VIXX’s Ken Confesses That He Coughed Up Blood While Preparing for New Album

Newsie

VIXX‘s Ken must’ve really worked hard for the group’s newly released album. During VIXX’s comeback showcase for their second full-length album “Chained Up” on November 10, VIXX said “We recorded the songs to the best of our abilities to gift the public with good music.” Ken said, “I worked so hard that I coughed up […]

The post VIXX’s Ken Confesses That He Coughed Up Blood While Preparing for New Album appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest novadestin

That is definitely not something to be proud of. Most of the time (when it happens), it's the taste of blood (as in a little blood), not coughing it up (as in a lot of blood) - my sister was a singer for many years, so I've heard lots of stories. He needs to rest his voice or scarring could damage things >< Hopefully, he got enough between recording and the comeback that he'll be OK.

Also, a note to everyone, don't start with the whole "omg Jelpi is evil" witch hunt stuff just off of this one little quote, OK? There's a lot more to it than we know. Let's just be supportive of Ken until we know more.

Archived