[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@riuenu I dont want to jinx it either, but I guess thats what will happen tonight. :(

@penelop3 let's brace our heart...if they give us more then the hug..it will be good :bawling: 

*note to self: lower my expectation between OTP tonight, anything more will definitely be bonus...*chanting chanting*

and after today..another one week of waiting!!! and is that damn baseball match still ongoing next Monday??

Tho I really hope they give us BTS for yesterday kiss :wub:, and beautiful PD note as well:wub:

• Like 7

I was waiting for this drama to end to watch it, I am not really good at waiting for things to go bad and then go back to normal, it kills me not to know how it will end. But I got sick and decided to give it a watch, just one episode I said, nope I watched 6 altogether and now I am up to ep 14 and kicking myself about it, I am thinking I am not going to watch till the last episode, but I am not sure it will work, I don't have the will power for it now, I am in love with this drama. I am so anxious, I keep telling myself it is only a show, but with some dramas that doesn't help either, I need a support group for drama addicts. 

From the last three episodes we can see that we could never judge what the history books tell us, at least Hae Soo who was so afraid of the 4th Prince and tried to warn the others about him, she couldn't imagine the turn of events which lead to So turning against them, it is true So will end up killing his brothers, but there is a reason to it, first they plotted against their dad and then they killed one of the best kings so far, he had empathy, loyalty, he cared for his family and he wanted to do a good job and they killed him in a horrible way with Mercury, it was killing his brain no wonder he was seeing things and going crazy, that stuff is no joke.  Backstabbers stabbing each other it is horrible, even her only friend who thank her for making her a court lady and even gave her a birthday a gift was working against her, I for one blame the king, he had too many heirs to the throne and he didn't even raise them to be good people, then he died without a word of wisdom for them, now for each one of them to get a turn on that seat they will have to eliminate each other till there is only one left.  Even though the history books said he was cruel,I don't blame So for killing them, they were worst than him, they will eliminate the young ones first and then we know they will plot how to eliminate each other even though they are "allies" so So has to eliminate the older ones and please get rid of the queen and the sister too.  Even though according to history he marries his sister I bet it is another way to keep Soo alive.  At least in this mix of history and fantasy we can go back and see that some stuff some people did was a little justified...  I love this drama it is just getting too intense for me I have to say bye to my nails. 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

When Wang So realizes Wook is Hae Soo's past lover...

WANG WOOK: "Yes!!! That's right!!! I hugged Hae Soo, gave her a forehead kiss…and in many occasions I almost touched her hand!!! :naughty:"

WANG SO: "Hahahahahaha :lol:"

Maybe what make So jealously with Wook, there's a chance after those hateful things Wook've done in name of Hae Soo, Hae Soo still beg So for Wook's life. 

So will misunderstood Soo's feelings and think she never truly love him. 

Oh my heart, will you able endure if that's gonna happen next? Why the scriptwriter can make OTP have nice ending in Goryeo? 

• Like 16

Eh, I'm worried because So has a jealousy streak in him. He can also be ruthless. Even though Wook has nothing on So, the mere fact that he can get under So's skin is what makes him a proper villain. Wook is frightening. He had no qualms about killing Mu, so what is there to stop him from hurting others to get what he wants? He is just as bad as Yo, if not worse. I want to see if YH will continue this charade with him, or decides to betray him when push comes to shove. I have no doubts she'll marry So, but what are the terms of their marriage? She is not getting his love, that's for sure. 

• Like 15

@Hanazumi Seem like our OTP really has a tough time. From drama mama to baseball match, to the evil yo-won-wook trio. No wonder the journey is sadder than C version because not just our OTP has no break. We have no break too and our heart breaks with them.

I wanna see King Gwangjong using his sword skill and fight and kick some people. Then see how he laughed at them esp evil queen yoo. Take it evil queen. You abandoned the wrong son.

And I hope Soo wake up and better wake up and may all the evil wrongdoings of the evil ones get exposed!

• Like 11

Wang Gyu (I believe this is Wang Eun grandfather) warned Hyejong (Wang Moo) of the conspiracy by Wang Yo & Wang So, but plotted to put his grandson (Wang Eun) on the throne when Wang Moo did nothing to stop the conspiracy of the two princes.

from wiki 

I just payed attention to the scene were Wang Wook read a letter to Wang Moo that ask him to kick Wang So out of the palace because his brother was disloyal, Wang Wook said it is from Wang Gyu 

poor Eun & his wife gonna die because of his grandfather :(

• Like 10

12 hours ago, ruizaio said:

A lot of people in Korea didn't watch ep 14 because they assumed it was canceled. Hence the lower rating.

The scene of child Wang So tied up as a hostage is part of what was skipped in episode 3. Hae Soo came to his room to return his hairpin, but left when she saw him having a nightmare of his childhood. Supposedly the Chungju Yu clan and Shinju Kang clan had a feud between them (which doesn't make sense to me as they're not geographically close), so when the Yus were attacking the Kangs for some reason, they put So up there to stop their attack. It is speculated that Mu was the one that saved him then. In ep 3, So wakes up and follows Soo to the stone piles and they have a discussion on motherhood that leads to So eventually deciding on covering up his mother's plot that was added later to the rerun version of the episode in Korea. This is also why when Wang So tells Hae Soo that he'll be living in the palace, she tells him to stop having bad dreams.

Ah now it makes sense, thank you @ruizaio Salute-Veterans-Day-Memorial-Day-United-

• Like 5

4 hours ago, qwenli said:

well well, we always need a prince on standby. :D

in the c version, it didnt feel so much a surprise. here they compact everything to 20 eps, so it can kinda feel forced... but I guess the hug that hs gave Jung in the bamboo forest after the fights with the bandits hinted at something...

Ah i get that it is part of the novel.. its just that the flow is super messed up...

Infact the sbs version i was watching, it starts with Wook-WS conversation- Its serious conversation.. and somewhere mid of the drama you have light scenes with 10th, 13th-WE..

Now, intnl - Wook - WS convo.. and cut to 13th fantasizing abt romance..

I'm like WHAAT!!!

And where was jung running to  or running from? Was he plotting with his brother at night? When did his love grow so deep.. he cared yes.. but what let the love grow on? ( also, don't think happened at jungle..then he just realized she saved him yada yada.... somewhere down the line, baby grew up..hormones started acting up.. and well was time for first crush.. and since there aren't many women around.. tada!!..HS it is)

I must give credit to 9th for being the only prince not to be touched by HS romantically or in any other way :D .. must have very strong mind

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

And I can imagine So rolling on the floor and laugh then said back. You know what Wook?

I kiss her not once, not twice but many times. LOL And back hugs her many times plus wandering hand which love to hold her waist.

Wook: 0

So: 100

:lol:

Add to it..

WS: BTW, all of this when the two of you were in so called relationship.. so now that I am officially in one.. you can't even imagine

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

When Wang So realizes Wook is Hae Soo's past lover...

WANG WOOK: "Yes!!! That's right!!! I hugged Hae Soo, gave her a forehead kiss…and in many occasions I almost touched her hand!!! :naughty:"

WANG SO: "Hahahahahaha :lol:"

:D...you made my day chingu :) ...and thank you for that...

It took him a bit of time, he was at times a bit to pushy but he got the girl...and thats all that counts

I'm happy to see so many pages since last time i was here...i adore this drama and our main OTP :wub:

When WS cried last time coz he tought he killed his brother was so sad...felt sorry he didn't let Wook to be the one...i know that through the history many siblings were killed for the throne but it's just so sad for me...So will be force to kill his own blood again but it will torture him :(...i will have to deal with it as well...well when that time comes, but it will be very soon i'm afraid

Hope we'll see many more HS&WS lovely scenes inbetween all that blood brothers will spill...    

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

@Hanazumi Seem like our OTP really has a tough time. From drama mama to baseball match, to the evil yo-won-wook trio. No wonder the journey is sadder than C version because not just our OTP has no break. We have no break too and our heart breaks with them.

I wanna see King Gwangjong using his sword skill and fight and kick some people. Then see how he laughed at them esp evil queen yoo. Take it evil queen. You abandoned the wrong son.

And I hope Soo wake up and better wake up and may all the evil wrongdoings of the evil ones get exposed!

I am laughing at that..drama mama to baseball match and to the evil yo-woon-wook trio

the baseball match seem to be a bigger villain here LOL

• Like 6

i think i'm in love with this forum!

so many deep thoughts that make you re-watch and "aha!"

although its hard to keep up with so many pages i left behind  :w00t::w00t: ..... within only  few hours :sweatingbullets:

appreciate those who quote some -super deep well written- comments to read at the last page, but then few minutes later its no longer the last page... and so on  :D

you all :heart:

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

And where was jung running to  or running from? Was he plotting with his brother at night? When did his love grow so deep.. he cared yes.. but what let the love grow on? ( also, don't think happened at jungle..then he just realized she saved him yada yada.... somewhere down the line, baby grew up..hormones started acting up.. and well was time for first crush.. and since there aren't many women around.. tada!!..HS it is)

I must give credit to 9th for being the only prince not to be touched by HS romantically or in any other way :D .. must have very strong mind

actually I didnt interpret Jung's behaviour as love. He just started to take an interest. He goes out to fight alot so he is the direct type that just cant stand any injustice. 

Besides the 9th, Yo was never interested in HS as well, and Baek Ah also never see HS as a romantic interest. :)

@junejungki so nice to be able to work out to Scarlet heart osts!:D

• Like 8

1 hour ago, sadpluto said:

I'm right there with you. I'm so ready for badass Su. We've been seeing her character transform from a caterpiller to a beautiful butterfly. I just want her to become a badass butterfly who can flap her wings and cause a goddamn hurricane. She's going to need to be strong to stand by So because s''t is about to go down.

Hi everyone!  I thought I'd post my thoughts about episode 14 before the next one airs.  

My first initial reaction was I was impressed with HS's character transformation too. I felt the "modern" side of her returned, but she was more reserved with her actions and expressions than in the past.  I also liked how she used things she learned about Goryeo to her advantage.  For example, when WS and the guards tried to barge into her room, she used the "unmarried woman" card to protect Jung.  As a modern woman, she could care less if a guy goes into her room, but I loved how she uses their customs to her advantage now. Nice play. ;)  And of course the hair pin to the neck was quite daring.

In addition, I also think she handles her relationships better. She doesn't put men on "pedestals" anymore and sees herself as their equal now.  For example, she always put WW on a pedestal, thinking he was the perfect prince that could do no wrong.  She never really questioned his promises or actions (until the king died).  And even when he didn't save her, she still didn't question why.  However, with WS, she treats him as an equal in the relationship.  I loved when he demanded to know about Jung, she turned it around and demanded to know about his marriage. Kind of like "if you want me to talk, you talk too." In Goryeo, who is she to question a Prince?  But, her modern characteristics are coming through as in her time, everyone is equal in a relationship - it's give and take equally.

Now... I hope this newfound character development can help her somehow survive and outsmart during WY's reign.  During the previous poisoning incident, she was left in the dark and waited to be saved.  However, hopefully she learned something from the last time and she'll take action to find out what happen and punish those involved in her own way. We all know WW is involved, and it'll be pretty cool if she could outsmart him because I think he still looks at her as this "cute" girl he could own.

• Like 19