for taking us again with you through the episode.

• Like 17