[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Please help! Can anybody pm me with a low or medium quality stream of SBS! All streams including SBS Official site are with high quality which I can't go with given my connection speed at the time of broadcasting! :( I would be grateful!

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Maybe someone already mentioned before..but it's too far to track..hehe,so I want to know about Choi Ji Mong's part in this drama..I know it will reveal soon,but I'm still curious..is he also from the future?and is he in WS side?becauae you see..he's the one who asked WS about his wound when there were noone who cares about it..and he smile when finally the king asked WS about his wound (when he undercovered as CP)...and he too by WS side at many scenes in the trailer (again..I'm sorry coz I really don't know how to insert pics lol..I'm new to this)...so I would like to read about your analysis friends..:) curious curious..

I also have the impression that he comes from the future, I would rather think, from a different time like the beginning of the 20th century based on the bike or plane design in the episode one. He knows History and he wants to make sure that WS will become the King, especially when he appeared much earlier in the History. He was the one who predicted Taejo's future and it was based from his knowledge about History. However, he noticed that something was wrong with WS: he is the outcast due his tragic past and he is afraid that WS might not become Gwangjong like he is supposed to be. Choi Ji Mong doesn't know that Hae Soo will play a big part in it, therefore he is supporting WS as much as possible.

• Like 17

hi guys i just come here :D
glad to c that just with 3episodes this thread already has more than 230 pages..

i cant hold myself to check this thread to find information..hihi coz i cant wait to watch the 4th ep soon :D 
i got the dc link already from our dear @MadraRua and @meahri_1
u guys very kind.. :*

internet please be nice :D 
enjoy our drama guys :) 

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, winwin12 said:

does anyone know where I can find the latest 1-3 episode with director cut? :rolleyes:

Hello, I think I am the 101th person asking for the director's cut links. Can someone please share the links to me? >< Thank you so much! :wub:

• Like 3

1 hours to go ... super excited!!!! 

MLSHR fighting!!!!:blush:

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Dishing some good news ! (Originally posted by LJG on his facebook)

“이준기 효과” ‘달의 연인’, ‘구르미’·‘W’ 누르고 화제성 1위

"Lee Joon Gi Effect " Moon Lovers ranks number 1 on topic index, followed by  MDBC, W 

(Non-verbatim translation , if someone would translate it better or have found the translated article, please feel free to share ^^ Thanks ! )

Analyst Good Data Corporation said that from  August 29 to September 4 broadcast of dramas,  analysis of  netizen reactions to drama broadcast through online news, blogs, community, SNS, video SBS  were made and announced that drama " Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" won the first place.

SHR jumped from number four ranking.

Lee Joon Gi demonstrated a touch of drama and "fun" .

Original article

daebak! 

they deserved because this drama was awesome & thrill

• Like 9

6 hours ago, atsu-chan said:

So somebody here today was talking about Lee Sun Hee's Fate and how they wished Scarlet Heart Ryeo had a more lush/sweeping soundtrack like that (whoever it was, I'm sorry I can't remember). I kept thinking and thinking about it, and tried to make an MV. I've never made one before so please pardon the choppiness. This is more WS x HS x WW, and a lot of the shots are rehashed from the trailers and MVs. I think different music gives this drama a completely different feel, so fingers crossed that as the drama gets more dramatic, the music can grow the same way too!

Don't Quote Videos (Moderator edit!)

Also, let me know if this breaks any rules or anything like that, and I'll take it down. I've been on soompi for forever but I haven't been on in a while until Scarlet Heart brought me back! Counting down to Episode 4!

Thank you thank you, it really gives a different feel to the drama. I hope that you will do another one when there is more love footage for our WS/HS couple.  I think it is a perfect song for them and so appropriate for our Joon Gi who made it to stardom in "The King and the Clown". It really is "his" song, gives me goosebumps when I see him and hear this song and the lyrics are also perfect for their love story.

• Like 9

Annyeong, annyeong! I'm here to join the live stream of ep 4, although I guess I'm an hour early based on what I'm seeing now... even though it's already 9pm KST. I have work in an hour though, so... well, hopefully, I'll be able to watch a good amount and then just slowly die of anticipation for the remainder of the episode. lol. (Only Kdramas can make me such a morning person... this is only the second drama I've ever made the effort to live stream for too.)

4 hours ago, lyn09 said:

I'm rewatching ep 1. Is it only me or Wang Wook, before he spoke with HS in the library regards her with a bit of contempt? 

I thought the same, but assumed I was mistaken when majority said it seemed like Wang Wook and Hae Soo had a little something going on already before Ha Jin took over her body. The look he gave her as soon as they got to the library, the sigh and look of frustration with the eyebrow twitch when Hae Soo began talking, the way he kept pacing back and forth while skimming for books, the way he tells her straight up that they had never been close, and the flat expression when he tells her that he doesn't care what she does as long as she doesn't worry his wife all points to Wang Wook actually not liking Hae Soo very much.

The fact that he couldn't understand some of her dialect and that she was acting so different from the Hae Soo he knew was what lessened the feeling of contempt or dislike towards her since he had to put that aside and try to dissect what she was saying.

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, dfun said:

Does anyone know did they fill the time slot after Moon Lovers?It would be great if we got two episodes today as well but i think it won't happen.Does anyone have some news regarding this matter?

We're back to the normal schedule, chingu. Two a week, one on Monday and the next on Tuesday.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

wished my head is back to normal it size first lols.....felt like i had a lot to catch up on lols

LOL. I know. The thread moved a lot while you were gone and we have a lot more people too. :P

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Berou said:

A thought has crossed my mind, have we given a name to ourselves, MLSHR fans?

Not yet. We haven't even decided on a name for our two main ships yet either... lol.

For Wang So and Hae Soo, we have SoSoo or So2
For Wang Wook and Hae Soo, I think it's SooWook?
For us, I think the only name mentioned was simply Moon Lovers.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Joongier said:

Please help! Can anybody pm me with a low or medium quality stream of SBS! All streams including SBS Official site are with high quality which I can't go with given my connection speed at the time of broadcasting! :( I would be grateful!

I want to know too please!!!!

• Like 5