[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

i have just finished dl the director's cut ep 3 torrent, and it seems that all the previously mentioned cut scenes are actually still inside just that SBS VOD had some connection problem, thats why we didn't see most of the parts!

(P.S please do download the torrent then you'll know what I mean!)mecutelove.gif

Hi! May I have a copy of the torrent links for the 1-3 director's cut of MLSHR? Pretty please? :wub:

• Like 6

Well, after watching the long preview (I actually watched the 3 eps without watching the previews... seing the posters with IU's amazing harem was very sufficient haha) I found myself loving WS and HS's interactions, I literally had butterflies watching the scene where they were both riding a horse in front of a beautiful sea scenery and of course when she removed his mask (it looked so sensual !!!!)

I know I'm going to root for Wang So but that would be when I come to understand him a bit more, for now he is a little too violent for my liking especially towards Hae Soo...

But, Wang Wook is driving me crazy right now, KHN is doing an outstanding job portraying him, his conflict and the affection he feels for HS. I can't help but be shaken too, I'm even wishing there were two dramas in which one would develop WWxHS love line and the other WSxHS love line, they both have amazing potential.

For now I'll just enjoy KHN's acting (man I love how he uses his eyes...) he is so subtle but does wonders and It is making me look forward to the day he gets a lead role in a melodrama.

• Like 19

Good grief, you guys have been busy.. :w00t: I'm still trying to catch up with all the comments. It's gonna take hours! :lol:

From the recent comments  it sounds like the re-edited version did make improvements to the overall feel of the drama. That's good. Personally, I liked it before and hadn't found it difficult to follow.

I did wonder why I hadn't seen all the things I was hearing others complain about with such anger and malicious joy so I watched it....repeatedly....I tried really hard to see the wide eyed looks at inappropriate times, the choppy editing, and the overused closeups but I still couldn't see enough flaws to account for the near glee coming from the internet critics.

Had all of the animosity out there just been caused by poorly positioned scenes, the background music, public disapproval of an actress or the need to have things more obvious? And did altering those things change the minds of those who had decided not to watch in the first place?

I think the people who chose not to watch did it for a variety of reasons including:
1. a feeling of loyalty for the first version,
2. the been there, seen that, why bother attitude.
3. a disinterest or dislike for one of the actors or actresses,
4. a commitment to another drama,
5. a dislike of pre-produced drama's that eliminate feedback and force a foreign way of doing things
on Korea
6. a preference for light comedy.

But still none of that explained the vile and nasty things being said. If, as we thought Moon Lover:Scarlet Heart Ryeo was a gripping story with a few minor flaws then those making such overly critical and sometimes nasty comments were simply the normal percentage of people who may have had a valid reason for not watching but also derive pleasure from pain, love being mean and enjoying kicking dogs. Perhaps some of them even watched for that sole purpose?  Whatever the reasoning they are an evil crowd  who do well with the anonymity of the internet. It just seems in this case there was an overabundance of that. And that I simply don't understand.

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, minmar said:

Good grief, you guys have been busy.. :w00t: I'm still trying to catch up with all the comments. It's gonna take hours! :lol:

From the recent comments  it sounds like the re-edited version did make improvements to the overall feel of the drama. That's good. Personally, I liked it before and hadn't found it difficult to follow.

I did wonder why I hadn't seen all the things I was hearing others complain about with such anger and malicious joy so I watched it....repeatedly....I tried really hard to see the wide eyed looks at inappropriate times, the choppy editing, and the overused closeups but I still couldn't see enough flaws to account for the near glee coming from the internet critics.

Had all of the animosity out there just been caused by poorly positioned scenes, the background music, public disapproval of an actress or the need to have things more obvious? And did altering those things change the minds of those who had decided not to watch in the first place?

I think the people who chose not to watch did it for a variety of reasons including:
5. a dislike of pre-produced drama's that eliminate feedback and force a foreign way of doing things
on Korea

But still none of that explained the vile and nasty things being said. If, as we thought Moon Lover:Scarlet Heart Ryeo was a gripping story with a few minor flaws then those making such overly critical and sometimes nasty comments were simply the normal percentage of people who may have had a valid reason for not watching but also derive pleasure from pain, love being mean and enjoying kicking dogs. Perhaps some of them even watched for that sole purpose?  Whatever the reasoning they are an evil crowd  who do well with the anonymity of the internet. It just seems in this case there was an overabundance of that. And that I simply don't understand.

Don't worry you're not alone. Let's just enjoy the drama and make comments and forget about the haters. It would be happier for us. 

For fun purpose, you could join the YoYo club. Just ask around for how.. Hahaha

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, peny said:

Talking about hairpin. Don't you guys think haesoo holding a flower hairpin when wangso kiss her. I tried to zoom it and it looks more like flower than butterfly hairpin. Or maybe my eyes play trick on me?

Looks like a flower ... a fresh one she picked from the field? .... or WS gave to her before giving her a sudden kiss? Mate, you must have watched and zoomed in these trailers many times to find something small like this.  Good on ya.

• Like 13

Ok...to save me from eye strain trying to find references to Yo Yo and its club....what is it? :w00t: Somehow I am projecting that it has something to do with which OTP is the right OTP... or is the drool worthy OTP...perhaps the ...Oh Yes PLEASE...OTP? :wub:

• Like 12

Wow, Finally I'm here. I didn't check the thread for somedays and I had to read 60 pages. This thread is moving forward sooo fast, It was like I'm in a Maraton and running always behind others:D, the more pages I read, the more pages was added. THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS, STILLS, .... I really enjoyed reading all comments.:heart:

2016-09-0316.45.41.png 

It's probably the same scene in long teaser for china.I think Wang So's feelings toward Hae Soo starts from here. That Hae Soo tries to stop him and says: You're injured. It's not a sin to want to stay alive.

I guess Ji Mong is a witch or sth. In one of the previews tells Hae Soo Hush. He knows her for sure And when Wang So killed his horse he was watching. He ties their fate.

I really liked when king asked Wang Soo about his injury. I think he felt guilty and wanted to make up. 

Wang Soo, Wang Soo, Wang Soo... what can I say about this character, although seems like no one cares about him in palace but he's still loyal to his family. And he's sooo smart and full of emotions, seeking for love.

I really liked Wang Wook's character too. Seems like because Hae Soo goes to Wang Soo,  he becomes a totally different person. Peddy

About rating, I really hope rating for the next two episodes increase.It's really really important. I don't care if Knetizens don't watch it, but this drama definitly is a masterpiece and rating is the only thing that gurantees It's success inside korea and winning awards. I hope it happens and esp Lee Jungi win the best lead actor award this year because it's the only thing that makes up for his hard work.

Ep4's preview translation was at the end of E3.

WS: I will only have you look upon from now on

YH: Do you have feelings for her?

WS: I said that she belongs to me.

WW: You seemed to be misinformed.

There is nothing here that belongs to you.

Do not step out of line.

HS: Do not say I belong to you ever again.

WS: Then, I should call you my person?

WW: I will promise you

No one will ever be able to treat you that way again.

WJ: Your life is like my life.

Even if I die, I will make sure to save you.

WW: I thought I wouldn't be able to see you again.

I was so afraid.

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, minmar said:

on Korea

Well pre-produced drama which its broadcast right already been sold internationally, so the ratings don't actually matters.  Look at how CITT usual shooting SOP, though its initial acceptance is great and managed to sold its broadcast right to China, it crashes after the rights is sold with changes midway in the story.

HS and 10th Prince interaction, if they don't like it will probably just last few episodes as HS will move on from 10th Prince to other Princes.  By then they will complains different stuffs again,

• Like 17

15 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Third, I thought the very thing myself! I've been hoping and wishing we'll get a scene where Hae Soo will caress and kiss his scar tenderly and show it some love. (And damn it, if we don't get it, I'll make a fanfic out of it to make sure it happens! It's a MUST!)

im quoting this as bookmark. if we did not get this scene i will ask you the fanfic..ekekekeke =)))

• Like 13

@minmar

Welcome back!!!!  Ummm. Forgot to tell you that we have a ship solely for our Yoyo couple -- #3, Prince Wangyo, and evil mother, Empress Yoo. This is in celebration(?) of their very special, close and intimate relationship. There are membership requirements, but we can waive that for you. :lol:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@minmar

Welcome back!!!!  Ummm. Forgot to tell you that we have a ship solely for our Yoyo couple -- #3, Prince Wangyo, and evil mother, Empress Yoo. This is in celebration(?) of their very special, close and intimate relationship. There are membership requirements, but we can waive that for you. :lol:

CHINGU!!  Dances around happily with @meahri_1  thank you, thank you! 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, minmar said:

EWWW!  We are kidding right??  Ugh....the image... ConfusedEr... what?Er... what?Facepalm

Hah!!. Don't worry, we definitely still have our other two ships -- 1) Haesoo and Wangso and 2) Haesoo and Wang Wook. We're just expanding our boundaries a bit here on the SHR thread because we're all about inclusiveness and diversity. :lol:

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Hah!!. Don't worry, we definitely still have our other two ships -- 1) Haesoo and Wangso and 2) Haesoo and Wang Wook. We're just expanding our boundaries a bit here on the SHR thread because we're all about inclusiveness and diversity. :lol:

Expanding our boundaries,.,.. Emoticon 0184 Tmi  yes....I mean..,,ok....ummm ...not sure how I feel... Blush  but what the heck....why not?   :lol:

• Like 9

On 9/2/2016 at 8:37 PM, MoOnLoVeRz said:

i have just finished dl the director's cut ep 3 torrent, and it seems that all the previously mentioned cut scenes are actually still inside just that SBS VOD had some connection problem, thats why we didn't see most of the parts!

(P.S please do download the torrent then you'll know what I mean!)mecutelove.gif

That's great news! They've just added those scenes? I'm so relieved. I can't wait to find the episodes that required less data to download. Something around 1-2GB instead of 7GB, as my data has a cap :bawling:

I really like the close up shots. You can really tell if these actors/actresses have really good skin and smooth. You can see all of their imperfections and it made me admire the actors/actresses most. But of course, I like the zoom-ins on IU the most, she's really pretty even if its a super closeup shot. And I really feel that she's right in front of me when there are HS close-up scenes. It's like I'm seeing her from either WW eyes or WS during close-ups. It doesn't bother me at all.

• Like 15