[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-reasons-scarlet-heartryeo-needs-a-season-2/

I would like to see how they wrap up this one first before anything else.

Monetary wise, it makes tons of money from selling the air rights, popularity for the actors soars, may not be big in korea. But getting international recognition amounts to the same thing.

Production team can learn alot from mlshr so they can do it right the second time around. Where they wont need to re-edit stuff. But i am still not sure if we need a 2nd sea of mlshr, not till we know how this one end first.

• Like 16

5 hours ago, deabakdrama said:

Chingus,please help me to surpass MLSH...I life turn to become upside down as well because of MLSH. I can't stop myself for not seeing  this forum. Only by reading your all insights could help my life moving on till the next episode. The first thing I do every morning is searching this thread because I wanna to know if any updates and progress of this drama from all chingus.......:o I am fallen deep in love with WS and HS. :astonished:....

No one here can… xD We are on our sweet obsession that will end only when the drama ends. :lol:

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, atgirlina said:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-reasons-scarlet-heartryeo-needs-a-season-2/

I would like to see how they wrap up this one first before anything else.

Monetary wise, it makes tons of money from selling the air rights, popularity for the actors soars, may not be big in korea. But getting international recognition amounts to the same thing.

Production team can learn alot from mlshr so they can do it right the second time around. Where they wont need to re-edit stuff. But i am still not sure if we need a 2nd sea of mlshr, not till we know how this one end first.

One thing they might learn from MLSHR is that if you have LJG as lead, u can't keep him in background in start(no matter what story says).:P:D

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, soorani said:

I found a bigger version and it is even funnier

Some translations
1: It had to be dummy's Soo

2: She deserves it because she wanted that "flat iron hair" prince (in reference to work lol)

3: She's gonna reject him again!

4: No! She won't!

5: I can't believe it! The ship is sailing!!!

6: I don't know how to deal with it friend!

7: Hug me!

are those real??? hilariousss. :w00t:

my reaction was delayed :angry: my streaming decided to buffer right at that moment! instead of jumping in joy i was like 1@!@$%@^#&^$^*$%*&%^*(^*(^*(...

• Like 9

15 hours ago, soorani said:

Some translations

2: She deserves it because she wanted that "flat iron hair" prince (in reference to work lol)

This boys reacted over the top but still very funny :lol::lol:

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, atgirlina said:

are those real??? hilariousss. :w00t:

my reaction was delayed :angry: my streaming decided to buffer right at that moment! instead of jumping in joy i was like 1@!@$%@^#&^$^*$%*&%^*(^*(^*(...

These  translations are from the sub that appeared in the video made to reference the drama. This is an old video that is always used as a meme in some fandoms   :P ( Like Hittle's reaction video or that crying scene for interstellar). These boys aren't reacting to the drama, but it fits so well lol :D:D:D:D 

• Like 17

Thank god that fancam of him saying there's no bed scene is referring to Never Said Goodbye!!

Guys, I'm pretty sure we're having one next week :D:D:D there's no way Soo will just let him go after slightly grabbing his neck and pulling him for a kiss... and most of all, there's no way So will miss out on the opportunity since they're indoors already 144.gif

• Like 22

17 hours ago, sriskaddict said:

Yeah atlast i met somebody who likes goryeo costumes more than joseon period. Idk why I dislike that funny hat in josean. I really enjoy long hairdo flowing seamlessly in style.

Seems like some form of letter.some shocking news? In 6minute trailer he holds his chest.heart attack?

Yeah!! Me too. I really hate that funny hat in Joseon period. With bling bling and all. Guess Goryeo people are more fashionista. I love it when the men tied their hair with ribbon. They matched the ribbon with their outfit. If you look at Wang So's hair when he and HS went for boat trip. He wore blue ribbon with his blue stripe costume. Cute. 

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, Rose34 said:
19 hours ago, n00nk3y said:

Yes I'm his fan since My Girl..watched The King and the Clown too..but then I stopped following coz I don't have the time and I kind of afraid of falling too far for him..hehe..even I have to think twice before starting to follow MLSHR coz I know it would be like opening a bottle of champagne.. and I was right *sigh*. It's 2.30 am right now and I'm still lurking this thread and YouTube for his videos..I'm doomed :bawling:

Hide contents

I know right, that is my fears too lol. Falling in too much. All fans are like you. Lol. But i don't want to get attached and get in too deep because it will affect your real life. It's like at one time you will wake up for a long, wonderful dreams. :anguished: So i can't with so obsessed fans who are too into their favourites like they can do anything for them. That is crazy lol

Spoiler

And yes I am a photographer by hobby and click - quote pics.... but not yet a pro just an amateur. 

Add me to this list too of too-scared-to-fall-too-deeply for LJK fans. I watched all his shows so far and every time a new one comes I forget how my real life should be and it adversely effected my life in past.and this time I had one very imp and critical exam to be scheduled in december last week and I was preparing hard for it to stick to my plan, keeping my mind controlled and away from SHR. But lastly I gave in and thought to just watche one episode and then ... I have postponed my exam and havnt touched the book for last 4 weeks... I know its not something to brag about but I am in SHR bkackhole where I cant see or feel anything else.

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, soorani said:

These  translations are from the sub that appeared in the video made to reference the drama. This is an old video that is always used as a meme in some fandoms   :P ( Like Hittle's reaction video or that crying scene for interstellar). These boys aren't reacting to the drama, but it fits so well lol :D:D:D:D 

Aaaaah.. I just read this... Still very very funny tho! Hahahahaa.. 

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, soorani said:

Some translations

That reaction is when Venus Raj from the Philippines entered the top 15 in Miss Universe. It seems they add different subtitle. 

Though the feels on the reaction matches so much I cried laughing. 

• Like 17

Spoiler
35 minutes ago, soorani said:

Some translations

OMG!!!!! This is sooooo funny! I am quiet startled at first when they screamed, then i bursted into laugh so hard!!! I cant believe those are BOYS reacted that way...it is beyond my imagination if they are GIRLS!!! They might just fainted and died of heart attack!!! haha!!!!!

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Thank god that fancam of him saying there's no bed scene is referring to Never Said Goodbye!!

Guys, I'm pretty sure we're having one next week :D:D:D there's no way Soo will just let him go after slightly grabbing his neck and pulling him for a kiss... and most of all, there's no way So will miss out on the opportunity since they're indoors already 144.gif

There better be a bed scene next week...or else...after all the bloody affairs of Lady Oh hanged, CP poisoned, Yo's resurrection, Eun and his wife's death etc etc. And the imminent Sad Ending for SoSoo, Have a bed scene and some more sweet romantic moments for So and Soo ... or else... (well I will still watch MLSHR untill the last episode, what can i say, it is a curse) 

• Like 22

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

That is why i was thinking where did i see that hat, and viola. You can check JG family throwback post for the photos.

Definitely he is not lying about the no bed scene from the movie :lol:

Ooookay.. so can we now back to chant "Bed Scene... Bed Scene... Bed Scene... Bed Scene...." :P ^_^

• Like 18