[Daily Drama 2015/2016] Witch's Castle 마녀의 성

suchadiva42

for  once,,  i  agree  with  hee jae.  how  can  you  just  let go  off of  mil  lae  so  easily.  go  to  the  bottom  of  things, why  did  she  have  to  pay  them  off?  what  is  the  underlying  reason  for  her  so  called 'so called kidnapping'..  and  why  did  sang  gook  do  it  for  dan  byul  and  kang  hyun.  they a re  not  immediate e  family  of  the  grandmother,  even  he  is  just  an  in  law  and  not  blood  related  .  the  grandmother  has  her  son  and  granddaughter  who  are  the  aggrieved  party.  why  so  much  accommodation  is  being  given  to  dan  byul  and  kang  hyun/  dan  byul  is  the  daughter  in  law  of  the  sang  gook's  second  wife  while  kang  hyun  is  just  a  business  executive  of  his  firm.  why  should  business  be involved  with  personal  things,  this  is  so  unprofessional.  the  blood  related  relatives  have  no  say  in  their  grandmother's  matters?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/21/2016 at 11:02 PM, lauren2b2 said:

for  once,,  i  agree  with  hee jae.  how  can  you  just  let go  off of  mil  lae  so  easily.  go  to  the  bottom  of  things, why  did  she  have  to  pay  them  off?  what  is  the  underlying  reason  for  her  so  called 'so called kidnapping'..  and  why  did  sang  gook  do  it  for  dan  byul  and  kang  hyun.  they a re  not  immediate e  family  of  the  grandmother,  even  he  is  just  an  in  law  and  not  blood  related  .  the  grandmother  has  her  son  and  granddaughter  who  are  the  aggrieved  party.  why  so  much  accommodation  is  being  given  to  dan  byul  and  kang  hyun/  dan  byul  is  the  daughter  in  law  of  the  sang  gook's  second  wife  while  kang  hyun  is  just  a  business  executive  of  his  firm.  why  should  business  be involved  with  personal  things,  this  is  so  unprofessional.  the  blood  related  relatives  have  no  say  in  their  grandmother's  matters?

HJ's demands that MR pay for her crimes would be valid if she herself had paid for her own crimes. She has never paid for none of the crimes she committed. .There was always someone blood related or related by marriage that pleaded her case to be forgiven. Both HJ and MR are nasty awful selfish people so why is it okay for HJ to have been forgiven and not MR. When those things happen to DB she had no protection from blood relations nor any by marriage. DB's relationship by marriage with HD and SC had been broken with the death of JY.. Once HD became a part of HJ's family she even turned on DB. Why because HJ was considered her family by marriage. Now the shoe is on the other foot. DB is related to MR by marriage and she's now considered family. JY died because of MR but HJ actually tried to kill DB herself which is a crime that is even worst. 

The only blood related people here in all this mess are GO and HJ and GH and MR. HJ has already proven to everyone blood and family does not matter to her. She and MR are both playing the victim roll when they both are responsible for what happen to GO. Once again HJ's rant is only her shifting the blame elsewhere. Her grandmother would not have been outside if not for her. She wants MR to take all blame for what happen and her part in it will be once again forgotten. 

Things have shifted now and the shoe is on the other foot. The two that grew up with no parents and blood relations are being protected. SG and HD are protecting them as parents even without having a drop of blood between them. HJ and MR have caused so much pain and havoc in DB and GH lives.. SG and HD always maintained they were their children but now they see they are the ones who need to be protected from the forces of evil. HJ and MR are the evil they need to protect them from. 

What I see that is happening in this story is the writer is trying to bring across that blood is not thicker. Sometimes family related by blood can be your worse enemy and bring you the most pain and embarrassment. Because you are blood does not give you the right to continue to do evil nor does it give you a pass for that evil.  Money has been the root of all the evil in this story. HJ received hers by birth and MR stole hers. They both committed crimes because of  money and neither gets they will  eventually be punished for those crimes. It does not matter who you are and who you are related to by blood your crimes will not go unpunished. HJ and MR were both given chance after chance to change and let go of their greed but they didn't. They are both still the nasty piece of works they have always been. Neither of them are exempt from paying for their crimes because they are family. Why should one get a pass and the other one doesn't. At one time HJ and MR conspired and committed a crime together and neither of them paid for it. Now because it was HJ's grandmother by blood MR should be punished. They both need to be made accountable and punished for the crimes they committed. Neither of them should get a pass because of who they are related to by blood. 

@awsparkle agree! it  takes  one  to  know  one.  hee  jae didn't  believe  mil  lae  for a  second  because  she  knew  she w as  hiding  something.  both  of  them  should  answer  for  their  actions  and  deeds.  hee  jae  was  used  to  getting  things  her  way  because  she was  spoiled rotten  by  her  grandmother  to  make  up  for t he  loss  of  her  mother.  on  the  other  hand,  mil lae  excuses  her  behavior  because  she  needed  to  survive.  i  jsut  hope  that  it all these  things  will  not just end  up  in  mass kneeling  for forgiveness  with  all  things    forgiven  and  forgotten.  i  don't  want  to  see  the  last  frame  to  be  that  of  mil lae  and  her  husband  happily  farming  i n  the  countryside,  hee  jae  being  shipped  to  the  u.s.  t  study or  assigned  to  the  u.s.  branch.  they  should  be  put  to  jail  for a  realistic  atonement  of  their  sins.

Today's episode, LOL!!  I decided to watch today to see how things progressed and all I can say is this drama continues to go downhill.  GH is .....there is nothing I can say to describe him. He was the only main character left that I liked, but it appears he was going to give a phone to MR--I guess it was containing evidence of her crime since everyone wants the telephone, but his actions seem almost like betrayal to DB and those who have been supporting him.  He finds  out that MR is his mother, a woman he hated, and with the words, "I am your mother" (reminds me of "Luke, I am your father") GH is willing to do anything to help protect her. I heard the Korean word for pregnant, so it appears DB is pregnant--so GH is really doing this to protect DB? I don't think so.....  :lol::lol::lol: 

So let's see. GH gets hit over the head---which I could see that one coming a mile away (and why was GH looking at the phone in his bag on the street---bad directing).  Is he going to live or die? Feel he will live, but it would only be fitting for him to die to teach MR a lesson. DB is beyond stupid on many levels--you give your house code to GH's sister when he let her stay there and wouldn't give the code to her.  Trustingly stupid; she's worse than a child. This character has had absolutely no growth or development at all. Actually, none of them, but as the one that was mistreated the most, next to GH, you would think these people would learn from life-lessons; they learned absolutely NOTHING. In real life, people like DB may be considered nice, but they are not respected---when it's this over the top naive for a grown woman in her 30s who was a widow.

It's only fitting that MR pay for her crimes, but HJ also needs to pay for her crimes. So both of the should share a jail cell.  LOL! I can almost see HD willing to let MR off the hook to protect HJ again for hiring the thug who attacked GH.  Almost like, HD: 'my' daughter hired some to steal a phone (which belonged to the thug), who almost killed your son.  Since you hired these thugs to help scam my husband and they killed my son, let's call it even and all is forgiven.  Will HD go this far for HJ? 

I may have to watch in the morning to see if GH lives or die.......the really sad thing is I don't care enough about his character to really care.  I watched 'Marriage Contract' and was very invested in the well being of the characters, the same with 'Five Children' (both are extremely good), here I feel like an outsider watching a badly acted SNL skit. What's up with all the collar grabbing and fake 'shaking/rocking' motion of the characters.  

I just had to laugh at today's episode. 

i  think wit  the  accident  that  befell  kang  hyun  in  the  latest  episode,  sol  mil  lae  should  come  to  terms  the  damage  she  has  done  to t hose  aorund  her,  her  husband,  daughter,  daughter  in  law  ,  the  son  of  her  husband  and  now  her  own  son.  she  should  now  realize  what  she  has  been  doing  wrong  . kang  hyun  was  going  to  meet  her  mom  to  give  her bag  and  phone  so  he was still  trying  to  help  her  escape  her  crime.  song  mil  lae  is  a  sociopath,  always  in  denial  about  her  misdeeds  and rationalizing  her  wrongdoings.  hee  jae  should  also answer  to  kang  hyun's  accident  though  she  is right  that  kang  hyun  would try  to  help  her  mother wriggle her  way  out  of t his crime.  i  hope  they  increasse  the  pace  of  this  phone  storyline  and  conclude  the  series. this  phone  has  been more  than   a  weeek  already/

9 hours ago, lauren2b2 said:

i  think wit  the  accident  that  befell  kang  hyun  in  the  latest  episode,  sol  mil  lae  should  come  to  terms  the  damage  she  has  done  to t hose  aorund  her,  her  husband,  daughter,  daughter  in  law  ,  the  son  of  her  husband  and  now  her  own  son.  she  should  now  realize  what  she  has  been  doing  wrong  . kang  hyun  was  going  to  meet  her  mom  to  give  her bag  and  phone  so  he was still  trying  to  help  her  escape  her  crime.  song  mil  lae  is  a  sociopath,  always  in  denial  about  her  misdeeds  and rationalizing  her  wrongdoings.  hee  jae  should  also answer  to  kang  hyun's  accident  though  she  is right  that  kang  hyun  would try  to  help  her  mother wriggle her  way  out  of t his crime.  i  hope  they  increasse  the  pace  of  this  phone  storyline  and  conclude  the  series. this  phone  has  been more  than   a  weeek  already/

@lauren2b2, I'm afraid that So Mil Lae will and has learned absolutely nothing. 

All I can say about the episode today is....:lol::lol::lol:.  The fake over the top wailing by SML (MR), was absolutely comical. However, it was not as comical as DB shaking HJ and then her arm in the air faint--that was a bit of bad acting there.  DB's character is ridiculously slow to catch on to anything. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, has been telling her about a cell phone that has evidence against SML and HJ even accused GH of having the phone. Then when she finds two phones in GH's possession, she's puzzled and can't understand why he has two phones.....:crazy::lol:  It's also funny how they turn the phone on and that video clip is the only thing on it.....:lol:

It appears GH will live. I'll check back in next Thursday or Friday.  HJ and SML may share a cell after all.

@iclarakl you  are  so  right!  just  saw the  latest  epi  today  and song  mil lae is i n  denial  again,  happy to note  that t he  phone  is  smissing  and  things  will  go  back  to  normal  until  dan  byul  discocvered it  in  the  bin  where  the  bloodied  clothes  of  kang  yun w ere.  well,  she's  the  lead  she's  going  to  get  it  one  way  or  another.  she  discovered  it  in  a  typical manner,  mouth  agape  and  eyes  bulging  out.  they  shouldn't  give  her  a  pass,  song  mila  lae  is an  accomplice and  accessory  after  the  fact.  she  knew  what  happened,  new  who  did  it  but  yet  chose  to  keep  quiet about  the  whole  thing  to  preseve  her  self  interest.

What an eventful week.

Spoiler

GH and DB are still unfortunately suffering at the hands of MR and HJ! Poor GH.. he has finally found out how much of a greedy monster MR really is and he is at his breaking point over this woman. He was in shock for days after seeing that video and realizing that not only was the kidnapping related to her (and her lies about using her own money to help was just another big fat ploy to try to look good. Not that GH ever fell for her act.) but he has found out that she is responsible for JY dying. I can certainly understand this man needing a few days to melt down but also to digest what he has found out. 

MR keeps pleading with him to save her but the issue is not about her. It never was. He has never acknowledge her as his mother truly. It has been DB who has been trying to push that connection. That man has not has one moments peace since MR started claiming him as her blood. Every time you look up her crap is raining down on others and he has to be sorry about being related to her by blood. MR thought she played him by telling him he could loose DB. What this woman and everyone around DB and GH fail to realize is DB and GH love each other deeply but they also understand and know one another inside and out. They have a very deep connection and something like that would not have taken DB from him as DB knows (cause he has told her over and over) that she is all he has. GH it seems was about to tell DB the truth then she surprised him with the baby news. Only to go to the doctor for their first appointment and of course cautioned about stress in this 1st trimester of the pregnancy. Anything he did was to protect DB and the baby and it was never about protecting MR. I feel that once the critical stages of the pregnancy where over or after the baby was born he would have turned MR in. He told MR he would never consider her as his mother and she should have seen that coming once he saw that video. MR got greedy and thought she could use GH but also she wanted him to acknowledge her as his blood and he will never do that. 

They way I see it is fate and JY (since he went again to apologize to the man's memorial) stepped in to take GH out of the equation of having to tell on MR but also to have people angry at him about not showing that video right away. It is very telling that he is hit in the head just like JY and is near a construction site as well. The parallels to 4 years ago where there to show HD,DB and MR  and remind them. HD and DB of how they felt when they got the news on JY but MR on what she did that caused JY's death. JY brought GH and DB together but others kept trying to pull them apart. 

Again MR had many chances to do the right thing and think of her children but she choose time and time again to lie and only think of herself. She has lost her last chance cause the only one who still trusted her was DB and now that is gone too. DB finding that video at the end and realizing that it was why she was searching GO's house and their flat and that she is the reason why JY died and GH is in that hospital bed has lost her the DIL that pushed her son to have a relationship with her in the first place. 

MR did not care about DB or anyone cause if she had she would never have been able to look her in the face the last 3 years (1 year kidnapped) and try to hurt her and talk nasty to her. The same with the way she talked to and treated GH before she found out he was her blood. DB gave her every chance to do right and not hurt GH and she did not take it. Now DB realizes how hurt GH was and what he was going through the last few days and how tormented he was yet again over MR and that this woman is the cause of it. 

Now MR is going to see the side of DB she never thought she would. It is time for DB to stand up for GH now. The man has been hurt enough by MR and DB is partly to blame when he told her over and over to stop trying to a. push a relationship but to also b. stop getting involved in MR's mess cause she is a liar , selfish and greedy. This is a hard lesson but I said the only way DB will wake up is when she is confronted about MR being responsible for JY's death.  And now she is. MR is about to get hell from DB I expect over JY and GH. 

This bit of over acting on her part is going to get her along with all her lies to these people. She dares come to the house to act out over HJ when she killed JY.. Trust HD is going to go at her when she finds out exactly what happen to her son. MR should have not gone to that house acting out this way. Every things she has said and did will come to these people wait and see. 

HJ, HJ, HJ, I am so glad to see the scene above. This girls actions again hurt someone. DB should have shaken her harder. I find it funny she thought the person she hired would indeed hide but they must have found him through cctv footage and he squealed on her fast. Which is really good. The uncle heard her admit it and I wonder if he played a part in turning her in? Either way its about time that something she did gets her again in trouble with no one to be able to get her out of it. HD and SG saying its not possible when it truly is possible is funny and they have to face up to the fact his girl is evil and a monster. HJ was still jealous and spiteful over DB and GH. You can look at her face and see she did it. She is way to nervous and scared and her lie that it is not true does not fly. DB could tell as well that she did it. DB should have slapped the taste out of her but the shock was too much for her after GH's injury. 

Now MR and HJ will end up paying for the things they did. MR thought she dodge a bullet again when the police dragged her from the hospital but then DB found that video and to get her out of GH's life and hurting him she will turn it in. HJ thought she was justified in any means to get a phone that does not even belong to GO and now she will have to pay for what the man did. There is no one left who would be able to help this women. MR's action have alienated everyone and lost her the son she was trying to claim and the daughter in law she was using to get close to that son. The husband she stole and cheated has divorced her and knows everything out of her mouth was a lie and now that its is found out she is the link between the two crimes and that she will be responsible for JY's death no way will NS every help her he may try to kill her if HD and DB do not get to her first. MR will have lost everyone and everything then and I hope she goes to jail. 

As for HJ GO is no longer in her right mind and can't help her like she did before in covering up her crimes and begging people to forgive her. Hurting GH was the last straw for everyone I expect and DB is done with her. It's going to be seen as her doing this for spite since she has told DB over and over she will not let them be happy but also SG and HD have to face that this girl is not to be pitied and that she is a mean and spiteful person. 

HD telling DB the reason why does not make up for what HJ did. That phone was not GO's and it was not a reason to hire someone to try to mug him. The guy should have just run off when GH chased him and fought back the guy went to far and just like with DB's accident staged by MR the wording HJ used caused someone to get seriously injured. 

It was too funny HJ telling SG down at the station that she is not responsible for his injuries she just told the man to get the phone. Yes you are HJ you hired someone to steal something that did not belong to you. You wanted someone to pay for your granny be so bad but GO was fine until HJ started acting out. HJ is the cause of GO to deteriorate so fast. Had HJ stopped GO would still had time. Had HJ not left that woman out on the street alone and pulled off she would not have been kidnapped. HJ is the real cause of the woman being so ill now. HJ was trying to push the blame on MR and get back at GH and DB who she sees her family protecting. She was on her high horse again and using money and that family to do wrong. So now she has to pay for it. SG is finally going to be able to make her own up without inference since GO is down. This time he will not be getting her out of what she did. He knows that too. HJ is going to pay for this and its about time she does. 

MR and HJ will end up canceling each other out. It will be interesting to see if her past comes back to bite her in the ex showing up again or someone telling everyone that JY never dated her or liked her and that HJ was obsessed with him like DB and GH already know. I would love for MR to out every bad thing HJ did for hurting her son.. 

With this hit to the head I can see GH remembering the trauma he had when he could not find MR after she dumped him on that family to raise. I can see him remembering the pain he had that he has nightmares about and letting MR have it once and for all. 

Video Credit Drama SBS Channel on YouTube. 

now  i  truly  believe  song  mil lae  is a  sociopath.  this woman  has  no  conscience   even when  she  is  caught  red handed,  she  won't  admit  to  her  guilt.  she  still  tries  to  wriggle  out  of  her  situation,she  even  thought  of  gaining  from  her  mishaps  i.e. a sking  for  compensation for  kang  hyun's accident  since  it  was  caused the  man  who hee  jae hired  to  get that  cellphone.  really  now,  so  now  the  writer  tris  to  break  up dan byul  and  kanghyun  to  resolve  the  song  mil  lae  problem  well  the  next  best  thing  for  song  mil  lae  is  to  surrender  herself,  subject  herself  to  the  court  and  get  the appropriate  punishment  to  atone  for  her  misdeeds.  then  when  she  is  released  exile  her  to  another  country  with  her uber  irritating  daughter.

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME 6/3 FRIDAY IS THE LAST EPISODE OF THIS MESS.........

NONE OF THE ACTORS IN THIS DRAMA ARE GOOD.......THIS DRAMA HAS COMPLETELY HIT ROCK BOTTOM THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO WATCH AND THE LADY PLAYING GH MOTHER, MR ALL SHE HAS BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 15 EPISODES IS CRYING FAKE CROCODILE TEARS WHICH IS AWFUL NO ONE WOULD FALL FOR HER ACT. IM TOO TIRED OF THIS DRAMA TO MAKE ANY MORE COMMENTS....I JUST WANT THIS DRAMA TO END NOW...........

DB AND GH ARE DIVORCING WHILE SHE IS PREGO.........GH AGAIN LOOKS LIKE HE IS DRUNK AND DISTRAUGHT OVER THE LOSS OF DB AND WALKS INTO THE STREET AND ABOUT TO GET HIT BY A CAR AND DB LOOKS ON LIKE SHE IS A DEER CAUGHT IN THE HEAD LIGHTS. DB HAS BEEN ONE DIMENSIONAL WITH THE BUCKED EYES MOUTH GAPED OPEN HAIR GRAB.......THAT WAS TODAY'S CLIFF HANGER.......

I DROPPED THIS DRAMA MONTHS AGO AND REFUSE TO WATCH IT.....I ONLY LOOK AT THE PREVIEWS ON SBS WEBSITE AND IN MOST OF THE PREVIEWS MR IS THERE CRYING CROCO TEARS.

@Brenda Capers, all I can do is laugh at this drama and roll my eyes.  The acting has become truly horrible and yes, the actress playing DB is one dimensional in this drama. I had to go back and watch clips from The Stars are Falling, to remind myself that she's capable of subtle facial expressions. I can only think it's the director that asking them to act as if they are on stage.

I gave up on this drama too and decided to check in once a week.....it just became over the top stupid and illogical. Episode 117, I watched in probably 7 minutes--if that.  MR has become absolutely ridiculous to the point her character makes no sense. She's a Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type character to the umpteenth level of instability and should be in prison--just the fact that she scammed a person who later died by her partner in crime should have automatically had her in jail.

Yet again, there is the possibility of another automobile accident--the writer gave up on this drama 60 episodes ago and it shows in the messy writing with undeveloped and unreliable characters.  The sad part, DB is standing frozen and making absolutely no effort  to call out to GH who walks into the street. She knows he's drunk and makes no effort to stope him........and yes, she has yet again the deer in the headlights look.  Sadly, if GH dies it doesn't bother me one way or the other. The writer really made it where it was hard to care for these characters.  Yes MR knew about JY's death and yes she was working with the guy that scammed his father and later killed JY;  however, MR didn't kill him with her own hands and was shocked when he died. The time for DB to be angry is when HJ and MR tried to kill her and caused her to be paralyzed. She's angry at GH because of his mother--more angry at MR and GH than the mother (HD) who's child was killed? What kind of stupid sense does that make? Then again, DB is a stupid character to me.

If GH dies, DB will probably marry TW.  If GH doesn't die, then DB may realize this is the man she loves and doesn't want to live without.  However, if GH dies (the character that suffered the most in this drama) then it would only be fitting payback for MR--although MR is incapable of any human emotions. Either way, live or die, this should finally cause DB to have a miscarriage. Every other little thing did, so this one should do the trick.

I probably dislike DB's character more than any of them. She forced, forced GH to find his mother. She forced him to try and get to know his mother when he didn't want to--she did this. Now that she's forced MR into GH's life, she wants to leave him because MR is too much--like MR trying to kill her wasn't clue enough.  DB caused the misery in her life and GH"s life due to her stupidity.

What a messy and sloppy drama. 

i'd  like  to  ask,  why  is  song  mil  lae  asking  for  parental  rights  for t he  unborn  child  of dan byul?  what  right  does  she  have?  in  my  country  and  i  think  in  the  u.s.  the  mother  gets  custody  of  the  child  up  to  7 years  old  with  the  father  providing  child  support.  the  child  belongs  to  the  mother.  after that  the  child  is  made  to  choose  where  he  wants  to  live.  if t the  mother  is  unfit  then  the  dad  gets  custody.  i  read  that   the  law  allowing  the  child  to  automatically  belong  to  the  father's  fmaily  has  been  repealed. in  koreaa  i  wonder  why  the  writers  seem  to  be  out  of  date.

i  want  this  drama  to  end  and  the  conflict  towards  the  end  has  been  ridiculous. to  me,  what  is  important  is  the  relationship  between  the  couple  not  the  mother.  the  mother only  appeared  later  in  his  life,  she  didn't  raise  him,  their  relationship  is  not  solid.  don't  put  too much  weight  on that,  the  most  important  thing is  what  goes on  between  them/  

p.s.  i  notice  what  when  dan  byul  sleeps,  she  does  it  with  half  open  lips,  that's  her  epression  thruout  the  series.

ah   sigh. not the ending  today.

so much  bad  acting  from  DB and  her now  MIL.,its  sad .

seen  DB in  other   dramas, she  was  ok and very good in  some .  in this  drama  the  director  must  be   off  his  mind  to have them acting  so fake... plus accepting it  and  sending it to  viewers. aggg.

lolol i  am  shocked the  writer  have   DB using  a   computer. ah. seems   DB husband  got  some  sickness.

Guest ina111

There will be no episode broadcast this Monday, so there are only 4 more episodes left. Like many of you, I've stopped watching the full episodes a long time ago, but I'm still curious about how the writer will wrap up the story. Are all of HJ's bad deeds forgiven and forgotten at this point?

I can't believe that the writers decided to add serious illness so late into the story and on top of everything else they've thrown at GH. That poor guy.

My ideal ending for this drama would be for GH to get into a car accident and disappear afterwards. After a time jump of a year or two, we'd find out that he's happy and healthy, and that he's been living that whole time with selective amnesia and a hot new lady friend/roommate. (Just for kicks, the lady friend would be obviously younger than him, but he'd call her "noona."B)) The last scene would show DB running into them by accident, and freezing in shock before the final credits roll.:lol:

(The happy ending is implied - GH would eventually recover his memories and they'd all live happily ever after.)

A couple of photos of the cast and crew on the last day of shooting (credit: Seo Ji Seok's and Lee Seul Bi's instagram accounts)

I wish this drama will end. I'm ready for a new morning drama. This one became so bad that it's hard to watch. I tried to watch the episode this morning and couldn't. I agree @ina111, they have given GH an awful life in this drama. HD gets on my nerves because she can forgive HJ just because she's her "daughter"? DB is as stupid as ever and has been for this entire drama.  She's punishing GH because of his mother is just so stupid writer. I just had to stop watching.

The actress playing MR acting is so bad in this drama as it's worn on. Everyone is becoming more and more over the top. I will never watch another drama by this writer. I will catch the other actors in drama, but not this writer.....this was really bad. There was no development of characters, they just switched.....impossible considering how bad some of these characters were or how they were treated. HD was a constant switch to the point I never lived her.

I am not at all surprised by how HD is acting. She has always acted like her son was the only child to have died in the world. She is a very bitter woman and still has not gotten over having her husband stolen, her money and being kicked out. Any other woman instead of moaning about it for 4 years would have made sure to pay MR back for all her nastiness over the years. 

HD landed on her feet after all that happened to her due to the kindness of DB who she mistreated when she married JY. Now she is sorry that she broke up GH and DB and can't send her to him due to JY. So make her a single mother and divorcee on top of being a widow??!! HD knows she is wrong and I am hoping she gets with the program and stops being a coward and stops using DB and GH for her revenge and anger towards MR. 

Pull up her big girl panties and take on MR herself.  Every time I would see MR if I was her I would be slapping her in the mouth. HD is now the Chairwoman of GO's company (something she would not have or a good marriage with SG if not for DB!) I would have been telling anyone who would listen that MR is a gold digging scam artist who's actions got my son killed. Anytime MR opened her mouth I would have been letting her have it. Instead of yelling and screaming about how MR did her family wrong take it back at her. MR would not be able to hold her head up or get anyone to give her a meal let alone a place to stay. 

HD seemed surprised when GH said that since no one listened to him basically when he said he was cutting ties with his mother then he will go ahead and live as her son even if she takes him down with her. That should have been a wake up call for HD. This man has never claimed this woman you people kept pushing a claim on him. 

The worst punishment MR could ever have is for HD to claim her son as a surrogate for hers and embrace him with love and support. That means he does not live as MR's son, does not pay anything for her sins and cuts complete ties with her. MR has been trying to latch on to GH from the beginning and I hope this writer does not follow to let him make monetary payment for MR's crimes. MR needs to pay all that money back.. (Although NS does not deserve to get anymore money back!!!!) GH's hard earned money needs to stay in the bank as he was not around or knew this woman when she was doing wrong. 

It surprises me that MR is shocked that NS filed charges against her for fraud. The man told her he was going to do so. She thought no one could get her for anything. MR has to pay in some way for the things she has done. She has done nothing but ruined her sons life since she found out who he was. This writer has to make her pay in some way.  The greatest thing for MR is to have to go to jail or be completely destitute and watch her children living their lives happily with other people as their family. 

With only 3 episodes left I do not see a very satisfying ending since we missed an episode this week due to football. I see a hurried episode with gaps due to the missing ep and them having to rearrange how things fit for the last episode on Friday. 

Archived