[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I have not watch ep 14 in full, but I am loving just the beautiful scenes with HS-WS inside. I really feel that their relationship has gone to another level. 

Even that so-called 'fight' scene, I really think hat it was just sweet how they both resolve their respective differences so easily. They truly do know each other and are very accepting of both's decisions and why they did what they did. 

The boat lake scene was so pretty ^^ i loved it.

and gosh that decision for WS to make, i think we all know that he will definitely choose HS to live so he will give up his position. But looking at the preview it seems he has not been exiled or anything, very much so still in the palace. I am just wondering why Yo wants 10th killed. Of all the people to fear to take his throne, the 10th is really the least of his worries. I am wondering why he chose to target him. and that vision that HS saw i wonder how it is eventually linked. 

:( i see sad times coming..... NOOOOOO~

In the international preview version, Yo says to make "Wang Gyu (Eun's grandfather)'s revolt a reality, we need to catch Eun now." I think it means Yo needed Eun's death to convince his grandfather. Maybe Eun's maternal family was staying out of the fight for the throne until now? From earlier episode, it was shown that his mom and grandfather treasured Eun.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, hanatanada said:

This is random but after watching both versions today, I noticed there were different sequences of some scenes and some scenes were added/cut and the music was a little different too. I think the international version was better lol the editing was oddly better, it had lesser unnecessary scenes and it had a better flow so I recommend you'all to watch the international version today.

Hide contents

p.s this is just my opinion but I wish they stop editing anymore or edit it in a better way now that the story is in its critical part and is near to its climax lol I kinda think they tend to go overboard sometimes adding in some unnecessary scenes that do not contribute to the plot or prolonging some scenes, I hope they don't ruin what they originally planned to show at this important part of the story by their editing because its a really good story.

But I clearly think that the scenes which are not available in the international version are necessary for the plot. For example when Wang Won told Chae Ryung that he bring more mercury, it connects to the scene where Chae Ryung was scared when she put more herbs for the king. Okay I know it's not that important because we already could connect the dot with Yo, Wook, and Won's conversation.

But the second part, where Jung wear his armor to go out and protect the king after finding out Yo's plan for revolt answer my question, I was wondering when I watch the international version, why Jung doesn't show up or say anything, and I could only assume he has sided with his hyung, Yo, right when he's meeting him in the temple. With this scene, at least I could know that he's stopped by his mom.

The last scene where Wang So confront Wook knowing his sceme of slowly gaining favor from the officials showed that So is not that clueless or ignorant about Wook's intention. And the fact that he admits his short-hand knowledge on political strategy compare to Wook, might become a reason for him to learn fast to catch up to Wook if he wants to stand a chance against the trio (Yo, Wook, and Won) and protect Hae Soo.

7 hours ago, riuenu said:

[Eng Sub Episode 14] for SBS version...I guess these are missing out from international version

• Like 10

Annyeong Chingu's i 

I just finished watching today's episode and it was DAEBAK !!!! as usual. After leeting it finally sink in I have alot of complaint and i need to Rant Rant Rant at what I saw today. I have to say Hae Soo will never learn because it isn't in her nature to be cold unless she is protecting someone. SHe is to darrrnnn trusting of Jung. I feel that she should choose a side so she can be happy but it isn't in her nature. She has made a big mistake and that mistake is probably going to push them apart for good. It saddens me and pisses me offf so much. Jung made HS lie to Wang So unintentionally because he lied to her. They promised each other to never lie to eeach other but by protecting Jung , she got the CP killed. Jung messed up and has the nerve to be falling for her. Once HS finds out Jung knew his brother was going to commit treason and did nothing about it ,  HOw will she react??? WHen she finds CR was poisoining the CP will she protect her over her own life??? Even I am struggling to not be mad at her for protecting people who will never sacrifice themselves for her. Only person , I know who would never hurt her is WANG SO???? But yet she is going to run away from him because life in the palace will be to hard for her. It wouldn't be so hard , if she would choose.  Chingu ..... DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHOCKED ME BEFORE IS WANG SO BACKFLASH TO SEE HIS OWN MOTHER TRIED TO KILL HIM. SHE IS SOOOO COLD AND EVIL. NOW I REALLY WONDER , DOES SHE REALLY CARE FOR JUNG AND YO. IT IS REALLY HARD TO UNDERSTAND A WOMAN WHO MOURNED FOR WY TO SEEING HER GIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE GUARD TO BURN HIM ALIVE WITH LIT ARROWS. THAT WOMAN IN MY EYES CAN'T TRULY LOVE ANYONE OTHER THAN HERSELF.  I was also disgusted at WJ for saying he doesn't think So should get the throne. He would rather let WW get the throne because he is such a great man. A man who was poisoining his brother so he can get the throne. THe same man who betrayed his own brother when he was committing treason the first time. I mean what is wrong with that picture??? I fing Jung to be very stupid...

JI Mong realllly loved Wang Moo.His grief was so real and now i also wonder if he feel the same way about Wang So. I wonder if Ji Mon knows what kind of King Wang So will be. I want to believe badly that Ji Mong does love Wang So the same and that we the viewers wil l get a reall answer from him about his origins. I remember he told Hae Soo this was her fate but why hasn't she tried to follow their wishes and tried to live her life and lets things flow. 

WW is just a pathetic man and a terrible liar. I don't by he is doing all this for HS. HE is doing it so he can have the throne and to have HS. I believe his greed for the throne is the first priority chingu's.  I was also shock that his mom said she did not raise her son to commit treason but yet didn't she and her daughter tried to kill the CP earlier and got Lady Oh executed. 

• Like 13

Guest rainmoon

Hey guys,

Just a reminder to please use the spoiler tag if you are posting multiple images, gifs and multi media. 

Thanks for your attention on this ☺

@UnniSarah If HS had let WS find Jung, would that have changed anything? Jung would have given WS the same excuse and WS didn't have any reason to think his brother would lie to him. Actually, I'm confused why Jung went through the trouble running away from WS and the guards.

Or, if Mu felt unwell every time he took a bath, why would he continued to take baths at Damiwon (sp?)?

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

wanna add.. i don't know but jung scenes feel so forced and force fitted..specially the developing romance..

More like, oh shucks we forgot its ep 14 already and otp can't be the end game..so we need a plot device to separate WS and HS again...so lets find another lover for her who will be ready to risk everything for her

well well, we always need a prince on standby. :D

in the c version, it didnt feel so much a surprise. here they compact everything to 20 eps, so it can kinda feel forced... but I guess the hug that hs gave Jung in the bamboo forest after the fights with the bandits hinted at something...

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

In the international preview version, Yo says to make "Wang Gyu (Eun's grandfather)'s revolt a reality, we need to catch Eun now." I think it means Yo needed Eun's death to convince his grandfather. Maybe Eun's maternal family was staying out of the fight for the throne until now? From earlier episode, it was shown that his mom and grandfather treasured Eun.

revolt?

why does Yo need Eun's grandfather to revolt? if his grandfather found out who killed Eun then Yo gains another enemy, which he has many of. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

revolt?

why does Yo need Eun's grandfather to revolt? if his grandfather found out who killed Eun then Yo gains another enemy, which he has many of. 

As an excuse to attack Eun's maternal family? I'm not sure why other than it happened historically (Yo tried to reduce that family's power and failed). Hope they elaborate in episode.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

What's better? The SBS version or the international ver?

Watch both. :)

At first, when I heard the news about this series, I thought it will just be another typical period drama, where the conflict is simple but drag on and on, and they will simply have all the eye candies to fill the hour, but then this drama turns out as a very well written drama and quickly rose as my favorite. Meanwhile, Love in The Moonlight end up with that kind of typical plot and it frustrated me, thus made me watching it less and less.

I'm sorry to say but for me a well written story is very important for me to follow one drama through until the end. I have dropped many series before despite their popularity if I had dissatisfaction on the plot. The casts' acting is important but a drama should have both in order to grab my heart. And this drama has done well in both. They may have mostly young casts but do very to quite well in their acting.

So kudos to everyone.

Ratings is really not important, because I have watched many dramas with low ratings that turned out as very well made dramas (i.e. I Remember You/Hello Monster). I just consider It as a loss for the people who don't appreciate those dramas, and just spend hours of their time to watch other dramas instead just because of drama's popularity.

• Like 12

Sigh...this episode was a lot for my weak soul to absorb.  I thought 13 was my favorite, but now 14 is my favorite.  HS & WS fighting & sulking was so cute. It's like, "Don't do that.  I don't like.  Ok, I won't.  You don't do it too!"  Hahaha!  These two are so adorbs.  I think HS has definitely mature.  The way WS looks at HS makes me melt & smiling like a fool.  The boat scene was so beautiful.  Time sure flies by in the palace. The death of King Moo was sad & Ji Mong holding onto him & crying had me crying too.  That maid thought?!  What is she getting out of all this that she would betray HS like that?!!! 

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

@UnniSarah If HS had let WS find Jung, would that have changed anything? Jung would have given WS the same excuse and WS didn't have any reason to think his brother would lie to him. Actually, I'm confused why Jung went through the trouble running away from WS and the guards.

Or, if Mu felt unwell every time he took a bath, why would he continued to take baths at Damiwon (sp?)?

I actually thought the same with you but I'm ignoring the weakness because it still has so many nice things going on.

I also think how could they not be able to differentiate between the mercury's smell and herb's smell, and how come the physician could not tell at all the effect of mercury poisoning and just tell them that it's because lack of sleep, are they stupid? Unless they explained that maybe Wook paid that physician to do that kind of diagnose, then I'm not buying it. I think they just want to quickly kill the king to move on to next, since Wang So is the main that they want to explore.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, ferily said:

Wow I didn't know this happened in the earlier episodes! Do you know where I could find a clip of this scene? This is what happens when the drama decides to do two different versions... i feel like the people who are watching the international version (me) is missing so much small important details that are shown in the SBS version......

Wait a minute, Hae Soo receives a blood letter? What is this for and it didn't already happen yet right?

nope she has not received the letter yet in the cversion

Spoiler

Ruoxi received the letter after CR character got steamed. A eunuch/servant handed Ruoxi the letter secretly and it said on there "please protect my family. I know my time is up. I always wanted to explain myself to you but I have no chance to clear it up to you but now it seem pointless to say anything. I am a foolish person. I have no regrets and no complaints. Please don't be sad"

CR character will know it is coming to her and she isn't illiterate as she said she was cause 9th taught her how to read and write that's when Ruoxi asked herself what else are you hiding from me. Ruoxi said Yu Tan was a chess piece for both 9th and 4th. 4th left her behind cause its easier to keep your enemy closer and for him to see what the other side is doing but in the end, she was sacrifice.

At the end, 13th threw the bloody letter toward 9th who was in imprison with poision and when 9th read the phrase "I have no regrets and no complaints"   and asked why is it not hate?  (So basically CR character never regretted spying for 9th and loving him) He said before he died that Ruoxi you deserve to be 4th women, she was more cruel than 4th was because 4th can torture their body and in order to escape that one can die but what Ruo Xi did he won't die in peace due to the guilt and sadness

I'm not sure if the bloody letter will have the same stuff as the cversion but probably it will be similar

• Like 9

Quick hit and run! Are HS Visions more like from WS's point of view? I know she wasn't there when he covered Taejo's face so how can she see that? She might be present for the rest of the events, but she definitely wasn't for that part. Hence, I'm pretty sure So will be around when Yo dies like standing over his dead body and smirking this time. From the long preview and Soo's Vision it won't be pretty. Plot twist: what if Soo really does the poisoning this time? lol I keep telling them to stop poking the bear or more like the wolf but they dont listen.  He really had no interest in the throne as of right now.  I'll post more on my thoughts this weekend probably Sunday since I have a wedding Friday then girls night out Saturday.

I was on the fence but I do hope Wook dies slowly and painfully with his two brothers from hell. And my puppies, OTP de moi, finallyyyyyy had a mutual kiss, but PD really? That's when you need the effing close up!!!!! 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, ruizaio said:

A lot of people in Korea didn't watch ep 14 because they assumed it was canceled. Hence the lower rating.

The scene of child Wang So tied up as a hostage is part of what was skipped in episode 3. Hae Soo came to his room to return his hairpin, but left when she saw him having a nightmare of his childhood. Supposedly the Chungju Yu clan and Shinju Kang clan had a feud between them (which doesn't make sense to me as they're not geographically close), so when the Yus were attacking the Kangs for some reason, they put So up there to stop their attack. It is speculated that Mu was the one that saved him then. In ep 3, So wakes up and follows Soo to the stone piles and they have a discussion on motherhood that leads to So eventually deciding on covering up his mother's plot that was added later to the rerun version of the episode in Korea. This is also why when Wang So tells Hae Soo that he'll be living in the palace, she tells him to stop having bad dreams.

it's SBS mistake ... they can't decide / confirm either this drama will airing or cancel last night. not like the others channel.so, people assumed ML will not airing 

• Like 10

On 10/8/2016 at 3:19 PM, akinahana89 said:

Yes, I'll definitely be sharing the link here when I'm done. I can definitely tag you as well. 

While we're waiting for Soo's scar kiss fanfic, have you read the one for So? ^^ Here's the link for both FF.net and Ao3.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12180451/1/Alignment

https://archiveofourown.org/works/8234200

Since we're on the topic, does anyone else want to be tagged for when I post new fanfic? I didn't think anyone would want to be... Haha ^^; But if yes, just let me know here or via PM! ^^

I would love you to be tagged when you post a new fanfic....I live fanfics when it is not a moonday..

Also all fanfic writers, thank you for your effort...I cannot wait to read more...and if my imaginations get coherent I may also write one as well..but we will see

@MadraRua I would love to be add to the roll call

@briseis I totally agree that SHR is a drud, no matter how much you don't want to watch the rollarcoaster...you cannot help coming back to it

Also calling all LJG angels, head over to http://www.hallyuvote.com/ and vote for our Oppa...the other team is getting back so vigorously that we went from 58% to 55% in the past 3 hours

• Like 5