[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Return of Happiness 幸福归来

sugarplum892

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello and *waving at everyone* Good to see you too @UnnieSarah and @40somethingahjumma. @thunderman1 we seem to be crossing paths in this thread as well.

This drama has me hooked so far lol and like others I chanced on an episode on YouTube lol and it snowballed from there.

I feel very disappointed in gramps that he trusted his daughter so much and never thought she would do what she has done. How long before something else Yu Wei says or does triggers a feeling about his grand daughter? Better yet why did this man only accept one set of verification and did not check on his own with no one knowing? He will be really shocked to know he has clothed, fed and taken care of an impostor while his real grand daughter had to live a hard life and deal with greedy people and even has been framed and treated harshly for working hard at jobs people do not see appropriate.

I have to say I am just beyond irritated at the fake Ai Jia who is very aware that the spot she is standing in is not hers and that she is only there due to Evil Aunt. What gets me is she dares to be mad at Yu Wei who she sees as taking things from her.. MMM, let me just say it.. THEY ARE NOT HER THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE. They belong to the real Ai Jia who is living her life with her greedy poor family!

I think one of fake Ai Jia's issues is after all this time Mom has not warmed up to her or keeps her at a distance. And we can all see this is due to the fact that she prolly on some level can sense that she is not her real daughter. Now poor mom has been committed somewhere after hearing the Aunt. I never wanted a woman to be exposed more then greedy Aunt who did this because her father was going to give things over to Ai Jia the grand daughter he loves so much. Aunt fails to see that in the end when she is found out for what she did she will not get anything anyway.. but moving on.

Then we have boyfriend Han Ming who is also keeping the fake Ai Jia at arms lengths but seems to be drawn to Yu Wei who he seems to clash with on a daily bases and is slowly starting to like her and at the very least want to help her. We have our clues as he flashes back to things only he and the real Ai Jia would know like double knots in the rope that Ai Jia made up. I think he will start to suspect that the fake Yu Wei could be the real Ai Jia he will either catch something else that only the real Ai Jia did or knew or he will be around with the fake Yu Wei has another episode of remembering her past.  Either way he will realize that the Ai Jia living in that house is not the real one.

Fake Ai Jia is not happy that the man she likes is not in the least bit interested in really being her boyfriend and when she is rejected again she goes off to drink in a hotel room and Aunt comes to assure her it will be taken care of.. mmm this girl is nuts. You are holding a place that is not yours and never would be yours.. but you dare to be upset that the man you like is not that into you.. Again with women who's feelings seem to only matter. Why is it that it must be the other girl that is keeping him from seeing her? If Han Ming wanted her he has plenty of time with growing up with this fake girl to express his interest in her and even now tell her that. Fake Ai Jia will never think that he just does not like her and something about her is off putting (to me a bit stalkerish and unbalanced and needy.. but hey)

Back to the hateful greedy parents. So we have Yu Wei's dad who is a crook and her mother who is very ill and does not like her all that much either. They took money to keep the real Ai Jia while giving over their bio daughter to be treated for her illness and live well. Yu Wei works many jobs saving up for her dream and she ends up having to give up her money to help treat these awful parents who do not even want her and are only concern with their bio daughter who they hope to catch a glimpse of and talk to. (I am right , right, in one episode our fake Yu Wei gave up all her bank books after they got on her in the hospital correct to help pay for that woman's treatment?) Then they treat her bad when big bro goes out and gets busted for something blaming her it seems only Han Ming and Yu Wei manage to free him and they do not even apologize but talk to Yu Wei wrongly and bro has to stand up.

I have a feeling when fake Yu Wei's brother finds out what his parents have done and that the Yu Wei that grew up with him is not his sister but the spoiled brat Ai Jia is he is going to be very angry.

Now let me see if I saw this right.. anyone else can confirm? Fake Ai Jia goes calling and crying to bio dead beat jail dad that fake Yu Wei is ruining her life where she is so she asks him to get rid of her. Dad does it because his daughter is much more important than someone else and he drugs his fake daughter and knocks her out and then we see him driving in a car to take her to dump somewhere hoping to what? Kill her or get rid of her? He either slides on slick roads or does not see the on coming car and swerves to miss it hitting a cement guard block going off the road or down a hill.

I have to wonder if injuries sustained in this crash will bring back Ai Jia's memories. I want to hope so.. If not all then enough for her to realize who she really is.. but hopefully not to tell her evil Aunt or the fake Ai Jia.

My only concern is that at 40+ episodes it's gonna get a bit melodrama unnecessarily . They should just stop at 20! I think Han Ming doesn't suspect that they are one and the same although it's clear that she reminds him of his childhood friend. 

That's what's worrying me too. I thought it was a 38 episode-drama initially. At the breakneck speed that the drama is going, I'm concerned that we're going to get the drag at the end or the middle. I don't see how this drama can go to 48 without things going awry. I imagine the OTP is going to have to jump through a lot more hoops but I'd love to be surprised

Well, there was a ridiculous amount of stupidity by the baddies in the last two episodes. The good part is that there were at least consequences for their stupidity which takes the sting off a little. Fake Dad was probably the dumbest of the lot although there's not much to choose between him and his biological daughter.

Trying to kill Yuwei was a terrible idea both morally and strategically. Laying low and just keeping mum would have been the best strategy but what do these people do, they have to stick their oar in and make stir the pot, bringing attention to themselves. Let sleeping dogs lie is obviously something these people have never heard of.

Fake Aijia seems to be headed for the closest psychiatric facility. She's completely convinced herself she is the real deal even when the wheels beginning to fall off the cart. How the devil did she hold it together as long as she did? She's so emotionally unstable.

The selfishness of every single person in that Fish Family is galling. Even if Fake Mum and Fake Bro are good to her, their entire relationship with her is based on a lie. Fake mum -- for a useless daughter, Fake Bro -- because he's in love with his fake sister. The moral bankruptcy of the entire situation seems to have gone over their heads. I'd love to see how they wriggle out of that one.

@Ldy Gmerm

Always great reading your insights. :) Nice to have you on board.

The elephant in the room for me has been why no one has never made doubly sure that Fake Aijia is really Aijia. Why didn't the mother take action if she's had suspicions over the years? But I guess there wouldn't be a show if gu gu didn't get away with stuff. ;)

Yes, you're right. Fake Aijia did turn on the waterworks for Fake Dad so he decided to dispose of Yuwei to protect her interests. It's a disgusting family. The younger brother knows that Yuwei is not his biological sister. He has always known. I'm not sure if he knows that she's the real Ting Aijia.

@40somethingahjumma and @Ldy Gmerm

I will be YW as Ai Jia and Ai Jia as Yu You Wei

:D.. Well said chingu Fake Ai Jia is unstable due to her illlness and bad upbringing. AJ's aunt has also scared, belittle and manipulated her most of her life. That woman is the reason she is that way. Even the aunt seems to be a little insane because she keeps referring to her niece as Yu You Wei instead of Ai Jia.

Truthfully chingu's neitheir parents give a damn for Ai Jia but consider her a bank. They know without Ai Jia they will never have any money. It seems YW's mom, brother and YW aren't physically fit. It seems they all needed to be hospitalize all the time. What bothers me is that Ai Jia has never been sick and she did most of the physical labor since she was young. She fed them, cloth them and paid most of the bills. YW's brother is sooooo In love with his sister AI Jia but has no idea who his sister is really. He is always defending her and hates she has to work so much for his family who treats her so badly. YW hates Ai Jia for taking Han Ming from her when bread never hers to begin with. 

Ai Jia will has been used and unloved by her family who raised her with the exception of YW's brother.  She has cared for them, worked like a dog for them and they still stand in her way of happiness. Once the truth is revealed, I don't think she will ever forgive them because of how she lived.

Chingu's , I think HM suspects thatvYW is Ai Jia. He is following the clues and has realized she must have memory loss. 

Hello and *waving at everyone* Good to see you too @UnnieSarah and @40somethingahjumma. @thunderman1 we seem to be crossing paths in this thread as well.

This drama has me hooked so far lol and like others I chanced on an episode on YouTube lol and it snowballed from there.

I feel very disappointed in gramps that he trusted his daughter so much and never thought she would do what she has done. How long before something else Yu Wei says or does triggers a feeling about his grand daughter? Better yet why did this man only accept one set of verification and did not check on his own with no one knowing? He will be really shocked to know he has clothed, fed and taken care of an impostor while his real grand daughter had to live a hard life and deal with greedy people and even has been framed and treated harshly for working hard at jobs people do not see appropriate.

I have to say I am just beyond irritated at the fake Ai Jia who is very aware that the spot she is standing in is not hers and that she is only there due to Evil Aunt. What gets me is she dares to be mad at Yu Wei who she sees as taking things from her.. MMM, let me just say it.. THEY ARE NOT HER THINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE. They belong to the real Ai Jia who is living her life with her greedy poor family!

I think one of fake Ai Jia's issues is after all this time Mom has not warmed up to her or keeps her at a distance. And we can all see this is due to the fact that she prolly on some level can sense that she is not her real daughter. Now poor mom has been committed somewhere after hearing the Aunt. I never wanted a woman to be exposed more then greedy Aunt who did this because her father was going to give things over to Ai Jia the grand daughter he loves so much. Aunt fails to see that in the end when she is found out for what she did she will not get anything anyway.. but moving on.

Then we have boyfriend Han Ming who is also keeping the fake Ai Jia at arms lengths but seems to be drawn to Yu Wei who he seems to clash with on a daily bases and is slowly starting to like her and at the very least want to help her. We have our clues as he flashes back to things only he and the real Ai Jia would know like double knots in the rope that Ai Jia made up. I think he will start to suspect that the fake Yu Wei could be the real Ai Jia he will either catch something else that only the real Ai Jia did or knew or he will be around with the fake Yu Wei has another episode of remembering her past.  Either way he will realize that the Ai Jia living in that house is not the real one.

Fake Ai Jia is not happy that the man she likes is not in the least bit interested in really being her boyfriend and when she is rejected again she goes off to drink in a hotel room and Aunt comes to assure her it will be taken care of.. mmm this girl is nuts. You are holding a place that is not yours and never would be yours.. but you dare to be upset that the man you like is not that into you.. Again with women who's feelings seem to only matter. Why is it that it must be the other girl that is keeping him from seeing her? If Han Ming wanted her he has plenty of time with growing up with this fake girl to express his interest in her and even now tell her that. Fake Ai Jia will never think that he just does not like her and something about her is off putting (to me a bit stalkerish and unbalanced and needy.. but hey)

Back to the hateful greedy parents. So we have Yu Wei's dad who is a crook and her mother who is very ill and does not like her all that much either. They took money to keep the real Ai Jia while giving over their bio daughter to be treated for her illness and live well. Yu Wei works many jobs saving up for her dream and she ends up having to give up her money to help treat these awful parents who do not even want her and are only concern with their bio daughter who they hope to catch a glimpse of and talk to. (I am right , right, in one episode our fake Yu Wei gave up all her bank books after they got on her in the hospital correct to help pay for that woman's treatment?) Then they treat her bad when big bro goes out and gets busted for something blaming her it seems only Han Ming and Yu Wei manage to free him and they do not even apologize but talk to Yu Wei wrongly and bro has to stand up.

I have a feeling when fake Yu Wei's brother finds out what his parents have done and that the Yu Wei that grew up with him is not his sister but the spoiled brat Ai Jia is he is going to be very angry.

Now let me see if I saw this right.. anyone else can confirm? Fake Ai Jia goes calling and crying to bio dead beat jail dad that fake Yu Wei is ruining her life where she is so she asks him to get rid of her. Dad does it because his daughter is much more important than someone else and he drugs his fake daughter and knocks her out and then we see him driving in a car to take her to dump somewhere hoping to what? Kill her or get rid of her? He either slides on slick roads or does not see the on coming car and swerves to miss it hitting a cement guard block going off the road or down a hill.

I have to wonder if injuries sustained in this crash will bring back Ai Jia's memories. I want to hope so.. If not all then enough for her to realize who she really is.. but hopefully not to tell her evil Aunt or the fake Ai Jia.

I just marathoned 7 episodes last night.,. it was pretty good! I was surprised that it is this good. Substantial plot despite the same old amnesia plot. I love the comic relief they add to the dramas. I don't know why I started this drama after putting my kids in bed but it was a long day and I needed some drama time. I ended up only sleeping 4 hours today.. not a good idea for my so-called young body. hehehe. 

As for Yu Fei's brother, I have a feeling he already knows that she's not his real sister. Which episodes have you watched? Near ep 8-9, her brother starts looking at her as if he loves her (girl-boy relationship), and not just a sibling love.  

I'm going to catch up on the rest today if I have the chance.  

Does anyone else meltdown and scream at the screen when fake AJ has a breakdown? First of all, she's stealing someone else's life, someone else's boyfriend etc and claims that everything was hers to begin with. WHAT AN EMOTIONAL WREAK!! I can't stand this character...I haven't seen anyone as worse as this character minus the daily korean dramas I have seen and dropped because of the antagonist always getting away with everything. SIGH

Oh by the way, I wasn't exactly crazy with the whole Hao Ran--My Best Ex Boyfriend.. the person who wrote the synopsis on Viki is way off.. Hao Min but it should be Han Min. 

The synopsis is also quite off.. isn't fake YF's father suppose to be nice and the mother is suppose to be the wicked wife?? I think the person who wrote it is misleading..both are crazy greedy souls willing to go to any extent with no regrets for the sake of their real daughter.

Sorry for all the posts but I haven't found the opening theme song yet.. Anyone link to me? I think I recognize the voice from all my chinese drama watching.. It might be Della Ding but not entirely sure since I searched her recent songs and nothing popped up that matches this.

@thunderman1 I agree whoever wrote the synopsis was so wrong.... I think the mistake came from the people in charge of drama. I looked somewhere else, it is the exact same synopsis on Viki. It isn't the translators fault at all..

I too was looking for  the opening theme and ending theme song.... It is so beautiful. I will ask around for the info.

@thunderman1 I agree whoever wrote the synopsis was so wrong.... I think the mistake came from the people in charge of drama. I looked somewhere else, it is the exact same synopsis on Viki. It isn't the translators fault at all..

I too was looking for  the opening theme and ending theme song.... It is so beautiful. I will ask around for the info.

What they say is true.. if someone takes something that doesn't belong to them and is not accurate, misinterpretations will arise. I was so swayed by the plot that I decided to pass on it last week but now that I saw the first episode, it made me want more so I continued to watch and here I am.. currently on ep 8. Who knows what the long night awaits. :) 

48 episodes, chingu! I wonder how the plot will proceed.. Perhaps another prolonged drama with too many unnecessary dilemmas. 

Spoiler: 
I haven't watched ep 16 yet but I looked into it and it looks like she finally gets her memory back. But I think it might be too late as it looks like her mom is in a coma.. both parents are now in a coma. Poor souls... just lingering..wandering.. I hope both wake up. 

I'm thinking of just watching two episodes a day since it airs 2/day. but knowing me, I like marathoning dramas. lol Not sure why I do this because I know I get antsy from waiting. 

@thunderman1.... So true enjoy the rest of the drama. I like that we don't have to wait to long for the next episode. 

High five! :) Looks like I have been seeing you on Chinese forums a lot. :) Glad to see you're picking up such a variety of dramas.

48 Episodes. why do I feel this will turn into a revenge drama? Here's my take on this drama: 

1. YF will most likely retrieve what is hers to begin with. She will go against AJ and that witch aunt of hers. By the way, is the aunt her dad's blood-related sister? If so, I'm sure the grandpa will at least give her something to live off of. Without this treacherous woman, there would probably be no plot to begin with. I think YF will team up with HM.. but how will the writer extend this to 48 episodes?? I find it ending at ep 30 to be more plausible.. 

Ai Jia's aunt isn't blood related that is why she is doing that. But the aunt was always greedy before she found out her adopted dad would leave everything to the sailing team. She was always fighting him about the plans for the company. SMH SMH SMH I hate characters that uses excuses for them to be evil when it is greed. She had a position in the company, she had money but that just wasn't enough. The aunt, YW, the fake mom and dad areeee sooooo evil. 

I agree AJ and HM will team up to get rid of all the people coveting what doesn't belong to them. 

I am going to go to bed before I spoil it for you.... See ya around chingu. Goodnight

I caught up to the newest episodes and I would like to say thank god they finally let her remember her memories. It's about to get even more interesting. Up to this point, fake ai jia and the aunt still bug me. I feel disgusted looking at the aunt. She got adopted and the family have been treating her well and never outcasted her, instead of appreciating what she got, she became greedy and evil. All I have to say karma is gonna come back and bite you in the butt lady. Same thing with fake ai jia, I understand she grew up in a poor family and her environment wasn't that great but sorry I just can't feel sorry for her. She got greedy too just like the aunt. Blaming everyone instead of herself for everything. Real Ai Jia took her place and that didn't stop her, she did something about her situation and grew up fine. And you wonder why Han Ming doesn't like you Fake Ai Jia. Too egocentric. 

Also 40+ episodes already make me feel like it's going to draggy. I hate draggy drama but I hope it's not that bad. My best ex boyfriend was draggy so I ended up not watching it. Hopefully this drama is a bit different. 

Hello everyone

I marathon this drama, watched the first 6 episode and then from episode 7-14 unsubbed.

I can't stand the fake AJ, she has no class at all, her smirky face irritates me.  Her obsession with Han Ming Ger is crazy. I couldn't stand her sobbing fake tears and her greediness on screen, especially when she all outs show her greediness and obsession  for Han Ming, yet he has no interest in her at all.  Han ming clearly told her she is a sister to him, someone he feels he owes because he feels responsible for her falling from the cliff when they were young, and he promised to always look out for her that's it ( Although he loved the young AJ, he can not bring himself to love the fake older AJ) he tolerates her, he doesn't enjoy her company, and moreover she annoys him with her obsession.  She has no real talent, she fears water! hello the real AJ loved the sea, so no wonder mum can't bond with the fake AJ coz she has no shred of being her old self, even if you have amnesia, your personality and things you enjoy doing and your natural born talent stay with you. As we can see with YW (real AJ) she has amnesia but her skills for listening to the wind, her love of sailing her spunky, happy personality shines bright, for all to see.

like everyone I can't believe that this woman (Fake AJ) is so delusional to think that YW is stealing things from her! everytime she says I won't let you take everything that is mine away YW (I end up shouting at the screen at her, "it was never yours, you stupid woman") her slapping YW and saying how could you steal my boyfriend.....HELLO! he has never onced been her (fake AJ) boyfriend.  When grandfather grilled her if Han Ming loved her and she said yes, grandfather said, not from what I can see, it doesn't look like he loves you! If your grandfateher can point that out and the guy says so, you'd think this fakey would back off.  Fake AJ is embrassing to watch, even when she tried to belittle YW at the charity do, YW came across with class and held her head high with lots of dignity for her humble background and her skills, and it showed how awesome she is.  If the real AJ was living her real life, she may have been breaking sailing records worldwide since young.

Fake AJ is so rotten to the core, she is truly her father's daughter, he is a greedy selfish man and so is his real daughter.  Can't believe the father is forever milking money from both Gu Gu and Han Ming!  Can't believe that he is so ungrateful to YW, who has been the sole bread winner for the family while he sat in jail, and even before then when he was receiving money from Gu Gu, he wasted it on drinks and gambling, instaed of investing the money for his sons education, while YW worked her butt off, making pennies into pounds. Really where does this greedy man's

If both Gu Gu and Fake AJ did nothing when YW first appeared, then Han Ming and others would not really notice YW, she would of been a normal employee, working amongst the male employees, working on their sailing team, trailing out their new yachts  and winning them cups.  I mean seriously that Gu Gu, I'm sure she put her brother YW (real AJ) father into a coma, she wanted to be the successor of the company. yet all these years she has done nothing but to sabotage it.  She paids off anyone that is good enough to be on their sailing team to not join, to ruin the company image and rep so that her dad (grandfather) would  be kicked out and removed off being the chairman by the board. 

Han Ming can't help but be drawn to YW, he is initially drawn to her for her spunkiness, then her sailing skills wowed him. then he realised what a truly hard working, honest and decent person she is.  He slowly started caring, then fell in love with her.  She piqued his curiosity about her and he began watching her from afar, through his super telescope, keeping tabs on her ( this should feel weird and stalkerish, but to me it seems right that he can't help himself but want to see her and feels the need to watch her often), it just shows that YW has all the qualities that meets his soul.  He was jealous of the brother (haha, couldn't help laughing when she didn't enquire after his hurt arm, and he had to point it out!) the relief on his face when she said what are you on about, i cant understand what your saying, my boyfriend what boyfriend he is my little brother.  Han Ming suspects Gu Gu and Fake AJ for doing these rotten underhand things to YW. He has instincts that tells him that something is not right, but can't prove anything just yet.  Glad he declared his love.

I agree with those who have commented that little bro is in love with his sis (little bro knows that YW is his fake sister, but at least he is decent enough to appreciate her for all that she does for the family, and felt guilty that she had to work so hard and put her self through working unsociable jobs just to pay for his studies and cares for her) .  Mother Yu, cares for YW (real AJ) appreciates her hd work, but her loyalities lies with her biological daughter.  She hasn't seen nor herad from her bio daughter fro 15 years, yet she would willing take her side, do all she can to prevent real AJ from following her dreams on the instructions by Gu Gu, although she feels sorry and guilty for ruining YW life by keeping her as her daughter she, needs her too much to let her go. 

The Yu parents, are selfish people, who want their bio daugther to have a spoilt rich life, yet can't see that the daughter they have been raising these last 15 years is much better and more filial than their own daughter who had the means to find them and provide for them yet she chose to forget about them so she can enjoy being the rich spoilt princess!

I love real AJ, zest for life, her matter of fact attitude, she is willing to go through hell for those she love (her fake poor family don't derserve someone as kind, special and so caring as her ), she doesn't mind that she has to work seedy jobs to pay for everything, as long as she keeps her self motivated and has her dreams, no one can really destroy her soul.  she doesn't allow others to worry about her, she just gets on with her hard life.  she sticks to her principles, she not embarrassed about her fisherman daughter back ground.

Something will happen to real AJ mum, as she is the first to suspect and find out the truth about fake AJ and YW.

wow couldn't believe when i read that this drama is 48 episodes long, I thought it'll be 20-24 only becasue i can see conculsions to each strand of the story finishing soon, oh well, lets live through all the angst to come!

Thanks guys for clearing it up for me about the brother.. I started noticing his looks as well and they creep me out.. What angers me about this man is you know that the Yu Wei you are living with is not your real sister and you dare to have feelings for her not of the brotherly type? How about you know she works her butt off and has been taken care of you and your sickly, useless family and you can't do anything to help.. Wait, didn't dare find out who she could be to get her back to her real family because you and your family do not want to let her go. What about finding out where your real sister is or who she is? Now you want to run around acting jealous when you have no right to like her in anyway. I want to punch him in the nose he is such a hypocrite. He hates what is going on but does nothing to really help her find out who she is and get her back to where she belongs.. Her friend that likes him is going to be really hurt when she finds out that he is harboring feelings for his fake sister.

I want to strangle fake Yu Wei fake mother.. she thinks her child is better then another's? How dare she keep another persons child and work them to death while her child lives in luxury and does not even care about her. She kept a child from her mother wanting her own child to live well. For me that is a big crime her child is no better than that woman's child. Just because that woman may have a rich life she is no less a mother and should have her real child not a fake who is nuts and wants to pretend she is not.

I for one was rooting for fake dad to die because in my view he was the worst out of all of them. Karma and fate have made him pay for his sin of taking money to keep someone else child while being happy his own child is living this girls life. The child he has, has been more of a daughter to all of them then the one living so richly.

They would not have lived so well as they have if not for fake Yu Wei working her many jobs to support all of them. None of them really appreciate how fortunate they were or how awful what they have done is..

If we remember even the fake AJ was either hurt or ill when the real one was found as a little girl.. So all of these people have bad bodies and in the fake AJ's case a crazy mind. Every time I see the fake AJ on the screen driving a nice car, wearing nice clothing, sleeping in that bed and living in that room that is not hers I want to grab her and shake her. Forget that she knows this life is not hers and that the man she likes is not hers let alone the mother and grandfather, the job etc are all not hers she continues to delude herself that they are.

Part of this is the Aunts fault because she has made this girl go through hoops with threats to keep that spot as AJ and this girl has felt she has had to prove herself over and over and it has warped her brain. Now that she followed the Aunts bidding and killed her bio father (she did in fact kill him by putting him up to getting rid of the real AJ) she will try to pass that off on the fake Yu Wei in order to push her guilty conscience on someone else. Its only going to make her crazier as she is haunted by what she did. What the stupid girl does not realize is that Aunt would gladly send her down the river if she gets caught and will pretend she did not know this girl was not the real one.

I had not one bit of sympathy for fake AJ as she was on her knees crying by bio dad's body because she put him up to doing what he did that ended in his death. Crying over a father that you would not acknowledge or even let sit beside you in the front seat of your car was foolish as she should have either gone back to her original place or did more for her family instead of letting them work a poor girl to death in her place.

I have to agree as well that I suspect that the Aunt put the real AJ's father in a coma and has now done the same I bet to her mother. But I fault mom as well because something this large with what she has heard in that house and at that company and what happen before should have tipped her off that she can not confront Aunt alone. Going to fake Yu Wei's house and seeing her red dress and a picture of her as a child before it was burned after seeing that scar in the hospital should have made her go to her father in law and tell him or go to him with what she suspected in the first place and they quietly investigate things. Both of them have spent time with the fake Yu Wei and both of them have felt a connection to AJ so it should not have been hard for them to even think that perhaps she is the real AJ and to check it out with a blood test that know one knows about to compare DNA. She should not have run to see the Aunt because all it did is now put herself in harms way.

Now she will not be able to see her real daughter or be a help to her until much later (I hope that she and her father are able to recover to be with their daughter again.). With the real AJ getting her memory back we can start to see her wanting to punish those that have kept her from going home and have made her life hard when they knew the truth. Also those that have hurt her parents because I have no doubt she will realize that the Aunt and fake AJ and her family have been in on it too.

I keep seeing the same thing that HM knows something is not right and Yu Wei keeps pinging something inside him that tells him this girl is someone he knows. Its not the first time as we saw in his flash back he thought he heard or saw the real AJ. Eventually he will either get it on his own or Yu Wei will tell him the truth. Either way they are both going after those that dared to live a life not theirs or are trying to take what does not belong to them.

I have a feeling grandfather may end up stroking out as well either due to finding out what Aunt has done or when she does something to try to get him out of the way of being the head of that company.  Either way she will get hers because everyone will come together to get her. (Lets just hope mom, dad or grandfather do not die from what this woman has done.)

I agree that Aunt has lived a good life, but she I see is another fake AJ who wanted people to love and want her no matter what and when she did not get the love and affection that she saw the real AJ get and when she realized that grandfather was going to leave things to the real AJ she decided to use the opportunity of AJ being hurt and missing to put in place someone she could control to do what she wanted to.  But she like the fake AJ will end up going nuts when her plans are spoiled.

I have not seen episode 15 and 16 yet but I am glad to hear that Yu Wei is getting her memory back.

I do not understand 48 episodes either but then all it tells me is that it will get worse before it gets better.

Wow... crazy Fake Aijia strikes again... 

People seem to be dying around her like flies. I'm gobsmacked that people actually die so early in this show and two deaths in three episodes. Yikes! Yeah I agree though about a revenge arc coming up. I daresay we're in for a bit of a rough ride. Well, I for one won't object to any kind of revenge story at all. ;) Although I speculate that Fake Aunty will probably end up destroying the company first before the real Aijia destroys her.

The real Aijia aka You Yuwei has regained memories already which is good so this show is obviously not interested in dwelling on the amnesia to the point of absurdity. (Think Jang Bo Ri) I think Han Ming always had an inkling or two that Fake Aijia wasn't the real deal because he knew her in some ways probably better than her grandfather did. It's the little things that probably bothered him.

The Fish family... I'm happy for all of them to end up in the gutter quite frankly. The way they've ridden on the back of Aijia's amnesia is all kinds of disgusting. 

Most of all, I like our protagonist. I like the fact that she's not afraid to confront Fake Aijia directly. I practically cheered.

Anyway, I don't know if I have time to keep up with the show everyday. I'm going to be very busy in the lead up to Christmas.

Well after watching the last two episodes.. I am just angry that we have yet another death to attribute to fake AJ. This girl is just bad luck.

So not only in her jealousy she gets her bio father killed. But now in her jealousy and delusions she has killed AJ's bio mom. Then she continues to try to act like she is the real one. It is too late the cat is out of the bag. Fake YW our real AJ has regained her memory and Han Ming now knows as well that the YW he knows is his real friend and love AJ. Fake AJ daring to try to lie to him well that was stupid as he just heard the truth and everything he has felt or suspected came together in that room.

What angers me the most is AJ now does not have the chance to come home to her mom and her dad. Her mom is gone she lost that chance all through the greedy and jealous actions of others. There should be some stiff payback for the things that have been done.

I Loved the fact that every time that fake AJ tried to go to him to lie or convince him she is the real AJ he pushed her off. The fact that they dared to keep this girl form her mother an family and now have killed the woman so this girl does not have the chance to be back with her mother is so bad nothing but revenge is going to come.

Now Aunt has made moves I am sure with what I suspect are board members or stock holders prior to the call about AJ's mother to remove gramps. Too bad she will succeed in whatever plans she has going before our real AJ gets a chance to make them pay.

The one thing about Aunt and fake AJ they both wanted to be accepted and liked in that family. Aunt came from an orphanage or was someone's child gramps adopted. She tried too hard to get them to like her but something about her did not have them warming up to her the way she wanted them to. So because she felt she had worked hard for that man trying to gain his approval she still over hears she will not inherit the way she wants to. This makes her angry enough to try to get rid of the true blood heirs of that house.

Now we have fake AJ who remembers how poor her family was and now she has been given a chance to forget them and live life like a princess all she has to do is keep her mouth shut, forget her real family and do what Aunt says.. Well again we have a situation well people feel that something is not right about her. They do not get the feeling they did with the real AJ so she too continues to try to prove that she is the real one but it really does not work and then she starts to unravel mentally. One part of her is convincing herself she is the real AJ then we have Aunt who is constantly reminding her that she is not and that she is only living that life due to her.

No matter what fake AJ has done the people she wanted to accept her the most AJ's real mom and Hang Min have not both keeping her at arms lengths knowing something was not right.

Hang Min was never that into her like she wanted and her thinking that just because she was wearing that girls life she would have him as her boyfriend , well he has shown her that is not true. He was never the man she should have because she is not the real AJ.  Next we have real mom who has now also found out the truth and what does she do in her jealousy of mom sharing something special with the real AJ and Hang Min and telling him to take care of her or look after her she has killed the woman.

All over her jealousy. She is ruled by her emotions and whenever she lets them get the best of her something bad happens and she causes even more problems.

@40somethingahjumma

I too love how stand up our lead is. I loved her walking up on fake AJ and letting her have it.. Pulling her away from her bio mother. How dare this witch call out to her as mom when she let her hands go and did not help to bring her up after being the cause of her going over in the first place. Knowing that you have kept this girl from her real mother and you dare to call her "Mom" come on.. Then you watch this girls mom die on her and you dare to act like you are her daughter.

Every bad action fake AJ does is due to jealousy. Then she has Aunt who has to cover it up to cover their butts.

If these two had just left the real AJ alone when she started showing up none of this would have happen and none of their mess would be going wrong. But because they did not they enabled this woman to regain her memories of who she is. And for her friend to realize the truth as well.

So in the preview we see the fake AJ still trying to get Hang Min to listen to her lies, like her or believe her and he is not doing it. He never liked her and he never felt she was his friend he grew up with she can forget it. He now knows the truth of who she is not. Of course this will only make her more resentful of the real AJ. Again feeling she is stealing things and a place that rightfully belongs to the real AJ and not the fake one.

AJ has realized that fake mom had to know the truth. With fake mom and maybe brother hiding things she tricks fake mom into showing up at the hospital about the real Yu Wei and we see her busting fake mom and mom on her knees. There should be nothing you can beg this girl for! They took money to keep her from her family and put their own daughter in her place! The worked the heck out of her and treated her badly all so she could take care of them while their real daughter lived her life. Begging does not excuse the things they have done along with their daughter who has killed her mother.

I can not wait to see this woman and fake bro go down for what they have down. Its not a fitting punishment for me but I will take it..

I have a feeling that once Aunt is able to oust gramps she will have no more need for fake AJ and will want to get rid of her as well. It should be interesting to see if I am right. Fake AJ will not want to believe it after all the things she has done for this woman but she should not be surprised she has no need for a fake niece anymore.

Aunt will be very cocky and thinks since she has snatched that company from the man she does not have to hide her true personality, greed or jealousy anymore and will end up I expect telling him all the nasty, awful, crooked things she has done to get to this point. I see gramps stroking out at how stupid he was and her gall.. Too late then though. Aunt will not care to tell him that she may have harmed his son, done bad things to his daughter in law or that she put in a fake AJ and the real one was living a hard life with others not to mentioned set it up to take over all because he would not consider her when he makes his decision for heirs..

Archived